Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#92054 Jul 25, 2012
“On June 1 or a bit later we will resume constant patrolling of the world’s oceans by strategic nuclear submarines,” Russian navy Commander Adm. Vladimir Vysotsky said Friday. This in apparent response to the “threat” posed by the United States which has adopted a “pre-emptive war strategy” and is considered by Russia military and intelligence officials as the single largest military threat to Russia and world peace.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that Russian nuclear submarines will patrol off the coast of the eastern United States to act as a deterrent to the growing American threat.

“The Russian will also ‘bird dog’ US Naval aircraft carriers and battle groups when they patrol the world’s oceans. Make no mistake they do this to because of American wars over the past 10 years. Most American don’t seem to understand or comprehend that the US has been accused of serious war crimes, that include such things as “crimes against humanity, wars of aggressions, violations of international laws, genocide, terrorism, financing terrorism”, just to name a few.

“These are very serious allegations, backed up by evidence”, says Roger Gravano of Charlotte, a human rights activist.“Mainstream media here in the United States will never report real news”, he said.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92055 Jul 25, 2012
Woody wrote:
“On June 1 or a bit later we will resume constant patrolling of the world’s oceans by strategic nuclear submarines,” Russian navy Commander Adm. Vladimir Vysotsky said Friday. This in apparent response to the “threat” posed by the United States which has adopted a “pre-emptive war strategy” and is considered by Russia military and intelligence officials as the single largest military threat to Russia and world peace.
Unconfirmed reports suggest that Russian nuclear submarines will patrol off the coast of the eastern United States to act as a deterrent to the growing American threat.
“The Russian will also ‘bird dog’ US Naval aircraft carriers and battle groups when they patrol the world’s oceans. Make no mistake they do this to because of American wars over the past 10 years. Most American don’t seem to understand or comprehend that the US has been accused of serious war crimes, that include such things as “crimes against humanity, wars of aggressions, violations of international laws, genocide, terrorism, financing terrorism”, just to name a few.
“These are very serious allegations, backed up by evidence”, says Roger Gravano of Charlotte, a human rights activist.“Mainstream media here in the United States will never report real news”, he said.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash HamasARAT!! look it up in the Dictionary!! Why do stay in a country you love to HATE assclown?? Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Lil' Joey and Syrianassadasswiper and oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92056 Jul 25, 2012
Gabe wrote:
Muslims hate jews for precisely this, because jews sold the muslims the religion of islam which is full of non sense , brutality and lawlessness, islam teaches to hate , kill, murder and brutali
ze women
jews sold the muslims the religion of islam??? Of course whoever wrote the Quran for Mohammad would say that. Funny how the Quran was written 790 years AFTER Christ appeared on this earth. How the hell does a writer for Mohammad (who happened to be illiterate) come up with this hogwash 1200 years later?? The bottom line is that no one knows for sure who wrote the Quran. It could have been Joe Blow down the street for all we know. When we consider the New Testament of the Holy Bible, we have today in our possession 5,300 known Greek manuscripts of the New Testament, another 10,000 Latin Vulgates, and 9,300 other early versions, giving us more than 24,000 manuscripts of the New Testament in existence today! Furthermore, a substantial number were written well before the compilation of the Quran. In fact, a total of 230 manuscript portions are currently in existence which pre-date 600 AD or 1200 years before the Quran was written! These can be broken down into 192 New Testament manuscripts, 5 lectionaries containing scripture, and 33 translations of the Greek New Testament. So what comparisons are there between the manuscript evidence for the Quran and the Bible? We know from the historical record that by the end of the seventh century the Arabs had expanded right across North Africa and up into Spain, and east as far as India. The Quran was the centerpiece of their faith and practice at that time. Certainly within that enormous sphere of influence there should therefore be some Quran manuscripts which still exist till this day. Yet, there is nothing from that period at all. The only manuscripts which Islam provides turn out to have been compiled in the ninth century, while the earliest corroborated manuscript is dated 790 A.D. or over 1200 years after New Testament manuscripts. Islam cannot provide a single manuscript until well into the eighth century. If the Christians could retain so many thousands of ancient manuscripts, all of which were written long before the Quran, at a time when paper had not yet been introduced, forcing the dependency on papyrus which disintegrated with age, then one wonders why the Muslims are not able to forward a single manuscript from this much later period, during which the Quran was supposedly revealed? This indeed gives the Bible a much stronger claim for reliability than the Quran.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92058 Jul 25, 2012
Gabe wrote:
Muslims hate jews for precisely this, because jews sold the muslims the religion of islam which is full of non sense , brutality and lawlessness, islam teaches to hate , kill, murder and brutali
ze women
What the hell are you talking about??
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#92059 Jul 25, 2012
sadia wrote:
It was a jew the printer who wanted to sell books who created islam . The jewish printer became very rich but never gave for muhamad his share of the profits that they agreed to split . Muhamad forgave him for not sharing the profits as discussed in idib 89
Pure idiotic uneducated low IQ nonsense!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#92060 Jul 25, 2012
Bloody wrote:
“On June 1 or a bit later we will resume constant genocide, terrorism, fina

Who in the hell is 'Roger Gravano'?

Why not just put up a link for that conspicuous propaganda, slob? Can't write by yourself?
last days witness

Shawnee, OK

#92061 Jul 25, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just put up a link for that conspicuous propaganda, slob? Can't write by yourself?
still at it little zionist jew lover....must suck to be you.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#92062 Jul 25, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
@

`

illiterate imbecile!

USA

#92063 Jul 25, 2012
last days witness wrote:
<quoted text>still at it little zionist jew lover....must suck to be you.
I don't want to be indelicate by calling attention to it, but I should tell you that after your dinner, you left a bit of fecal matter on your chin, hillbilly.

USA

#92064 Jul 25, 2012
Bloody Sandbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
@
`
illiterate imbecile!
Considering your usual senseless ramblings, at least you didn't screw that sentence up too badly, Mrs Mother of Slime.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#92065 Jul 25, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>

`

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!!know that your serious!
@

And who would that someone be, that would help Woody shut his pie hole? Do u think a weaseling Ayrshire milker of Terrorist cowards would be able to fk with us Truth Seekers, face to face..

USA

#92066 Jul 25, 2012
Blobby Slob-bitch wrote:
<quoted text>

would be able to fk with us Booze Reekers, face to face..
Actually yes.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#92067 Jul 25, 2012
Why the hell the poor humans in Palesthine/Israel
should uphold barbaric politics?
i will be much obliged to those who are able to legitimize the word iSRAEL
Rush is right

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#92068 Jul 25, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
@
`
illiterate imbecile!
All you needed to say was: LIBERAL!!!

Cologne- Germany

#92069 Jul 25, 2012
Of course i live in Germany.
of course my one and only wife is a German.

Injustice is all pervasive and omnipotent.
Ask the people in Kibbutz.
Forget about the nasty dirty political bushdards

Cologne- Germany

#92070 Jul 25, 2012
I met a guy who uphold my views.
He is a Jew but not a Christian(I men JESUS).
I adore and appreciate a Guy whose name is Karl Marx.
I am fed up with all political nonentities
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#92071 Jul 25, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>

`

@

`

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash HamasARAT!! look it up in the Dictionary!! Why do stay in a country you love to HATE assclown?? Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense??
serious!
Hey Ayrshire.....

.....why dont u STFU and DD, or get ur Treasonous arse over to ur Terrorist Israeli jewish occult Monsters and War Crime Criminals and wallow with them in their pig's pens of lies and deceptions.

Zionism has used our Military might, for their Terrorist agendas, going against God in every concievable evilly wrong direction and way, because of u and ur fked-up little monsters' corruption, our Country is the bully of the World, with little terrorist israelis up our nations arse.

And it's u and ur kind Ayrshire, who r milking the Terrorist Israeli jews utters, knowing they r public enemies number # 1 and monstrosities of all creations.

Russia and Christian Putin r not playing games anymore and our Country blind allegiance to Terrorist Israel, is getting us into a World of trouble and israeli jewish drek, that we'll never going to forget and all those who particated, will be made accountable. And that, you can bet ur live j lives on, and that i'm real sure of..

Our Late President John F. Kennedy stopped Israel dead in their tracks and was murdered for putting America first and what Americans represented first.

Zionist LBJ and Israeli jews, have put his death in sealed vaults, because they're waiting when our Country is ready for the real Truth, that LBJ and zionist Ben David Gurion was responsible for our late President John F. Kennedy's death.

You, Ayrshire and the rest of u pro-beanie devious cowardly monkeys, should get the hell out of this Country and go to the Israeli hell party for theiving serial killing terrorist pigs, and wait for the Grim Reaper.

My family put their lives on the line for Righteousness and the liberties and freedoms for all human beings in this Country, can u say the same, Traitor?

U will answer for what u've done as a subverting seditionist and a Cyber Terrorist, along with ur buds Jews u've milked in War Crime Israel, were Armageddon is.

Cologne- Germany

#92072 Jul 25, 2012
may i request you humbly?
If Israel is a country like USA or Germany why the hellChristians are not popular/notorious

Cologne- Germany

#92073 Jul 25, 2012
We are not here in Topix world forum to expose our ignorance.
We are here to learn from others.
back to the subject of this thread.
Why we should call the land ISRAEL

Cologne- Germany

#92074 Jul 25, 2012
My view are different.

Most of us are CONSUMERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 2 min uiha 14,467
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min win win cartooni 371,879
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 min Patrick n Angela 22,554
Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... 6 min What They Have Do... 9
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 6 min I can read 1,498
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 6 min Ravenclaw 306
World War 3 fears: Poland fears Russian invasio... 8 min Shem 61
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••