Comments
1,901 - 1,920 of 3,027 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 6
Tipi_

Brooklyn, NY

#1978 Feb 22, 2012
Does anyone know why my posts are being deleted? Or I can't get access to them through mobile device?
Tipi_

Brooklyn, NY

#1979 Feb 22, 2012
Tipi_ wrote:
Another Greek wedding movie here!
Is this idea brought up from the very well known Greek academic named:
Spermatozoidis Tutkunis
I mean the idea of KASTRIOTI, Gjergj!
Uti

Toronto, Canada

#1981 Feb 22, 2012
Tipi_ wrote:
Another Greek wedding movie here!
Is this idea brought up from the very well known Greek academic named:
Spermatozoidis Tutkunis
HAAAA i modh
Winni

Leobersdorf, Austria

#1982 Feb 23, 2012
PYRROStheGreek wrote:
GEORGIOS KASTRIOTIS A GREEK KNOWN AS SKENDERBEU WHEN HE WAS ISLAMIZED BY SULTAN MURAT 2nd & GOT THIS TURKISH NAME THAT MEANS MEGAS ALEXANDROS.But when his parents died he defected the Ottoman army & returned to Greece he renamed to his original Greek christian, & married the Greek Androniki.He fought against the turkish army & won.
His grandfather was Constantinos Hegemon of Hemathia & Kastoria [from where he got his surname]
His father was Ioannis Hegemon of Kroya His mother was Serbian Voisava
His wife was the daughter of famous Greek Arianitos , Androniki Komnini [I bet again u dont know the meaning of her name] Giorgos Kastriotis never referred to himself as an Albanian but as a Greek Hepirotan in many letters. In those letters he signed as Γεω ργι ος Κασ τρι ωτη ς, never as gerg kastriot !! cutting greek names doesnt de-ellenize em
A NAME which u can find by thousands in Greece
He fought to free Hepirus. If today was alive he would try to free the rest of Hepirus occupied by albanians
He also refers as an Heprirotan numerous times
Of course since ancient times no one ever denied the Greekness of Epirus.All kings were Greeks spoke Greek worshiped Greek gods & fought with the rest of Greeks under Macedonian command when MEGAS ALEXANDROS united all Greek States in order to take revenge from Persians that attacked Hellas
GEORGIOS CASTRIOTIS IN A LETTER TO PRINCE GIOVANI OF TARANTO ADMITS HE IS A DESCENDANT OF MACEDONIAN MEGAS ALEXANDROS THE GREEK.
-The Turk Biographer of Ali Pascha, Ahmet Mufit, writes
"in the year 1443 The Greek Hegemon Giorgos Kastriotis escaped from the ottoman army of Morava and returned to his Homeland Kroia in Greek Heprirus"
-The Italian scholary A. Salvi reffers to him as "The Greko"
-The Engilsh researcher C. Randall reffers to him as "The Grecian Hero".
-The Swedish Barau and later also
-Rudbeck reffer to him as the Great Greek that was named by Sultan after Megas Alexandros the Greek, as a brave Greek
-The famous French historian Paganel in "Histoire de Scanderbey" reffers to him as Greek.
And the Danish military researcher Frantch De Zessen writes: "Giorgos Kastriotis is not Albanian because he was a son of Greek megistan Ioannis Castriotis and the Serb pincess Voisava"
Even an Albanian stamp of 1968 that was out due to the 500 years after his death and later withdrawn had written on it that he was an Hepirotan!«HISTORIA DE VITA ET GESTIS SCANDERBEGI EPIROTARUM PRINCIPIS».
Consequently, Danish Franz Nte Zesse'n, military correspondent of the newspaper "Le Temps" Paris, doubts the Albanian origin of Georgios Kastriotis, stressing in his lecture: "Question is, if Georgios Kastriotis is able to be considered Albanian, since he was the son of Greek Ioannis Kastriotis and of a Serbian princess ".
As much as I search , I cannot find a single reference at that time referring to him as an Albanian
O ta dh.. ftyren po ti edhe ne Gazeten Bota Sot ne komente ke hyre bre ta shker... sojin e maxhupit!!!
uka

Melbourne, Australia

#1983 Mar 11, 2012
WTF is wrong with you greeks?are you joking?OK i will start with this..I am a cathlioc albanian,My tribe fought along scanderbeg,His birth place was northern albania,,He spoke gheg mixed with latin as we still do to this day,,He wrote to pope in gheg and latin,,He was cathlioc albanian not orthodox,His army was cathliocs and some orthodox SOME<,he fought in lower albania epirus for other albanian tribes that are from there,,End of story,,do be so stupid to even think he was greek because cathliocs of north remained cathlioc and know very well who he is,his family who live in italia and malta visit much to where he is from,in 99 his direct decendece came ot give food in 99 for the albanian kosovas,,You greeks are so retarded to even think he is greek,,I canyt belive you think he is greek,,he fought for greeks,serbians,hungary,and his people ALBANIANS<<on his helmet is albanian,fuck really stupid greek,,he fought for all christian nations with his cathlioc albanian army,
Tipi_

Brooklyn, NY

#1984 Mar 11, 2012
uka wrote:
WTF is wrong with you greeks?are you joking?OK i will start with this..I am a cathlioc albanian,My tribe fought along scanderbeg,His birth place was northern albania,,He spoke gheg mixed with latin as we still do to this day,,He wrote to pope in gheg and latin,,He was cathlioc albanian not orthodox,His army was cathliocs and some orthodox SOME<,he fought in lower albania epirus for other albanian tribes that are from there,,End of story,,do be so stupid to even think he was greek because cathliocs of north remained cathlioc and know very well who he is,his family who live in italia and malta visit much to where he is from,in 99 his direct decendece came ot give food in 99 for the albanian kosovas,,You greeks are so retarded to even think he is greek,,I canyt belive you think he is greek,,he fought for greeks,serbians,hungary,and his people ALBANIANS<<on his helmet is albanian,fuck really stupid greek,,he fought for all christian nations with his cathlioc albanian army,
as far as I know there was nothing to do with religion issue! He fought to stop invasion of his/our fatherland or country from ottomans and he did succeed.

As per Greeks who lately found that in Antarctica there was some Greek letters in ice saying "this land used to be greek once" I think you guys don't have to waste your time with their bs.. The entire world knows their hypocrisy,
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#1985 Mar 14, 2012
uka wrote:
WTF is wrong with you greeks?are you joking?OK i will start with this..I am a cathlioc albanian,My tribe fought along scanderbeg,His birth place was northern albania,,He spoke gheg mixed with latin as we still do to this day,,He wrote to pope in gheg and latin,,He was cathlioc albanian not orthodox,His army was cathliocs and some orthodox SOME<,he fought in lower albania epirus for other albanian tribes that are from there,,End of story,,do be so stupid to even think he was greek because cathliocs of north remained cathlioc and know very well who he is,his family who live in italia and malta visit much to where he is from,in 99 his direct decendece came ot give food in 99 for the albanian kosovas,,You greeks are so retarded to even think he is greek,,I canyt belive you think he is greek,,he fought for greeks,serbians,hungary,and his people ALBANIANS<<on his helmet is albanian,fuck really stupid greek,,he fought for all christian nations with his cathlioc albanian army,
I recomend to you to read better about the historyand the origin of the Kastriotis family !!First of all Kastriotis him self was half Serbian as his mother was from an aristocratic Serbian family!!Second as many times posted in here there are exist many historical sources from even BATICAN and Pope and other Western Lords of those ages wich are clearly mensioned him as Greek Lord of Epirus or Albania!! Albania was just a territory at that time (there wasnt any ethnic albanian ID) and the albanophone population and especially the south groups of them were consider as Greeks for the West but even they believed that at 15century!!!! Greeks by the meaning of Vyzantine Greekortodoxs. The famous STRADIOTI, if you ever heard about them (they were famous soldiers who served to western lords) were Greekphone and maby the majority were albanophones soldiers who were also considered as Greeks!! Many of kastriotis soldiers (among them were Greeks)after the death of him came to the main Greek lands and continued becided the other Greeks their rebel actions for centuries!!! Finally Kastriotis him self,never used and albanian language in his letters. He used the Greek language, he called him self as Lord of Epirus and Epirotians (and not Albanians or Squipetars) and he consider the Epirotians as childs of Pyrros and ancient Epirotians (who belonged to the ancient Greek world).Im not saying that he was Greek!! He wasnt Albanian with the nowdays meaning and that is for sure!!I think that he was a person who fought against the Turks as a member of a famous Greekortodox family with deep Vyzantine tradition and the belief that he fought about the survival of that tradition plus the anciet Greek past that the Vyzantines discoverd at the last centuries of Vyzantine Empire!!The legasy of of them passed to the slaved ortodoxs Greeks and became the base for revolution of 1821 and the modern Greek state!!! The majority of albanians lands of Kastriotis, after his death became muslims. They entered to the TURKISM and forgot about what Kastriotis fought, the same as many Greeks who islamised at those centuries!!!
Albo

Great Neck, NY

#1986 Mar 15, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>I recomend to you to read better about the historyand the origin of the Kastriotis family !!First of all Kastriotis him self was half Serbian as his mother was from an aristocratic Serbian family!!Second as many times posted in here there are exist many historical sources from even BATICAN and Pope and other Western Lords of those ages wich are clearly mensioned him as Greek Lord of Epirus or Albania!! Albania was just a territory at that time (there wasnt any ethnic albanian ID) and the albanophone population and especially the south groups of them were consider as Greeks for the West but even they believed that at 15century!!!! Greeks by the meaning of Vyzantine Greekortodoxs. The famous STRADIOTI, if you ever heard about them (they were famous soldiers who served to western lords) were Greekphone and maby the majority were albanophones soldiers who were also considered as Greeks!! Many of kastriotis soldiers (among them were Greeks)after the death of him came to the main Greek lands and continued becided the other Greeks their rebel actions for centuries!!! Finally Kastriotis him self,never used and albanian language in his letters. He used the Greek language, he called him self as Lord of Epirus and Epirotians (and not Albanians or Squipetars) and he consider the Epirotians as childs of Pyrros and ancient Epirotians (who belonged to the ancient Greek world).Im not saying that he was Greek!! He wasnt Albanian with the nowdays meaning and that is for sure!!I think that he was a person who fought against the Turks as a member of a famous Greekortodox family with deep Vyzantine tradition and the belief that he fought about the survival of that tradition plus the anciet Greek past that the Vyzantines discoverd at the last centuries of Vyzantine Empire!!The legasy of of them passed to the slaved ortodoxs Greeks and became the base for revolution of 1821 and the modern Greek state!!! The majority of albanians lands of Kastriotis, after his death became muslims. They entered to the TURKISM and forgot about what Kastriotis fought, the same as many Greeks who islamised at those centuries!!!
you greeks donk care how ridicoulous you can become, important is to make your point.
Before asking other people to read, you moronakis, go and do your own homework first. It was writen on his helmet... "IN-PE-RA-TO-RE"
IN - IESUS NAZARENUS
PE - PRINCIPI EMATHIE
RA - REGI ALBANIAE
TO - TERRORI OSMANORUM
RE - BENEDICTAT TE

Now i am not going to waste time with translation because you can do that yourself. And when you'r done with the translation, please do me a favor and shut up.

Since: Jun 11

Avenel, NJ

#1987 Mar 15, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>I recomend to you to read better about the historyand the origin of the Kastriotis family !!First of all Kastriotis him self was half Serbian as his mother was from an aristocratic Serbian family!!Second as many times posted in here there are exist many historical sources from even BATICAN and Pope and other Western Lords of those ages wich are clearly mensioned him as Greek Lord of Epirus or Albania!! Albania was just a territory at that time (there wasnt any ethnic albanian ID) and the albanophone population and especially the south groups of them were consider as Greeks for the West but even they believed that at 15century!!!! Greeks by the meaning of Vyzantine Greekortodoxs. The famous STRADIOTI, if you ever heard about them (they were famous soldiers who served to western lords) were Greekphone and maby the majority were albanophones soldiers who were also considered as Greeks!! Many of kastriotis soldiers (among them were Greeks)after the death of him came to the main Greek lands and continued becided the other Greeks their rebel actions for centuries!!! Finally Kastriotis him self,never used and albanian language in his letters. He used the Greek language, he called him self as Lord of Epirus and Epirotians (and not Albanians or Squipetars) and he consider the Epirotians as childs of Pyrros and ancient Epirotians (who belonged to the ancient Greek world).Im not saying that he was Greek!! He wasnt Albanian with the nowdays meaning and that is for sure!!I think that he was a person who fought against the Turks as a member of a famous Greekortodox family with deep Vyzantine tradition and the belief that he fought about the survival of that tradition plus the anciet Greek past that the Vyzantines discoverd at the last centuries of Vyzantine Empire!!The legasy of of them passed to the slaved ortodoxs Greeks and became the base for revolution of 1821 and the modern Greek state!!! The majority of albanians lands of Kastriotis, after his death became muslims. They entered to the TURKISM and forgot about what Kastriotis fought, the same as many Greeks who islamised at those centuries!!!
hahahaha kastriotis ...here is another one for you jorgos washingtonis hahaha one more just because you are greek , osamas bin ladenis lmao vladimir putinis, silvio berluskoniqipidhis hahahaha they found greek letter on mars LMFAO thank you re malaka you made my day. Btw there are no greeks there are arvanites vlach and turk mix united by orthodox faith there are greeks today like there are egyptians .

Since: Jun 11

Avenel, NJ

#1988 Mar 15, 2012
PYRROStheGreek wrote:
GEORGIOS KASTRIOTIS A GREEK KNOWN AS SKENDERBEU WHEN HE WAS ISLAMIZED BY SULTAN MURAT 2nd & GOT THIS TURKISH NAME THAT MEANS MEGAS ALEXANDROS.But when his parents died he defected the Ottoman army & returned to Greece he renamed to his original Greek christian, & married the Greek Androniki.He fought against the turkish army & won.
His grandfather was Constantinos Hegemon of Hemathia & Kastoria [from where he got his surname]
His father was Ioannis Hegemon of Kroya His mother was Serbian Voisava
His wife was the daughter of famous Greek Arianitos , Androniki Komnini [I bet again u dont know the meaning of her name] Giorgos Kastriotis never referred to himself as an Albanian but as a Greek Hepirotan in many letters. In those letters he signed as &#915;&#949;&#969; &#961;&#947;&#953; &#959;&#962; &#922;&#945;&#963; &#964;&#961;&#953; &#969;&#964;&#951; &#962;, never as gerg kastriot !! cutting greek names doesnt de-ellenize em
A NAME which u can find by thousands in Greece
He fought to free Hepirus. If today was alive he would try to free the rest of Hepirus occupied by albanians

He also refers as an Heprirotan numerous times
Of course since ancient times no one ever denied the Greekness of Epirus.All kings were Greeks spoke Greek worshiped Greek gods & fought with the rest of Greeks under Macedonian command when MEGAS ALEXANDROS united all Greek States in order to take revenge from Persians that attacked Hellas
GEORGIOS CASTRIOTIS IN A LETTER TO PRINCE GIOVANI OF TARANTO ADMITS HE IS A DESCENDANT OF MACEDONIAN MEGAS ALEXANDROS THE GREEK.

-The Turk Biographer of Ali Pascha, Ahmet Mufit, writes
"in the year 1443 The Greek Hegemon Giorgos Kastriotis escaped from the ottoman army of Morava and returned to his Homeland Kroia in Greek Heprirus"
-The Italian scholary A. Salvi reffers to him as "The Greko"
-The Engilsh researcher C. Randall reffers to him as "The Grecian Hero".
-The Swedish Barau and later also
-Rudbeck reffer to him as the Great Greek that was named by Sultan after Megas Alexandros the Greek, as a brave Greek

-The famous French historian Paganel in "Histoire de Scanderbey" reffers to him as Greek.
And the Danish military researcher Frantch De Zessen writes: "Giorgos Kastriotis is not Albanian because he was a son of Greek megistan Ioannis Castriotis and the Serb pincess Voisava"
Even an Albanian stamp of 1968 that was out due to the 500 years after his death and later withdrawn had written on it that he was an Hepirotan!Ā«HISTORIA DE VITA ET GESTIS SCANDERBEGI EPIROTARUM PRINCIPISĀ».

Consequently, Danish Franz Nte Zesse'n, military correspondent of the newspaper "Le Temps" Paris, doubts the Albanian origin of Georgios Kastriotis, stressing in his lecture: "Question is, if Georgios Kastriotis is able to be considered Albanian, since he was the son of Greek Ioannis Kastriotis and of a Serbian princess ".
As much as I search , I cannot find a single reference at that time referring to him as an Albanian
ela no more crack for you okay
ukaj

Melbourne, Australia

#1989 Mar 16, 2012
PYRROStheGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPIDET ALBANET
70% OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS CONSTRUCTED WITH GREEK WORDS NAMES THAT JUST 2 LETTERS IN THE END ARE REMOVED. b4 u speak use that little stinky albanian thinking brain u have, even that little
Now you listen to me you wORM im a cathlioc albanian As scanderbeg was also,He was born in the region where i was,He wrote to the pope in the gheg dilect mixed with latin,,How the fark can he be greek if he was cathlioc.He stil has familys in north albania idiot and malta who aided kosova albanians in 99,and some in italia who also say they are albanian,now fark off with your lies
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#1990 Mar 16, 2012
Albo wrote:
<quoted text>
you greeks donk care how ridicoulous you can become, important is to make your point.
Before asking other people to read, you moronakis, go and do your own homework first. It was writen on his helmet... "IN-PE-RA-TO-RE"
IN - IESUS NAZARENUS
PE - PRINCIPI EMATHIE
RA - REGI ALBANIAE
TO - TERRORI OSMANORUM
RE - BENEDICTAT TE
Now i am not going to waste time with translation because you can do that yourself. And when you'r done with the translation, please do me a favor and shut up.
The issue for is exactly a serious point and the silly things that you are posting by your propaganda!!! I have never heard or see any epigrapf in his helmet and with that explanations!! From the other hand the fact tha his mother was serbian or that he had perfect knollege, always wrotte in Greek language and many West sources of that time considered him as a Greek, are prooven facts no matter you like it or not!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#1991 Mar 16, 2012
Katnari wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha kastriotis ...here is another one for you jorgos washingtonis hahaha one more just because you are greek , osamas bin ladenis lmao vladimir putinis, silvio berluskoniqipidhis hahahaha they found greek letter on mars LMFAO thank you re malaka you made my day. Btw there are no greeks there are arvanites vlach and turk mix united by orthodox faith there are greeks today like there are egyptians .
WOWWWW!! Thats why im so impresed with you AL-BANANIANS!! Because your posts are "monuments" of "historical knolege", "proofs" and "analysis" :-))))))). But i undersand that your education and IQ reach that low level as always in your short historical past!! Anyway!!!
this is the true

Boston, MA

#1992 Mar 16, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>The issue for is exactly a serious point and the silly things that you are posting by your propaganda!!! I have never heard or see any epigrapf in his helmet and with that explanations!! From the other hand the fact tha his mother was serbian or that he had perfect knollege, always wrotte in Greek language and many West sources of that time considered him as a Greek, are prooven facts no matter you like it or not!!
Our Gjergj Kastrioti Skenderbe has nothing to do with Greek or Serb.

Efforts of our enemies to alienated origin of Skanderbeg is useless.

History has proved the indisputable truth that the family of Kastriotis is Albanian with a pure authenticity of an old noble door with lofty language and traditions in a given territory by Mati provincial origin which Eqrem Cabej and Stadtmyller call epicenter of the Albanian nation.

Can you tell us when our Gjergj Kastrioti has developed any battle against the Turks, and his soldiers were Greek or Serbian?!
o-sa-mir-te-jesh -shqiptar

Prospect Heights, IL

#1993 Mar 16, 2012
LOL PYRROStheGreek, with the history you just told his, it puts the whole Greek history in question. First of all, lets start with Greek Gods !! Everyone knows that those gods were bullshit, or maybe UFO's mate your grandma and grandpa. Gjergj Kastriot was, and will for ever be ALBANIAN BLOOD.

Epiriot = Chameria, y did your communist ancestors removed chameria people and started to colonize the chameria like Israel is doing to Palestine today.. Because your history is a bullshit!! Because Chameria were never Jorgos, they were pure Albanian blood.. Make sure you tell your bullshit government that the case with Chameria is not over yet, the judgment will come soon son!! Remember one thing, when ur ancestors were writing about these imaginaries gods, and bio-sexual warriors.. In Illyria and Chameria, brave warriors were born.

Remember again that the Albanian code is "Blood washes with Blood!" Gjaku Lajet Me Gjak Bir Kurve !
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#1994 Mar 18, 2012
this is the true wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Gjergj Kastrioti Skenderbe has nothing to do with Greek or Serb.
Efforts of our enemies to alienated origin of Skanderbeg is useless.
History has proved the indisputable truth that the family of Kastriotis is Albanian with a pure authenticity of an old noble door with lofty language and traditions in a given territory by Mati provincial origin which Eqrem Cabej and Stadtmyller call epicenter of the Albanian nation.
Can you tell us when our Gjergj Kastrioti has developed any battle against the Turks, and his soldiers were Greek or Serbian?!
No can you tell us first what history exactly prooved tha he was Albanian???? Because we are very well know what is the history and that it is written!! Pure propaganda!!! Why dont you tell us the parents of Georgios Kastriotis and the origin of them??? Tell us the name and the origin of Katsriotis maother please!!! About the Greek (i did not speak abou Serbian) soldiers of his, yes he had plenty as he became lord of an area who the majority were Greeks, or even better Greek phones as also the Albanophones of the area of Epirus and south Albania considerd as Greeks from almost all the Europeans and also the locals!!!The biggest example is the case of the famous warriors who fought for west lords, "The Stradioti" " means the Soldiers from the Greek word Stratiotis ( Stratos=army). Most of them were ex-soldiers, or from familys of Katriotis Soldiers and mensioned AND CONSIDERED by them who payed them (the West lords) as Greeks!!!!!! There are reports and documents of that period!!!! That is HISTORY AND IT IS TIME TO START READING IT!!!!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#1995 Mar 18, 2012
o-sa-mir-te-jesh-shqiptar wrote:
LOL PYRROStheGreek, with the history you just told his, it puts the whole Greek history in question. First of all, lets start with Greek Gods !! Everyone knows that those gods were bullshit, or maybe UFO's mate your grandma and grandpa. Gjergj Kastriot was, and will for ever be ALBANIAN BLOOD.
Epiriot = Chameria, y did your communist ancestors removed chameria people and started to colonize the chameria like Israel is doing to Palestine today.. Because your history is a bullshit!! Because Chameria were never Jorgos, they were pure Albanian blood.. Make sure you tell your bullshit government that the case with Chameria is not over yet, the judgment will come soon son!! Remember one thing, when ur ancestors were writing about these imaginaries gods, and bio-sexual warriors.. In Illyria and Chameria, brave warriors were born.
Remember again that the Albanian code is "Blood washes with Blood!" Gjaku Lajet Me Gjak Bir Kurve !
The only think that you have idea is ovious about KOLONOSKOPE. Greeks colonised Epirus??? Everything in Epirus are Yelling that there Greek. The ancient monuments, the epigrafs, the Churces, the people , everything from the ancient years were Greeks untill deep incide the modern Albania. Untill Himara and Delvino. Your communist are colonised Kosovars and Gegs to the areas of the Greeks in Albanian, just to your efford to disspaeard them!! About the time of ......Chamerian were hm :-)))))))) as i told in somebody in here , well i would like to see that!!!! I would like YOU waching you to pay the bill of the anger of Greek people from all these problems that we have!! Remember before 4-5 years when you burned Greeks flags in Athens after tha football game Greece-Albanian: 0-2?? Remember that this disrespect was the think wich made us furius after years of robberies, murders and mafia actions of your immigrands and in every city of Greece and epseacially in Nort Greece and with one or 2 deaths of innocent Albanians? Well, the next time will be hell for you!! I guaranty because the people are extremly angry in here!! Im not mension about army forces. There your cituation is still in pre-historical ages!!Likethe Albanian "history" !! hahahahahaha
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#1996 Mar 18, 2012
I ment that that night in any Greek city, after the burned flags from albanians, they Albanians hide like rubbits because they beated you so buddly. In Salonika every car with Albanians signs wich passed from the main roads had an attacted. The drivers who reacted were beated. Agly thing but next time will be worst and thats because of your ingratitude and your hate about Greeks.
uti

Toronto, Canada

#1997 Mar 19, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>WOWWWW!! Thats why im so impresed with you AL-BANANIANS!! Because your posts are "monuments" of "historical knolege", "proofs" and "analysis" :-))))))). But i undersand that your education and IQ reach that low level as always in your short historical past!! Anyway!!!
Hey there comes again the little spanakopita( or byrek me spinaq) By the way do not worry for our IQ or education. You for sure are not better. One proof of this is that your IQ brought your country in the brink of collapse. For us it was the system only. anyway I wish your high IQ or education(which by the way most of you dont preferto take it in Grrrrrrrrece)to serve you better when selling the acropolis or the islands.
Cheers
uti

Toronto, Canada

#1999 Mar 19, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>The only think that you have idea is ovious about KOLONOSKOPE. Greeks colonised Epirus??? Everything in Epirus are Yelling that there Greek. The ancient monuments, the epigrafs, the Churces, the people , everything from the ancient years were Greeks untill deep incide the modern Albania. Untill Himara and Delvino. Your communist are colonised Kosovars and Gegs to the areas of the Greeks in Albanian, just to your efford to disspaeard them!! About the time of ......Chamerian were hm :-)))))))) as i told in somebody in here , well i would like to see that!!!! I would like YOU waching you to pay the bill of the anger of Greek people from all these problems that we have!! Remember before 4-5 years when you burned Greeks flags in Athens after tha football game Greece-Albanian: 0-2?? Remember that this disrespect was the think wich made us furius after years of robberies, murders and mafia actions of your immigrands and in every city of Greece and epseacially in Nort Greece and with one or 2 deaths of innocent Albanians? Well, the next time will be hell for you!! I guaranty because the people are extremly angry in here!! Im not mension about army forces. There your cituation is still in pre-historical ages!!Likethe Albanian "history" !! hahahahahaha
I reply to you with the lyrics for STING.
there is not such thing
as a winnable war,
it is a lie we dont believe it anymore.

so lets see how brave you are you were and you will be. Just to remind you that you some history and that when you felt now or never:
remember my little spanakopita when your glorious army was taking advantage of the ruined ottoman empire. things like the battle of Smirna now Ismir or other turkish cities? you were killing and cutting the musliman population like was their fault that they were living there. But at the end my spanakopita it came a man (half Alabnian by the way) ataturk that put you back to the europe allowed him (not you because they could have got back all.
The whole this pussle of history is to remind you litle spanakopita and your friends that the war that you want to have no one will be a winner but instead is going to burn you.
You have never won any battle even in TROY you had to use the wodden horse because you were incapable.
And because our national hero Skenderbej had shown to the world who we are it bothers you and then jump in albanian topix to molest them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) 1 hr qij cifte 1,150
njohje me djem e vajza shqiptare (May '10) 2 hr sex gugja 1,626
wich is the oldest race in europe? (Dec '09) 6 hr Barbarian 300
Dua KAR (Dec '13) 13 hr Besmir Jangu supe... 54
per mami seksi (Sep '13) 13 hr sex gugja 39
kerkoj KAR (Dec '13) 13 hr sex gugja 8
Marrying an Albanian (Apr '13) 14 hr Linda 61
a ju pelqen seksi anal (Sep '09) Wed Arditi1986 2,047
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Albania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••