Straw 'admitted agreeing to send suspect to Libya after he sees...

Apr 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

Former foreign secretary Jack Straw has admitted he approved the decision to capture a terror suspect and hand him to Colonel Gaddafi, it was reported yesterday.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2012
AbdulRazak Tomy

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 16, 2012
 
Psycholiogical profil of Bel Haj is the same that of Gaddafi - wooden brain .His political profil has origin in organisation which has killed president Anwar El Sadat.
visualbrian

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 17, 2012
 
I don't understand why we're apologizing to terrorists. Any man linked to al-Qaeda is a threat.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2012
 
I do not understand it but it has to do with protocol, in that they should have not sent him. If they had made the accusations first and tried him different story, i think it all stinks but law means including bad decisions.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 17, 2012
 
visualbrian wrote:
I don't understand why we're apologizing to terrorists. Any man linked to al-Qaeda is a threat.
I second that.
Da truth

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 17, 2012
 
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that.
mr hipocrite you get me confused???!! Are with the rebels or not?????? Cuse he is the MOST powerful and richest WAR lord in tripoli today funded by NATO and QATAR.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 17, 2012
 
Da truth wrote:
<quoted text> mr hipocrite you get me confused???!! Are with the rebels or not?????? Cuse he is the MOST powerful and richest WAR lord in tripoli today funded by NATO and QATAR.
Eat your heart, or your azz for that matter.
Da truth

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 18, 2012
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat your heart, or your azz for that matter.
naw Son your moms does the ass eating for me. Lmao.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 18, 2012
 
Da truth wrote:
<quoted text> mr hipocrite you get me confused???!! Are with the rebels or not?????? Cuse he is the MOST powerful and richest WAR lord in tripoli today funded by NATO and QATAR.
I'm sorry. I suspected that my comment might confuse some simple natured characters but it is the truth all the same. It would help you if didn't try to understand things in just black and white. There are many gray areas inbetween.
Da Truth

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 18, 2012
 
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I suspected that my comment might confuse some simple natured characters but it is the truth all the same. It would help you if didn't try to understand things in just black and white. There are many gray areas inbetween.
Idiot this man is A PART OF AQ..he was in Afghanistan and IRAQ killing my fellow American brothers and sisters....last week you loved the rebels now you hate them.....you are a frauddddddd

Watch this scam fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 18, 2012
 
Da truth wrote:
<quoted text> naw Son your moms does the ass eating for me. Lmao.
Not every mom does what yours do dude

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2012
 
Da Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot this man is A PART OF AQ..he was in Afghanistan and IRAQ killing my fellow American brothers and sisters....last week you loved the rebels now you hate them.....
SighÖ Iíll try explaining it to you again, dude. Libya at the moment canít be understood by just seeing good and bad guys. There are loads of other types in between.

Would it be easier for you if I said that there are bad rebels and good rebels? And between the good and bad rebels there are also loads of those that are not quite so good or bad?

And then there are those like Bel Haj who seem at the moment to be helping the rebel cause but whoís past is a controversy. As long as heís doing that itís worth it playing along with him but heís not to be trusted too far. He could become a threat if the Libyans do not watch out. Also I donít think his issue with having been given over to Libyan authorities by the UK is so valid. He was after all at the time an al-Qaeda operative. Al-Qaeda terrorists should not expect to be treated like normal criminals.
Da Truth

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2012
 
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
SighÖ Iíll try explaining it to you again, dude. Libya at the moment canít be understood by just seeing good and bad guys. There are loads of other types in between.
Would it be easier for you if I said that there are bad rebels and good rebels? And between the good and bad rebels there are also loads of those that are not quite so good or bad?
And then there are those like Bel Haj who seem at the moment to be helping the rebel cause but whoís past is a controversy. As long as heís doing that itís worth it playing along with him but heís not to be trusted too far. He could become a threat if the Libyans do not watch out. Also I donít think his issue with having been given over to Libyan authorities by the UK is so valid. He was after all at the time an al-Qaeda operative. Al-Qaeda terrorists should not expect to be treated like normal criminals.
soooo let me get this the revolution is 50% fraud and 50% real???? and we should help AQ now like we did in Afghanistan in the 80 and now in Syria today???? and kill them later when we bite us back?????? pick a side dude

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 19, 2012
 
Da Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
soooo let me get this the revolution is 50% fraud and 50% real???? and we should help AQ now like we did in Afghanistan in the 80 and now in Syria today???? and kill them later when we bite us back?????? pick a side dude
There is no such thing as an honest revolution, civil war, uprising, any war really. For instance Churchill towards the end of WW2 seriously considered invading the Soviet Union together with the Germans. He didn't in the end because he realised that the Nazis were indeed far worse than the communists.
In the ancient Greek/Persian wars Greek states regularly switch sides and fought on the side of the Persians against their fellow Greeks.
During the Vietnam war the Chinese helped the North Vietnamese. Shortly after the war China threatened and almost invaded Vietnam. Also the Cambodian Kmer Rouge fought on the side of the Vietcong but later the Vietnamese invaded Cambodia and destroyed the Kmer Rouge. It goes on like that one war after the other.
So if you're demanding to pick a side, dude, than choose carefully, because it might just be the side that later goes and puts you against the wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to Vietnam 8 min JKAPNHUCDISAB4CUIMIVANFPT 5
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min Bellweather 32,119
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Krackerjacks 115,468
Help for illegal Fijians 11 min Combating evil 2
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 12 min Jaffna Fake Brahmin Dog 3
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 13 min VN Vet 768
Turkey to be divided between Armenia, Kurdistan... (Sep '10) 16 min Dander 338
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Aliroger1 357,112
•••
•••