It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Comments (Page 3,374)

Showing posts 67,461 - 67,480 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure, whenever you piss-off both the left and the right, you’re doing something right! We know there are no "fine points" in this election; the choices are not particularly attractive. You can vote for Obama, who can be a jive-ass, BS artist, but at least he is intelligent, prudent and lucid. Or you can vote for Romney, who is an old joke without a punchline. Or you can vote for somebody who isn't going to win even one state or you can take your ballot and put it on a nail next to the toilet - that is all the choices we’ve got. Besides, I don’t care who gets elected you’re not going to see a change for, at least, another two years – there is no magic here only political bickering!
Despite kowtowing to Wall Street, Netanyahu and the NRA and using drones to kill the enemy – all favorites of the right, Obama makes the T-Baggers and assorted wingnutters froth at the mouth. Sheldon Adelson, the Koch brothers and other assorted billionaires are spending millions upon millions to remove him from power. Now considering that the far left is attacking Obama for the same reasons, plus some others, it becomes clear – Obama must be doing something right. Every time I open the Drudge Report or the Daily Kos my desire to see Obama stay in the White House grows.
Hey, I am a white guy Romney is going to get my vote because I would vote for Stalin over Obama.
Buster Hymen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Juses H. Christ don't tell me your French.
Here is a song for you :
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Juses H. Christ don't tell me your French."

Okay, I won't tell you that, not that it would have been true to begin with ...
Buster Hymen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey, I am a white guy Romney is going to get my vote because I would vote for Stalin over Obama.
And what're you going to do when he sends his troops to come for you, and your guns?

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
"Juses H. Christ don't tell me your French."
Okay, I won't tell you that, not that it would have been true to begin with ...
c'est la vie

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
And what're you going to do when he sends his troops to come for you, and your guns?
That is best left to the time and place it happens.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is what are you going to do ?

Romney wants me alive on election day and if he wins he wants me alive for the second go 'round.

You , on the other hand are of no use to him.
Buster Hymen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>That is best left to the time and place it happens.
The word on the street has it that you won't know when it will happen, because the plan is to do midnight raids. They'll drive up in a deuce and a half, and maybe an APC, storm your home by crashing through the doors, flash-banging their way through your houses, and quite literally machine gunning anyone who moves.

Why do you think they bought all that hollow point ammo made for the MP5 in .40 S&W (now over 500 million rounds!!)?

Shock and Awe!! Shock and Awe!!! Shock and Awe!!! Iraq finally comes home to America!!

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

<quoted text>Juses H. Christ don't tell me your French.
Here is a song for you :
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Got to be one of our brothers in Canada. Who else says "you guys"?

Since: Feb 11

Littleport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to say, but definitely a George Orwell fan.
Buster Hymen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
No! No! Canadians say 'Youse guys,' just like Noo Yawkas!

Littleport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posting from Washington, so tell me, were you born there, or in the old country ?

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
The word on the street has it that you won't know when it will happen, because the plan is to do midnight raids. They'll drive up in a deuce and a half, and maybe an APC, storm your home by crashing through the doors, flash-banging their way through your houses, and quite literally machine gunning anyone who moves.
Why do you think they bought all that hollow point ammo made for the MP5 in .40 S&W (now over 500 million rounds!!)?
Shock and Awe!! Shock and Awe!!! Shock and Awe!!! Iraq finally comes home to America!!
Thats cool with me.

I will just stop paying the bank.

Hand them the deed and say good luck.

Any chance there not busy tonight ?
Buster Hymen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posting from Washington, so tell me, were you born there, or in the old country ?
What? Posting from where?!? Seriously, there's a disconnect with your statement.
Gstspkr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

amazed wrote:
Some idiotic nra member said it wouldnt have happened if all the students had guns. Try tell me that aint brainless.
Think about this. You, Obama, Pelosi, Frank, Bloomberg and all your gun control advocates have not reduced crime but allowed it to increase. Give the law abiding individual the right to defend their lives. I'm quite sure we will do it with more compassion and conviction than all the big brothers put together. Do not make law abiding citizens into outlaws.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the the truth is the more you write the more full of sh!t you are.

I can kick in 90 percent of doors on American homes in my bare feet , easier with shoes.

No need for all the dramatics.

Now to continue , if you are using an MP5 that would be a sub machine gun and no need for hollow point if on full auto.

Deuce and a half and APCs are slow and not maneuverable better to use a pick up.

Any more BS you want to spew.

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to say, but definitely a George Orwell fan.
That's a fact!

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
I taut it was just us Joisians that said youse guys. LOL

Littleport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Posting from where?!? Seriously, there's a disconnect with your statement.
Paper trails.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I taut it was just us Joisians that said youse guys. LOL
I thought it started in the Bronx.
Buster Hymen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Thats cool with me.
I will just stop paying the bank.
Hand them the deed and say good luck.
Any chance there not busy tonight ?
"Any chance there not busy tonight ?"

I haven't a clue. But the rumbling heard when one puts his ear to the ground is to get ready for another false flag, i.e., something very much bigger than 9/11.

Way too many people are awake, and they know that the Aurora, Co., theater attack was so rigged as to be nothing other than political theater. They want your guns, and they want them bad enough as to scare the bejesus out of you such as to get you to surrender without a fight. They want Americans to come crawling on hands and knees, begging to be lead to 'safety.'

There's a famous quote which you might find appropriate:

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization as transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.)”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,461 - 67,480 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Khaled 323,799
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation 4 min SRB 4,466
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 min MUQ1 20,794
Saint Sava cathedral (Mar '13) 9 min SRB 48
Turkey to Build Separate Prisons for Gay Criminals 11 min pentagram 14
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 12 min Hawk 1,337
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Mandela 109,434
•••
•••