MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Comments (Page 441)

Showing posts 8,801 - 8,820 of15,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tsarbomba

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9717
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Treaty of Taiwan, done between Taiwan and Japan.
Useless in terms of Paracel and Spratly Islands, because Japan already surrendered the said islands to no specific owner in the Treaty of San Francisco.
Therefore, Japan has no right to surrender something he no longer have possession of in the Treaty of Taiwan.
Common sense please. And thank you for posting this article to support my statements.
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should be honest and indicated that Russia TRIED and FAILED to convince the rest of the world that China owns Paracel and Spratlys.
That is why during the signing of the Treaty of San Francisco, Japan surrendered these two areas to no specific country, making these areas Res Nullius, and open for the first country to effectively exercise sovereignty over it.
Oh.. which the Philippines succeeded to do first, by the way. LOL.
YOU LOSE. Dumbass.
Your argument does not support your position. First of all, the Soviet Union attempted to have the Paracel and Spratly Islands be specifically granted to China but this was during the Cold War so the attempt failed not because other nations did not believe it doesn't belong to China. It was because many nations couldn't decide which was the legitimate government for China, PROC or ROC. Did you forget the Korean War was in full swing? ROC had just recently fully retreated to Taiwan.

When the French illegally occupied the Paracel Islands in 1932, even the Japanese chimed in and declared them falling under the administration of Hainan Island. They reminded that both Britain and France declared the Paracel belonging to the administrative prefecture of Hainan in 1900 and 1921 respectively.

When the French attempted to occupy the Spratly Islands in 1933, ROC protested as even the French admitted finding Chinese fishermen stationed in Taiping Island.

Second, PH likes to use the pretext of Res Nullius a lot for their claims but this again goes against the PH position. The ROC sent in its warship, Taiping to take control and claim of the Spratly Islands. It chose the largest island and named it Taiping Island to serve as the base for the area. So ROC/Taiwan is the first to claim and Res Nullius supports their position. Everything after is simply PH illegally creeping in and squatting. Don't forget there was a Civil War fought between PROC and ROC so there were periods of lesser resources to administer the area.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9718
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha EXPOSING a chinaman like you is called INSECURE!!!
Hahahah You better go home and pat your ... You are fantasing!!!
Never seen a THICK-SHINNED like you who does not know when to STOP when you are CORNER!! Hahahah
SO you enjoy being HUMILIATED! Let humiliated you!
Chinaman CEV is so STUPID and her argument has SIMPLY NO LOGIC!!!!
SO tell us how many BILLION diod you lend your so-called imaginary Beijing Billionaire?
You are RICH and beautiful just becauuse you were EXPOSE as a desperate soul waiting for REMITTANCE for abroad!!!! So like always you will invented another grandmother story to tell us how important you are and that you hobnob with the moronic President himself!!! Next you will tell us, he is your relative as well!!! Hahahah High on Banana Juice as usual!
I am having FUN at this POOR low IQ banana peeler from Manila! Hahahah Pretending to be a real PINYOY!!! Hahahahaha
You can't even related the story of your own ancestory and you are talking about history around the region!!! Hahahah
You are HOPELESS STUPID!!!! Hahahah
You're really insecure of me aren't you? LOOOOOOOL :D

Am I such a treat to your existence? Do my post reveal the weakness of China, reveal your ignorance and stupidity so much that it makes you so insecure? HAHAHAHAHA

I understand that you perceive me to be a threat because I MAKE SMART AND LOGICAL ARGUMENTS YOU CANNOT REBUT.

I understand you are insecure of me because i am smarter than you and you can never best me whatever you do.

So simple, my strategy is: I JUST TELL THE TRUTH. I DO NOT LIE.

And I challenge you to prove to me that I said anything about lending billions to anybody at any time.

Trying to change the topic won't help you this time, CHINAMAN.

I ALREADY OWNED YOU FROM DAY ONE.:D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9719
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
Poor Poor chinaman CEV.
So lacking in FACT that he is grasping for AIR and will be thumping her flattened chest soon! Hahahahah
I am really enjoying myself but sorry, you will still have to stand and address me as"Sir".
I promised to be generous with you and let you send more remittance home!!!! Your family depends on it!!!! Does any of your PINYOY back home do low tech lie call station!!! We don't need a degree printed on any banana sheet! As long as you can says "Yes Sir - No Sir" That is the maximum requirement needed!
While I just finished countering and rebutting the Chinamen arguments with FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS,

This guy is entertaining us with a fairy tale.:D

Good for you, Chinaman. China must be proud to have you as his representative in this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9720
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tsarbomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument does not support your position. First of all, the Soviet Union attempted to have the Paracel and Spratly Islands be specifically granted to China but this was during the Cold War so the attempt failed not because other nations did not believe it doesn't belong to China. It was because many nations couldn't decide which was the legitimate government for China, PROC or ROC. Did you forget the Korean War was in full swing? ROC had just recently fully retreated to Taiwan.
When the French illegally occupied the Paracel Islands in 1932, even the Japanese chimed in and declared them falling under the administration of Hainan Island. They reminded that both Britain and France declared the Paracel belonging to the administrative prefecture of Hainan in 1900 and 1921 respectively.
When the French attempted to occupy the Spratly Islands in 1933, ROC protested as even the French admitted finding Chinese fishermen stationed in Taiping Island.
Second, PH likes to use the pretext of Res Nullius a lot for their claims but this again goes against the PH position. The ROC sent in its warship, Taiping to take control and claim of the Spratly Islands. It chose the largest island and named it Taiping Island to serve as the base for the area. So ROC/Taiwan is the first to claim and Res Nullius supports their position. Everything after is simply PH illegally creeping in and squatting. Don't forget there was a Civil War fought between PROC and ROC so there were periods of lesser resources to administer the area.
WRONG.

In no instance that there was any doubts of the legitimate government of China. Taiwan was, at that time, recognized as the government representing China throughout the negotiations.

The objection was done so clearly and unanimously against China owning the said islands.

As a matter of fact, the discussions during that time was tending to be in favor of Vietnam owning the said areas.

In the end, however, the Paracels and Spratlys were surrendered to no specific country, making it Res Nullius.

And where is your common sense? You just agreed the place was Res Nullius.

Being Res Nullius, the Philippines was the first to occupy the islands, including Taiping Island. This is clearly recorded.

Now you say that Taiwan sent his warships to occupy Taiping Islands while being under Philippine occupation.

If that is the case, then you just admitted that Taiwan conquered Taiping Island from the Philippines.

This is done during a time when International Law has deemed conquest as ILLEGAL.

So conclusion? The Philippines owns everything!

Common sense. So simple.

And you are so stupid. You just indirectly admitted everything I said.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9721
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CEV is part of the ethnic Elite Chinese Filipino minority...

I believe he acts this way.... almost like a little kid still in school...

to create an air of solidarity with the Filipinos "servants to the world"

unfortunately the leaders of his country having partial Filipino Chinese, with their god complex see no danger in antagonizing China...treating the Austronesian Filipino poor like dirt

no doubt fanning the flames and heightening the tension ....

there will be a brief naval engagement between China and the Philippines over some misunderstanding...

where the Filipino navy or a few ships will get destroyed...

the Austronesian Filipinos... not unlike the Malaysian and Indonesian Austronesian did in the past... attacking their ethnic Chinese populations for simply being better off...

these Filipinos be looking for payback and revenge...

the next logical step would be to go attack steal, burn down, rape and kill

attack Ethnic Chinese subdivisions in Manila... filled with Ethnic Chinese Filipinos... walled off and safe will become prison walls...

as CEV begs for his life

.
.
this story could probably be yours or your sisters

.
May 14th” by Michelle Liem

“May 14th”

By Michelle Liem

Our abrupt move to the United States from Indonesia was because of May 14, 1998. I will not forget “May 14th” because it was a date that changed my life forever. On that day a riot started in Indonesian’s capital city of Jakarta that lasted for two days and resulted in more than a thousand people dead and injured, physically and mentally. The economic turmoil and unemployment that had plagued Indonesia for some years led to this violent riot that mainly targeted the ethnic Chinese, who had been made into scapegoats for the country’s troubles and corrupt government. Businesses, properties, and homes of many Chinese Indonesians were looted and burned, their years of hard work gone in one night. But this was not the real tragedy. The real tragedy was the raping and killing of nearly hundreds of Chinese women and girls throughout those two days. I remember hearing my parents talk about the gruesome details of rape stories after the riots: how men broke into the homes of Chinese families and brutally rape the wives, daughters, and even little girls living there, and fathers forced to rape their own daughters. Then they would burn their houses afterwards, sometimes with the families still inside. Fearing for their lives, countless of Chinese Indonesians left the country after what came to be called the May riots, or simply “May 14th.” My family and I were one of those who left.

I was born on October 30, 1988 in Jakarta, Indonesia. My family and I are one of the minority ethnic Chinese living in Indonesia. My family and relatives have resided in Indonesia for many generations. My father is seventh generation Chinese, while my mother is third generation Chinese. Although we distinguished ourselves from the natives, or what we call pribumis, I did not really feel that I am Chinese. We cannot even speak Chinese nor have real Chinese names. Later on, I learned that my unfamiliarity with our Chinese culture was a result of the Indonesian government passing discriminatory laws against Chinese Indonesians in the 1960s, forcing us to assimilate into the Indonesian culture. The laws forbid any display of Chinese characters, closed down Chinese schools, and even changed Chinese last names to Indonesian or Indonesian-sounding names. As a result, I do not have a Chinese name, and none of us could really speak our Chinese Hokkien dialect. I identified myself more as Indonesian, and this was fine with me. I never gave my heritage a thought when I was younger.

Growing up in an upper-middle class family, I was carefree and privileged. We had a comfortable home to live in and maids to attend to our needs. Our family was very close and tight-knit.

http://gowandpeace.wordpress.com/ucla-m116/st...
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9722
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really insecure of me aren't you? LOOOOOOOL :D
Am I such a treat to your existence? Do my post reveal the weakness of China, reveal y
Repeating a rebuked post is one of the FEATURE of a low iQ APE!
One of these days when you can revealed you have lend billions of dollar to your Beijing Billionaire will be the day you will be Queen of MANILA but until then you are just another BORN LOSER!

Without your ancestry nor your culture, you are just another INSECURE PARIAH DOG waiting to lick you US Colonial Master balls and hoping that she give you a bone to lick!
That is piteous you! Hahahahahah

Weakness of China!!!!! Hahahaa Really. What I read say that the VLS in a single 054 China Naval frigate will destroyed your entire fleet and you wanted to fight them!!! Hahahahaha
What an Idiot you are since you are too feeble to fight yourself????
Your weakness is you are a PLAIN STUPID JANE and your post reveal you are a HABITUAL LIAR and we do not deal with SHAMELESS LIAR like you! GO and tell your GRANDMOTHER stories to the rest of the PINYOY!!! Needs a sponsor for banana while you are lying thru your toothless mouth!!! Hahahahaha
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9723
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Snowflake wrote:
Thank you RayH, Auguments,Fools and CCS, you guys are Chinese experts, vN and Flip experts, your points are well taken, those areas already belonged to China in 220 BC thats over 2,200 yrs ago. The American opinion is take it, it belongs to you.
Expert WuMaos,

and Experts in Stupidity. I know. They are all so easy to deal with.

They are born with weak brains and low intelligence,

and they cannot keep up with me.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9724
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are imitating me like a typical low IQ APE!!! Hahahahah
Why would I even think of imitating a typical low IQ APE like you?
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9725
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
While I just finished countering and rebutting the Chinamen arguments with FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS,
This guy is entertaining us with a fairy tale.:D
Good for you, Chinaman. China must be proud to have you as his representative in this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - You know how to count!!! Hahahahahah

China do not even bother to defend herself in this forum. Her muscle is in Scarborough Shoal and all low IQ chinawoman like you can do is SCREAM and SHOUT like you do in the MARKET!!! Right!!!

FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - SO how many banana to shaft it yourarse!!! Hahahahah

In the absence of intelligent reply, I will have to adjourn to more worthy forum elsewhere where the members (non-PINYOY) are more factual and open-minded when it comes to FACTS and TRUTH.

Low IQ PINYOY like chinawoman CEV cannot handle it!! Hahahahahah

She dwell on LIES since the day she was born and she even disown her ancestry and heritage! She is now the PARIAH of her own community and yet she boast she lend billion to a Chinese Billionaire in Beijing!! Hahahah Does it make sense and is that FACT or LOGIC????? you tell me???? Hahahahah
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9726
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
CEV is part of the ethnic Elite Chinese Filipino minority...
I believe he acts this way.... almost like a little kid still in school...
to create an air of solidarity with the Filipinos "servants to the world"
unfortunately the leaders of his country having partial Filipino Chinese, with their god complex see no danger in antagonizing China...treating the Austronesian Filipino poor like dirt
no doubt fanning the flames and heightening the tension ....
there will be a brief naval engagement between China and the Philippines over some misunderstanding...
where the Filipino navy or a few ships will get destroyed...
the Austronesian Filipinos... not unlike the Malaysian and Indonesian Austronesian did in the past... attacking their ethnic Chinese populations for simply being better off...
these Filipinos be looking for payback and revenge...
the next logical step would be to go attack steal, burn down, rape and kill
attack Ethnic Chinese subdivisions in Manila... filled with Ethnic Chinese Filipinos... walled off and safe will become prison walls...
as CEV begs for his life
.
.
this story could probably be yours or your sisters
.
May 14th” by Michelle Liem
“May 14th”
By Michelle Liem
Our abrupt move to the United States from Indonesia was because of May 14, 1998. I will not forget “May 14th” because it was a date that changed my life forever. On that day a riot started in Indonesian’s capital city of Jakarta that lasted for two days and resulted in more than a thousand people dead and injured, physically and mentally. The economic turmoil and unemployment that had plagued Indonesia for some years led to this violent riot that mainly targeted the ethnic Chinese, who had been made into scapegoats for the country’s troubles and corrupt government.
If you cannot say something smart,

Just say so instead of spamming your useless off topic articles.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9727
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating a rebuked post is one of the FEATURE of a low iQ APE!
One of these days when you can revealed you have lend billions of dollar to your Beijing Billionaire will be the day you will be Queen of MANILA but until then you are just another BORN LOSER!
Without your ancestry nor your culture, you are just another INSECURE PARIAH DOG waiting to lick you US Colonial Master balls and hoping that she give you a bone to lick!
That is piteous you! Hahahahahah
Weakness of China!!!!! Hahahaa Really. What I read say that the VLS in a single 054 China Naval frigate will destroyed your entire fleet and you wanted to fight them!!! Hahahahaha
What an Idiot you are since you are too feeble to fight yourself????
Your weakness is you are a PLAIN STUPID JANE and your post reveal you are a HABITUAL LIAR and we do not deal with SHAMELESS LIAR like you! GO and tell your GRANDMOTHER stories to the rest of the PINYOY!!! Needs a sponsor for banana while you are lying thru your toothless mouth!!! Hahahahaha
Do it then. What's keeping you from starting a war against a small country like the Philippines?

Who are you afraid of? USA? LOL!:D

All talk and no balls. You keep on threatening us with your military might, but it won't change a thing.

China does not own the West Philippine Sea, and CHINA IS A THIEF.
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9728
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I even think of imitating a typical low IQ APE like you?
That is what many id saying as well???? WHY??

Because you are behaving like just another low IQ PINYOY except you are a chinawoman and you are FAKE! HahahahahaTHank you for providing me with so much entertainment! We need a CLOWN like you but I never expects it to be a low esteem chinawoman!!! Hahahahahah
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9729
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - You know how to count!!! Hahahahahah
China do not even bother to defend herself in this forum. Her muscle is in Scarborough Shoal and all low IQ chinawoman like you can do is SCREAM and SHOUT like you do in the MARKET!!! Right!!!
FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - SO how many banana to shaft it yourarse!!! Hahahahah
In the absence of intelligent reply, I will have to adjourn to more worthy forum elsewhere where the members (non-PINYOY) are more factual and open-minded when it comes to FACTS and TRUTH.
Low IQ PINYOY like chinawoman CEV cannot handle it!! Hahahahahah
She dwell on LIES since the day she was born and she even disown her ancestry and heritage! She is now the PARIAH of her own community and yet she boast she lend billion to a Chinese Billionaire in Beijing!! Hahahah Does it make sense and is that FACT or LOGIC????? you tell me???? Hahahahah
:D

so 'logical analysis' means counting for you.

Nice. I rest my case.

You are stupid. Thank you for proving my point. Again. LOL.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9730
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what many id saying as well???? WHY??
Because you are behaving like just another low IQ PINYOY except you are a chinawoman and you are FAKE! HahahahahaTHank you for providing me with so much entertainment! We need a CLOWN like you but I never expects it to be a low esteem chinawoman!!! Hahahahahah
Low IQ?

Yeah, just as you proved in your recent post right?

Logical analysis for me is simply the valid use of reasoning.

And for you, logical analysis is counting.:D

Low IQ.. You're right. One of us certainly has low IQ.:D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9731
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Enjoy the rest of the night talking to yourself, stupid Chinaman.

I had fun because you are funny in a very stupid kind of way. LOL.:D

Blame your parents. They are at fault as to why you're stupid.

G'nyt! Nyahahahahahahahahahaha!:D
Tsarbomba

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9732
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
In no instance that there was any doubts of the legitimate government of China. Taiwan was, at that time, recognized as the government representing China throughout the negotiations.
The objection was done so clearly and unanimously against China owning the said islands.
As a matter of fact, the discussions during that time was tending to be in favor of Vietnam owning the said areas.
In the end, however, the Paracels and Spratlys were surrendered to no specific country, making it Res Nullius.
And where is your common sense? You just agreed the place was Res Nullius.
Being Res Nullius, the Philippines was the first to occupy the islands, including Taiping Island. This is clearly recorded.
Now you say that Taiwan sent his warships to occupy Taiping Islands while being under Philippine occupation.
If that is the case, then you just admitted that Taiwan conquered Taiping Island from the Philippines.
This is done during a time when International Law has deemed conquest as ILLEGAL.
So conclusion? The Philippines owns everything!
Common sense. So simple.
And you are so stupid. You just indirectly admitted everything I said.
Listen up, if you want to be even considered intelligent, lay off the name calling for it makes you look like a loser since you can't debate simply on discussion.

Now, what type of revisionist history are you spewing? During the negotiations for the Treay of San Francisco, neither PROC or ROC were invited, neither were signatories. The US and UK had disagreements on which Chinese side participates which also resulted in neither NK or SK attending either. At the end of the day, neither the Paracels nor Spratlys were accorded to Vietnam or Philippines.

You talk of common sense and show a lack of understanding of my reply. I never agreed the islands were Res Nullius. Did you miss the whole part about ROC's warship taking control from the Japanese and setting up base on Taiping Island? They reclaimed their territory.

I've only shown the fallacy in your argument for Res Nullius because IF that was the basis, PH has no claim, zero, nada. No where have you shown me the PH as having been the first to occupy Spratlys post WW2. Just because you said so? Doesn't work that way. Again, IF the islands were Res Nullius, how can ROC be conquering the islands since supposedly, according to you, they belonged to no one? ROC was there first. Its also well documented ROC evicted squatters as a rightful owner does.

True stupidity is you making ridiculous accusations and name calling. If the Philippines owns everything as you say, then you need to deal with your so called ally, Vietnam for she's sitting on "your" land.(And don't be so stupid as to say this is my admission of the lands belonging to PH, it's called sarcasm and maybe that concept is something unknown to you).
Tsarbomba

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9733
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cev wrote:
Enjoy the rest of the night talking to yourself, stupid Chinaman.
I had fun because you are funny in a very stupid kind of way. LOL.:D
Blame your parents. They are at fault as to why you're stupid.
G'nyt! Nyahahahahahahahahahaha!:D
Enjoy your nite Ewok.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9734
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Do it then. What's keeping you from starting a war against a small country like the Philippines?
Who are you afraid of? USA? LOL!:D
All talk and no balls. You keep on threatening us with your military might, but it won't change a thing.
China does not own the West Philippine Sea, and CHINA IS A THIEF.
Cev: Hope you won't be killed in a communal riot by your "little Brown Brother" countrmen. You can always run back to China.
pinoyloser

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9735
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

no medal for philippines, shame

pinoy, the sick ape man of asia

pinoy, nation of ignorant

pinoy, nation of negative IQ

nation of sick mind people
idiotsaredumb

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9736
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pinoyloser wrote:
no medal for philippines, shame
pinoy, the sick ape man of asia
pinoy, nation of ignorant
pinoy, nation of negative IQ
nation of sick mind people
Lots of useless medal for china but non of the crap for you. What a waste of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,801 - 8,820 of15,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••