Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,102)

Showing posts 82,021 - 82,040 of109,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

i live in Köln= Germany but nothing to do with barbaric history.
I had never been to USA which is not my fault .
It is better comrades to allow me to expose the colonial barbaric culture that is the root cause of all the inhuman consumptions
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Woody wrote:
Shitreal’s ultra-secure border was penetrated during the August 5 attack in which 16 Egyptian soldiers were killed; the operation was sophisticated and ambitious. Considering this in hand with the fact that Israel had foreknowledge of the event, it is highly likely that this attack was carried out by Shitreal’s notorious ‘thou shalt wage war by deception‘ intelligence agency, the Mossad.
Do you really enjoy making your clueless self look like one of the biggest uneducated, Jew and Israel hating slime ball low IQ Low life in Topix?? don't even start with that HAMASaRAT psych ops BS. This comment by you also answers my other question. You are either a HAMASaRAT yourself of a brainwashed NAZI HITLER WANNA-BE which the HAMASArats love to use because of your stupidity. Please grow a brain and realize that you filthy Muzzie clowns and HAMAS are the blight of humanity and you are the problem not JEWISH ISRAEL.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Woody wrote:
An American author says that a possible revolution in Saudi Arabia would “throw a monkey wrench” in NATO’s plans for Syria, as it could result in a change of position among imperialistic powers aimed at strengthening the troubled Riyadh regime.
Do you really enjoy making your clueless self look like one of the biggest uneducated, Jew and Israel hating slime ball low IQ Low life in Topix?? don't even start with that HAMASaRAT psych ops BS. This comment by you also answers my other question. You are either a HAMASaRAT yourself of a brainwashed NAZI HITLER WANNA-BE which the HAMASArats love to use because of your stupidity. Please grow a brain and realize that you filthy Muzzie clowns and HAMAS are the blight of humanity and you are the problem not JEWISH ISRAEL.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Woody wrote:
An American author says that a possible revolution in Saudi Arabia would “throw a monkey wrench” in NATO’s plans for Syria, as it could result in a change of position among imperialistic powers aimed at strengthening the troubled Riyadh regime.
An American author says? What the hell are you gum flappin' about?? Who gives a frog's flippin' Fat rear End??
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Ramafuchs wrote:
i live in Köln= Germany but nothing to do with barbaric history.
I had never been to USA which is not my fault .
It is better comrades to allow me to expose the colonial barbaric culture that is the root cause of all the inhuman consumptions
What the hell are you talking about?? This makes no sense what-so-ever!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Bobby sandwich wrote:
I hate jews. I hate jews because jews have all the money. I hate jews especially Jewish women , jewish women think they are queens and head of kingdoms
More of the same nutjob uneducated silly mentality of GUESS WHO? Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! ARE YOU AND WOODY WOOD BRAIN RELATED SOME HOW?? MAYBE BOTH YOU CLOWNS HATCH FROM THE SAME TEST TUBE MARKED FAILURE?? Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC they are hardly in favor of JEWS and ISRAEL!! Get REAL! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I had not studied or graduated or sought a job.
I live in Germany because of my one and only wife who was born in Germany.
My wife is a person who had wasted her life in kibbutz for pretty long.
Most of us are ignorants to allow this barbaric civilization.
It is not Bokartaow
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

`

`

`

`

I find this article below hilarious!

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/opinions/ci_...
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

The Jewmerican Empire has reached its end, thank goodness..........to all you worthless Jewmericans.........

You have championed your country as a leader in the free world to war against terrorism around the world. Yet, you have become the country that has caused more terrorism and war in the world than any other country in the modern world. Of course, you do not want to see it this way, because you have become brainwashed by your leaders into thinking that your country is the greatest democracy and that you stand for freedom in the world. Unfortunately from the spiritual realms, your actions as a country are not viewed well by the Father in Heaven who has created all of you.

You must wake up to the truth that you are no longer the once great nation that you aspired to be. This is because the shadow government that has taken control of your country does not answer to the Father in Heaven but to His enemy, satan, the ruler of the netherworld, who has come to your earthly realms to wreck havoc and destruction on all of humanity.

You have sat idly by as the masonic forces have corrupted and manipulated your laws so that they can control all of you in this country to their own personal benefit, as well as for the benefit of the evil one.

You have allowed your legislative entities to become corrupted by the evil one, because you have placed politicians in high offices, who willingly admitted that they were doing the work of satan by promulgating laws against the very child in the womb. You have lost your moral compass as a nation, and you are now being dismantled and destroyed because of your unwillingness to recognize not only the meaning of life but the sacredness of life.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
The Jewmerican Empire has reached its end, thank goodness..........to all you worthless Jewmericans.........
You have championed your country as a leader in the free world to war against terrorism around the world. Yet, you have become the country that has caused more terrorism and war in the world than any other country in the modern world. Of course, you do not want to see it this way, because you have become brainwashed by your leaders into thinking that your country is the greatest democracy and that you stand for freedom in the world. Unfortunately from the spiritual realms, your actions as a country are not viewed well by the Father in Heaven who has created all of you.
You must wake up to the truth that you are no longer the once great nation that you aspired to be. This is because the shadow government that has taken control of your country does not answer to the Father in Heaven but to His enemy, satan, the ruler of the netherworld, who has come to your earthly realms to wreck havoc and destruction on all of humanity.
You have sat idly by as the masonic forces have corrupted and manipulated your laws so that they can control all of you in this country to their own personal benefit, as well as for the benefit of the evil one.
You have allowed your legislative entities to become corrupted by the evil one, because you have placed politicians in high offices, who willingly admitted that they were doing the work of satan by promulgating laws against the very child in the womb. You have lost your moral compass as a nation, and you are now being dismantled and destroyed because of your unwillingness to recognize not only the meaning of life but the sacredness of life.
An excellent and incisive post. Every word true.'Masonic forces' emanating from the Synagogue of Satan as expressed by the son of the father in Revelation. Listen up to the truth here!!!
Petesake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

A little syrian girl murdered by the forces of bashar assad because she was born in the wrong tribe. Oh arab, Oh arab why do you deface and de fame syrians the world over? The world watches how brutal the syrians act and no one gives a hood now for the fighting anymore, this on going brutality has tarnished syrians for ever

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
A little syrian girl murdered by the forces of bashar assad because she was born in the wrong tribe. Oh arab, Oh arab why do you deface and de fame syrians the world over? The world watches how brutal the syrians act and no one gives a hood now for the fighting anymore, this on going brutality has tarnished syrians for ever
The Jew is at the centre of all the trouble in the middle east. Remove the Jew/freemason and the result will be a more peaceful region. By the way Ratty - imitation they say is the best form of flattery but it will get you nowhere

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent and incisive paste. Every word truish.'Masonic forces' emanating from the Synagogue of Satan as expressed by the son of the father in Revelation. Listen up to the truth here!!!
Heh. I knew you were puking up your garbage under different nics, little nazi. How's your mental state? Have the people in the van stalked you until you could no longer take it?

Have the 'Masons' and 'Jews' been chasing you in the streets, little creep?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jew is at the centre of all the trouble in the middle east. Remove the Jew/freemason and the result will be a more peaceful region. By the way Ratty - imitation they say is the best form of flattery but it will get you nowhere
Do you understand that the 'Masons' are out to watch you, little nazi boy? They are spying upon you and whomever is left of anyone with whom you consort, so be aware that you aren't welcome on the streets of your little part of town.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that the 'Masons' are out to watch you, little nazi boy? They are spying upon you and whomever is left of anyone with whom you consort, so be aware that you aren't welcome on the streets of your little part of town.
`

`

You need to sign up for Obama's illiterate Programs for lowly uneducated illiterate imbeciles like yourself.

Do you have any idea just how stupid you and your uneducated posting comments are to view? It's like we are viewing a crippled floundering mind, whose posting read like demented backwoods backdoor duck f^cker.

PS, your stupid illiterate reply, is noted already.

So please refrain from making a complete jackass out of your ignorant low life moronic parent's eggs and sperms.

http://usliberals.about.com/od/faithinpublicl...
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:

Very well stated and needs to be repeated endlessly, or until the mad crazed pigs are culled...!
Avraham

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Syrians are being brutally slaughtered by bashar assad . The UN is one big pile of rubbish, a worthless organization that is costing us our tax dollars in waste . Russia and china are communist dictatorships where the rule of law and democracy is buried 10 miles underground. Iran is another example of human rights trampling s . The innocent people in syria are truly hopeless in any help for them. When the U S proposed a no fly zone over northern syria iran immediately threatened israel and the usa, so nothing will be done now and the syrians will continue to be slaughtered by the thousands by this brutal barbarian bashar assad to no end in sight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You need to sign up for Obama's illiterate Programs for lowly uneducated illiterate imbeciles like yourself.
Do you have any idea just how stupid you and your uneducated posting comments are to view? It's like we are viewing a crippled floundering mind, whose posting read like demented backwoods backdoor duck f^cker.
So please refrain from making a complete jackass out of your ignorant low life moronic parent's eggs and sperms.
http://usliberals.about.com/od/faithinpublicl...
Ha ha! Good to see you Bobby! Excellent response to Serpent?Ratty?JimJUSTUSJEWS?.. . who cares who this dope of a Jew is. Hope you and the crew at Port Jefferson are well. Just looking in to see how the rats are scraping around looking to spread their verminous poison. No change!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Bloody Skankbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
So please refrain from making a complete jackass out of your sd_3.htm
It must really hurt an ignorant little slob such as yourself to see that you can't possibly mentally keep up with someone such as me.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! Good to see you Bobby! Excellent response to Serpent?Ratty?JimJUSTUSJEWS?.. . who cares who this dope of a Jew is. Hope you and the crew at Port Jefferson are well. Just looking in to see how the rats are scraping around looking to spread their verminous poison. No change!
You actually think that lonely old skank is a 'crew'? No wonder people laugh at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,021 - 82,040 of109,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••