Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Loyosh

United States

#92618 Aug 7, 2012
its a pleasure to watch how in syria these sub humaniod muslims are blowing each other up, keep up the good work till the last muslim murderer is gone, yea keep going kill each other the faster the better, I hope russia sends more ammo, assad is bombing his own syrians , hmmm assad keep going untill the last bomb, they will hang you anyways, at least do something good for mankind and take out as much as you could man
pig eating muslim

United States

#92619 Aug 7, 2012
Oh arab, why do you do this to arabs? 789 syrians shot dead today by bashar assads army
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92620 Aug 7, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19 and My IQ stands between 112-140. Can't recall the exact score. IQ levels are trivial, and I do not consume alcohol or smoke!
OMG WTF!! 19 and fresh out of elementary school??? I have a Masters in History clown!! Go play with your classmates!! I spent 30 years in the Air Force traveling the world and you're still in your diapers!! Get a clue and get a flippin' education!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92621 Aug 7, 2012
Aamir wrote:
israel is the synagogue of satan!
Yeah!! This really sounds like you have a high IQ!! STOP THE FLIPPIN' LYING!! THIS IS CHILDISH HATE IGNORANT FILTHY BS!!
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#92622 Aug 7, 2012
On a dare, Texas college researchers hacked into and hijacked a drone of the US Homeland Security before the eyes of the officials operating it.

Using a technique called ‘spoofing’ where a signal from hackers imitates the one sent to the drone’s on-board GPS, the Researchers managed to take control of a small but powerful drone in mid-air.

The hostile takeover of the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) owned by the college was done before the weary eyes of DHS officials.

This is how the great Country of Iran brought down the US most advanced spy drone........Shitsreal don't stand a chance........Jewmerica = a big piece of dog shit.........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92624 Aug 7, 2012
Woody wrote:
On a dare, Texas college researchers hacked into and hijacked a drone of the US Homeland Security before the eyes of don't stand a chance........Jewmerica = a big piece of dog shit.........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Duncanville Texas Institute for the criminally Insane (DICI) and I found out when they have to lock Woody dikhead Diaper Head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:

Waitress: Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State..Israel is the synagogue of satan...I'm a sick brainwashed nutcase PLEASE HERE ME OUT!! Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! Israel Mooches...Jews and Israelis are murderers... 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, spam, spam, spam, Israel Mooches, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: egg and spam; egg bacon spam and spam; Israel Moochesz...Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! 6 million Jews killed by Christians...Freddie is the devil, Israel USS Liberty was an accident but I LIE, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist Stateegg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.. Israelis killed 34 Americans...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State Israel Mooches. Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal! Israel terrorists.. eggs and ham... pancake..Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan.. Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.... I'm a Real Assclown!!... eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!!

Waitress:... Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel USS Liberty was an accident, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan... Israelis killed 34 Americans...

Vikings: Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches Spam spam spam spam...

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State...spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!

Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Helicopter, Helicopter, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches, Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Long live Hitler's Nazi Party!

Then there is silence as Filthy lying Diaper Head drifts off into a HamasaRAT La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92625 Aug 7, 2012
Woody wrote:
On a dare, Texas college researchers hacked into and hijacked a drone of the US Homeland Security before the eyes of the officials operating it.
Using a .........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
Do you really enjoy making your clueless self look like one of the biggest uneducated, Jew and Israel hating scumabll slimeball low IQ Low life in Topix besides your girfriends Lil' Joey Booby Bolalina Whiney and Friend Northern Dim Bulb Guess who is the idiot and ASrab Muzzie aaamireeee?? don't even start with that HAMASaRAT psych ops BS. This comment by you also answers my other question. You are either a HAMASaRAT yourself of a brainwashed NAZI HITLER WANNA-BE which the HAMASArats love to use because of your stupidity. Please grow a brain and realize that you filthy Muzzie clowns and HAMAS are the blight of humanity and you are the problem not JEWISH ISRAEL.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92626 Aug 7, 2012
Woody wrote:
Using a technique called ‘spoofing’ where a signal from hackers imitates the one Iran brought down the US most advanced spy drone........Shitsreal don't stand a chance........Jewmerica = a big piece of dog shit.........The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does.....
Stop talking Trash HamasARAT LIAR!! Why in the hell do stay in a country you love to HATE assclown?? Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Lil' Joey Diaper head and aamireee with the so-called HIGH IQ nutjob with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92627 Aug 7, 2012
Woody wrote:
This is how the great Country of Iran brought down the US most advanced spy drone
Hey BRAINWASHED PINHEAD!! GET YOU FILTHY REAR END TO IRAN!! Iran is the only country since Nazi germany that actually threaten to wipe out another country (Israel) Furthermore, Israel has not confirmed that it has nuclear weapons and officially maintains that it will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East and never has. The existence of Israeli nuclear weapons is a "public secret" so how the hell do you Mr. Know-it-all have this information?? FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Aamir

United States

#92628 Aug 7, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>OMG WTF!! 19 and fresh out of elementary school??? I have a Masters in History clown!! Go play with your classmates!! I spent 30 years in the Air Force traveling the world and you're still in your diapers!! Get a clue and get a flippin' education!!
You spent 30 years in the airforce as a cook and the resident harlot? You must be like 50-something. So you're a prehistoric fossil with dentures, a walking stick and granny panties.

I am getting an education you fossil. As I've previously stated, I'm pursuing a CPL then I'll push forward for an APL and when I'm done with that I'll enroll for a degree, and finish of at doctoral level, possibly a Th.D, or Ph.D Theology.
Aamir

United States

#92629 Aug 7, 2012
Can't believe I've been arguing with a person who's older than my mother.
ocxz

Boulogne, France

#92630 Aug 7, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>OMG WTF!! 19 and fresh out of elementary school??? I have a Masters in History clown!! Go play with your classmates!! I spent 30 years in the Air Force traveling the world and you're still in your diapers!! Get a clue and get a flippin' education!!
There goes Ayreshill aka Gayreshire and AssFerHire.
You have a masters in testicle vein reading, dead shit scroll speciality, but most of all a masters in male bone draining.
Wahahahaha !
Frank

Adelaide, Australia

#92631 Aug 8, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>MUSLIM/FANATIC MUST GO!!!!
Do you cry for the Jewish children massacre by Amin el Husseini in 1929 way before Deir Yassin do you cry for the Jewish children in 1941 in Bagdad by Rachid Ali Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in "an offensive manner." The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco. That was way before Deir Basin do you cry for those children? Let me tell you more and I hope you will cry Other mass murders of Jews in Arab lands occurred in Morocco in the 8th century, where whole communities were wiped out by Muslim ruler Idris I; North Africa in the 12th century, where the Almohads either forcibly converted or decimated several communities; Libya in 1785, where Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews; Algiers, where Jews were massacred in 1805, 1815 and 1830 and Marrakesh, Morocco, where more than 300 hundred Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880 and that is before Israel reestablish
Let me tell you more so you can may be cry. Decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues were enacted in Egypt and Syria (1014, 1293-4, 1301-2), Iraq (854-859, 1344) and Yemen (1676). Despite the Koran's prohibition, Jews were forced to convert to Islam or face death in Yemen (1165 and 1678), Morocco (1275, 1465 and 1790-92) and Baghdad (1333 and 1344).
Let me tell you More The situation of Jews in Arab lands reached a low point in the 19th century. Jews in most of North Africa (including Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Morocco) were forced to live in ghettos. In Morocco, which contained the largest Jewish community in the Islamic Diaspora, Jews were made to walk barefoot or wear shoes of straw when outside the ghetto. Even Muslim children participated in the degradation of Jews, by throwing stones at them or harassing them in other ways. The frequency of anti-Jewish violence increased, and many Jews were executed on charges of apostasy. Ritual murder accusations against the Jews became commonplace in the Ottoman Empire
Are you crying???? I'm sure you are not. All that is beside the killing of Israeli after the establishment of Israel. You see Muslims are in the habit of Killing Jews since the time of Muhammad . Muhammad himself killed all the Jews in Kaybar and Medina took the women raped them with help of his tugs. Are you surprise that Muslims are killing Muslims ??? Muslims killed about 10 million muslims since Muhammed . KILLING HABIT OF THE MUSLIMS IS ORDERED IN THE QURAN!!!!!! I"M STILL VERY UPSET FOR THE CHILDERN OF SYRIA . Those children did not yet started to hate JEWS they have no idea of HATE that the MUSLIMS 's Imamas and fanatic leaders are teaching.
I just laughed at that stuff.
Aamir

United States

#92632 Aug 8, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Ayreshill aka Gayreshire and AssFerHire.
You have a masters in testicle vein reading, dead shit scroll speciality, but most of all a masters in male bone draining.
Wahahahaha !
Her speciality is shaving Jewish pubic hair with her razor teeth. She first applies shaving cream (her saliva) then shaves the balls to perfection with her teeth, she then finishes off by exposing of the hair by gobbling it up. I heard from a worthy source that it's an old Jewish custorm perform by goyim who believe the jews to be their masters.
muslim savages

United States

#92633 Aug 8, 2012
pig eating muslim wrote:
Oh arab, why do you do this to arabs? 789 syrians shot dead today by bashar assads army
the carnage in syria is so ruthless that only a wild animal has that capabilities, arabs are not humans, arabs are wild beasts, shame on muslims shame on muslims, human rights and values doesn't exists in the arab world, shame on muslims, in the history of mankind this will go down as ruthless and savages muslims could be
Aamir

United States

#92634 Aug 8, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
Her speciality is shaving Jewish pubic hair with her razor teeth. She first applies shaving cream (her saliva) then shaves the balls to perfection with her teeth, she then finishes off by disposing of the hair by gobbling it up. I heard from a worthy source that it's an old Jewish custorm performed by goyim who believe the jews to be their masters.
Typos
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#92635 Aug 8, 2012
Allymac wrote:
<quoted text>The late bobby sands looked like road kill and smelt just as bad before he was planted.LOL
`

`

its easy for a limey traitor POS, to post "its" cowardly crap.

If it wasn't for Bobby Sands,... you chicken sh!t brits would still be living in fear from day to day latrine duties, especially when you went out in public to fill your fk-up twisted wacky faces.

Margaret Hatchery blew Fein and IRA, so she could shh!t in peace.

Brits are scared of their own shadows and the reason this Country was formed, to get the hell away from ur pretentious sick royalty Blown heads yelling,.... here cums the wueenie.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#92636 Aug 8, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
If it wasn't for Bobby Sands,... you chicken sh!t brits would still be living in fear from day to day latrine duties, especially when you went out in public to fill your fk-up twisted wacky faces.
Brits are scared of their own shadows and the reason this Country was formed, to get the hell away from ur pretentious sick royalty Blown heads yelling,.... here cums the wueenie.
PS...

`

Btw, maybe that's why Woody stated that ........."The UK = Jewmericas flunky, goes along with whatever Jewmerica says or does....."
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#92637 Aug 8, 2012
muslim savages wrote:
<quoted text> the carnage in syria is so ruthless that only a wild animal has that capabilities, arabs are not humans, arabs are wild beasts, shame on muslims shame on muslims, human rights and values doesn't exists in the arab world, shame on muslims, in the history of mankind this will go down as ruthless and savages muslims could be
`

`

we're waiting for Assad to win and focus his Country on the real axis of Evil, Zionism and Israel.

Russia is now upping the stakes, lets see what Israel is in-store for. The scene has been set by Israel and lets see if they are null and void forever, or we step in just before Israel's demise.

It happened twice before, we believe this is going to be the end road coming around this year 2013. God help the innocent.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92638 Aug 8, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
we're waiting for Assad to win and focus his Country on the real axis of Evil, Zionism and Israel.
Russia is now upping the stakes, lets see what Israel is in-store for. The scene has been set by Israel and lets see if they are null and void forever, or we step in just before Israel's demise.
It happened twice before, we believe this is going to be the end road coming around this year 2013. God help the innocent.
What does HamasARAT Booby Sandbitch and her HamasARAT singing daughter AAmireee and Toilet Paper have in common? They both cruise around Uranus in search of Clingons! What the hell have you filthy clowns achieved by Bashing Jews, Israel and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense?? Lil' Joey booby bolalina whiney and friends Northern Dim Bulb Guess who is the liar and daughter aamiree give us a great example of a Jewish war monger and are the biggest nutjobs in Topix today! I have never ever seen a clowns so hateful in my life! The scumbags are Nazi Hitler reincarnate! Folks, these clown are downright evil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min DaniEl 386,297
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 9 min greek 201
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 12 min Teddy_ 10,647
Is Japan the missing link in China's grand Asia... 13 min Switches 13
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min scirocco 37,655
Appeal sent to int'l organizations regarding vi... 31 min aziz dostum dander 173
CBCP: Stop finger pointing (Nov '13) 41 min INC - INCubus 115

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE