Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
83,381 - 83,400 of 115,377 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Bloody Skankbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Good morning Peteslag...
I find the educated and warranted comments that Patriarch Christea made, so very crude!!!!
What would a cretin such as you know of education?
Every village has an idiot, and I appreciate that you at least know your place, Mrs Punctuation.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Good morning Petesake...
I find the educated and warranted comments that Patriarch Christea made, so very true, even the ones that were very angry comments.
Jew Cult has but one purpose, to Laud over non-Jewish human beings. You either sell your soul and convert to their Evil Satanic Cult, or post, and speak out the Truth against their jew Karl Marxist Ideology and risk being called a Jew Hater.
We will "not" coward to Evil Personified and that's what the Talmudic Zionist/Commie Israeli Jews really are!!!!
Good Morning Bobby .. and very true what you say here especially on the selling of souls and conversion to evil. It is what so many do sometimes unknowingly ... selling their lives for Luciferian aims and anti-Christ purposes. Peace to you friend!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

Good Morning Bloody Pig .. and very skewed what you say here especially on the selling of souls and conversion to the metric system.

It is what so many do sometimes unknowingly ... selling their wives for Luciferian aims and anti-jeebuz purposes. Piss to you friend!
The Satanists want your soul. That's why they're watching you so closely. Lucifer wants you to sell your soul and bear his baby. Are you prepared for this unusual experience?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

A very crucial point was made by a Mr Adrien Arcand many years ago which is very relevant today also:
"Through their (Jew's) international news agencies, they mold your minds and have you see the world not as it is, but as they want you to see it. Through their cinema, they are the educators of our youth - and with just one film in two hours, can wipe out of a child's brain what he has learned in six months in the home, the church or the school."

ADRIEN ARCAND, Canadian political leader of the 1930s

We see this all the time through the Jews' media outlets and in particular Hollywood. On a macro level just have a look at some of the posts of Ratty, SERPENT ANUIS FANIALUS and other Jews here. See how they repeat their evil speil in a vain attempt to throw posters off course or to mind-bend them into their horrendous anti-Christ evil ways?... Ratty continual hatred for Christ or the intimidatory spiel from SERPENT? Yes these ancient quotations should be read with care, truth!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
A very crucial point was made by a Mr Adrien Arcand many years ago which is very relevant today also:

.. Ratty continual hatred for Christ or the intimidatory spiel from SERPENT? Yes these ancient quotations should be read with care, truth!
The Truth is that the minions of Lucifer can and DO take people such as you hostage until the soul selling process is concluded. However, your case is an exception in that impregnation of a mortal male is quite rare. Google it and learn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

"Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews

Interesting!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Shem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Ashkenazi Jews aren't semitic. We should drive them into the sea and allow semitc Ethiopian and Mizrahi Jews to live in harmony and peace.
super grover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ????? you dont get it... i'm playing ball like you savages, instead of blaming the innocents, like jews infidel and woman... I simply blame you savages, the muslim... you know the guilty...
Oh wait... maybe if you werent a 12th century barbarian, you might have caught that, but you were most likey blaming a jew for something...
lastly,the reason i "hurl the disparaging remarks?" oh yeah, and i despise the religion of mass murdering perverted barbarians... your cool with that right ???? you know like you hate infidels and jews...
cause muslims did it, do it, always do it and blame everyone else for doing it or making them do it...
spot on!!
super grover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Satanists want your soul. That's why they're watching you so closely. Lucifer wants you to sell your soul and bear his baby. Are you prepared for this unusual experience?
oh nosss a baby? with that one ?? even Lucifer has limits.
super grover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

ocxz wrote:
Humans are being destroyed by humans , humanss are self destroying themselves , its the money that corrupted the human minds and lives, the leaders are stealing all the money, the unconnected gets zilch, the unconnected lives a life of a pauper and destitute in the human world, there is not one human democratic country that respects human rights, liberty or freedom
you are so right ocxz. we just use alot of excuses to justify it like religion, race,ect.ect. all of it stupid.Why cant we all see that????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Austria clearly had not dissimilar problems to just about every other first world nation:

"No obstacle discourages them [jews]; they persevere throughout the world, throughout the centuries, the unity of their race. The Talmud has given them a powerful organization which modern progress has been unable to change. Deep, ineradicable hatred of everything that is not Jewish stimulates them in war which they wage against Christian Society, which is too divided to be able to fight with the necessary energy."

F. TROCASE, in Jewish Austria

And in 2012 this is what it's come to; the brink of WW3..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." 8.32

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Petestench wrote:
"And I shall Blow the goat, and the goat shall smile." Larry8.32
How original!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Unknown Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely great....
Keep posting Israel's Jews and Talmudic Jews and Zionism/ Communist endless Crimes and Atrocities..
Thank you ... friend of truth and justice!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

friend of truth and justice!
Who are YOU? Some sort of comic book hero, little boy?
The Lucifericans await...
super grover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

in a very rare warning Obama gave Assad a red line and Russia and China have answered , Israel has ok an attack on Iran with its top rabbi , we have all known this was comeing little boys and girls you might want to rember where you live because when it comes down to it Sharia Law does not consider Christians as a friend so if you are in the UK count your blessings

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are YOU? Some sort of comic book hero, little boy?
The Lucifericans await...
In his The New Atlantis, Francis Bacon remarked that Jews:

".....hate the name of Christ and have a secret and innate rancor against the people among whom they live." [we are aware of your hatred for the name of Christ SERPENT by the filth you and your boyfriend Ratty use against the saviour of man].

BACON, FRANCIS. 16th century British writer, politician

Jews and freemasons (many of the latter unknowingly) are essentially devil worshippers ... those at the 33rd degree of freemasonry have to submit to Satan as part of the ritual for 'master masons'... Jews are known since Christ's day to be in many cases children of Lucifer .....(see Rev.19 KJV)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

super grover wrote:
in a very rare warning Obama gave Assad a red line and Russia and China have answered , Israel has ok an attack on Iran with its top rabbi , we have all known this was comeing little boys and girls you might want to rember where you live because when it comes down to it Sharia Law does not consider Christians as a friend so if you are in the UK count your blessings
Your low IQ is well and truly a major issue for you. Sorry. Is English your second language?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
In his The New Atlantis, Francis Bacon remarked that Jews:
".....hate the name of Christ and have a secret and innate rancor you and your Lucifer .....(see Rev.19 KJV)
So you've read Bacon, little boy? You can hardly write your jeebuz gibberish much less understand old texts. The Satanists are watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
HSIIDC to allot 539 industrial plots at Faridab... (Feb '12) 6 min Mera bharat mahan 127
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Syriana 356,960
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 10 min harminder 49,227
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 15 min Tom Jones 447
Perpetrators of child sexual abuse go unpunishe... 15 min the gene that count 9
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 18 min pearl 8,518
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 20 min Aga 1,804
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Uzi 68,415
•••
•••