|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

goingbankrupt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cupcake, you`re proving my point for Scanderbeg, names can be albanised or greecised regardless of nationality depending on times and historical conditions.
didnt you give greek names to all albanian heroes who fougt your wars ?? ilrjan became janaqis and thousands of examples like this.
furthermore
f..1k the alphabet, from MEShARI of gjon buzuku to modern alphabet. language is doing fine and Ismail Kadare outclassed all greekethiopian writters of modern times, with this non grammar language...translated all aver the world unlike vlach bullshit youtalkin about.
Why dont you answer my POOR ALBANIAN FRIEND about the names that you mensioned, like Pyrrros Dimas etc etc?? Why dont you tell even ONE ALBANIAN WORD wich is in USE TO ANY CECTION of Enlgish language for example for sientific, social or art cection???Ismail Kadare did what??? ahahahah He is the one and only writter you ever had!!!About the Greek writters, let it go!!!There are many, centuries know, recognised by the biggest Univercitys and some of them even with Nobels and you have ....KANDARE??? hahahaha
altin dublin

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

GRG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they have been studing you and they have proofs:
Albanians ARE THE MOST RECENT HABITATS OF THE BALKAN PENNISULA
HAVING A MIXED LANGUAGE CONTAINING WORDS FROM THE LANGUAGES OF PEOPLE THEY CONTACTED AS THEY MARCHED FROM CAUCASUS TO THE BALKANS.
Source: KAPLAN RESULI ALBANOLOGIST
Albanian Academic Professor Dr. Kaplan Resuli-Burovich:
"the Albanian professors consciously hide the truth about the origins of the Albanians and, instead truth, to their pupils and students they serve up the lies about their autochthony and illyrian origin. This is not done accidentally, but with the aim to incite the Albanians against the neighbouring nations,
Albanians come from Caucasus
When Albania of Caucasus was destroyed by Romans, they seeked for new lands in the Balkans. Moving slowly, living in temporary camps, after some centuries they reached the Balkans.
Thats why their language has close relations to the one spoke by Udis in Caucasus.
Thus, the Albanians originally lived in Colchis on the Black Sea, from where they brought their language. It is proven by linguistic scientists and its certified by their findings. We also have the Genetic study proving the common DNA structure to the Caucasians from Kampacha.
"A 2002 genetic study shows that Albanians have ancestors who originated in an area north of Caucasus at the end of the first century AD. According to the study, modern Albanians have common genetic markers with the remains found at the Kampacha period graves in Caucasus"
Source: INTERNATIONAL ANTHROPOLOGY RESEARCH
The Byzantines-Greeks never mentioned Albanians in the Balkans. "Konstantinos Porfyroghenitos" (The fourth Emperor of the Macedonian dynasty of the Byzantine Empire, reigning from 913 to 959) called as Albanians a tribe of Caucasus.
hahahahah is amusing to read such a stupid things from people who pretend to be smart and have knowlege of history and then you agree with kaplan resuli what a looser im not even gonna answear about resuli i actually gonna ask you a question kaplan resuli did came to a conclusion slavo-macedonians are descents of ancient macedonians....so what do you say to that ??? waiting for your answear??????
giannis

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

altin dublin wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahah is amusing to read such a stupid things from people who pretend to be smart and have knowlege of history and then you agree with kaplan resuli what a looser im not even gonna answear about resuli i actually gonna ask you a question kaplan resuli did came to a conclusion slavo-macedonians are descents of ancient macedonians....so what do you say to that ??? waiting for your answear??????
First of all i posted this to the Albanian: "f@ckgreece" who in many forums claims that all ancient Greek scientists are Albanians etc. He also stated that the albanians will kill us all in the balcans and he will harvest our organs etc. Please read his comments.
I am aware what Resuli says about slavomacedonians, and i don't agree of course. It was the only article i had handy to post it against "f@ckgreece" because i wanted to stop him. I am not against the Albanians, on the contrary i sympathise them.
You must stop idiots like "fckgreece". People like him promote war and a fashism way of superiority over others.
goingbankrupt

Urasoe, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>You are burning books not sell them!! You had not books and especially by your own authors!! You had not even an Alfabet to right!! That why your brain has be burned!!! About the name and the bullshits that you are appearing as "Proofs" let me inform you that you need to know some Gramma something that in Albanian language is extremely simple as it is a very poor language!! The albanised name for example PIRRO DHIMA means nothing in your language. To the Greek language thow is avery simle name form some very common words!! The ancient name PYRROS (that how the name written to ancient texts and epirotian coins and epigrafs, in Greek language not the unkonw Albanian). Bevame from the ancinet greek word PYRRA wich means THE FIRE and the meaning of the name was PYRROS: THE RED-BLOND MAN. DIMAS, from the ancient ATTICA Greek word DIMOS=PEOPLE in Greek sounds more correct DEMOS) were words like Democracy, Demos, Dhmosio etc etc are became from!!!You see some things are very known and very Simple but when you are a fanatic or ignorant, things changing and becomes like you!!!
Why do you twist my words, when its obviously clear that you did not understand !
What I wrote was actually in your favour : Pirro Dhima a greek with an albanised name (written with albanian letters) as clearly stated in his birth certificate: does not make him an albanian.
What was all that hysterical reaction about hellenes, red hair and english language?
I already ANSWERED your question and said that you FALSELY claim Scanderbeg as your own and stated to you: that he was in fact an Albanian Warlord.
Your claim about Scanderbeg`s seal and greek letters has been DISCREDITED.
Before you come back with cheap, superficial answers no Albania no alphabet ( we can talk about that later ) read the full discussion with links and references to credible historians. And by the way is a greek moderator in charge of wiki there, which means you have to go through him in order to publish..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ASkanderbe...

at the moment let`s keep it to your scanderbeg greek claim cupcake, your grandfather`s ethnicity and the language that he spoke outside the house sometimes is after this :)
goingbankrupt

Urasoe, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

is not just a wikipedia link, is a full discussion with arguments pro and against the topic with references to historians.
better read that than read daily standard cupcake ( acdc )
Zoti

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

ACDC ur an arvanite u have no fucking history. U hav nothing to do with the ancient Greeks. Because u have Albanian blood and you know this it's pisses u off lol. Stop being a fucking idiot ur just like the fyromians stupid, ignorant, retarded, and blind. U ignore everything and twist them around. U make make up ur own fanatsy history. I would love to see tell historians and scholars that skanderbeg was a Greek lolololol they probaly think ur mentally challenged take ur pills. Get a life and get off the Albanian forum. Go to the Greek or Macedonian forum. Thx please don't reply cause I know ur just going to make shit up.
Celentano

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

ACDC wrote:
They also many of Albanians look like Caucasians as many times have told!! They look like Georgians and Tsetsnians except the Tosks who are very similar to Greeks.
. Nikos dimou - we used to speak Albanian and called ourselves Romans -!!!! what does that mean to you sir ??
Kar Madhi

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Zoti wrote:
ACDC ur an arvanite u have no fucking history. U hav nothing to do with the ancient Greeks. Because u have Albanian blood and you know this it's pisses u off lol. Stop being a fucking idiot ur just like the fyromians stupid, ignorant, retarded, and blind. U ignore everything and twist them around. U make make up ur own fanatsy history. I would love to see tell historians and scholars that skanderbeg was a Greek lolololol they probaly think ur mentally challenged take ur pills. Get a life and get off the Albanian forum. Go to the Greek or Macedonian forum. Thx please don't reply cause I know ur just going to make shit up.
Well you finally said this is what this guy ACDC is like:

Put five monkeys in a cage. Hang a banana from the ceiling and place a ladder underneath it. Pretty quickly, one of the monkeys will climb the ladder to grab the banana. As soon as he starts to climb, spray him and the other four with cold water.

Repeat the operation when a second monkey tries to climb the ladder and, indeed, until they all learn the consequence of going for the banana. Soon, they won’t try to climb anymore.

Then, replace one of them with a new one that knows nothing about the cold water business. The new monkey sees the banana and tries to climb the ladder. However, the other four, knowing the consequences, jump on the new one and beat him up. The new monkey might not know why, but he has learned that he shouldn’t climb.

Then, substitute another of the original monkeys with a new comer. The new fellow sees the banana, tries to reach it but, the other four—including the one that hasn’t seen any water—beat him up.

Repeat the operation twice more until you’ve removed all the original monkeys. Introduce a new fellow and watch: even though none of the monkeys have seen any water, they will all happily “explain” to the new comer that he shouldn’t go for the banana. Why? Because that’s the way we’ve always done it.
Probe deeper for a good reason

ACDC thinking is same as this he really wanted to be a greek that as soon as he was 'accepted' he was ready to follow suit and beat up on the "non-greeks."

IN Short is a monkey business.
Zoti

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Agree 100% he also disrespect the north Albanians and says that we from the north look like caucasians. When all my family members are from shkodra and we are always mistaken for Italians or Spanish people. He says that the tosk Albanians are actually albansized Greeks lol what a dumbass. He thinks that the principality of arber or arbanon was a Greek city what a fucking dumbass. He grandfather speaks Albanian. I have met an arvanite old man before and I spoke in Albanian with him and it made him smile. ACDC is an ALBANIAN in DENIAL. it really pisses him off so much. Lol he thinks he's Ancient Greek but his arvanite how can that be. His like fyromians in denial no matter how many times u give them evidence and proof they turn a blind eye and make up bullshit.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Kar Madhi wrote:
<quoted text>
Put five monkeys in a cage. Hang a banana from the ceiling and place a ladder underneath it. Pretty quickly, one of the monkeys will climb the ladder to grab the banana. As soon as he starts to climb, spray him and the other four with cold water.
Repeat the operation when a second monkey tries to climb the ladder and, indeed, until they all learn the consequence of going for the banana. Soon, they won’t try to climb anymore.
Then, replace one of them with a new one that knows nothing about the cold water business. The new monkey sees the banana and tries to climb the ladder. However, the other four, knowing the consequences, jump on the new one and beat him up. The new monkey might not know why, but he has learned that he shouldn’t climb.
Then, substitute another of the original monkeys with a new comer. The new fellow sees the banana, tries to reach it but, the other four—including the one that hasn’t seen any water—beat him up.
Repeat the operation twice more until you’ve removed all the original monkeys. Introduce a new fellow and watch: even though none of the monkeys have seen any water, they will all happily “explain” to the new comer that he shouldn’t go for the banana. Why? Because that’s the way we’ve always done it.
ACDC thinking is same as this he really wanted to be a greek that as soon as he was 'accepted' he was ready to follow suit and beat up on the "non-greeks."
I stopped reading after the third paragraph what is your point?
Kar Madhi

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Punmuti wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading after the third paragraph what is your point?
My point there is no Greeks left in Greece just "monkeys" for say...(not meant in racist way)

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Skanderbeg's helmet and sword in Albania for 100th anniversary of Independence

Published: July 06,2012 - 22:09

Dubrovnik - Skanderbeg's helmet and sword will be brought to Albania to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Independence. This was the promise Austrian Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger made to Prime Minister Sali Berisha in their meeting held in Croatia.

During the meeting, Berisha and Spindelegger discussed on the current political situation in Albania, as the head of government expressed gratitude to Mr. Spindelegger for Austria's support to Albania in the EU integration path, as well as for the cooperation on important projects in different sectors such as hydro power or electronic registers of estates.
http://news.albanianscreen.tv/pages/news_deta...
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

giannis wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all i posted this to the Albanian: "f@ckgreece" who in many forums claims that all ancient Greek scientists are Albanians etc. He also stated that the albanians will kill us all in the balcans and he will harvest our organs etc. Please read his comments.
I am aware what Resuli says about slavomacedonians, and i don't agree of course. It was the only article i had handy to post it against "f@ckgreece" because i wanted to stop him. I am not against the Albanians, on the contrary i sympathise them.
You must stop idiots like "fckgreece". People like him promote war and a fashism way of superiority over others.
Yes my friend those are all True!! SOCRATES is a lie. His real name was ILIR META, Pericles name was SALI BERISHA and Leonidas name was, FATOS DOUKOU. All these "pure albanians" was hellenised before a few decates ago!! The ancient marbles, graves and epigrafs famous albanian language and names were hellenisd too by HI-TECH LASERS. The Romans ancient writters, the epigrafs of the vyzantine Churches, the ancient and middle ages TEXTS all around the world, the monuments, the marbles the coins of ancient Greek language and civilation from Spain untill India, are a HUGE NEO-GREEK CONSPIRASY!!!There are all Albanian!!!! hahahahahah.

About what they are going to do to us in Balcans, well please tell them to ....FART OUR BALLS MMM???
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Zoti wrote:
No my friend, YOU HAVE NOT history ,language or proofs to justify your past!!! But you are also so confused that in fact you are recognising too yhe absence of your historical past from the moment that you are consider me as an "Albanian" on denial!!! So make up your mind what exactly is happening with you!!! Of cource as an Albanian i would have nothing to do with the Ancient Greeks or anything other ancient. But as a Greek a have plenty to share and be proud of!! Even your herow Kastriotis, his name, his mensions, the name of Arvanon etc etc are from the Greek language. What the hell do you really have to show mister Turkalbanian about your past??? ;-) ;-) ;-)
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Kar Madhi wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual an classical proor with proofs and only dum things Albanian post!! About Pyrros Dimas and Kastriotis names you are CHICKEN for 3rd time!! So sent me some eggs at least to make an nice omelet like your ....silly brain, will you!!:-))))
Kar Madhi

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>As usual an classical proor with proofs and only dum things Albanian post!! About Pyrros Dimas and Kastriotis names you are CHICKEN for 3rd time!! So sent me some eggs at least to make an nice omelet like your ....silly brain, will you!!:-))))
You keep on making stories however that is the sad truth all of the people now in Greece were not from there and had nothing to do with ancient Greeks.
Zoti

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>No my friend, YOU HAVE NOT history ,language or proofs to justify your past!!! But you are also so confused that in fact you are recognising too yhe absence of your historical past from the moment that you are consider me as an "Albanian" on denial!!! So make up your mind what exactly is happening with you!!! Of cource as an Albanian i would have nothing to do with the Ancient Greeks or anything other ancient. But as a Greek a have plenty to share and be proud of!! Even your herow Kastriotis, his name, his mensions,
the name of Arvanon etc etc are from the Greek.
language. What the hell do you really have to
show mister Turkalbanian about your past??? ;-)
;-) ;-)
OMG please show me the evidence, the proof where are ur sources why do u just make up bullshit. Kastriotis was never skanderbegs name where the hell did u get that. Albanians are Illyrians no scholars say other wise. Ur an arvanite u have Albanian blood.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Kar Madhi wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep on making stories however that is the sad truth all of the people now in Greece were not from there and had nothing to do with ancient Greeks.
The sad is that you are not answering fro once more to those that you posted first as your "proof"(like the names of Pyrros Dimas and Kastriotis)and the sad is that the only argument of yours is if we are ancient Greeks or not!!! Beyong if we are or not ancient Greeks, the issue is THAT YOUR HISTORY and not only the "ancient joke" but even a few centuries ago, IS A FARYTAILLLLL!!! So go get hide for God shake because you are getting more nad more rediculus!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Zoti wrote:
<quoted text> OMG please show me the evidence, the proof where are ur sources why do u just make up bullshit. Kastriotis was never skanderbegs name where the hell did u get that. Albanians are Illyrians no scholars say other wise. Ur an arvanite u have Albanian blood.
No you should show to us your evidences about Kastriotis!!! It is yours ethnic herow not mine and you do not have anything!!! Scandeberg is the albanised name that your people using for the Turkish-Arab Tittle that the Turks gave to Kastriotis.Kastriotis as you see and spel it is a Greek name and with that was written and in Greek language as you could not writte even one word in your ...dialect that period!! So if yoiu have something to show to us well do it Chichen. For the moment just find out about the METAL SIGNATURE of Kastriotis wich is exist in Kopenhagen Museum and it is written in Greek language too!!
goingbankrupt

Urasoe, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

hi arvanites, arbanites, half hellenes arbanites or whatever the f..k of ETHNICITY you like to call yourself :)
Why is it that you RUN for cover each and every time to " hellenes" exactely like in that disgusting and disturbing... video of ms Moutsatsos..
You`re an IDIOT + PSEUDO HISTORIAN who has NO BALANCE to value FACTS and references...

READ THIS:( Especially the part about BYZANTINE )

http://www.protesilaos.com/2012/04/nothingnes...

You have no idea where the devil is hiding.. and what brought you down on your knees..
READ more talk less !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Albania Forum right now

Search the Albania Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 4 hr Barbarian 3,158
je e interesuar per qirje provnje ktu 0698805251 5 hr hardcore 6
wich is the oldest race in europe? (Dec '09) 7 hr dodi 216
njohje me femra shqiptare (Feb '10) 7 hr Shkodrani 846
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) 9 hr ala 1,054
Kush don kar (Jan '13) 9 hr Klajdi 92
Kosovaret nuk dine te shkruajne shqip 9 hr Bogusto 1
a ju pelqen seksi anal (Sep '09) Tue bekimi 1,984
•••
•••