United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>Tipi tipi tipi, the problem is the perception of Albanians is very poor around the world and frankly you are prooving it right. Your people's reputation is very tarnished. You need to discover respect honor and humility.
your problem is trying to find problems where there are NOT, where does not exist any problem instead of being afraid of mirrors...
Look at yourself
With one letter full of lies you think you can cover thousands of crimes??????
Government DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT you poor greek!!!
You cant kill hundreds of refugees due to the fact that one criminal (making you a favor now admitting it probably happened one of those hundred refugees did something against the law while crossing the borders), si you just can't kill hundreds if refugees in your territory because one of them did steal at a gayreeks house!
That's not something to be practiced in our civilisation, if you know what does that mean! Your gov. and army did so.
Shame on greece. As the song says: rraca baruta!
Your fu(king people kept albanian refugees home, pretending they're helping them by not charging rent etc living expenses. All the money for working at greek's guy home were promissed to give to Albanian refugee at the end of the year when he planed to go back in Albania.
You know what he got in the end??? A bullet in his head!!!! From greek efendiko. These are the first cases ever on the story of our emigration in greece.
We did not have guns to come in greece in 1990-ies when we first crossed the borders. We was crossing te borders for a better life. We did not even get the chance to own a gun or whatever similar. While greeks specially the ones closed to Albanian borders di have arms humting ones. Now the only thing we're proud of is unpredictable revenge and THAT'S NATURAL ON FAIR PEOPLE if you know the nature of real humans, EXCEPT greeks!

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

<quoted text>Tipi tipi tipi, the problem is the perception of Albanians is very poor around the world and frankly you are prooving it right. Your people's reputation is very tarnished. You need to discover respect honor and humility.
your greeks did start and never stopped doing crimes against Albanian refugees. so, you in here, by bringing and counting sporadic cases where Albanians had to see greek killers killed, greek thief left without some part of their properties, can't justify those international unlawful acts of greece. If you do not know what the above sentence mean go open international law book and read! Because you pretend you can study! I think you're a dumb your foresight reaches your nose and goes no further. So all those crimes against Albanian refugees and emigrants took 10% the answers they had to. Those things come are naturaly as long as your gov and police does support those stinky raccoons on doing so against Albanians.
Greko Maskara! Period

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

now get the hack out of here read, study the case you're posting about and come back normal or stay barking the same way as you did so far.
I do consider greeks lower specia as long as you and ACDC keep giving me arguments of being uncivilized un domesticated and greek!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

sorry for taking your post serious today.
Your reaction would be either grateful if you have some human values left on you or greek!
I don't know any greek who could reform him/herself yet other than those ones i spoke in person pretending and once you turn your back they get back to their greek nature and personality if there's some human personality left on them/you...
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

_Tipi_ wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry for taking your post serious today.
Your reaction would be either grateful if you have some human values left on you or greek!
I don't know any greek who could reform him/herself yet other than those ones i spoke in person pretending and once you turn your back they get back to their greek nature and personality if there's some human personality left on them/you...
Well let's see what world sees.

In June 2010, 17 men were arrested and charged by the U.S. Attorney’s office in Manhattan with a long list of federal RICO mob charges that included robbery, kidnapping, murder, drug dealing, weapons possession, conspiracy, extortion, arson, and obstruction of justice. They all came from Albania

Albania travel warning - australia

A high level of security awareness should be maintained at all times when travelling around Albania. Carjackings have been reported. Petty crime such as mugging, pickpocketing and bag snatching also occurs. Be vigilant when travelling on public transport.

Albania travel warning - UK

There is an underlying threat from international terrorism. Attacks, although unlikely, could be indiscriminate, including places frequented by expatriates and foreign travellers. 

Get the joist of it?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

<quoted text>Well let's see what world sees.

In June 2010, 17 men were arrested and charged by the U.S. AttorneyÂ’s office in Manhattan with a long list of federal RICO mob charges that included robbery, kidnapping, murder, drug dealing, weapons possession, conspiracy, extortion, arson, and obstruction of justice. They all came from Albania

A high level of security awareness should be maintained at all times when travelling around Albania. Carjackings have been reported. Petty crime such as mugging, pickpocketing and bag snatching also occurs. Be vigilant when travelling on public transport.

There is an underlying threat from international terrorism. Attacks, although unlikely, could be indiscriminate, including places frequented by expatriates and foreign travellers.

Get the joist of it?
fiuuu
greece and greek state !!! That's what we're talking about not about 0.0000010% individuals of a nation!
Your nation and their government are criminals...
Plus they're greeeeeek!

Well LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND now after my last explanation.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

<quoted text>Well let's see what world sees.

In June 2010, 17 men were arrested and charged by the U.S. AttorneyÂ’s office in Manhattan with a long list of federal RICO mob charges that included robbery, kidnapping, murder, drug dealing, weapons possession, conspiracy, extortion, arson, and obstruction of justice. They all came from Albania

Get the joist of it?
17 men were arrested as MEN doing drug dealing NONE OF THEM FOUGHT A FIANCÉE/female dumping her from the top of the rock down !!!!
17 man were arrested on drug dealing but none of them was killing refugees on the name of their state under army's uniform!!
17 individuals from a nation of approximately 6-7 million were arrested but none of those was treating their employes bad on their businesses!
Living room steak house in Brooklyn had connection to that net was said. I personally know both partners who own that place. Nice guys. One from Montenegro (Albanian) the other one from Bosnja....
Others in nj etc I don't know them personally.
Bit still that's nothing comparing to your chicken heart fighting against females....
Zoti

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

_Tipi_ wrote:
<quoted text>
fiuuu
greece and greek state !!! That's what we're talking about not about 0.0000010% individuals of a nation!
Your nation and their government are criminals...
Plus they're greeeeeek!
Well LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND now after my last explanation.
I love how he ignores all ur other post which pretty much destroy his little heart. Him and acdc need medical attention. Imagine if all Greeks were like
them, who would want to be friends with a Greek
then.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Clowns I don't respond because I don't understand what you are conveying in your posts. What is it you are trying to say or asking. You talk in riddles and babble not English at all. Don't blame me for not understanding you. Geez learn to string a sentence together.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Clowns I don't respond because I don't understand what you are conveying in your posts. What is it you are trying to say or asking. You talk in riddles and babble not English at all. Don't blame me for not understanding you. Geez learn to string a sentence together.
It's very simple our last national awakening was in 19 century.Kosovo is just now learning nationalism,most pretty much got owend by communists. nationalism is not just about a waving flag lol i got to say the most patriotic albanians i've seen who weren't just about showing off were in that myspace group

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

@ Born raccoon - moron lave
or
@ Born free - moron lave
The one who's not able to understand my posts?

One more time I put it short and clear for your greek mask...

Technically,,,
Were you able to understand less than 10% of my posts you liked/replied on?!
How the fu(k you can't understand the rest???
That's because of your greek. Once you don't like you try sneaking around. Kinky kid!
Witnesses like you get jailed in courtroom.
Maskara greko maskara.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

<quoted text>
What was the question?
how scanderbeg is portraited in australian books as albanian or greek???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>mmm good boy!!!Sit now and i will give you a nice yiammy bone !
ac/dc 10 replays per day =300 a month=3600 a year = spam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

<quoted text>
And what did these poor people deserve? Tipi?
Extract from a letter of D. Lavares:
Dear Sir:
I consider it my duty to let you know that our country-
men are suffering in North Epirus from the Albanians
and the local authorities as well.
Letters that we have received from Sopiki (Pogoni)
and from Vostina report that an Albanian band took
prisoners three men, Char. Matsoulras, Thomas Kogionas
and Char. Volios and after having whipped them burned
them with boiling oil. Their fate is unknown.
Also an Italian detachment arrested Mr. P. Mauromates a
nd seven women and put them in dungeons in
Argyrocastro. Nothing is known as to the cause of this
action on the part of the Italian officials. Etc., etc.
(Signed) D. LAVARES.
From a letter sent to Mr. Savas Papadopoulos by his
people living in Northern Epirus :
In Trikoupi, they killed Mr. Take Ntete.
In the district of Argyrocastron the Albanians are
robbing and killing the Greek population.
In upper Lambovon, they killed four Greeks.
In Vlacho-Gorantzi, they killed six Greeks.
In the district of Zagori, they killed ten Greeks, and
many others in other villages.
There are only Italian and Albanian schools in these
districts and no Greek schools or Greek priests are allowed.
Mr. Panagiotis Ditsianis' letter reads in part as follows :
Mr. Cassavetes : Southbridge, Mass.
... From a letter from Worcester, Mass., we learn'
the killing of five persons in Lower-Gorantzi (district of
Argyrocastron) in the most distressing way. The
Albanians put out the eyes of their victims, then they cut their
hands, legs and noses and left them half -dead. When this
terrible fact was referred to the Italian Government, the
officials said to the peasants: "As long as you like to be
united with Greece it is only suffering that you have to
expect." A letter relating the above fact is in the possession
of Mr. Elias Liolios, Worcester, Mass.
There are hundreds more.
please stop this bullshit you doing nothing just showing yourself you are very based and redicolous person ...where did you get this stuf ???show us the reference

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

altin dublin wrote:
<quoted text>please stop this bullshit you doing nothing just showing yourself you are very based and redicolous person ...where did you get this stuf ???show us the reference
where's this post I didn't see? I'm not following his comments or replies because I see he keep referring geek media sources.
Also I know he's a greek!

Born free greek molon lave.
IM TELLING YOU WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES, WGAT I HEARD WITH MY OWN EARS, what people who I know suffered from greek authorities!!!!

I'm not bringing you statistics from any kind of media or greek authorities!
Either way, assuming 30% of your info is true, THAT HAS NOTHING TONDO WITH ALBANIAN AUTHORITIES i.e. government, police, army!!!!
All of them are individuals.
greece is implied on international unlawful acts as a nation and government against all refugees and emigrants.
Can't close your eyes playing you did not read this FACT!!!
That was for born free molon lave
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

altin dublin wrote:
<quoted text>
how scanderbeg is portraited in australian books as albanian or greek???
There are no Australian books about Kastriotis. Happy Now?
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Zoti wrote:
<quoted text> I love how he ignores all ur other post which pretty much destroy his little heart. Him and acdc need medical attention. Imagine if all Greeks were like
them, who would want to be friends with a Greek
then.
As i see the only "decent" personallity to talk with him is that morron Tipi. Of cource i ignore him!! What can i say with a schyco and out of any reality dum like him???Everything he writtes is a worthless. Anything!!Oviously you have a ..better communication!!!. He could be the Kleopatra and you could be the Ceasar at the Schyciatrist Foundation that you are living!! Have a nice "time" them:-):-):-):

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

<quoted text>
There are no Australian books about Kastriotis. Happy Now?
hahahaha what aredicolous answer do they not talk about mediaval times in that aerea about scanderbeg in history books ????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Well let's see what world sees.
In June 2010, 17 men were arrested and charged by the U.S. Attorney’s office in Manhattan with a long list of federal RICO mob charges that included robbery, kidnapping, murder, drug dealing, weapons possession, conspiracy, extortion, arson, and obstruction of justice. They all came from Albania
Get the joist of it?
since you being so stupid read this then

UK travel industry calls for Greece to calm tourist safety fears in face of bookings slump
By CHRIS LEADBEATER
PUBLISHED: 14:08 GMT, 21 March 2012 | UPDATED: 16:29 GMT, 21 March 2012
Comments (0)

The Greek government has been warned that it must invest in promoting its tourist industry – or face further economic decline as holidaymakers turn away from the troubled country.
In an unusual move, the heads of two major British travel industry bodies have written to the Greek prime minister, arguing that ‘immediate action’ is needed to correct the impression that Greece is currently a ‘war zone’ afflicted by financial woes and civil unrest.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-211...
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

altin dublin wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha what aredicolous answer do they not talk about mediaval times in that aerea about scanderbeg in history books ????
For the uneducated "I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY BOOKS WRITTEN BY AUSTRALIAN AUTHORS ABOUT KASTRIOTIS". got it now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Albania Forum right now

Search the Albania Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Albanians are not Muslim !!! (Mar '11) 4 hr Kosovar 396
I'd Like to Rape a Greek Girl 7 hr Barbarian 10
Vatican releases schedule for Pope's trip to Al... 7 hr Barbarian 5
albanesi fate schifo (Dec '08) 10 hr Napalm 10,398
Air Serbia Launches Flights To Tirana 12 hr Barbarian 2
wich is the oldest race in europe? (Dec '09) 14 hr blimey 217
shpeto 14 hr memeti 1
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) Thu GEVI 1,055
njohje me femra shqiptare (Feb '10) Wed Shkodrani 846