Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,102)

Showing posts 82,021 - 82,040 of114,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

observer wrote:
<quoted text>
GEE :-(
If only I had an education like you claim to have?
Then I too could spend my entire life parked at a computer hurling dim-witted insults at people who are all "NOT" (Thank God) just like me.
What about your girlfriends Lil' Joy Bobalina, Woody Wood Brain and aamiree and all the insults they spew out? Of course!! That okay with your hypocritcal idiocy isn't it scumbag!! WHY IS THAT?? OH PLEASE TELL ME CLUELESS ONE!!
Educated Folks! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs give themselves names like "Observing Nutjob"; "Amireeee"; "Lil' Josephine Booby Bobalina Whiney and Friends Truth Seeker"; "Woody Wood Brain"; "Oliver Crumwell"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Bobby vs Jew Vile Liars wrote:
<quoted text>
`
She's a jew terrorist milking weasel, whose been assigned to plagiarized Israel' Propaganda from a megaphone, that she copies and pastes, from these jew Commies deceptions and lies.
And her handlers are pockets of sh!t stains in Israel's Big Toilet Bowl,....that Iran will shortly flush.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Post Jefferson Institute for the criminally Insane (PJICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' Joey Wayne Bobalina NUTBAG Poopy Pants in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayershire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted any lies here, you stupid morbidly obese cockroach.
That's filthy lie right there scumbag!! As if the educated in this forum and others with Higher IQ's don't notice!! Did you have fetal alcohol syndrome? Your intellect is damaged where you actually believe that you don't tell lies. Ha Ha Ha ha ha! Don't make me laugh!! Mamma took a combination of drugs and alcohol so aamireeee had to be hatched in a test tube marked failure and somehow the little dweeb escaped!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted any lies here, you stupid morbidly obese cockroach.
That's lie right off the bat!! Stop the lying scumbag!!
Pirosh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

The stinky iranian muslim mullahs are threatening the US for the kidnapped iranian spies in syrian rebel hands. Did iran forgot they kept a few hundred americans for almost two years? I sure hope that the free syrian army knows how to deal with these Iranian spies and do it expeditious and swift. Iran has created most of the trouble for muslims worldwide now they will feel it burning on their own skin

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19 and My IQ stands between 112-140. Can't recall the exact score. IQ levels are trivial, and I do not consume alcohol or smoke!
Yet it appears you ravenously consume goat-lover propaganda. That automatically deducts 45 points!
Bobby vs Jew Vile Liars

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Pirosh wrote:
The stinky iranian muslim mullahs are threatening the US for the kidnapped iranian spies in syrian rebel hands. Did iran forgot they kept a few hundred americans for almost two years? I sure hope that the free syrian army knows how to deal with these Iranian spies and do it expeditious and swift. Iran has created most of the trouble for muslims worldwide now they will feel it burning on their own skin
`

`

Sad news, Israeli jews are dying from some unidentified bacterial strain. You think they are reaping what they've sown?

Israel is a hell-hole for Jews terrorist and fugitives who-are escapees from real Human Justice. What i feel is happening to Israeli terrorist jews is the web these illegal alien jews weaved is coming home to roost on their front doors of their mud dwelling hole in form of diseased water.

Did i ever tell you that General Patton wore a gas mask around jews after the War with Germany. He referred to them as smelling looking porky pigs and the smell was worse than a road killed skunk.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Aaaand back to the daily grind...
Allymac

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Aamir wrote:
I'm left handed and I'm also extremely handsome., so I've heard from almost all females I've came into contact with, but I didn't let that go to my head. I'm currently running a consultancy and pursuing a CPL, then I'm going to push forward with hour building and obtain an APL
That must be a very liberal lunatic asylum you live in.LOL.
Allymac

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Bobby vs Jew Vile Liars wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sad news, Israeli jews are dying from some unidentified bacterial strain. You think they are reaping what they've sown?
Israel is a hell-hole for Jews terrorist and fugitives who-are escapees from real Human Justice. What i feel is happening to Israeli terrorist jews is the web these illegal alien jews weaved is coming home to roost on their front doors of their mud dwelling hole in form of diseased water.
Did i ever tell you that General Patton wore a gas mask around jews after the War with Germany. He referred to them as smelling looking porky pigs and the smell was worse than a road killed skunk.
The late bobby sands looked like road kill and smelt just as bad before he was planted.LOL
Pirosh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

The jews are the richest people on earth, the jews have always survived the threats or the wars , and the jews will survive also the iranian stinky mullahs threats
Loyosh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

its a pleasure to watch how in syria these sub humaniod muslims are blowing each other up, keep up the good work till the last muslim murderer is gone, yea keep going kill each other the faster the better, I hope russia sends more ammo, assad is bombing his own syrians , hmmm assad keep going untill the last bomb, they will hang you anyways, at least do something good for mankind and take out as much as you could man
pig eating muslim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh arab, why do you do this to arabs? 789 syrians shot dead today by bashar assads army
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19 and My IQ stands between 112-140. Can't recall the exact score. IQ levels are trivial, and I do not consume alcohol or smoke!
OMG WTF!! 19 and fresh out of elementary school??? I have a Masters in History clown!! Go play with your classmates!! I spent 30 years in the Air Force traveling the world and you're still in your diapers!! Get a clue and get a flippin' education!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Aamir wrote:
israel is the synagogue of satan!
Yeah!! This really sounds like you have a high IQ!! STOP THE FLIPPIN' LYING!! THIS IS CHILDISH HATE IGNORANT FILTHY BS!!
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

On a dare, Texas college researchers hacked into and hijacked a drone of the US Homeland Security before the eyes of the officials operating it.

Using a technique called ‘spoofing’ where a signal from hackers imitates the one sent to the drone’s on-board GPS, the Researchers managed to take control of a small but powerful drone in mid-air.

The hostile takeover of the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) owned by the college was done before the weary eyes of DHS officials.

This is how the great Country of Iran brought down the US most advanced spy drone........Shitsreal don't stand a chance........Jewmerica = a big piece of dog shit.........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
On a dare, Texas college researchers hacked into and hijacked a drone of the US Homeland Security before the eyes of don't stand a chance........Jewmerica = a big piece of dog shit.........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Duncanville Texas Institute for the criminally Insane (DICI) and I found out when they have to lock Woody dikhead Diaper Head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:

Waitress: Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State..Israel is the synagogue of satan...I'm a sick brainwashed nutcase PLEASE HERE ME OUT!! Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! Israel Mooches...Jews and Israelis are murderers... 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, spam, spam, spam, Israel Mooches, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: egg and spam; egg bacon spam and spam; Israel Moochesz...Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! 6 million Jews killed by Christians...Freddie is the devil, Israel USS Liberty was an accident but I LIE, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist Stateegg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.. Israelis killed 34 Americans...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State Israel Mooches. Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal! Israel terrorists.. eggs and ham... pancake..Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan.. Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.... I'm a Real Assclown!!... eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!!

Waitress:... Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel USS Liberty was an accident, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan... Israelis killed 34 Americans...

Vikings: Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches Spam spam spam spam...

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State...spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!

Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Helicopter, Helicopter, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches, Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Long live Hitler's Nazi Party!

Then there is silence as Filthy lying Diaper Head drifts off into a HamasaRAT La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
On a dare, Texas college researchers hacked into and hijacked a drone of the US Homeland Security before the eyes of the officials operating it.
Using a .........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
Do you really enjoy making your clueless self look like one of the biggest uneducated, Jew and Israel hating scumabll slimeball low IQ Low life in Topix besides your girfriends Lil' Joey Booby Bolalina Whiney and Friend Northern Dim Bulb Guess who is the idiot and ASrab Muzzie aaamireeee?? don't even start with that HAMASaRAT psych ops BS. This comment by you also answers my other question. You are either a HAMASaRAT yourself of a brainwashed NAZI HITLER WANNA-BE which the HAMASArats love to use because of your stupidity. Please grow a brain and realize that you filthy Muzzie clowns and HAMAS are the blight of humanity and you are the problem not JEWISH ISRAEL.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Woody wrote:
Using a technique called ‘spoofing’ where a signal from hackers imitates the one Iran brought down the US most advanced spy drone........Shitsreal don't stand a chance........Jewmerica = a big piece of dog shit.........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
Stop talking Trash HamasARAT LIAR!! Why in the hell do stay in a country you love to HATE assclown?? Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Lil' Joey Diaper head and aamireee with the so-called HIGH IQ nutjob with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Woody wrote:
This is how the great Country of Iran brought down the US most advanced spy drone
Hey BRAINWASHED PINHEAD!! GET YOU FILTHY REAR END TO IRAN!! Iran is the only country since Nazi germany that actually threaten to wipe out another country (Israel) Furthermore, Israel has not confirmed that it has nuclear weapons and officially maintains that it will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East and never has. The existence of Israeli nuclear weapons is a "public secret" so how the hell do you Mr. Know-it-all have this information?? FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,021 - 82,040 of114,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 2 min tarmo 6,310
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,870
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 5 min Foo 536
The Best Damn Sandwich in Town: Havana Cafe's C... 6 min John Grimbaldsun 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 10 min Stilgar Fifrawi 8,317
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 13 min Aussie Bob 89
"International Mother Language" day celebrated ... (Mar '09) 13 min Milton Keynes UK 117
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr John 500 355,891
•••
•••