Kony 2012: Campaign to arrest war crim goes viral

Mar 7, 2012 Full story: www.news.com.au 152

A campaign to bring accused war criminal Joseph Kony, the fugitive head of Uganda's Lord's Resistance Army rebels, to justice has gone viral on the internet.

Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48 Mar 8, 2012
Michelle wrote:
It amazes me how people mention how other crimes are going on in other places and we should be focused on crimes at home. WELL, those of you who share those sentiments, YOU do something about it. You start a movement. This guy had an encounter with this child that prompted him to be moved to action. If you are passionate about crimes in America, China, etc, you have the power to create change also. One person can't make a difference but we all can.
Ahhh... THANK YOU!!!

I totally agree with you, It's sobering to know there are still level headed people out there
Borat hussein OVomit

Temecula, CA

#49 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
Campaign
THE LARGEST PEDOPHILE CHILD PROSTITUTION COMPANY OPERATES IN THE WASHINGTON D.C AREA, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA; WONDER WHY?
SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 1500 LIBYA KIDS KIDNAPPED FROM THE TRIPOLI AREA AND BROUGHT TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKA?
SOLD?
SOLD TO THE PROSTITUTION/MURDER RINGS IN THE UNITED STATES?
IS RAPE A KID, AND THEN MURDER THE KID, A NEW PASTIME FOR THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKKA?
Those kids actually went to china,you dumb Squint.
Doubiss_Krunken

Australia

#51 Mar 8, 2012
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh... THANK YOU!!!
I totally agree with you, It's sobering to know there are still level headed people out there
http://www.facebook.com/l.php...
Doubiss_Krunken

Australia

#52 Mar 8, 2012
COME ON wrote:
Can't wait to catch this guy and gain victory! He needs to be stopped. Every child deserves a life!
http://www.facebook.com/l.php...
flutterby5086

Longview, TX

#53 Mar 8, 2012
Tingo wrote:
It's a scam, the whole thing. It sure is making someone a lot of money. Tell me what exactly posting annoying pictures and videos on Facebook and Twitter are going to do? If you want to help, instead of buying a bracelet or poster why not go over to Uganda yourself and try to find him?
comments like these are ludicrous. We don't all just go over to Uganda and "find him ourselves" because we lack not only funds but the proper equipment. What we do have, what everyone has is a voice to encourage and strengthen those who DO have those resources to go over and fight for us all.
flutterby5086

Longview, TX

#54 Mar 8, 2012
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh... THANK YOU!!!
Indeed! It amazes me that people think they CAN'T make a difference. How else do they expect for changes to be made if they just wait for a select few to speak up for them?
Bianca

Montréal, Canada

#55 Mar 8, 2012
Thimbs up Michelle! She said it best! In order for action/movement to start, someone must be affected by conflict or be touched by someone else's story. In this case, he was moved by a boy who lived through it and gave his story. So instead of asking why we're not taking action in closer to home conflicts, why not start some kind of movement! This monster and any other monsters, from pediphiles to murderes deserve a bullet right between the eyes or to be strapped down in confinment for the rest of their miseranle lives.

KONY 2012
Tingo

Springfield, KY

#56 Mar 8, 2012
flutterby5086 wrote:
<quoted text>comments like these are ludicrous. We don't all just go over to Uganda and "find him ourselves" because we lack not only funds but the proper equipment. What we do have, what everyone has is a voice to encourage and strengthen those who DO have those resources to go over and fight for us all.
So what good is posting posters all over cities and having people wear bracelets if nobody can do anything about it? Uganda has already said that they don't want any outside power to help. All you're doing is sending "funds" to a person who is making good money off of a scam.
SNJ

Arendal, Norway

#57 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE HUMAN MONSTERS ARE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA, AND THEY KILL MILLIONS FOR CORPORATE PROFITS.
Hi folks !! Listen and learn!
We've got a clairvoyant Chinese in here. Thought they were erradicated by Mao 30 years ago - all of them. And here we have one - popping up all of a sudden. Moreover, one little chimaman who not only survived Mao but even speaks English !
Take good care of him. He is extremely rare !

Location hidden

#58 Mar 8, 2012
Doubiss_Krunken wrote:
Read the comment I responded to you idiot, I agreed that there are a bunch of whiners posting here.

Now go crawl back from where ever you came from you idiot.
jwcool

Gig Harbor, WA

#59 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE HUMAN MONSTERS ARE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA, AND THEY KILL MILLIONS FOR CORPORATE PROFITS.
you are a liar and a moron!I would think you America -haters would move to some warm fuzzy utopia like.......Russia?
Kabota

Swift Current, Canada

#62 Mar 8, 2012
I saw this guy working in a 7-11 in vancouver last week.

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#64 Mar 8, 2012
Republic of Uganda:
Population 32,400,000
Military (Uganda Peoples Defence Force) 40-45,000
Police (Uganda Police Force) 23-28,000
US Military Advisors 100

Tell me again why celebrities and millions of American white kids need to inspire Ugandans to go and find the worst criminal on the planet in their own back yard.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/201...

"The war is much more complex than just one man called Joseph Kony," Ugandan journalist Rosebell Kagumire argues, saying the campaign gives a dated picture of Uganda. She added, "This is another video where I see an outsider trying to be a hero, rescuing African children."

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#65 Mar 8, 2012
The DNC is up to something, a new war maybe. Without a clear objective most likely.
Freida

Rochester, NY

#66 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
Except they dont...
?

Utica, NY

#67 Mar 8, 2012
J. Mal

“Go To 2012dawning”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68 Mar 8, 2012
I don't think it's wise for the film maker to involve his kid in it.

Location hidden

#69 Mar 8, 2012
2012dawning wrote:
I don't think it's wise for the film maker to involve his kid in it.
Why not? I'm not disagreeing with you I'm just curious on why you think it's not wise.
Kony Baloney

San Diego, CA

#70 Mar 8, 2012
LOL!!!
Kony Kony

San Diego, CA

#71 Mar 8, 2012
Here she comes now yeah Kony, Kony!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Aristofanis 372,012
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 min harmonious 32,701
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 min Sambrotherofnephi 14,505
As Japan marks WWII surrender, Abe avoids contr... 3 min Switches 77
Thousands Attend Climate March in New York 3 min harmonious 39
New Zealanders to vote for flag design change 5 min northland sess 21
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 14 min Mikko 22,557
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••