'Armenia harms itself by its policy'

Mar 28, 2012 Full story: Today.Az 47

The military parade, which the Armenians intend to hold in Shusha, will become another laughingstock, Azerbaijani MP Aydin Mirzazade told Trend today.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2012
why SHUSHI IS PART OF THE republic OF artsakh and they have every right to have a military parade after all they won their freedom from the aziks to the winner belong the spoils cry azik prime minister aydin mirzazade
guest

Torrance, CA

#2 Mar 29, 2012
lambroni ardziv wrote:
why SHUSHI IS PART OF THE republic OF artsakh and they have every right to have a military parade after all they won their freedom from the aziks to the winner belong the spoils cry azik prime minister aydin mirzazade
its funny he would say that considering during there military parade aliyev had Israeli pilots fly the planes because azeris have a tendency of crashing.
It just goes to show you that the azeris are scarred because why else would he say idiotic statements like that, its all for internal purposes. The population, ofcourse, wasnt able to see the parade in Yerevan so they listen to what the govt officials say and they believe what they say. They are trying to talk down the Armenian parade because they spend billions on military equipment and Armenia has the same military equipment.
guest

Torrance, CA

#3 Mar 29, 2012
«Pia.az»: the Minister of Defense of Azerbaijan in Iran reminded of the catastrophic situation in the army
Defense Minister Safar Abiyev during his visit to Iran, made a number of serious political mistakes, making under pressure after his return to Baku. According to «Pia.az», Abiyev was instructed to avoid serious interventions in Iran, but Abiyev has not been specifically instructed about the purpose of his visit to Iran, and discussed the fact there is so made some serious errors in the scoring of political issues, thus substituting himself and Government of Azerbaijan.

His Iranian statements were neither in the interest of Russia, nor in the interest of the United States, and not even in the interests of Iran. Its a phrase that no one can quarrel with Azerbaijan and Iran, has created problems in relations with Israel and the United States.

This statement Abiyev even became the subject of discussion in the Foreign Ministry, after which the minister publicly said that his position and statements do not comply with the foreign policy of Azerbaijan and will harm the country. Even a lightning arresting 22 people on charges of spying for Iran was connected with the effect of the elimination of intrigue after a visit to Iran Abiyev.

Moreover, Iran Abiyev said that to date the horrific situation in the Azerbaijani army, the daily deaths of soldiers, lack of food, corruption and psychological pressure on the military and its involvement in the events of Guba. All these facts made Abiyev silenced, because he had nothing to say.

According to the website in the near future in all military units in Azerbaijan will begin unannounced checks. Abiyev do not know when they will start and it can become a serious problem for him. "Right now the focus of numerous cases of suicides government soldiers in time of peace, murder, malnutrition and careless handling of weapons. The government has already begun discussions address the issue of unsatisfactory performance Safar Abiyev "- the website.

/ Panorama.am /

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#4 Mar 30, 2012
its only a matter of time before armens start leaving NK on their own. Its the Armen way, there r no other nationalities in NK for the armens to feed off of
guest

Gardena, CA

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Baku – APA. A fatal criminal case was recorded in Azerbaijani Defense Ministry’s N military unit situated in Terter region.

Press service of the Defense Ministry told APA that soldier Abbasov Mammad Abbas killed soldier Hasanov Emil Gilman by firing from submachine gun because of dispute between them, then committed suicide. Two other soldiers were wounded as the submachine gun was in automatic mode. Their situation is stabile.

The criminal case has been launched into the fact, the investigation is underway.

APA reports that the wounded soldiers are Teymur Tamirov, 19, and Babek Ibishov, 20. Tamirov was drafted from Baku’s Nizami District Military Commissariat, Ibishov from Imishli Region Military Commissariat.

Killed soldier Emil Hasanov was drafted Lankaran Region Military Commissariat, Mammad Abbasov from Baku’s Nasimi District Military Commissariat.
mike

West Covina, CA

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Another garbage and rubbish article full of azeri lies.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#7 Mar 30, 2012
mike wrote:
Another garbage and rubbish article full of azeri lies.
as opposed to the foundations of armen allegations being full lies and rubbish.

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Barbarian fkhead turd1
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
as opposed to the foundations of armen allegations being full lies and rubbish.
mike

West Covina, CA

#10 Mar 30, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
as opposed to the foundations of armen allegations being full lies and rubbish.
you need to refer to several provincial foundations of azerestan with capital tabriz in Iran to appreciate imaginary azerbaijan, Simply put wild imaginative nonsense BS.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#11 Mar 31, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text> you need to refer to several provincial foundations of azerestan with capital tabriz in Iran to appreciate imaginary azerbaijan, Simply put wild imaginative nonsense BS.
oh what about imaginary ararat, harput, van, etc.? at least we populate tabriz, its our city.
guest

Glendale, CA

#12 Mar 31, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
oh what about imaginary ararat, harput, van, etc.? at least we populate tabriz, its our city.
And historic maps and historians talk about Armenia being from sea to sea. One more time the Azeris in Iran are the true Azeris and have nothing to do with the republic of azerbaijan and thats coming from an Iranian (Azeri) Georgian historian who is an expert on Iranian history. The name Ararat alone proves its Armenian. In the bible it says Ararat and Turks call it Agri. Go read any non-azeri historians work and they will say Atropatene's northern border is the Araxes river.
Talking about Armenia's history Strabo says: The Euphrates is the larger river, and traverses a greater tract of country with a tortuous course, it rises in the northern part of Taurus, and flows toward the west through Armenia the Greater, as it is called, to Armenia the Less, having the latter on the right and Acilisene on the left hand. It then turns to the south, and at its bend touches the boundaries of Cappadocia. It leaves this and Commagene on the right hand; on the left Acilisene and Sophene, belonging to the Greater Armenia. It proceeds onwards to Syria, and again makes another bend in its way to Babylonia and the Persian Gulf."

That is only one paragraph in his book, he has a whole chapter dedicated to Armenia. azeris who still idiotically claim Armenia belongs to azerbaijan are just mentally retarded.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#13 Mar 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And historic maps and historians talk about Armenia being from sea to sea. One more time the Azeris in Iran are the true Azeris and have nothing to do with the republic of azerbaijan and thats coming from an Iranian (Azeri) Georgian historian who is an expert on Iranian history. The name Ararat alone proves its Armenian. In the bible it says Ararat and Turks call it Agri. Go read any non-azeri historians work and they will say Atropatene's northern border is the Araxes river.
Talking about Armenia's history Strabo says: The Euphrates is the larger river, and traverses a greater tract of country with a tortuous course, it rises in the northern part of Taurus, and flows toward the west through Armenia the Greater, as it is called, to Armenia the Less, having the latter on the right and Acilisene on the left hand. It then turns to the south, and at its bend touches the boundaries of Cappadocia. It leaves this and Commagene on the right hand; on the left Acilisene and Sophene, belonging to the Greater Armenia. It proceeds onwards to Syria, and again makes another bend in its way to Babylonia and the Persian Gulf."
That is only one paragraph in his book, he has a whole chapter dedicated to Armenia. azeris who still idiotically claim Armenia belongs to azerbaijan are just mentally retarded.
1. We Azeris Turks whether from north of the Araz or south r the same people, and no historian can change that, hell all the historians in the world cant change that. The problem with u is u actually believe manufactured BS. And who other than u and he likes of u cares about AR from sea to sea??? Nobody. Empires and nations sometimes acquire land, sometimes lose land, and sometimes lose it all, get over it.

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#14 Mar 31, 2012
Yeh north south are all fkhead turd
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We Azeris Turks whether from north of the Araz or south r the same people, and no historian can change that, hell all the historians in the world cant change that. The problem with u is u actually believe manufactured BS. And who other than u and he likes of u cares about AR from sea to sea??? Nobody. Empires and nations sometimes acquire land, sometimes lose land, and sometimes lose it all, get over it.

Since: Jun 11

Makiyivka, Ukraine

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Shant wrote:
Yeh north south are all fkhead turd
<quoted text>
You secretly adore Turkish, why don't you apply for Turkish Citizenship ?

Since: Jun 11

Makiyivka, Ukraine

#16 Mar 31, 2012
We won't tell anyone

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#17 Mar 31, 2012
Nobody wants to be citizen of barbarian, Tatar and uncivilized turkey (not the bird)
Barbarian, Tartar and savage are terms used to refer to a person who is perceived to be uncivilized. Th
Zanzibar wrote:
<quoted text>
You secretly adore Turkish, why don't you apply for Turkish Citizenship ?

Since: Jun 11

Makiyivka, Ukraine

#18 Mar 31, 2012
Shant wrote:
Nobody wants to be citizen of barbarian, Tatar and uncivilized turkey (not the bird)
Barbarian, Tartar and savage are terms used to refer to a person who is perceived to be uncivilized. Th
<quoted text>
poor you ...

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#19 Mar 31, 2012
Barbarian
Zanzibar wrote:
<quoted text>
poor you ...
mike

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2012
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We Azeris Turks whether from north of the Araz or south r the same people, and no historian can change that, hell all the historians in the world cant change that. The problem with u is u actually believe manufactured BS. And who other than u and he likes of u cares about AR from sea to sea??? Nobody. Empires and nations sometimes acquire land, sometimes lose land, and sometimes lose it all, get over it.
I have been to Tadeii Vank. near Makoo many times and passed through cities like Tabriz and Khoy. Persian Azerbaijanis are pure Persian and have been like that thousands of years. They are proud of Ostane Azerbaijan or their province, part of which was abolished and called Ardabil Province. You tell a Persian in Tabriz a none Persian or call them bakuii they will be very offended or smack you. To public survey of ceding from Persia they voted NO and a few who had voted yes were handed NO votes as well.
Ararat

Santa Ana, CA

#21 Mar 31, 2012
truther wrote:
its only a matter of time before armens start leaving NK on their own. Its the Armen way, there r no other nationalities in NK for the armens to feed off of
I am not sure where your nationality is from, but just for your information, the nation of azerbaijan didn't exist before Soviet time. Not even the nationality existed before 1800's. So, if azeris don't feed on others, that's because they don't need to, they got free land with plenty of oil and nationality handed to them.

Also, maybe Armenian left their native Nakhijevan to be replaced by the barberic azeris eventually; they had no choice then.
Now we do and your assumption that we feed on others and for that reason we will leave NK (Artsakh) is a BS based on turkish/azeri propaganda designed by aliev and erdogon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreign Policy In 2014: Tensions In Karabakh, E... 1 hr Dander 6
EU, US should stop financial aid to Armenia 4 hr Astegmen Kubilay 9
New Year surprises: Armenia among three most mi... 9 hr Dander 20
Armenia vs Azerbaijan (war), Who wins? (Jan '12) 9 hr top dander 890
Armenian, Kurdish village names restored in Van 10 hr Dander 3
as i see it 19 hr ara baliozian 1
Putin's Armenian Dogs Thu Rockstar 1
More from around the web