Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
81,521 - 81,540 of 117,924 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I met a guy who uphold my views.
He is a Jew but not a Christian(I men JESUS).
I adore and appreciate a Guy whose name is Karl Marx.
I am fed up with all political nonentities
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>

`

@

`

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash HamasARAT!! look it up in the Dictionary!! Why do stay in a country you love to HATE assclown?? Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense??
serious!
Hey Ayrshire.....

.....why dont u STFU and DD, or get ur Treasonous arse over to ur Terrorist Israeli jewish occult Monsters and War Crime Criminals and wallow with them in their pig's pens of lies and deceptions.

Zionism has used our Military might, for their Terrorist agendas, going against God in every concievable evilly wrong direction and way, because of u and ur fked-up little monsters' corruption, our Country is the bully of the World, with little terrorist israelis up our nations arse.

And it's u and ur kind Ayrshire, who r milking the Terrorist Israeli jews utters, knowing they r public enemies number # 1 and monstrosities of all creations.

Russia and Christian Putin r not playing games anymore and our Country blind allegiance to Terrorist Israel, is getting us into a World of trouble and israeli jewish drek, that we'll never going to forget and all those who particated, will be made accountable. And that, you can bet ur live j lives on, and that i'm real sure of..

Our Late President John F. Kennedy stopped Israel dead in their tracks and was murdered for putting America first and what Americans represented first.

Zionist LBJ and Israeli jews, have put his death in sealed vaults, because they're waiting when our Country is ready for the real Truth, that LBJ and zionist Ben David Gurion was responsible for our late President John F. Kennedy's death.

You, Ayrshire and the rest of u pro-beanie devious cowardly monkeys, should get the hell out of this Country and go to the Israeli hell party for theiving serial killing terrorist pigs, and wait for the Grim Reaper.

My family put their lives on the line for Righteousness and the liberties and freedoms for all human beings in this Country, can u say the same, Traitor?

U will answer for what u've done as a subverting seditionist and a Cyber Terrorist, along with ur buds Jews u've milked in War Crime Israel, were Armageddon is.

Cologne- Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

may i request you humbly?
If Israel is a country like USA or Germany why the hellChristians are not popular/notorious

Cologne- Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

We are not here in Topix world forum to expose our ignorance.
We are here to learn from others.
back to the subject of this thread.
Why we should call the land ISRAEL

Cologne- Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

My view are different.

Most of us are CONSUMERS

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Body Crabs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ayrshire.....
.....why dont u STFU and DD, or get ur Treasonous arse over to ur Terrorist Israeli jewish occult Monsters and War Crime Criminals and l human beings in this Country, can u say the same, Traitor?
U will answer for what u've done as a subverting seditionist and a Cyber Terrorist, along with ur buds Jews u've milked in War Crime Israel, were Armageddon is.
While you're at it, why not just keep repeating the same blathering crap? Have you attended your church, Jeebuz of the Snake Handlers lately, or are you as much of a heathen as I thought, Mrs Slobski?
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

`

@

I'm a real live Northeastern Truth Seeker, who does not serve any religion, and i only bow to the One True God.

I can give two sh!ts what the Jew Cult worships and think about me.

I'm not a Jew Hater, I'm a hater of Jews who dont condemn and denounce the writings in their KKKK Talmud, that's saying i'm a beast and Jesus Christ is a bostard.

I'm a Hater of Jews who follow the Talmud and perform child molestation, that their sacred Talmud book sanctions. I'm a Hater of jews who follows the Talmud religious Cult, that says goyims r Jews' slaves and Jews r our Master.

So, when u Jews and ur John Hagee brain dead call me a Nazi, an anti-Semtic, a Hitler, i say to u, Hitler was framed, he was a jew's scapegoat.

I also say, that Hitler and the German people were the real victims and Jews were the real mass-murderers and serial killers, starting in the Jew's Karl Marxist Revolution to the present day, of Israel Karl Marx Communist Manifesto.

This is the real Truth below on so view it and make up ur own minds!

&fe ature=related

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Bloody Piles wrote:
`
@
I'm a real live Northeastern Booze Guzzler, and i only bow to the One True Sailor with five bucks.

I can give two sh!ts what the sailors think about me so long as they have the cash.

I'm a Jew Hater, I'm a hater of Jews and denounce the writings of jeebuz that's saying i'm a beast and Jeebuz Crisp is a bostard.

I'm a Hater of Jews and I follow my own toilet flushes to the sewers.

I'm a Hater of jews and I follow our Master, Larry of the Sorrows.

This is the Truth blows on so view it and make up ur own minds!
com/watch?v=_orfcGnaseE&fe ature=related
How profound, Mrs Bumpkin. It figures you'd derive your mountainous piles of BS from youtube, especially considering your ineptitude with reading and writing.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

How profound, Mrs Bumpkin..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Boorish Glands wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.yo ureen&v=MjffyqtcAgo&NR =1
Sure. I'll get right on that, Mrs Cow Pie.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How profound, Mrs Bumpkin. It figures you'd derive your mountainous piles of BS from youtube, especially considering your ineptitude with reading and writing.
@

u poor desperate illiterate, seeking our attention, with blabbering blubbering jackass' stupidity, from a family tree of monkeys.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Boorish Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
@
u poor desperate illiterate, seeking our attention, with blabbering blubbering jackass' stupidity, from a family tree of monkeys.
'our' LOLOL!!!

Another clumsy comeback from a creep who thinks it's seen as a 'club'.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Israel Likely Behind Bulgaria False Flag

Israel’s history is odious. State terror is policy. It’s a dagger pointed at humanity’s heart. False flags and targeted assassinations are specialties.

Mossad and Shin Bet (Israel’s Security Agency) have notorious terrorist histories. Bet on either organization’s dirty hands behind the latest Bulgaria attack.

Fingers point the wrong way. Israel blames Iran for its own crimes.
Unindicted war criminal Netanyahu said “Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror.” At issue is a Bulgarian Sarafovo airport bomb attack. It’s located in Burgas. It’s a popular Black Sea resort destination. Israeli tourists and others were killed.

On July 19, Reuters headlined “Bulgaria says suicide bomber blew up airport bus,” saying: A bus carrying Israeli tourists and others was attacked. Eight deaths were reported. Around 30 others were injured. According to Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov:

“We have established a person who was a suicide bomber in this attack. This person had a fake driving license from the United States.”
It wasn’t coincidental that the attack came on the anniversary of the 1994 AMIA (Argentine Israelite Mutual Association) Buenos Aires bombing. It killed 85 and injured hundreds. Argentina has Latin America’s largest Jewish population. It numbers around 200,000.

Israel falsely blamed Iran.

Its officials jumped on the latest attack. Defense Minister Ehud Barak pointed fingers the wrong way, saying:

“The immediate executors are Hezbollah people, who of course have constant Iranian sponsorship.”

A White House statement stopped short of blaming Iran and/or Hezbollah, saying:

Obama “strongly condemns today’s barbaric terrorist attack on Israelis in Bulgaria….As Israel has tragically once more been a target of terrorism, the United States reaffirms our unshakeable commitment to Israel’s security, and our deep friendship and solidarity with the Israeli people.”

Hillary Clinton issued a similar statement.

America, Israel, and key NATO partners are responsible for more global terrorism and deaths than the rest of the world combined and then some.

Mossad specializes in targeted and larger scale killings. Car bombs are a favorite tactic. Assassinating former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri was classic Israeli state terror.

Compelling February 2005 visual and audio evidence revealed real time intercepted Israeli aerial surveillance footage of routes he used on the day he was killed.

Israel was clearly involved. Syria initially was blamed. Hezbollah was later falsely named and indicted. It was typical Mossad targeting. No one at the time knew for sure. A powerful car bomb caused a 30 foot crater. Over 20 were killed and over 100 injured.

No evidence whatever proved Hezbollah’s involvement. It had nothing to gain but plenty to lose. Israel and Washington greatly benefitted.
Mossad’s dirty hands were responsible like for many dozens of other incidents. Israel and America perfected the art of killing. They’re also expert at pointing fingers the wrong way. Victims often are blamed.

On July 19, Haaretz headlined “Israel has no doubt about who is behind the deadly attack in Bulgaria.”

Neither do independent observers familiar with its odious terrorist history. Netanyahu spuriously blamed Iran. Iranian Revolutionary Guards Quds Force General Qassem Suleimani was named. No corroborating evidence whatever was cited because there is none.

Netanyahu falsely claims Iran spreads terror worldwide. He also blames Hezbollah.... continued
Booby Sands

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

The jews in alepoo syria are financing the rebels to fight bashhar assad in syria, the jews emptied the syrian banks and now that money is being used to finance the war in syria
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

The Satanic Empire

http://archive.org/details/TheSatanicEmpire
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
Israel Likely Behind Bulgaria False Flag
Israel’s history is odious. State terror is policy. It’s a dagger worldwide. He also blames Hezbollah.... continued
Hey EdThe Zit! Thanks to you and boyfriends Woody and Lil' Joey, Arab heritage has been DESTROYED DUE TO HEAVY INBREEDING!!!

First cousin marriages in Muslim communities are putting hundreds of children at risk!!

extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous consequences of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

The practice of marrying close relatives, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.
This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com/2011/01/ ...

Genetic disease in the Arab world

Riad A Bayoumi (bayoumi@squ.edu.om), professor of clinical biochemistry, Anne Yardumian, consultant in haematology

College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.

Haemoglobin disorders, inherited metabolic diseases, neurogenetic disorders, and birth defects are common among Arab populations.1–3 The relative human and economic costs of these diseases are rising because of the decline in prevalence of infectious diseases and improved but expensive medical care available to affected people. As Al-Gazali report in this week's BMJ, although many programmes to control genetic diseases have been adopted in Arab countries, most are poorly developed.4–6 A shift in public, political, and professional attitudes is needed to establish comprehensive services.

Several factors contribute to the high prevalence of genetic disease among Arabs. Some conditions such as sickle cell anaemia are the result of the advantage that the heterozygous carrier state affords against malaria. In some countries up to two thirds of marriages are between cousins, which increases the incidence of recessive disorders.3 Couples tend to marry young and family size is usually large; children born at an advanced maternal age have an increased risk of chromosomal disorders such as Down's syndrome do to HEAVY INBREEDING.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
This ought to be a clue you, EdtheZit, Lil joey booby the Whiney brainwashed FILTHY uneducated low IQ scumbags! When you look next to your silly names you will see a peanut, a big Red X, a big Red Flame, a Burnt out Light Bulb, a Big Yellow Lemon, a big Fat yellow unhappy face and or a big Fat Zero with a line though it then you will know what the educated think of your filthy ignorant nonsense! You'll also see those symbols on almost every imbecilic post you submit! Now, that ought to tell you something clowns!!
Syrian

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Booby Sands wrote:
The jews in alepoo syria are financing the rebels to fight bashhar assad in syria, the jews emptied the syrian banks and now that money is being used to finance the war in syria
They are truly despicable scumbags!! No wonder they have been despised for thousands of years.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> They are truly despicable scumbags!! No wonder they have been despised for thousands of years.
Folks! here's another one! The Syrian Assad Asswiper piece of horse manure Jewish war monger is the biggest nutjob in Topix today! I have never ever seen a clown so hateful in my life! The scumbag is another Nazi Hitler reincarnate! This clown is pure evil!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> They are truly despicable scumbags!! No wonder they have been despised for thousands of years.
This ought to be a clue Syrian assadasswiper and brainwashed FILTHY uneducated low IQ scumbags! When you look next to your silly name you will see a peanut, a big Red X, a big Red Flame, a Burnt out Light Bulb, a Big Yellow Lemon, a big Fat yellow unhappy face and or a big Fat Zero with a line though it then you will know what the educated think of your filthy ignorant nonsense! You'll also see those symbols on almost every imbecilic post you submit! Now, that ought to tell you something clown!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••