MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Comments
8,801 - 8,820 of 15,248 Comments Last updated May 11, 2014
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9723 Aug 11, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
Thank you RayH, Auguments,Fools and CCS, you guys are Chinese experts, vN and Flip experts, your points are well taken, those areas already belonged to China in 220 BC thats over 2,200 yrs ago. The American opinion is take it, it belongs to you.
Expert WuMaos,

and Experts in Stupidity. I know. They are all so easy to deal with.

They are born with weak brains and low intelligence,

and they cannot keep up with me.
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9724 Aug 11, 2012
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are imitating me like a typical low IQ APE!!! Hahahahah
Why would I even think of imitating a typical low IQ APE like you?
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9725 Aug 11, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
While I just finished countering and rebutting the Chinamen arguments with FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS,
This guy is entertaining us with a fairy tale.:D
Good for you, Chinaman. China must be proud to have you as his representative in this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - You know how to count!!! Hahahahahah

China do not even bother to defend herself in this forum. Her muscle is in Scarborough Shoal and all low IQ chinawoman like you can do is SCREAM and SHOUT like you do in the MARKET!!! Right!!!

FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - SO how many banana to shaft it yourarse!!! Hahahahah

In the absence of intelligent reply, I will have to adjourn to more worthy forum elsewhere where the members (non-PINYOY) are more factual and open-minded when it comes to FACTS and TRUTH.

Low IQ PINYOY like chinawoman CEV cannot handle it!! Hahahahahah

She dwell on LIES since the day she was born and she even disown her ancestry and heritage! She is now the PARIAH of her own community and yet she boast she lend billion to a Chinese Billionaire in Beijing!! Hahahah Does it make sense and is that FACT or LOGIC????? you tell me???? Hahahahah
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9726 Aug 11, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
CEV is part of the ethnic Elite Chinese Filipino minority...
I believe he acts this way.... almost like a little kid still in school...
to create an air of solidarity with the Filipinos "servants to the world"
unfortunately the leaders of his country having partial Filipino Chinese, with their god complex see no danger in antagonizing China...treating the Austronesian Filipino poor like dirt
no doubt fanning the flames and heightening the tension ....
there will be a brief naval engagement between China and the Philippines over some misunderstanding...
where the Filipino navy or a few ships will get destroyed...
the Austronesian Filipinos... not unlike the Malaysian and Indonesian Austronesian did in the past... attacking their ethnic Chinese populations for simply being better off...
these Filipinos be looking for payback and revenge...
the next logical step would be to go attack steal, burn down, rape and kill
attack Ethnic Chinese subdivisions in Manila... filled with Ethnic Chinese Filipinos... walled off and safe will become prison walls...
as CEV begs for his life
this story could probably be yours or your sisters
May 14th” by Michelle Liem
“May 14th”
By Michelle Liem
Our abrupt move to the United States from Indonesia was because of May 14, 1998. I will not forget “May 14th” because it was a date that changed my life forever. On that day a riot started in Indonesian’s capital city of Jakarta that lasted for two days and resulted in more than a thousand people dead and injured, physically and mentally. The economic turmoil and unemployment that had plagued Indonesia for some years led to this violent riot that mainly targeted the ethnic Chinese, who had been made into scapegoats for the country’s troubles and corrupt government.
If you cannot say something smart,

Just say so instead of spamming your useless off topic articles.
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9727 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Repeating a rebuked post is one of the FEATURE of a low iQ APE!
One of these days when you can revealed you have lend billions of dollar to your Beijing Billionaire will be the day you will be Queen of MANILA but until then you are just another BORN LOSER!
Without your ancestry nor your culture, you are just another INSECURE PARIAH DOG waiting to lick you US Colonial Master balls and hoping that she give you a bone to lick!
That is piteous you! Hahahahahah
Weakness of China!!!!! Hahahaa Really. What I read say that the VLS in a single 054 China Naval frigate will destroyed your entire fleet and you wanted to fight them!!! Hahahahaha
What an Idiot you are since you are too feeble to fight yourself????
Your weakness is you are a PLAIN STUPID JANE and your post reveal you are a HABITUAL LIAR and we do not deal with SHAMELESS LIAR like you! GO and tell your GRANDMOTHER stories to the rest of the PINYOY!!! Needs a sponsor for banana while you are lying thru your toothless mouth!!! Hahahahaha
Do it then. What's keeping you from starting a war against a small country like the Philippines?

Who are you afraid of? USA? LOL!:D

All talk and no balls. You keep on threatening us with your military might, but it won't change a thing.

China does not own the West Philippine Sea, and CHINA IS A THIEF.
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9728 Aug 11, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I even think of imitating a typical low IQ APE like you?
That is what many id saying as well???? WHY??

Because you are behaving like just another low IQ PINYOY except you are a chinawoman and you are FAKE! HahahahahaTHank you for providing me with so much entertainment! We need a CLOWN like you but I never expects it to be a low esteem chinawoman!!! Hahahahahah
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9729 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - You know how to count!!! Hahahahahah
China do not even bother to defend herself in this forum. Her muscle is in Scarborough Shoal and all low IQ chinawoman like you can do is SCREAM and SHOUT like you do in the MARKET!!! Right!!!
FACTS and LOGICAL ANALYSIS - SO how many banana to shaft it yourarse!!! Hahahahah
In the absence of intelligent reply, I will have to adjourn to more worthy forum elsewhere where the members (non-PINYOY) are more factual and open-minded when it comes to FACTS and TRUTH.
Low IQ PINYOY like chinawoman CEV cannot handle it!! Hahahahahah
She dwell on LIES since the day she was born and she even disown her ancestry and heritage! She is now the PARIAH of her own community and yet she boast she lend billion to a Chinese Billionaire in Beijing!! Hahahah Does it make sense and is that FACT or LOGIC????? you tell me???? Hahahahah
:D

so 'logical analysis' means counting for you.

Nice. I rest my case.

You are stupid. Thank you for proving my point. Again. LOL.
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9730 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
That is what many id saying as well???? WHY??
Because you are behaving like just another low IQ PINYOY except you are a chinawoman and you are FAKE! HahahahahaTHank you for providing me with so much entertainment! We need a CLOWN like you but I never expects it to be a low esteem chinawoman!!! Hahahahahah
Low IQ?

Yeah, just as you proved in your recent post right?

Logical analysis for me is simply the valid use of reasoning.

And for you, logical analysis is counting.:D

Low IQ.. You're right. One of us certainly has low IQ.:D
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9731 Aug 11, 2012
Enjoy the rest of the night talking to yourself, stupid Chinaman.

I had fun because you are funny in a very stupid kind of way. LOL.:D

Blame your parents. They are at fault as to why you're stupid.

G'nyt! Nyahahahahahahahahahaha!:D
Tsarbomba

West Covina, CA

#9732 Aug 11, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
In no instance that there was any doubts of the legitimate government of China. Taiwan was, at that time, recognized as the government representing China throughout the negotiations.
The objection was done so clearly and unanimously against China owning the said islands.
As a matter of fact, the discussions during that time was tending to be in favor of Vietnam owning the said areas.
In the end, however, the Paracels and Spratlys were surrendered to no specific country, making it Res Nullius.
And where is your common sense? You just agreed the place was Res Nullius.
Being Res Nullius, the Philippines was the first to occupy the islands, including Taiping Island. This is clearly recorded.
Now you say that Taiwan sent his warships to occupy Taiping Islands while being under Philippine occupation.
If that is the case, then you just admitted that Taiwan conquered Taiping Island from the Philippines.
This is done during a time when International Law has deemed conquest as ILLEGAL.
So conclusion? The Philippines owns everything!
Common sense. So simple.
And you are so stupid. You just indirectly admitted everything I said.
Listen up, if you want to be even considered intelligent, lay off the name calling for it makes you look like a loser since you can't debate simply on discussion.

Now, what type of revisionist history are you spewing? During the negotiations for the Treay of San Francisco, neither PROC or ROC were invited, neither were signatories. The US and UK had disagreements on which Chinese side participates which also resulted in neither NK or SK attending either. At the end of the day, neither the Paracels nor Spratlys were accorded to Vietnam or Philippines.

You talk of common sense and show a lack of understanding of my reply. I never agreed the islands were Res Nullius. Did you miss the whole part about ROC's warship taking control from the Japanese and setting up base on Taiping Island? They reclaimed their territory.

I've only shown the fallacy in your argument for Res Nullius because IF that was the basis, PH has no claim, zero, nada. No where have you shown me the PH as having been the first to occupy Spratlys post WW2. Just because you said so? Doesn't work that way. Again, IF the islands were Res Nullius, how can ROC be conquering the islands since supposedly, according to you, they belonged to no one? ROC was there first. Its also well documented ROC evicted squatters as a rightful owner does.

True stupidity is you making ridiculous accusations and name calling. If the Philippines owns everything as you say, then you need to deal with your so called ally, Vietnam for she's sitting on "your" land.(And don't be so stupid as to say this is my admission of the lands belonging to PH, it's called sarcasm and maybe that concept is something unknown to you).
Tsarbomba

West Covina, CA

#9733 Aug 11, 2012
Cev wrote:
Enjoy the rest of the night talking to yourself, stupid Chinaman.
I had fun because you are funny in a very stupid kind of way. LOL.:D
Blame your parents. They are at fault as to why you're stupid.
G'nyt! Nyahahahahahahahahahaha!:D
Enjoy your nite Ewok.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#9734 Aug 11, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Do it then. What's keeping you from starting a war against a small country like the Philippines?
Who are you afraid of? USA? LOL!:D
All talk and no balls. You keep on threatening us with your military might, but it won't change a thing.
China does not own the West Philippine Sea, and CHINA IS A THIEF.
Cev: Hope you won't be killed in a communal riot by your "little Brown Brother" countrmen. You can always run back to China.
pinoyloser

North Point, Hong Kong

#9735 Aug 11, 2012
no medal for philippines, shame

pinoy, the sick ape man of asia

pinoy, nation of ignorant

pinoy, nation of negative IQ

nation of sick mind people
idiotsaredumb

Saint Paul, MN

#9736 Aug 11, 2012
pinoyloser wrote:
no medal for philippines, shame
pinoy, the sick ape man of asia
pinoy, nation of ignorant
pinoy, nation of negative IQ
nation of sick mind people
Lots of useless medal for china but non of the crap for you. What a waste of life.
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9737 Aug 11, 2012
Tsarbomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, if you want to be even considered intelligent, lay off the name calling for it makes you look like a loser since you can't debate simply on discussion.
Now, what type of revisionist history are you spewing? During the negotiations for the Treay of San Francisco, neither PROC or ROC were invited, neither were signatories. The US and UK had disagreements on which Chinese side participates which also resulted in neither NK or SK attending either. At the end of the day, neither the Paracels nor Spratlys were accorded to Vietnam or Philippines.
You talk of common sense and show a lack of understanding of my reply. I never agreed the islands were Res Nullius. Did you miss the whole part about ROC's warship taking control from the Japanese and setting up base on Taiping Island? They reclaimed their territory.
I've only shown the fallacy in your argument for Res Nullius because IF that was the basis, PH has no claim, zero, nada. No where have you shown me the PH as having been the first to occupy Spratlys post WW2. Just because you said so? Doesn't work that way. Again, IF the islands were Res Nullius, how can ROC be conquering the islands since supposedly, according to you, they belonged to no one? ROC was there first. Its also well documented ROC evicted squatters as a rightful owner does.
True stupidity is you making ridiculous accusations and name calling. If the Philippines owns everything as you say, then you need to deal with your so called ally, Vietnam for she's sitting on "your" land.(And don't be so stupid as to say this is my admission of the lands belonging to PH, it's called sarcasm and maybe that concept is something unknown to you).
I don't care, I call them as they are. That includes you, stupid. You backread on the quality of posts of your fellow Chinamen and tell that to yourselves.

Taiping island, being Res Nullius is not for you to agree wth or not in the first place. That is the reality of it.

As for your so called reclamation of the island, if it's theirs, why did it take years before they take it back?

The islands were already Philippine occupied and these were on a first come first owned basis, being classified as Res Nullius after the treaty of San Francisco.

You proved no fallacy in my statements. You just did not agree and offered no evidence. Therefore the Philippine claim stands. Oh and u want evidence that the Philippines was first, and mainland china was last? Go check the records on wikipedia. It's all there.

I already posted evidence on this before, you may back read and look for it in previous posts.

By the way, mainland Chinamen are not Taiwanese. Don't insult the Taiwanese by making yourselves the same as them, just because it's more convenient for your Spratly and Paracel claims.

HAVE YOU CHINAMEN NO SHAME??? Lol!!!!
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9738 Aug 11, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Cev: Hope you won't be killed in a communal riot by your "little Brown Brother" countrmen. You can always run back to China.
And be a slave of communism? Become a fetus eating, spitting anywhere, stupid and godless person? Are you stupid? Nobody wants to be a mainland Chinaman. You are the laughing stock of the entire world, and even the HuaQiao abroad looks down on you people.

What a joke.
Cev

Bayan, Philippines

#9739 Aug 11, 2012
Chinamen, please post something smarter.

Your arguments are so weak and stupid. And you will forgive me for telling you the blatant truth: ALL OF YOU CHINAMEN POSTERS HERE SO FAR ARE STUPID.

You cannot offer me an intelligent argument.

Your arguments are easily countered by common sense and by identifying the LIES in your statements.

I already proved many times, the validity of the Philippine ownership in both Scarborough and Spratlys by using International Law as the basis.

And I have shown you Chinamen that your fictitious claims of history amounts to nothing.

You chinamen are the butt of all the jokes here. Look at the pathetic chinaman from malaysia for example:

While i talk of an intelligent reasoning through the use of logical thinking, he was busy counting something because his mom told him logic is counting.

This chinaman claims he has an IQ of 180 by the way. Lol.
Austronesian Guy

Chatsworth, CA

#9740 Aug 11, 2012
I will be back after the Olympics. I'm enjoying the Olympics right now.

Still no smart Chinese lol!

Some Ching Chongs here are talking about the olympics lol

You guys should talk about how the THE GREAT USA humiliates TRYING HARD CHINA in the Olympics lol lol lol lol.

USA is the DOMINANT COUNTRY in the world remember that!!

China has over 1 billion people to chose from but still the USA wins MOST GOLD Medals and GETS most of the medals wahahaha

Trying hard Ching Chongs SMH!!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#9741 Aug 11, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot say something smart,
Just say so instead of spamming your useless off topic articles.
they are going to come burn down your business, steal your wealth rape and kill your Chink family...

too them you are not a real "Filipino"

you are just too stupid to see it...
Austronesian Guy

Chatsworth, CA

#9742 Aug 11, 2012
Time to humiliate the Chinese once more in the Olympics

“The Olympics is a competition between athletes, not nations,” USOC spokesman Patrick Sandusky said.

Tell that to the China’s ruling party. We Americans can go overboard with our flag-waving, but we don’t need Olympic glory to legitimize our way of life.

Like the old U.S.S.R, China sees the Olympics as a way to prove its ideological superiority. London has shown the ugly side of that all-consuming drive.

Wu Minxia might have been the saddest story of the Olympics. After she won a diving gold medal, she was told that her mother had breast cancer and her grandparents had died a year ago.

They didn’t want to tell her before London. It might have distracted her from her patriotic duty.

“We accepted a long time ago that she doesn’t belong entirely to us,” her father told the Shanghai Morning Post.

In China, children belong to the state if they show athletic promise. The system is based on the old Eastern bloc template.

Promising kids are funneled into athletic schools according to their body types. They are taught reading and writing. But mostly they learn gymnastics, badminton, swimming and diving. Their purpose in life is to prove China is a world superpower.

“From a very young age, we had patriotism drummed into us,” one ex-athlete told the BBC.

Patriotism is one thing. The Chinese Communist Party promotes ultra-nationalism. Anything less than victory is an affront to the authoritarian state.

Americans go nutty with the “USA!” chants. But nobody was going to send Missy Franklin hate mails with razorblades if she didn’t win the 200-meter backstroke. That’s what a Chinese gymnast got when he returned home without a medal after the 1988 Olympics.

Gabby Douglas moved to Iowa at 14 to live and train for the Olympics. That was her choice, however, not the USOC’s. And nobody kept family secrets from her for the past two years.

The Chinese system gets results, but there’s a price. The BBC reported that of 300,000 ex-athletes, 80 percent were unemployed, injured or living in poverty.

The report showed the athletic training camps, which were more like Marine boot camps for 10-year-olds. British media ran photos of children forced to do handstands until they collapsed in tears. An instructor stepped on one child’s legs to increase gymnastic flexibility.

They were not the images China wants the world to see. Before the games, the Chinese Communist Party sent a directive to state-controlled media.

“Do not raise the issue of the ‘national system,’” it said.

The name of the system is Project 119. It started in 2001 and got its name from the number of gold medals available in swimming, track and field and rowing.

Those were sports with the greatest Chinese growth potential. Project 119 helped produce 51 gold medals in Beijing, which was 15 more than the U.S. America won the overall medal count 110-100.

A lot of people thought China might win both in London. Instead, it has taken a step back. That’s fine by me, but I feel bad for the generation of Wu Minxias.

If Project 119 was rough, what will Project 120 be like?

“If we win a few less gold medals, ordinary people could abuse us,” said Xiao Tian, the head of China’s team.

It would be great if ordinary Chinese really did hear about the past two weeks in England. Not just about what happened, also the stories behind it.

China’s rulers wanted to prove their system is stronger than America’s. What London really showed was how weak it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putin: We deserve to meet in Crimea 15 min Hue 71
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 46 min George 1,964
Putin calls on Ukraine to begin talks on east's... 1 hr George 46
Canada's jets edge closer to Russian airspace 1 hr meaningless 27
Karabakh 'Ready' To Accept Yazidi Refugees 1 hr aziz dostum dander 31
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 2 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 8,043
Japanese government honours war criminals again 3 hr CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 24
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Asia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••