Gruevski responds bluntly to NATO's decision

May 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

NATO's decision not to invite to Macedonia to join the Alliance during the just-concluded summit in Chicago sparked a volley of strong reactions, perhaps the most stinging from the prime minister himself.

Comments
1 - 20 of 112 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Skopijan

United States

#1 May 23, 2012
No EU or NATO for FYROM and FYROMians ever, Veto!
FYROMian

United States

#2 May 23, 2012
If FYROM was really Macedonian then why don't their country have places in FYROM named after Alexandros and Phillipos and other ancient Macedonian's, why start renaming them now?

Cause Macedonia is Greek!
EllasMakethonia

United States

#3 May 23, 2012
Macedonia is Greek!

“Indigenous Macedonian”

Since: Oct 08

Macedonia = Glory

#4 May 23, 2012
Our name is still Republic of Macedonia, and Greece is still a failure.
hellenic RL

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#5 May 23, 2012
failure of what ?
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#6 May 23, 2012
Failure you say, hmmm. The only failure I see is that of the skoopie land diaspora.

Us Greeks own all the rights to Macedonia from inception. All skoopie land owns is those fake statues made in China. Better hope it doesn't rain often because you know what happens to tin and water.

Ignorance is no longer an option.
Blagoja wrote:
Our name is still Republic of Macedonia, and Greece is still a failure.
Blagoja

United States

#7 May 23, 2012
No the name of your country is FYROM!

“Indigenous Macedonian”

Since: Oct 08

Macedonia = Glory

#8 May 23, 2012
hellenic RL wrote:
failure of what ?
Failure society for one.
Ignorance is Bliss

Toronto, Canada

#9 May 23, 2012
Blagoja wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure society for one.
In case you are forgetting

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2012/may2012/mac...
bluntly

Collierville, TN

#10 May 23, 2012
....bluntly deep down all of nato knows the MACEDONIA name is greek you cannot change history on that one(the name) even though greece did not get back all its made in B.C.(BeforeChrist) macedonia land and cities .........macedonia a greek patent just like sparta,,,,,,,,
MEGAS ALEXANDROS

Merrylands, Australia

#11 May 23, 2012
Failure of society?

You idiots in FYROM are about to be overrun by Albanians, thats a huge failure if you ask me.

You see its very simple even dumb Slav-Bulgarian Skopians from FYROM should understand. Change your name and stop stealing Greek history and culture and you'll be in NATO and EU and Greece might even help with the Albanian problem.

If not, stay on the outer and let the Albanians take over your artificial country.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#12 May 23, 2012
THE BULGARIAN SLAVS OF FORMER YUGOSLAVIA!HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ENEMY OF GREECE!WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE NOW? GREECE MUST TAKE SIDES AND SUPPORT THE ALBANIAN MINORITY!THE CANCEROUS FABRICATED TITOIST STATELET FYROM MUST BE DIVIDED!DISSOLVED&EXTERMIN ATED!!NOW!!!

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

#13 May 23, 2012
NATO is reeling in disarray and profound contrition after this serious 'rebuke' by the poor deluded Gruevski!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
MEGAS ALEXANDROS

Merrylands, Australia

#14 May 23, 2012
As if anyone cares what Gruevski says or thinks

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 May 24, 2012
Gruevski responds bluntly to NATO's decision....

NATO responds bluntly to Gruevskis plea....
NO FYROM NATO DOES NOT WANT YOU AS A MEMBER...!

"" SORRY FYROM ""

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 May 24, 2012
Biatch Slap A Skop wrote:
Failure you say, hmmm. The only failure I see is that of the skoopie land diaspora.
Us Greeks own all the rights to Macedonia from inception. All skoopie land owns is those fake statues made in China. Better hope it doesn't rain often because you know what happens to tin and water.
Ignorance is no longer an option.
<quoted text>
$6 an hour immigrant from Canada whom gets angry that the Canadian Govt has given Macedonian nationals a public holiday for Macedonian Independence day on August 3rd each year. Tell me loser, why dont the Griks get a independence day holiday in Canada? Its because Turkey gave you your freedom.

Now, go sell an island for a good price before the IMF slaps a 'mortgagee fire sale' on it and before China turns it into a sweat shop haven....

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

#17 May 24, 2012
MEGAS ALEXANDROS wrote:
Failure of society?
You idiots in FYROM are about to be overrun by Albanians, thats a huge failure if you ask me.
You see its very simple even dumb Slav-Bulgarian Skopians from FYROM should understand. Change your name and stop stealing Greek history and culture and you'll be in NATO and EU and Greece might even help with the Albanian problem.
If not, stay on the outer and let the Albanians take over your artificial country.
Macedonia can always do what Greece has done to the ethnic minorities......erase their identities & force them to become Macedonian!!!

being Greek is a religion not ethnicity.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 May 24, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
$6 an hour immigrant from Canada whom gets angry that the Canadian Govt has given Macedonian nationals a public holiday for Macedonian Independence day on August 3rd each year. Tell me loser, why dont the Griks get a independence day holiday in Canada? Its because Turkey gave you your freedom.
Now, go sell an island for a good price before the IMF slaps a 'mortgagee fire sale' on it and before China turns it into a sweat shop haven....
You are NOT a Makedon!!!!!!!

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

#19 May 24, 2012
Electra Makedonia Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT a Makedon!!!!!!!
I am Macedonian!!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 May 24, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Macedonian!!!!!!
Tsoykoy!!!!! DEN eisai!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeppesen Appointed By Gulf Air To Provide Flite... 5 min KARAM BALOCH 1
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min danishdunce 364,481
Vietnamese National Day Marked 11 min drink my beer USA... 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min An NFL Fan 117,960
Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) 13 min WE JUST DONT CARE 110
Vietnamese gov't denies rumors of huge Chinese ... 17 min i luv it 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 min SpaceBlues 32,457
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 51 min more poles less r... 2,631
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,956
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••