Islam takes over Catholic school

Dec 27, 2010 Full story: Daily Star 562

SOME will be unmissable, others unendurable and the majority just somewhere in between.

Full Story

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#196 Jul 28, 2012
BlackburnBarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat, what makes you so obviously an EDL supporter is the fact that on this thread you have constantly defended them. And also your opinions kind of mirror theirs.
So lets clear this issue up. Are you an EDL supporter Mike?
so using your logic all the PC zombies who defend Muslims on Topix are in fact Muslims themselves?explains a lot.
as for the EDL i support their aims but i am not a member,but reading the left wing anti British nonsense you see on Topix i soon will be.
cymru

UK

#197 Jul 28, 2012
Bev35 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wasting your time, Mike is too far gone, time for a swift exit and leave this guy to his own delusions.
Fuckoff you filth supporting slime bag.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#198 Jul 28, 2012
cymru wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with wanting to defend your people and country against islamic scum. The wankers who support muslims should be barcoded and deported to Saudi Arabia with their muzzie heroes when the shit hits the fan.
Hey Taffy, not many asians in H'west, my mum lives there, so whats your gripe? I'll leave you and Mike to exchange notes, have fun! ; )

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#199 Jul 28, 2012
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, time for a bevie Bev!
one word springs to mind "loser"
never mind when you start thinking for yourself instead of letting the BBC and Daily Mirror do it for ,you just might win an argument and not have to run off home with your ball crying like a girl!
cymru

UK

#200 Jul 28, 2012
BlackburnBarry wrote:
Goodnight, I'm off to the mosque to partake in a load of hate speech against a nation that has been far too generous to me.
Fixed for you.

Since: Jul 12

Blackburn, UK

#201 Jul 28, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
one word springs to mind "loser"
never mind when you start thinking for yourself instead of letting the BBC and Daily Mirror do it for ,you just might win an argument and not have to run off home with your ball crying like a girl!
I'm not running home, I'm running to the pub, I'm not crying, I'm laughing.
cymru

UK

#202 Jul 28, 2012
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not running home, I'm running to the pub, I'm not crying, I'm laughing.
I expect you are, you bloody paki parasite.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#203 Jul 28, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
ill tell you this once "donghopper" do your research.
the lunatic Breivik had links via the WWW with all sorts of people right wing,left wing, religious,none religious.the MSM being total left wing aholes chose to highlight the links that suited their agenda,in a word they "lied"
so you are either lying or ill-informed, which is it?
as for me seeming to be backing the EDL i think you will find thats you being ill-informed again and confusing "knowing" with "assuming"
Got a source for this?

After all, you do have a habit of telling barefaced lies in order to defend criminal scum as long as that scum hates muslims.

You also have a habit of freaking out when asked to back up your claims with a source.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#204 Jul 28, 2012
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting too for a reason why you indicated that "blackburnbarry" was a Muslim who likes to rape young girls?
Surely you can work out that mike isn't exactly 'stable' mentally.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#205 Jul 28, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear, that does not imply Baz likes to rape young girls,that implies that Muslims are more likely to groom and then gang rape young girls,than any other group in the UK.
copying and pasting is all very good but it would help if you understand what you are copying and pasting don't you think?
Got a source for that Mike?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#206 Jul 28, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is quite simple really,ask your self a few easy questions and you will understand that while Christianity is not perfect it is aeons ahead of Islam
Q.is it an accident that the most civilised countries in the world are Christian?
Q.why is it that most of the Muslim world would like to live in the west?(Christain)
why do we hear about Christian clergy abusing children?same reason we hear about teachers,bricklayers,police officers and all sorts of people abusing children.but i have yet to hear of anyone but Muslims getting together in gangs to groom and rape young girls on an industrial scale have you ?
Got a source for this mike?

After all, if it happens on an industrial scale then there will be thousands of victims.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#207 Jul 28, 2012
cymru wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with wanting to defend your people and country against islamic scum. The wankers who support muslims should be barcoded and deported to Saudi Arabia with their muzzie heroes when the shit hits the fan.
I heard some welsh people have sex with sheep.

Don't you think that means all Welsh people should be thrown out of the country?

After all, we should punish populations for the actions of individuals, shouldn't we? The SS had excellent results from those tactics.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#208 Jul 28, 2012
cymru wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are by far the worst for every kind of abuse. Islamic communities close ranks and protect the worst scum imaginable.
Got some proof of this?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#209 Jul 28, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
one word springs to mind "loser"
never mind when you start thinking for yourself instead of letting the BBC and Daily Mirror do it for ,you just might win an argument and not have to run off home with your ball crying like a girl!
Ahh so you'll finally be revealling your amazing source of information which is so much better than the entire media combined?
fredy

Liverpool, UK

#210 Jul 28, 2012
inbreeding in the Muslim community, there is about 50% of the world population of Muslims is inbred. Today, total Muslim population in the world is about 1.5 billion, and hence 750 million Muslims are low IQ stupid people having little interest in learning and creativity, and inclined to destruction, violence and criminal activity. Looking from their side of view, it is boon for Islam and its clerics and mullahs. It needs low IQ stupid people to swallow the most unscientific Islamic dogmas, and not to question Islam. It needs stupid people to believe in Islamic paradise, infested with millions virgin houries and divine slave boys called gilmans. It needs low IQ stupid people to blow them up as suicide bombers to enter the five star super luxury brothel, called paradise, created by the brothel keeper Allah.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#212 Jul 29, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a source for this?
After all, you do have a habit of telling barefaced lies in order to defend criminal scum as long as that scum hates muslims.
You also have a habit of freaking out when asked to back up your claims with a source.
AT LAST! the ultimate defender of all things Muslim is on the scene.
i think it only common courtesy that you tell the people involved in this thread ICR about how far you take your love of Muslims,they really should know that there is NO Muslim crime you wont defend no matter how vile.when i say NO crime i really mean NO crime,is that not so ICR?

Since: Jul 12

Blackburn, UK

#213 Jul 29, 2012
fredy wrote:
inbreeding in the Muslim community, there is about 50% of the world population of Muslims is inbred. Today, total Muslim population in the world is about 1.5 billion, and hence 750 million Muslims are low IQ stupid people having little interest in learning and creativity, and inclined to destruction, violence and criminal activity. Looking from their side of view, it is boon for Islam and its clerics and mullahs. It needs low IQ stupid people to swallow the most unscientific Islamic dogmas, and not to question Islam. It needs stupid people to believe in Islamic paradise, infested with millions virgin houries and divine slave boys called gilmans. It needs low IQ stupid people to blow them up as suicide bombers to enter the five star super luxury brothel, called paradise, created by the brothel keeper Allah.
So "50% of the Muslim population is inbred" don't you mean "50% of the Muslim population ARE inbred" ? Is this result of your low IQ? Where did you get this information from? Please give me proof.

There are 2.1 billion Christians in the world, they believe that a man called Jesus was the son of God and born from a virgin by an "immaculate conception" when he died he apparently came back to life again after three days! When alive he could turn water into wine and perform miracles. You could say that its just as stupid to believe that?.....In which case there are a lot of stupid people in the world, yourself included by the strength of your very stupid post.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#214 Jul 29, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a source for this mike?
After all, if it happens on an industrial scale then there will be thousands of victims.
buy a dictionary .

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#215 Jul 29, 2012
dinglehopper wrote:
<quoted text>
So "50% of the Muslim population is inbred" don't you mean "50% of the Muslim population ARE inbred" ? Is this result of your low IQ? Where did you get this information from? Please give me proof.
There are 2.1 billion Christians in the world, they believe that a man called Jesus was the son of God and born from a virgin by an "immaculate conception" when he died he apparently came back to life again after three days! When alive he could turn water into wine and perform miracles. You could say that its just as stupid to believe that?.....In which case there are a lot of stupid people in the world, yourself included by the strength of your very stupid post.
mmmm you do seem to be very ant-Christian Dingle, why would that be?

Since: Jul 12

Blackburn, UK

#216 Jul 29, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
buy a dictionary .
I have a dictionary, and guess what? Its full of words and their meanings, but no facts.....just like your posts :)

Didn't you mean encyclopedia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 10 min Baa Baa Black sheep 180
VietJetAir starts new domestic route 23 min SpongeBob 18
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 26 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 32,994
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 26 min The Enforcers 378,682
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 34 min highinfibre 3,278
WaPo: Cuba should not be rewarded for denying f... 35 min Lord Grandrith 21
Officials from Albania, Kosovo visit rival Serbia 36 min Kravatino 21

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE