Libyan PM lays wreath at London embassy siege site

May 25, 2012 Full story: The York Daily Record 38

Libya's prime minister on Friday placed a wreath at the spot where a London policewoman was killed by gunfire from the Libyan Embassy in 1984.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Anonymous Proxy

#21 May 29, 2012
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text> Your links are always a big mess as they lead to nowhere. It looks like somebody is hiding something!
does that look like a link to you ?? no it doesn't ,there is something wrong with the site it wont open or write arabic words,i had to open it with ultra surf ,thats why my country changed from libya to Anonymous Proxy .
and i think the dozens of links that i have posted are enough unless you want more,all you have to do is write gaddaif crimes or abu salim prison or gaddafi soldiers torturing civilians .
have you noticed that your comments are getting shorter and shorter every time,have you ran out of things to say?? dont be sad it happens to all gaydafi lover in the end
arthur

Australia

#22 May 29, 2012
psasy wrote:
the only dictator in the arab world that killed more civilians than gaydafi is saddam ,we thought gaydafi killed 25000 people before we liberated tripoli ,we though we will free our 20000 prisoners that were thrown in his dungeons,but when we arrived in tripoli we found only 2000 prisoners where are the others?? we didnt know , captured officers confessed that they took many of them to the desert and killed them then buried them in mass graves ,and took others to camps and used them in target practice and sadly some of them were burned alive when rebels crushed gaydafi defenses around tripoli and they burned them as revenge ..
I knew ditto dismissed me to quick.Look in the the great man made underground wembley prison.You can get directions from the BBC or the spice girls.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#23 May 30, 2012
Da truth wrote:
<quoted text>So u kill close to a million Muslims In a decade to get a few AQ leaders trust me a million did die In 12 yrs
So, NATO killed „up to a million Muslims“? Give me the sources to these figures. Why not just say ten million or maybe 100 million just to make sure?

Dude, the impressions I get from your posts, I wouldn't trust you to tell me the correct time of day.

Might it not even occur to some one as intellectually challenged as you that maybe the actions of NATO in the last 12 years against al Qaeda, irrespective of any human cost, has probably spared the world many more 9/11 type terrorist atrocities that would have cost far more lives?

On one hand you whine about the US and the West cosying up to al-Qaeda. On the other hand you then carp on about the casualties when the US and NATO do something about al Qaeda. Your inconsistent answers and complaints are a sign that you’re either a very confused person or just a jerk trolling about.

Berlin, Germany

#24 May 30, 2012
arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I knew ditto dismissed me to quick.Look in the the great man made underground wembley prison.You can get directions from the BBC or the spice girls.
I’m not sure what to make of your “Wembley Stadium” or your reference to the Spice Girls but there have been some truly fantastical stories about the Great Man Made River told that many engineers have said are in fact quite possible.

One of them is that parts of the Great Man Made River were designed to be used as a kind of country-wide underground railway for Gaddhafi and his forces. There are suspicions that Gaddhafi escaped Tripoli by travelling along one of these tunnels all the way to Sirte. Many point out that most of Gaddhafi’s many residences were equipped with electrically driven cars, some equipped with larger batteries extending their range to well over two hundred kilometres. The ideal vehicle to travel along such escape tunnels.

This theory is compounded by the fact that as Gaddhafi’s Bab al-Azizia compound was about to fall to rebel forces the water pumps supplying water to the pipeline between Tripoli and Sirte were sabotaged draining it immediately of all its water.

BTW, I’ve personally driven through parts of the Libyan desert and you can take it from me, it’s very easy to make even millions of bodies just disappear there without fear of anyone ever finding them again.
arthur

Australia

#25 May 30, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m not sure what to make of your “Wembley Stadium” or your reference to the Spice Girls but there have been some truly fantastical stories about the Great Man Made River told that many engineers have said are in fact quite possible.
One of them is that parts of the Great Man Made River were designed to be used as a kind of country-wide underground railway for Gaddhafi and his forces. There are suspicions that Gaddhafi escaped Tripoli by travelling along one of these tunnels all the way to Sirte. Many point out that most of Gaddhafi’s many residences were equipped with electrically driven cars, some equipped with larger batteries extending their range to well over two hundred kilometres. The ideal vehicle to travel along such escape tunnels.
This theory is compounded by the fact that as Gaddhafi’s Bab al-Azizia compound was about to fall to rebel forces the water pumps supplying water to the pipeline between Tripoli and Sirte were sabotaged draining it immediately of all its water.
BTW, I’ve personally driven through parts of the Libyan desert and you can take it from me, it’s very easy to make even millions of bodies just disappear there without fear of anyone ever finding them again.
Yes moammer and maybe khamis can attest to this.I have a particular interest in structures such as the maginot line and other fortifications and looked forward to a detailed examination of this extensive network of bunkers and tunnels that were said to exist under this compound.I have not found this info and recently saw pictures which showed it has been bulldozed.

Berlin, Germany

#26 May 30, 2012
arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Yes moammer and maybe khamis can attest to this.I have a particular interest in structures such as the maginot line and other fortifications and looked forward to a detailed examination of this extensive network of bunkers and tunnels that were said to exist under this compound.I have not found this info and recently saw pictures which showed it has been bulldozed.
They can only bulldoze the entrances to the underground complex. The underground system itself will still be there even in a hundred years time. Maybe one day they'll reopen it all again for the tourists.

If you're interested in such things Berlin is full of "secret" tunnels, massive bunkers and old disused underground railway stations in which you can take guided tours through. This might sound unbelievable but in fact I'm regularly in Hitler's bunker. Most of it was dug up and turned into gravel for new roads but a small part was left and is now used as a cellar for a block of offices in which a colleague of mine coincidentally has his office in. We sometimes party in there together with Hitler's ghost.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#27 May 30, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
They can only bulldoze the entrances to the underground complex. The underground system itself will still be there even in a hundred years time. Maybe one day they'll reopen it all again for the tourists.
If you're interested in such things Berlin is full of "secret" tunnels, massive bunkers and old disused underground railway stations in which you can take guided tours through. This might sound unbelievable but in fact I'm regularly in Hitler's bunker. Most of it was dug up and turned into gravel for new roads but a small part was left and is now used as a cellar for a block of offices in which a colleague of mine coincidentally has his office in. We sometimes party in there together with Hitler's ghost.
that would be cool. There are tunnels in Saskatchewan, Canada that run along the railway to Chicago that was used by the mafia during prohibition and today have been converted to tourist facility. You can look up these online in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

Trains would be paid to stop for awhile to drop loads of booze into man holes into the caves or back up to trains for delivery depending on the demand.
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

#28 May 30, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>

Not a surprise! Neo nazis are recruiting very well.
You may end up running for mayor of Berchtesgaden, Germany and have your office at the Eagle's Nest where Hitler used to stay.
PS: you seen inspired by Hitler while you despise Gadaffi. This is a typical behavior of an infidel, ahahaha !
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

#29 May 30, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You may end up running for mayor of Berchtesgaden, Germany and have your office at the Eagle's Nest where Hitler used to stay.
PS: you seem inspired by Hitler while you despise Gadaffi. This is a typical behavior of an infidel, ahahaha !

Berlin, Germany

#30 May 31, 2012
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: you seen inspired by Hitler while you despise Gadaffi. This is a typical behavior of an infidel, ahahaha !
Yaaaaaaawn......
arthur

Australia

#31 May 31, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx.I have read most of these and my personal Berlin favorite is the tunnel under templehof airport where they built fw fighters and these were rolled out until the last days.Flak towers were also impressive structures and many remain standing.
arthur

Australia

#32 May 31, 2012
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>Not a surprise! Neo nazis are recruiting very well.
PS: you seem inspired by Hitler while you despise Gadaffi. This is a typical behavior of an infidel, ahahaha !
It was about impressive underground structures.A lot are in Germany.I hope ghaddafis tunnels are opened up as it is the only thing that would make me risk my life and tour there.
Panafrican

Westland, MI

#33 May 31, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaawn......
Hermann Goering yawning, yeah !

Berlin, Germany

#34 May 31, 2012
arthur wrote:
<quoted text>It was about impressive underground structures.A lot are in Germany.I hope ghaddafis tunnels are opened up as it is the only thing that would make me risk my life and tour there.
I don't think there's more risk there than anywhere else. Central Park after dark or some parts of NY are certainly more dangerous than anything Tripoli has to offer.
arthur

Australia

#35 May 31, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's more risk there than anywhere else. Central Park after dark or some parts of NY are certainly more dangerous than anything Tripoli has to offer.
The anti aircraft guns on the back of landcruiser utes would throw me off.I might wait for them to be decommisioned first.May be a while.

Berlin, Germany

#36 May 31, 2012
arthur wrote:
<quoted text>The anti aircraft guns on the back of landcruiser utes would throw me off.I might wait for them to be decommisioned first.May be a while.
Lol! I suppose that comes from living in a tranquil part of the world. I'm used to far bigger and more impressive weapons than those toys. I still remember having to travel in a jeep together with my boss between tanks in convoy. One mistake and they'd have had to scrape what's left of us off the tarmac. Or the huge Russian missile transporters that went by my billet during the night when I was stationed in some decrepit Russian barracks. The fuel systems of those missiles were infamous for spontaneously catching fire and taking everything within 200 yards with them to kingdom come.
arthur

Melbourne, Australia

#37 May 31, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I suppose that comes from living in a tranquil part of the world. I'm used to far bigger and more impressive weapons than those toys. I still remember having to travel in a jeep together with my boss between tanks in convoy. One mistake and they'd have had to scrape what's left of us off the tarmac. Or the huge Russian missile transporters that went by my billet during the night when I was stationed in some decrepit Russian barracks. The fuel systems of those missiles were infamous for spontaneously catching fire and taking everything within 200 yards with them to kingdom come.
Russian transporters and barracks?This is east Germany at unification time?I live about 15km from an oz armour school and when they do excercises in the Abrahms the entire town shakes all day.That's close enough for me.

Berlin, Germany

#38 May 31, 2012
arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Russian transporters and barracks? This is east Germany at unification time?
Yes, a part of my life right up to the withdrawal of the Soviet Red Army from the former Warsaw Pact countries. Through lack of more appropriate employment I took up a job with the British army for a few years as a translator (Russian/German/English) helping to ensure that “the other side” fulfil their part of the SALT agreements between the Warsaw Pact and NATO by going on visits into these countries with my boss (actually he was formally my commanding officer, but that's another story). The Soviets sent their people over to the West to do the same.
I live about 15km from an oz armour school and when they do excercises in the Abrahms the entire town shakes all day.That's close enough for me.
Yes that can be very annoying. I’ve had to endure nightly artillery shooting practice where the shells flew over our heads for hours on end. You first hear the discharge of the artillery from one direction and then after about half a minute the shell landing in the opposite direction. I was told not to worry, mostly the artillerists get their aim right. It’s only when you can hear the shell whistling that you know that it’s heading your way. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The de-Ethiopianization of Ethiopia 3 hr iris 1
6,200 Eritreans Cross into Ethiopia in 37 days:... 4 hr comanDo 4
Chinese-Built Ebola Center Dedicated in Liberia 8 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) 21 hr ricanman2 9,959
Congolese Army leaders meet with Castrogonia's ... 21 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Giraffes on a plane? Most wanted list released Mon Strong 15
Sudan, Chad, and the Central African Republic Mon Francesco Sinibaldi 1

Africa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE