Tipi_

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

yo, acdc/Zvarranikis Kaklamutis, enough trying to play the interesting greek!
I'm straight male born and I'm interested in pu$$y ONLY. You as an hopeless as$, looking for albanian strong tool, must understand I'm against your greek bitha nature!
Why you stick with Albanian guys posts? Didn't you understand we don't do greek? You're hole of muti, dirty one. we like only the hole of qejfi, it's called va6ina!
Go get a life. Find something else interesting instead of wasting your time here looking for Albanian boyfriend. And be careful greeks are jealous men. Remember, in 1999 greek man threw his American girlfriend or wife from the mountain down because of his jealousy!!!
F bI caught greek criminal and fu(ked him up. I mean the big guys in jail surely pounded him good inside. Now after 13 years, his a$$ should be a tunnel, surely a bit smaller than yours.
Tipi_

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

xavier wrote:
<quoted text>because you're Greek and i have far more in common with you than gypsies Albanians I'll agree,they are donkeys..
that's the only opinion you would share about us after sleeping with one of us and than going black!!!
You know anything about greeks?
They do or practice greek!
They're not good on pipa.
They're sick jealous and ready to throw you from the mountains if you make them jealous. An American girl was found dead in, 1999 because her boyfriend or husband (I must read that in Internet because I forgot now about this detail), three her from the mountain/rock down in tens of meters distances. Massacre!!!
They can't go in store buying just bread and milk only, without using the calculator.
Now they use smart phones instead.
The word smart comes from greek. They stopped being smart loooong time ago. It's has been so long they even don't know if they've ever been smart.
Etc etc greek stuff
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Tipi_ wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the only opinion you would share about us after sleeping with one of us and than going black!!!
You know anything about greeks?
They do or practice greek!
They're not good on pipa.
They're sick jealous and ready to throw you from the mountains if you make them jealous. An American girl was found dead in, 1999 because her boyfriend or husband (I must read that in Internet because I forgot now about this detail), three her from the mountain/rock down in tens of meters distances. Massacre!!!
They can't go in store buying just bread and milk only, without using the calculator.
Now they use smart phones instead.
The word smart comes from greek. They stopped being smart loooong time ago. It's has been so long they even don't know if they've ever been smart.
Etc etc greek stuff
hahahahah my poor misserable little Albanian, you are just TRAGIC for once more!!!:-))))What the hell did they feed you and you are saying so many bullshits?Didnt i tell to stop masterbation for a while??? It will kill you!!! hahahahaha
Tipi_

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Still sticking with my posts? Papapapaaaa greku maskara
Maskara, greko maskara.
You like to hear the song again?
UTI

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Salvo
Don't proove it to me mate proove it to yourself.....
Here comes again another morto di fame greek. Like all other greeks that cant get a decent education in their home land and are forced to emigrate in places that thousands of Km away from their "Beautiful poor miserable" Greek they still are proud even in the brink of state faliment.
And the best part is that they claim to have Education.
Haahaaa showel it up your asses because your high education is not helping your country to the free fall.
You are a bunch of lazy malaka gays that FOR NOW dare to compare only with Albanians. Being the joke of whole Europe now you are brought as an example of the bankcrupcy for all the world.
UTI

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahah my poor misserable little Albanian, you are just TRAGIC for once more!!!:-))))What the hell did they feed you and you are saying so many bullshits?Didnt i tell to stop masterbation for a while??? It will kill you!!! hahahahaha
And you have only one way out of this ACDC now you will have to charge for things that you have done for free before. You know what I mean. So to be more clear you will have to chrge to let someone do you not like before that you did that for your pleaqseure you big greek fagot.
UTI

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer Spartans time as everybody admits their glorious past than your humiliating Turkalbanian or Hotzas past!!! Ok Squipi ? ;-)
sure you missed the time when they were taking up their asses. for those spartans that was normal so it was to go with little boys.
UTI

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Albo wrote:
ACDC, enjoy internet for few more days, until Angela Merk decides to pull off the plug on Greece and send you back to the time of Spartans.
Yep hahhaaa and not just that Albo but Greeks now have to sell their asses for money. That is the only way they have to survive they are a bunch of little whores that lived in the back of Europe.
And ACDC please do not make comparison with us we are poor and we know and proved how to survive.
UTI

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there ara not Greeks who could understand those things because we can not understand bullshits. If some of them were Cristian Albanians and remaind cristians i can understand w=hy they did not remained Albanians too and instead of that they fought with fanatism for a Greek state and not for Albanian or ate least for a Greek-Albanian state???Only Greek-ortodox state!!!!You should also research that YOU the half of now days Albanians were considerd as Greeks at the Period of Kastriotis and many decates after him. The sources from the West kingodmd at that time are clearly confusing and many time are clarly mension and ment the Albanians as clear Greeks!!! Go and find those. Find about the army units of famous "STRADIOTI" who served at Europe and wich means soldier (stratiotis)in Greek.(do yo notice how the same is with the name Kastriotis wich means the castle-man in Greek???)Well i know that im dissapointing you but it is time to use your brain, if it is exist any brain somewhere in your head and it not just full of shit!!!!!
I think you missed my last sentence. I am explaining it more clearly for your greek mind:
Hate and Love are very strong feelings and time to time they take one form or the other. if you hate someone so much the best way is to avoid and forget about him as long as doesnt harm you. You instead come to Albanian forums and try to have the attention of others attacking and offending the very basic intelligence of the audience. However the basic of the whole this is that you greeks are Albanian suffering an Identity crisis. You like to be called Greek because you think that the world can see you differently. If you are so proud can you imagine how proud can an American, German English or French be??? You were shepperds not to long ago.You have no comparison with any of other nations of Europe in any approach. You claim culture but who cares about the one from thousands of yeras ago. Italians were an ruling the Europe fro 1500 years and yet they went to clean dishes and still seen as the gipsies of the Europe. Now think seriously about Yourself and do not waste time trying to steal any piece of Albanian history so you can look better. The HATE you have now soon is going to turn into LOVE and like before you will be the first to accept ALBANIAN herritage and stop this bullshit nationalism.
UTI

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably more educted than me? Highly unlikely mate...unless your studies include genetics which I doubt don't go quoting genealogical works strung together by nationalistic Albanians trying to attempt to prove a lineage.. There is no marker in Albanians showing anything especially one that is the oldest gene in Europe. You have just thrown the out of Africa theory out the door and created the out of Albania theory.
Now escaping from Albania as a refugee, working as a dishwasher and then getting into the US doesn't qualify as an education. Move along sport...peddle your theories at the flea market.
To Go from Europe to an university in Australia does not necessary make any person educated. Propably will learn some skills but the education in whole comes from several factors like the society the family and of course the quality of life in general. You are proudly claim that you are higly educated. Ok lets assume you are. but can you please tell me ONE only one EDUCATED person that uses an insulting language in any debate anywhere in the world? Only Ignorants and those that cant argue or find decent arguments get angry and start throwing insults and lies to cover their ignorance. An Educated person accepts the arguments and gives his counterargument or his opinion.
You were furious about ADELA postings and some or the facts that she brought up in this forum. You were boiling because your education wasnt helping you to cover all this. When she cleaverly left beause there was no room for an intellectual argument you left too. You never answered the facts that she brought here but only threw new dogmas one after the other just to cover any little light that comes from the free debate. Just like your medevial priests have and are doing. Thats it for now anyone understands clearly that the bearer of so many degrees "under the belt" have some issues that are not linning up with claimed education.
UTI

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

And in case you wander what education I have
I have completed only the high school and the IESL (english as second language course) if that makes you feel better.( imagine if I could had your education in Australia?)
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

UTI wrote:
And in case you wander what education I have
I have completed only the high school and the IESL (english as second language course) if that makes you feel better.( imagine if I could had your education in Australia?)
It shows, trust me....

The beauty here is that Australia doesn't accept illiterate human trash...thank god for our immigration policy..
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Oh and by the way Adela was so far of the planet in terms of actually printing anything worthwhile why would I spend any more of my time proving him or her wrong? If you base your arguments on what a nationalist would cut and paste good luck to you because you are going to need it...because were Adela fell down is that these theories have long been proven wrong and OBSOLETE.....take my word for it.....or if you manage to study geopolitical history at uni you will find out for yourself..study hard and forget ultra-nationalistic bullsh*t.....you stil have a chance of success and I wish you all the best....
ANTI-SLLAV-GREEK -TURK

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>Look how to feed your people in Albania as we do for 20 years now and those people saved from starvation and let the craps poor alabanian!! You are millions years behind us!!
1. We are millions years behind you because we represent the natives of this land, Albanians are older than greeks and our traditions seem outdated because they re old and unique. Albanians culture has deeper roots than any other alien culture transmitted by any sort of religion either it is christian or muslim.
2. You did not saved no one from starvation, Albanians had to work their ass of and earn every single morce thanks to their labour. By getting paid they also build Greece through these 20 yrs and you should say thank you.
3. Albania-greece relations dont start at 1990, but since during the Pelasgians and as far as I remember it was the Albanians first that saved the greeks from starvation first during the 1940-s.
4. If you, your friend or a relatie of yours is looking for a job just tell me I might help (no compensation in return, i ll do it because i really feel bad about hearing what s happening in grece today)
5. Cut the crap! Gjergj Kastrioti was Albanian the Princ of Albanians and King of Epir.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

UTI wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have only one way out of this ACDC now you will have to charge for things that you have done for free before. You know what I mean. So to be more clear you will have to chrge to let someone do you not like before that you did that for your pleaqseure you big greek fagot.
Could please post a translated note from your Sychiatrist because im not even close to what exactly you are trying to spell!!!!! Your poor confused brain is not able to argue!! So why dont you let your mom to writte for you!!! She would be better than you for sure!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

ANTI-SLLAV-GREEK-TURK wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We are millions years behind you because we represent the natives of this land, Albanians are older than greeks and our traditions seem outdated because they re old and unique. Albanians culture has deeper roots than any other alien culture transmitted by any sort of religion either it is christian or muslim.
2. You did not saved no one from starvation, Albanians had to work their ass of and earn every single morce thanks to their labour. By getting paid they also build Greece through these 20 yrs and you should say thank you.
3. Albania-greece relations dont start at 1990, but since during the Pelasgians and as far as I remember it was the Albanians first that saved the greeks from starvation first during the 1940-s.
4. If you, your friend or a relatie of yours is looking for a job just tell me I might help (no compensation in return, i ll do it because i really feel bad about hearing what s happen
5. Cut the crap! Gjergj Kastrioti was Albanian the Princ of Albanians and King of Epir.
Ohhhh come on !!!! Those jokes are old!!!! You are not entertaining us any more with that!!! Where is your humor really?? you could do better!!:-)))))You are reprecent nothing my friend!!
Answers to your really funny notes!!
1. You are millions years behind us ..not older than us!! But if we suppose that was correct you were always million years behind us!! Culture??? When did you ever have even a shample of culture???And about what roots are you talking about when there is not even ONE root to all those bullshits that you are posting!! The people from yours who made some proggress, succeEd that thrue the Greek, Greek Vyzantine or Ottoman culture!! Never existed any special Albanian culture!!!
2.If Greece had serious closed its borders then the humman katastrofi of your people would be enormus!! Of cource they worked hard but tHe fact that they gain their money, paying no taxis for years and made fortunes,sendind money back to Albania,because they entered elegally in Greece is also a big truth LIKE they ENORMUS criminality that they brought!!
3.Greek-Albanian relations started from the ages of Pelasgians??? hahah??? You have not any historical evidence about any connection with any ancient big nations. Exactly like your ....hypothetically old roots of yours!!! At 1940 my ignorant friend was the YEAR that the Fasist Italia attacted to Greece from the land of Albania. The tragic of your ignorance is that you do not know that becide the Fasists Italians fought Albanian Units against Greeks.
4. Thank you for your sympathise!! Very tuching!!
5. Kastriotis no matter if he had also albanian blood in his veins, had also Serbian blood, as his mother was a Serbian Princees and also Greek blood as his father and his grand father called as Greeks Lords from plenty of sources of those centuries !!In any case Kastriotis never used as his ethnic name or as an ethic name of the people that he rulled, the term King of Albania or Albanians but only as a Lord of Epirotians or others(where lived Greeks and Albanians) and they fought toggether the Turks under his command!! Let me inform you that he wrotte (the are sourses in by his mail with West Lords)in Greek language as the "ancient adn glorious albanian civilation" had not even a written language untill even 150 years ago.The only written proof of his is the epigrafh on his metallic signature, wich saved and exist at the Museum of Copenghagen in Demark.The epigrafh has the following words in Greek language:(i will writte them by latin characters just to understand):
"VASILEUS ALEXANDROS, ELEO THEOY, AYTOKRATOR ROMAION, O MEGAS AYTHENTIS TON TOYRKON, ALVANON, SERVON KAI VOYLGARON" wich means "KING ALEXANDER, BY THE WILL OF GOD, EMPEROR OF ROMANS, THE BIG AUTHOR OF TURKS, ALBANIANS, SERBIANS AND BULGARIANS"
Well, before you writting silly and child things, try use your brain logically!!!You can not posting things wich are in the level of fairytails!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

mister ANTI-SLLAV-GREEK -TURK

Come on !!!! Those jokes are old!!!! You are not entertaining us any more with that!!! Where is your humor really?? you could do better!!:-)))))You are reprecent nothing my friend!!
Answers to your really funny notes!!
1. You are millions years behind us ..not older than us!! But if we suppose that was correct you were always million years behind us!! Culture??? When did you ever have even a shample of culture???And about what roots are you talking about when there is not even ONE root to all those bullshits that you are posting!! The people from yours who made some proggress, succeEd that thrue the Greek, Greek Vyzantine or Ottoman culture!! Never existed any special Albanian culture!!!
2.If Greece had serious closed its borders then the humman katastrofi of your people would be enormus!! Of cource they worked hard but tHe fact that they gain their money, paying no taxis for years and made fortunes,sendind money back to Albania,because they entered elegally in Greece is also a big truth LIKE they ENORMUS criminality that they brought!!
3.Greek-Albanian relations started from the ages of Pelasgians??? hahah??? You have not any historical evidence about any connection with any ancient big nations. Exactly like your ....hypothetically old roots of yours!!! At 1940 my ignorant friend was the YEAR that the Fasist Italia attacted to Greece from the land of Albania. The tragic of your ignorance is that you do not know that becide the Fasists Italians fought Albanian Units against Greeks.
4. Thank you for your sympathise!! Very tuching!!
5. Kastriotis no matter if he had also albanian blood in his veins, had also Serbian blood, as his mother was a Serbian Princees and also Greek blood as his father and his grand father called as Greeks Lords from plenty of sources of those centuries !!In any case Kastriotis never used as his ethnic name or as an ethic name of the people that he rulled, the term King of Albania or Albanians but only as a Lord of Epirotians or others(where lived Greeks and Albanians) and they fought toggether the Turks under his command!! Let me inform you that he wrotte (the are sourses in by his mail with West Lords)in Greek language as the "ancient adn glorious albanian civilation" had not even a written language untill even 150 years ago.The only written proof of his is the epigrafh on his metallic signature, wich saved and exist at the Museum of Copenghagen in Demark.The epigrafh has the following words in Greek language:(i will writte them by latin characters just to understand):
"VASILEUS ALEXANDROS, ELEO THEOY, AYTOKRATOR ROMAION, O MEGAS AYTHENTIS TON TOYRKON, ALVANON, SERVON KAI VOYLGARON" wich means "KING ALEXANDER, BY THE WILL OF GOD, EMPEROR OF ROMANS, THE BIG AUTHOR OF TURKS, ALBANIANS, SERBIANS AND BULGARIANS"

Well, before you writting silly and child things, try use your brain logically!!!You can not posting things wich are in the level of fairytails!!
The guess who

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

1.Albanian (Arvanitas) liberated Greece.
2.Turkish Greek population exchange changed the demographics of Greece which use to be majority Arvanitas to a Country field with Orthodox Turks,Syrians,Armenians etc.
Today's Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Greeks.
&fe ature=player_embedded
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

The guess who wrote:
1.Albanian (Arvanitas) liberated Greece.
2.Turkish Greek population exchange changed the demographics of Greece which use to be majority Arvanitas to a Country field with Orthodox Turks,Syrians,Armenians etc.
Today's Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Greeks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DKSS4-sQAkMXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
The problem with most of you in here is that you are playing your propagantistic tape all the time!! 3-4 stereotype fraces and thats all with not any proofs by sources or monuments!!! This is not just boring but it is also cause my sympathise about how poor your arguments but also your critical thoughts are!! You are acting like autistics childs, mooving your heads and repating the same fraces!!! Well, thats why you never produxt anything in your short, misserable life as a nation!! Because you are ovious not capable to do that!! Continue, you will gain an big tasty ice cream litlle boy :-))))
Nick Kastriotis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Firstly, there are many Kastriotis in Greece. As for the Albanian flag,the two headed eagle is the flag of Christian Orthodoxy. The red background symbolizes Orthodoxy at times of war (like the Albanian flag - where the Orthodox Greek Kastriotis FOUGHT against Islamic Mongol Turks, and yellow at time of peace. Just visit a Greek Orthodox church (if you don't burn it down first). With regards to Orthodoxy, it is the original form of Christianity. Catholicism is the splinter group. Finally, Greece not only had heroes throughout history like Alexander the Great, but Hellas gave the world literature, politics, science, philosophy......Aristotle, Socrates. Hippocrates....need I go on? Hellas gave the world everything that seperates man from an animal. If you could quote a non Albano Turkish book saying otherwise I would love to read it. Happy education...
Nicky_Albo wrote:
the only reason why you guys say he is greek is because u guys have no real national heros. Alexander the great - macedonian not greek 2 different thing. GJERGJ KASTRIOTI - Albanian..... we learn that the byztantine empire was greek when it wasnt it was origanally italian split up then they became orthodox and greeks became orthodox and the byztantine used their building structures thats it greeks HAVE NO HISTORY AT ALLLLLLLL just a bunch OF LITTLE GIRLS......OOOO YEA AND I SAW THAT GREEK MEN WOULD HAVE SEX WITH GREEK BOYS.... GREEKS WERE THE FIRST GAYS FIRST RAPIST FIRST PEDOPHILES AMAZING THEIR THAT NASTY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
njohje me femra shqiptare (Feb '10) 43 min vali ponik 861
a ju pelqen seksi anal (Sep '09) 46 min Turi 2,033
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 1 hr Barbarian 3,198
Why would Alabanian men stick to Albanian girls... (Dec '12) 1 hr Kop 788
only for guys in NY 4 hr Kop 17
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) 5 hr LIPIRSI I PIDHIT 1,130
Air Serbia Launches Flights To Tirana 6 hr Barbarian 15

Search the Albania Forum:
•••