It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,368

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Buster Hymen

UK

#72102 Jul 29, 2012
spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paper trails.
Is that anything like contrails or chemtrails?

Since: Feb 11

Downham Market, UK

#72103 Jul 29, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it started in the Bronx.
They use it in Michigan, or so Im led to believe.

Downham Market, UK

#72105 Jul 29, 2012
Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that anything like contrails or chemtrails?
Most definitley. There are many whispering galleries.
Buster Hymen

UK

#72106 Jul 29, 2012
Larry Meber wrote:
<quoted text>According to you they have their own guns. Why would they want mine or yours? And why go around kicking in doors?
I don't think so.
You're kidding, right?
Since when does a tyrannical government allow anyone but the guards to possess arms?

If you're armed, you can fight back.

And "why go around kicking in doors?'

Must I really have to explain that to you? The NWO wants CONTROL, FULL, COMPLETE, and UNCONTESTED control. The only way to get there, is to remove ANY ability to resist.

The U.S. Army has been heavy into training troops to go around the U.S. and confiscate everyone's arms. Remember hurricane Katrina, when the National Guard went throughout New Orleans, going door-to-door, sometimes kicking them down, and took everyone guns. That was just a test case to see how Americans would react.

Lately, the U.S. has been training foreign troops to undertake that same task.

Now do you comprehend?

Downham Market, UK

#72107 Jul 29, 2012
Larry Meber wrote:
<quoted text>According to you they have their own guns. Why would they want mine or yours? And why go around kicking in doors?
I don't think so.
If the dragon had thought,to take the sword from George, what of the outcome.
Buster Hymen

UK

#72108 Jul 29, 2012
spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most definitley. There are many whispering galleries.
Ah! So, it's Van Gogh, then? Or, perhaps, M.C. Escher?
Buster Hymen

UK

#72109 Jul 29, 2012
spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baked George?
Buster Hymen

UK

#72110 Jul 29, 2012
spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind my query, what was your take on the opening fest for the Olympics?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#72111 Jul 29, 2012
GoGo bar wrote:
<quoted text>
Me use google translate. My village have dialect. You dont have multi dialect and language.
Uh, yes we do have multi dialect and language. You aint nothing special on that front.

Downham Market, UK

#72112 Jul 29, 2012
Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! So, it's Van Gogh, then? Or, perhaps, M.C. Escher?
Ahh yes, the hand and sphere, reveals it all.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#72113 Jul 29, 2012
anthony of common sense wrote:
<quoted text> What a great political idea BULLET control in the form of an outrageous tax 500% and have strong laws that enforce strict documentation and background checks of ever individual who wants to purchase ammo of any kind with a waiting period until background is cleared. Implement a data base with every person that purchases ammo in real time, then require a purchase limit of an agreed upon number say 10 ten rounds for hand guns and require the return of spent shells when purchasing more,require hunting license documentation for rifle and shot gun ammo . the cities that are going broke could use the money even one of theses steps would be a step in the right direction
ROTFLMAO

Downham Market, UK

#72114 Jul 29, 2012
Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
Baked George?
No thanks, roast lizard anyone ?
Buster Hymen

UK

#72115 Jul 29, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, yes we do have multi dialect and language. You aint nothing special on that front.
I wonder if he's ever heard of 'ebonics?'
;-)

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#72116 Jul 29, 2012
Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any chance there not busy tonight ?"
I haven't a clue. But the rumbling heard when one puts his ear to the ground is to get ready for another false flag, i.e., something very much bigger than 9/11.
Way too many people are awake, and they know that the Aurora, Co., theater attack was so rigged as to be nothing other than political theater. They want your guns, and they want them bad enough as to scare the bejesus out of you such as to get you to surrender without a fight. They want Americans to come crawling on hands and knees, begging to be lead to 'safety.'
There's a famous quote which you might find appropriate:
"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.
(in an address to the Bilderberger organization as transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.)
They have gangs in LA that will make those blue helmets turn red.

Downham Market, UK

#72117 Jul 29, 2012
Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind my query, what was your take on the opening fest for the Olympics?
As yet I havent seen it, Im told it was good by my sons.
I understand that to follow its meaning, its helpfull to be an English man. We are somewhat ecentric.
Did it work for you ?

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

#72118 Jul 29, 2012
<quoted text>I thought it started in the Bronx.
I never heard anyone from the Bronx use it. I'm not sure, maybe Brooklyn. I'm across from Philadelphia. We have more of a Maryland/Pennsylvania accent, so I wouldn't know. That yous and Joisey thing is northern. We get some humor out of it too.
Buster Hymen

UK

#72119 Jul 29, 2012
spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes, the hand and sphere, reveals it all.
A reflection of yourself?

Downham Market, UK

#72120 Jul 29, 2012
Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he's ever heard of 'ebonics?'
;-)
Isnt that one of those underground groups ?
Buster Hymen

UK

#72121 Jul 29, 2012
<quoted text>They have gangs in LA that will make those blue helmets turn red.
That may well be true, but after several concentrated attacks by the newly commissioned drones, the resistance will cease. And once the food shipments stop, and the water gets turned off right along with the electricity, surrender will seem like a good idea.

Believe me, the NWO flunkies have it all mapped out.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

#72122 Jul 29, 2012
Buster Hymen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I didn't understand it myself. The men walking around with top hats, and the smoke stacks and industrial wheels. I was waiting for Karl Marx to pop out of the floor and make everything green and wonderful. Maybe Spider can clear that up for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Nina Q 386,577
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 9 min raider4life 23,448
Retired generals say Cheneys are scaremongering... (Sep '09) 9 min Swedenforever 84
Vietnam to build more Russian missile boats 10 min CAPTHUICHABACKYCH... 17
Blair set to announce his resignation (May '07) 13 min Swedenforever 20
OP-ED: China's island-building a bigger threat ... 17 min CAPTHUICHABACKYCH... 41
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 17 min Muslim Mom 27

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE