The Plight of Egypt's Coptic Christians

Apr 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: In-depth Africa

The following interview with Freedom Center Shillman Journalism Fellow Raymond Ibrahim was conducted by Wolff Bachner and first appeared on The Inquisitr .

Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Intolerance

The shame of Islam.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

" The religion of peacefully " remains silent when they can't blame Christians or Jews.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Where Is My America wrote:
Intolerance
The shame of Islam.
How do you think they should be treated ?

1) Like how the Americans treat Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan ?
2) like how Russians treat chechen Muslims ?
3) or take the Serbian orthodox way in dealing with Bosnian Muslims ?

See which one of those is the best and then Egypt Muslims should implement to meet the American Code of Human rights

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think they should be treated ?
1) Like how the Americans treat Muslims in Iraq land Afghanistan ?
2) like how Russians treat chechen Muslims ?
3) or take the Serbian orthodox way in dealing with Bosnian Muslims ?
See which one of those is the best and then Egypt Muslims should implement to meet the American Code of Human rights
A
Man smarter then you would rise above any injustice and set a high moral standard that could be used as an example for all.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>A
Man smarter then you would rise above any injustice and set a high moral standard that could be used as an example for all.
Well I am asking you what human rights Muslims should follow and given you some examples from your own country and other fellow western brothers.

We learn from you human rights, so tell me which form is the best ?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am asking you what human rights Muslims should follow and given you some examples from your own country and other fellow western brothers.
We learn from you human rights, so tell me which form is the best ?
You have not presented anything but a loaded question but I fear no evil.

The USA was the first country to recognize an independent Bosnia and on that morning Islamics hung the American flag next to the Bosnia flag.

Freedom fighters in Lybia hung the American flag for the freedom it represents.

Can the Arab clean his own doorstep without slaughter?

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>You have not presented anything but a loaded question but I fear no evil.
The USA was the first country to recognize an independent Bosnia and on that morning Islamics hung the American flag next to the Bosnia flag.
Freedom fighters in Lybia hung the American flag for the freedom it represents.
Can the Arab clean his own doorstep without slaughter?
1)Libya to Loot off oil later on and then use it as a potential destination to invade Egypt in the future if a nationalist government rules over there.

2) Bosnia the Americans Joined in to save the Serbians at the end of the war when Bosnians started making advancement into the Serbian Held region of Skprska .

Now again Tell me which is better the American version in Iraq or the one in Afghanistan , or should we go with Japan and Vitnamese version .

We learn from American , you see savage people like us need apply the methods your government is using in dealing with other groups .
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think they should be treated ?
1) Like how the Americans treat Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan ?
2) like how Russians treat chechen Muslims ?
3) or take the Serbian orthodox way in dealing with Bosnian Muslims ?
See which one of those is the best and then Egypt Muslims should implement to meet the American Code of Human rights
Ironic. In an earlier post you claimed you supported the serbian orthodox. What a liar.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic. In an earlier post you claimed you supported the serbian orthodox. What a liar.
I support them on Kosovo case not Bosnia .

Kosovo was always a serbian land and Albanians moved in their with the ottmans .

Bosnia is another case , the Bosniaks living over there are indigenous to the land and it should never be separated.

I judge cases separately , now the Serbs of Bosnia did crimes but Serbs inside Serbia had nothing much to do with it .

Kosovo on the other hand has always been part of serbia and taken off them by the american intervension , it just reminds me how the Brits took over palestine and gave it over to the jews.

Supporting someone does not mean that I like them , but If I support Albanians then I would be a hypocrite .

I believe that all nations have a right in their countries and it should not be occupied especially in the 20th century where borders have already been set.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Islam, the religion of peace unless your :
Christian
Hindu
Jewish
Non believer in god.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
I support them on Kosovo case not Bosnia .
Kosovo was always a serbian land and Albanians moved in their with the ottmans .
Bosnia is another case , the Bosniaks living over there are indigenous to the land and it should never be separated.
I judge cases separately , now the Serbs of Bosnia did crimes but Serbs inside Serbia had nothing much to do with it .
Kosovo on the other hand has always been part of serbia and taken off them by the american intervension , it just reminds me how the Brits took over palestine and gave it over to the jews.
Supporting someone does not mean that I like them , but If I support Albanians then I would be a hypocrite .
I believe that all nations have a right in their countries and it should not be occupied especially in the 20th century where borders have already been set.
Indigenous? Who the hell are you to decide that? Bosniaks are a leftover from the invading islamic armies and the islamic apartheit system. Period.

Each and every serbian knows that. Only islumic people can support such a claim in their constant jihad.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

To be fair I believe the bosniaks are kind people and should be allowed to stay. If I were to follow your terrible lack of logic (typical for islam) I should support the serbians. But I didn't. Neither did the USA. Why? because we are different from islamic fanatics, nazies and many more like you.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indigenous? Who the hell are you to decide that? Bosniaks are a leftover from the invading islamic armies and the islamic apartheit system. Period.
Each and every serbian knows that. Only islumic people can support such a claim in their constant jihad.
lol you mean Bosniaks are Turks , now this is stupidity.

The Bosniaks are slavs living in Bosnia who converted to Islam during Ottman rule . They speak a southern Slavic language that has nothing to do with Turks.

Are you claiming that Bosniaks are Turks lol , now go tell this to one of them and lets see how he will reply to you.

Albanians are not indigenous in Kosovo , they are from Albania , now I am clear on this issue .

Actually Serbs never lived in Bosnia except in the last few hundred years.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Libya to Loot off oil later on and then use it as a potential destination to invade Egypt in the future if a nationalist government rules over there.
Rest assured that America will never invade Egypt, little boy. You monkeys have nothing we want. If you did...we would have already taken it. LOL!

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

IL Principe wrote:
To be fair I believe the bosniaks are kind people and should be allowed to stay. If I were to follow your terrible lack of logic (typical for islam) I should support the serbians. But I didn't. Neither did the USA. Why? because we are different from islamic fanatics, nazies and many more like you.
I support Serbs against Albanians *

I support Bosnian against " Serbs in Bosnia "

Bosniaks along with croats are the True owners of Bosnia **

Serbs are the True owners of Kosovo , it was taken from them through an american invasion to create a satelight state in the Balkans .

This has nothing to do with religion, if I added religion to this then I would be on the Albanian side .

Would you accept to see Denmark being divided into 2 countries ?
This is what happened in Serbia , Kosovo was always an integral part of Serbia for more than 1000 year now , the Serbs always lived there .

Bosnia is a Different Story , the Bosniaks " Slavic Tribe that were called bogumels before convertion to Islam " have always lived in what is Called Bosnia with Croats along with a Serbian Minority.

Now you see the difference , go learn about history of that region then talk .

Serbs committed crimes based on Religious Terrorism , they speak exactly the same language as Bosniaks , and even they used to inter-marry among them .

Many Bosniak women are married to Serbian men and Vice versa, The Bosniaks are non-practising muslims , they only converted during ottman time to pay less tax .
The only illegal people in Europe are the Turks , they should be in central Asia , Do not mix between Turks , Bosniaks and Albanians .

Albanians descendants of Illyrians who lived in Europe from thousands of years before even christianity arrived

Bosniaks descendants of slavs who converted to Islam under ottman rule

Pomaks Bulgarians who Converted to Islam .

Turks : Foreign occupiers from Central Asia .

Again this whole Balkan conflict is non of my interest anyway , I was just referring to civilized ways Christians of Balkans used in Dealing with Non-Christians lol .

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Rest assured that America will never invade Egypt, little boy. You monkeys have nothing we want. If you did...we would have already taken it. LOL!
Yeah right , keep dreaming
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
I support Serbs against Albanians *
I support Bosnian against " Serbs in Bosnia "
Bosniaks along with croats are the True owners of Bosnia **
Serbs are the True owners of Kosovo , it was taken from them through an american invasion to create a satelight state in the Balkans .
This has nothing to do with religion, if I added religion to this then I would be on the Albanian side .
Would you accept to see Denmark being divided into 2 countries ?
This is what happened in Serbia , Kosovo was always an integral part of Serbia for more than 1000 year now , the Serbs always lived there .
Bosnia is a Different Story , the Bosniaks " Slavic Tribe that were called bogumels before convertion to Islam " have always lived in what is Called Bosnia with Croats along with a Serbian Minority.
Now you see the difference , go learn about history of that region then talk .
Serbs committed crimes based on Religious Terrorism , they speak exactly the same language as Bosniaks , and even they used to inter-marry among them .
Many Bosniak women are married to Serbian men and Vice versa, The Bosniaks are non-practising muslims , they only converted during ottman time to pay less tax .
The only illegal people in Europe are the Turks , they should be in central Asia , Do not mix between Turks , Bosniaks and Albanians .
Albanians descendants of Illyrians who lived in Europe from thousands of years before even christianity arrived
Bosniaks descendants of slavs who converted to Islam under ottman rule
Pomaks Bulgarians who Converted to Islam .
Turks : Foreign occupiers from Central Asia .
Again this whole Balkan conflict is non of my interest anyway , I was just referring to civilized ways Christians of Balkans used in Dealing with Non-Christians lol .
How are the bonsais doing?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right , keep dreaming
Don't flatter yourself chimpanzee. If the US has plans for your sh*tty country, you will have no say in the matter.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't flatter yourself chimpanzee. If the US has plans for your sh*tty country, you will have no say in the matter.
If the USA had the power to invade my country they would have done it long time ago .

Egypt the most important maritime location in the world where 60% of the World trade ships pass by is not a desired destination ?

Your lame country only invades small places like Afghanistan or countries that are already divided from within like Iraq.

They did not manage to do anything with Iran , because your country knows that if they did , then your soldiers will be hostages in the middle east.

Now attack please, we are waiting for you lol .

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>How are the bonsais doing?
I do not care, they live in your USA , to be honest I do not accept Americans whether they are Muslim or Non

I think it is even biased to put the whole west into one basket.

I mean countries like Sweden , Norway , Finland , Switzerland , Portugal , Germany and most of Eastern Europe . These countries never engaged in Attacking Arab countries, so people from there deserve respect for minding their own business.

The problem is in filthy America , they are the ones causing trouble around the world .

I would rather stick with the term American , I do not have anything with the rest of the West.

America , France and Britain Axis of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••