Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,170)

Showing posts 83,381 - 83,400 of109,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
In his The New Atlantis, Francis Bacon remarked that Jews:
".....hate the name of Christ and have a secret and innate rancor against the people among whom they live." [we are aware of your hatred for the name of Christ SERPENT by the filth you and your boyfriend Ratty use against the saviour of man].
BACON, FRANCIS. 16th century British writer, politician
Jews and freemasons (many of the latter unknowingly) are essentially devil worshippers ... those at the 33rd degree of freemasonry have to submit to Satan as part of the ritual for 'master masons'... Jews are known since Christ's day to be in many cases children of Lucifer .....(see Rev.19 KJV)
I wonder where you get your "sources." Is it widdle Adolf's diary? Oh you.
mark

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>HEY BRAINWASHED NUTJOB!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC, they are hardly in favor of ZIONISTS (WHO HAPPEN TO BE JEWS) and ISRAEL!! Get REAL CLOWN! WHEN YOU GO TO A BANK DO YOU SEE SIGNS THAT STATE "FEEL SECURE!! OH MARKISKI, EAT YOUR LOX AND BAGELS YOUR MONEY IS BACKED BY ZIONISTS MEMBERS OF THE FDIC?? My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
don't watch jew news they are nothing but liars and propagandist.brainwashing the sheeple like you you believe everything you see on the jew news so you are the brainwashed towel head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
mark

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>brainwashed piss ants LIKE YOURSELF ASSCLOWN!
how did you get your mouth around israels ass cause you sure are sucking it...
observer

Belize City, Belize

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

How do ayer-head and so many people with Tourette's syndrome wind up on these forums?
I guess it's because they can curse everyone all day anonymously?
Muhamad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

As a born muslim I started having my doubts very early, as I grew older I started questioning I had questions a lot of questions about islam that made no sense , the imam was of no use all he kept saying you have to believe, believe this believe that believe believe , when I started pushing hard for answers he kicked me out of the mosque. Today looking back I am so hapy he did that because I am a free man , not having to live this islamic bullcrap that makes no sense at all, today I just observe the muslim carnage and all I could say thanks mr imam for kicking me out, thanks thanks thanks
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

observer wrote:
How do ayer-head and so many people with Tourette's syndrome wind up on these forums?
What do you think he did clown?? Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "Observer"; "Marky The Nazi Wanna-be"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

mark wrote:
<quoted text>don't watch jew news they are nothing but liars and propagandist.brainwashing the sheeple like you you believe everything you see on the jew news so you are the brainwashed towel head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
YouTube!! That's your source?? This is a joke Right!! Get a life moron! I can make a video and call it Marky the Nazi Wanna-be Hitler look alike, add a little moustache and swastika and no one would know the difference!!
mark

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! Only filthy Hamas lies come from your filthy mouth, while speaking out of your arse!! Educated Folks, please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! Marky the assClown and Hamas Sock Puppet now the USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayer helping the clown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! He's Just another filthy Muzzie living in the USA! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame USA for allowing you scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
let me tell you something you do not belong here you or any other European since you have been here you have murdered over 12 million natives you have defiled my land my rivers and stream turned a beautiful country into a trash pile polluted the air.
world war one 13 million six hundred and seventy one thousand four hundred and sixty two killed.world war two sixteen million eight hundred and twenty nine seven hundred murdered.Korea four hundred and seventy two four hundred and four murdered.Vietnam fifty thousand Americans killed and since 1973 row vs wade forty million unborn children murdered by the hands of your government.you are a evil person satans spawn for supporting the murder of women and children you should be charged with all the crimes against humanity for supporting the evil beastly system.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

observer wrote:
It's funny how you don't bash Marky and his filth!! Why is that clown? Is it because you two imbeciles think alike?
mark

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think he did clown?? Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "Observer"; "Marky The Nazi Wanna-be"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
you do not know no truth you are nothing but a liar and a propagandist....towel head.
mark

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>YouTube!! That's your source?? This is a joke Right!! Get a life moron! I can make a video and call it Marky the Nazi Wanna-be Hitler look alike, add a little moustache and swastika and no one would know the difference!!
the truth hurts you don't it...you brainwashed shit head.
Petesake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Muhamad wrote:
As a born muslim I started having my doubts very early, as I grew older I started questioning I had questions a lot of questions about islam that made no sense , the imam was of no use all he kept saying you have to believe, believe this believe that believe believe , when I started pushing hard for answers he kicked me out of the mosque. Today looking back I am so hapy he did that because I am a free man , not having to live this islamic bullcrap that makes no sense at all, today I just observe the muslim carnage and all I could say thanks mr imam for kicking me out, thanks thanks thanks
you are a kaffir you will burn in hell with all non muslims. You are no longer a muslim and you don't get the benefits from allah that he gives only to muslims. You will burn in hell together with the Christians, jews,hindu and rest of non muslims
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

observer wrote:
It's the only place those wimps can speak their Bullchit without getting their sorry azzzes kicked!! LOL!!!
Ayreshire

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

mark wrote:
<quoted text>you do not know no truth you are nothing but a liar and a propagandist....towel head.
actually I am a self loathing Jew bag and I get on here pretending to be a Jew lover and making a total ass out of myself in order to make all Jews look bad.
super grover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> It's the only place those wimps can speak their Bullchit without getting their sorry azzzes kicked!! LOL!!!
Texas is a nice place come visit you to oakeee
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Not all jews are jesus or karl Marx but some are larry kings and netanyahu's.
I can enlist the real jews and those Jews who are born in jewish family
I should say Bokar Tao
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

mark wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you something you do not belong here you or any other European since you have been here you have murdered over 12 million natives you have defiled my land my rivers and stream turned a beautiful country into a trash pile polluted humanity for supporting the evil beastly system.
Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! Only filthy Hamas lies come from your filthy mouth, while speaking out of your arse!! Educated Folks, please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! Marky the assClown and Hamas Sock Puppet now the USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayer helping the clown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! He's Just another filthy Muzzie living in the USA! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame USA for allowing you scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

mark wrote:
<quoted text>the truth hurts you don't it...you brainwashed shit head.
Where is your friend the Observer assclown! FIVE of the biggest nutjobs in Topix today Marky the Arab Muzzie Brainwashed Scumbag brainwashed that thinks he know truth from fiction and the Observer together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! All Nazi and Hitler Wanna-be's!! Why don't you two nutjobs get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

mark wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you something you do not belong here you or any other European since you have been here you have murdered over 12 million natives you have defiled my land my rivers and stream turned a beautiful country into a trash pile polluted the murder of women and children you should be charged with all the crimes against humanity for supporting the evil beastly system.
let me tell you something! You have very serious mental issues dumbazz! Get some help ASAP!! This ignorant horse manure that you posted shows anyone with half a brain that you are pure crazy! Get help assclown!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I am a self loathing Jew bag and I get on here pretending to be a Jew lover and making a total ass out of myself in order to make all Jews look bad.
And you're an incredible assclown who likes changing people's names to your filth and re-witting their posts you childish moron! You're like little snot nosed kid in a play pen! Anyone can do that dumbazz! All this shows is your ignorance! Nothing more! You can't win a debate fair and square so you resort to changing other people's names and adding your filth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,381 - 83,400 of109,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••