Alla

Stamford, CT

#70 Oct 12, 2011
Es qo het em. I am not trying to say I am really pretty but I look just like kim
Dancer365

Lexington, SC

#76 Nov 16, 2011
ArmenianNazi wrote:
You are a idiot because Kim's father is a Assyrian so that means Kardshian is not really Armenian shes a half semite.
a typical Armenian has green eyes and beauitful pale skin.
Umm no I'm am and that's false. I'm sure theres some out there but they aren't " typical"

“Target: OZ-World. cCc”

Since: Aug 11

Warriorness - Honour- Genocide

#77 Nov 17, 2011
Dancer365 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no I'm am and that's false. I'm sure theres some out there but they aren't " typical"
you will never be armenian if u dont have green eyes.

FArkt....
Pattyohanian

Fairfax Station, VA

#78 Jan 16, 2012
Ok just to let everybody know...I am Armenian! A typical Armenian women is either light skin, light hair, and green eyes...or dark skin (not black but dark olive), brown eyes, and brown hair. It is very normal for Armenian women to have "curvier" builds because Armenian women used to work out in the fields all day so that got descended down to a larger body build in the hips and chest. Armenia is a country, so it has a wide variety of what people look like. And to answer your question...no. When you walk around the main street you do not see a lot of women looking like Kim kardashian.
Armeniangirl

Glendale, CA

#79 Jan 26, 2012
Look at you .You don't know anything about us.Having green or blue eyes like u "white trash "doesn't mean u r so handsome or pretty .U r still ugly.We like our boys who fit us not u.U guys are worthless monkey who no one cares about .So, shut up and say nothing about Armenian.Because we make your country not stupid dam ass like u "White cheap people" :))LOL
a word from a wise man

Baku, Azerbaijan

#80 Jan 31, 2012
armenian women look like men.
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#81 Jan 31, 2012
a word from a wise man wrote:
armenian women look like men.
azek women look like baboons i have a very beautiful ARMENIAN WIFE AND DAUGHTER verch
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#82 Jan 31, 2012
Gift And a Curse88 wrote:
<quoted text>
you will never be armenian if u dont have green eyes.
FArkt....
you cypriot mule i am ARMENIAN AND HAVE GREEN EYES since when are you a genetisist verch
Hunter momo

Holley, NY

#83 Jun 3, 2012
Sahakian wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that she is NOT Armenian. She is a typical American.IS Moddana an Italian? LOL Hardly.
She just copies Paris Hilton's BS for publicity.Publicity for what? Both can't act nor sing but great at fging.Who would not want to fg Kim.Great body and She looks hot.The point is Turks read "ian" in the name and get off.Hey get a life I'll say.
Bi$%* Shut the F up She is 94% Armenian and 6% native American by DNA testing .. Maybe you need to get A DNA test you Daft !!!!!!!!!
reader

United States

#84 Jun 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
ArmenianNazi... you are being a bit of a douchebag.. I agree Armenians used to be pale etc, most my bloodline from my dads side and half my mums side were pale with coloured eyes ... but from my mums dads side they had big dark eyes etc... and here I am... with dark features (white skin though). i married an Odar, for unrelated reasons, so it might balance back out.. who knows.
however.. I don't mind how I look.. Wish I had green eyes but hey shit happens..
And it might not be Assyrian blood.. Romans spent loads of time in Cilicia and most likely did some raping..
who knows really. I plan on doing some genetic tests to find out.. I will be highly disappointed if I found out I had hrya blood though.. I am not getsi enough so I am hoping that might be a telling sign.
sorry to hear you are lost, and hope your new cherokee / appachee and the like mix works out. Have to admit you dont know what you are missing.
reader

United States

#85 Jun 3, 2012
Alla wrote:
Es qo het em. I am not trying to say I am really pretty but I look just like kim
I agree, but you have at least 10 more years and that looks different based on your pic in your allana web site.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#86 Jun 4, 2012
1.Sanfransisco Court verdict of insurances
2.French Constitution Conceil's ""FCUK OFF""
3.Mrs.Clinton's ""Not a genocide a CONFLICT"""
4.Spanish Parliement's ""FCUK OFF""
Conrinious MEDZ YEGHERNS heheheehehehehe
Spain to Armenian Genocide;
FCUK OFF

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#87 Jun 4, 2012
Apparently you are out of comment, don't you have any thing else new?
OguzTolga wrote:
1.Sanfransisco Court verdict of insurances
2.French Constitution Conceil's ""FCUK OFF""
3.Mrs.Clinton's ""Not a genocide a CONFLICT"""
4.Spanish Parliement's ""FCUK OFF""
Conrinious MEDZ YEGHERNS heheheehehehehe
Spain to Armenian Genocide;
FCUK OFF

“3d Systems”

Since: Jul 12

Kocaeli-Istanbul

#89 Jul 14, 2012
ArmenianNazi wrote:
<quoted text>
ArmenianGirl, Jan.. gedem vol Kim's father a hyea.. but inka pure hyee blood chunee. my great Armenian friend whos a astrologist told me she has non-white ancestry but thats not the point.. shes a embarrsseing to our real armenian girls..
I see Diaspora Hays are angry about Kardashian.No need to lie Armenian Nazi.Kim Kardashian has a pure blood 100% Armenian father.The father Robert Kardashian has 100% pure blood Armenian parents which are Helen Arakelian and Arthur Kardashian.

Only Kris Jenny ( mother of Kim ) has Dutch and Native American ancestry.

So Kim is an Armenian.In fact she is one of the hard line fan of diaspora in USA.

on the other hand I dont think Kardashian should be considered a model for Armenian girls in Armenia.diaspora consist of son of a bitches who are backed by normal life standards in US.Armenian girls in general females work more than 30 hours a week to feed their family so a whore like Kardashian can never be a model for real human in Armenia.

“3d Systems”

Kocaeli-Istanbul

#90 Jul 16, 2012
I see kim kardashian makes a lot of Armenian upset.
Dianna

Dallas, TX

#91 Aug 6, 2012
ArmenianNazi wrote:
Kunem ko debill lava, have you seen her father? he looks like a ugly arab. she might have some Irish blood but she has non-white ancestry shes a Semite.
there is nothing wrong with having non-white ancestry. I am half chinese & half scottish.

“3d Systems”

Kocaeli-Istanbul

#92 Aug 12, 2012
Dianna wrote:
<quoted text> there is nothing wrong with having non-white ancestry. I am half chinese & half scottish.
For normal persons its not something wrong but for Armenians its something wrong.
Bogos

Montreuil, France

#93 Aug 14, 2012
Turkis kardasyan..ha ha ha haaaaa

https://www.google.fr/search...
Taleen

Norristown, PA

#94 Aug 14, 2012
Meh... Kind of. I have light brown hair and goldish brown eyes. But still I'm only half Armenian. My cousins are 100 percent and they have black hair and goldish brown eyes.
Ronald West

Vacaville, CA

#95 Aug 14, 2012
GermanBoy4LifeBitches wrote:
Green eyes and pale skin??? That is your definition of beauty??? I have taken shits better looking then that color. Hate to burst your bubble, but most you Armenians have big ass noses. Without the help of plastic surgeons you wouldnt be shit. I also am a white man, and I prefer exotic women! So yes I would take a Semetic over an Aryan anytime. No flavor to you plane hoes anyways. And it is allready proven that Kim is not Irish and German. Her biological grandfather was Scottish she said so herself on her website.
Move along kraut boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cypriot official makes speech in Armenian parli... 11 min greek 8
Armenia continues to strengthen military presen... 4 hr Neptune 1
Appeal sent to int'l organizations regarding vi... 14 hr Neptune 98
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 17 hr aziz dostum dander 2,891
Ukrainian Foreign Ministry warns Armenia about ... 22 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 23
semiramis speaks Thu ara baliozian 1
corruption Thu GrandPa 13

Armenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE