Major Caribbean Islands and their Capitals

Sep 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BellaOnline

Can you identify the major Caribbean Islands and name their capital cities? Not as easy as it sounds, even for a West Indian local like me.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AERIAL DEVICE ELECTRONIC

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

kay wrote:
do you believe that dominica name should be change,and if yes what name?
ANNETTE MARION NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT , KILLER OF ANIMALS AND HUMANS EVIL WOMENDEVICE IS HER FUN AND GLORY. CROWN OF THORNS, vvTHE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD, AND ALL WARNED, YOUR FAULTOPEN CYCLOS, AS IT DID BEFORE DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI KNOWS, WAS MISSILE JOCK BEFORE COMMISSARY, HOUSE UNDERGROUND ANNNETTE IS A KILLER ANNETTE IS A KILLER ANNETTE AND HER GROUP WILL START WWIII ELECTRONIC DEVICE TRACKPHONE, SHOOK HANDS WITH NORAD, IN COLORADO SPRINGS 2010, I WAS INSIDE, I WATCH IN WEB CAM ON THE HSN PHONE, I TOURED THE BUILDING BEFORE I WAS IN, ANNETTE TRACKPHONE DEVICE IS A KILLER, IT GETS INTO NORAD. SWITCED CARRIORS, AND IN, I WAS ON A MONITOR AND A MAJOR US AF LAID IN HIS CHAIR WATCHED ME ON THE SCRREEN, I HAD TWO MIRROR ON MY WEB CAM PHOTOGRAPHED THEM, ONE OF THE CARRIORS, SWITCH, INSIDE NORAD, TOOK PICTURES, SERVERS OF TRACKPHONE SEALED NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT, ANNETTE GROUP ARE LETHAL AND MAKE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UNSECURE, 7700 MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY, MAY DAY., COME ON USAF, AERIAL DEVICE KILLS, MAIMES, SHOOK HANDS WITH NORAD, AND IVR PHONE DEVICE, WIRE, BINGO IN ON THE MONITOR, ANNETTE IS A KILLER WITH THE GROUP ANNETTE IS A KILLER WITH THE GROUP ANNETTE IS A KILLER WITH THE GROU DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI, OWE ME A JOB, GET COMMISSARY TO PICK ME UP, GET COMMISSARY TO PICK ME UP 7700, MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY CAT DIED CAT DIED 7700 MAY DAY MAY DAY TRACKPHONE AERIAL DEVICE SHOOT IT DOWN, ARREST ALL, ANNETTE IN PRISION FOR LIFE. AIR FORCE SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT., NORAD., PROTOCALS, INTRUDER ALLERT, TS, COME ON SITUATION BOARD, YOU HAVE A SITUATION, TRACKPHONE IN NORAD, AND ALL OVER THE ICMS, WEST. STALKERS, KILLLERS, MAIMERS, BLINDERS, ANNETTE IS A KILLER IVAN DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI 0684239270 SSN COME ON COME ON READ ME READ, SENT YOU STUFF ON THE STORY OF ANNETE, FOR YOU JOSEPHONE, AND MCEGG, COME ON COME ON, YOU OWE ME, COME ONE YOU OWE ME US AIR FORCE AANNETTE IS A KILLER, ANNNETTE IS A KILLER WITH THE GROUP AERIAL DEVICE ELECTRONIC OPEN THE PORT ON MY HSN PHONE, BLUE WHITE LIGHT, TWO MIRRORS, TOOK PICTURES OF THEM, THEN THE SWITCH, IN NORAD, ILL STUDY HOW TO BREAK INTO TRACKPHONE THEY WANT RESEARCH TO DESTROY THE WORLD, WITH PAIN. THIS IS ANNETTES GROUP IVAN ANNETTE MARION IS GOING TO START WWIII W/ELECTRONIC STALKING KILLING DEVICE AERIAL DEVICE ELECTRONIC DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI 'CAT DIED''CAT DIED' 7700 MAYDAY MAYDAY WWIII 80 PERCENT ANNETTE MARION IS A NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT FOR USA AND ABROAD SHE IS POWER HUNGRY
Angel

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Did anyone see the interview of that woman on Travel Explosion's Anguilla page? Unbelievable!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aruba Discussions

Search the Aruba Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Aruba is a magical Caribbean island of pristine... Apr 4 Tedd French 1
Oranjestad Music Forum (Nov '12) Feb '14 Musikologist 13
I need a loan urgently,apply here! (Sep '13) Nov '13 Working Stiff 3
how to hack western union transfer (Oct '13) Nov '13 Working Stiff 2
Your debt is our concern Nov '13 Working Stiff 3
black magic/voodoo Nov '13 Working Stiff 2
House Hunting in ... Aruba (Feb '12) Nov '13 Working Stiff 12
•••
•••