Why DRC's Kivu is focus of violence

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iol.co.za

United Nations peacekeepers deploy with an armoured personnel carrier in the eastern Congolese city of Goma.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
jaen de dieu

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

sijuwi tuiseme vipi congo kwani tatizogani watuvinatucanganya
Isisdord

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Why alyays? I think the question is easy!

I regret a lot about our goverment, there's a position in the all areas of drc to cover the nation congolese? i am not sure for that.

If the united Nations for the DRC please it's time to stop up anything about the crime. lot of people congolians they are in different countries in the world. Wy that?

We have to work lot about our nation, now am talking about all of us congolese to workup and stand for our right!
Isisdord

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I return again to say, for my all nation w've got not time to sit and think about this heart of africa?

If you haven't got anything to talk you have to keep quiet, so no matter it is, if you can not think about billion litres of blade Kagame drop down already! I think it's time you to work up and dicide for our future congolian.

Whoever, you secure nicely you have also to think about who you left in DRC.

The good thing i thanks God is that, in my future is not far, I pepare my group to goin DRC and see what will happen to the rebells from rwanda.

I know it's a small countrie, and it's will desies in a minute.

Thanks lot for the technology.
Isisdord

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Where we going every time violence in DRC...Sooooooooooooo, what we done before, to never think and finish the problem?

What you all think?

Animals, only knows how to kill and forgot how it's very hard to birth!!!!!!!!!!

Nasema hii kwasababu tunafananishwa na minyama.

Je le dit de cette facon par ce que nous nous remarqu'ont aux animaux.

Je me prepare pour le depart de Kagame et ses rebells dans ma maison, je vous le dit carrement la verite.

Je suis-la pour tous le monde qui veulent me rejoindre, allez-y sur mon mure de facebook: isidord lwaboshi.
John

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

The problem is not kagame or Rwanda, congolese like to talk to much. I haven't heard any congolse leader who std up for congolese people.From Mobutu to kabila are all these same. I had CONGOLESE professor at university, very pragmatic and bright. a man we can discuss anthing. he always agreed that congolse has a clonic disease. Corurtion, iresponsibility and so on.. you name it. the same problem is MONUSCO? If congo a functional government, monusco supposed not to be there, and rwanda is a cousin is not a brother to congo otherwise. the two countries have lots in common that divides. If Congo had had good leaders, then rwanda would't be a problem. Kivu region is very corrupt, so anyone in that pat of the region takes advantage of disfunctional national and regional administration.Everyone in congo function as mercenary, so wh not kivu? If Rwanda has a geopolitical interrest in that region why not it can not join a game? It wil be very had to keep away rwanda from kiv, since it has a historical tie to the area. and it is closer to kivu that Kinshasa. So Kigali will eventually lead a seccessation is necessary. remember, the stronger rule africa. Monusco is stole congolese wealth and sovereignity, and yet, i've never heard anyone in congo telling Un " leave us alone"
If congo need to be fine, that It will need to remove capital to install to goma, otherwise rwanda is is in a game so UN is????! Finally congolese need to bging back tchisekedi, as rwanda pleaded when you enthroned kabla. Rwanda is well interested in peaceful congo with a strong administration. Kinshasa is to weak to disarm rwandan rebels FDRL who are very strong. also congo need to protects its diverse ethnic population whom some are left at hands of killers, and there is no justice granted to the victims. That's why you will always have tutsi rebels and uprising against kinshas so as long as people are denied their rights, weither to live or citizenship. ongo is ery disganized and you need to removed kabila and his bunch of cabinet who exists to ob the nation, and keep congolese people nto confusion and hatred to their neighbors.Remember this Kabila was placed uto power by rwanda and uganda, not congolese people. Rwanda was hoping that kabila would protect congolese interrest and advance a region economy, which rwanda would benefit, however his performance is very poor. that's why rwanda is unhappy with him, and is supporting ethienne Thcisekedi o goven congo.If congose want congo to be fine, it need to stands up to its rights and make it own decision not UN and borrow a leaf of leadership fom rwanda. I hope thi will unite rather that dividing people whom hisorically shares alot. congose and rwandans are good people, we just need to stand p for each other and erase division caused by the west,while rooting mirelas, and our people are dying with hunger, starvation and poverty. I hope days will come where peace and prosperity will reign the regio, where we all live in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••