The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments (Page 4,607)

Showing posts 92,121 - 92,140 of132,933
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95735
Aug 16, 2012
 
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right,Alaturk.It was a Turkish man who taught me how to insult you.A real Turk,not a fake one like you.
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95736
Aug 16, 2012
 
Aristofanis wrote:
???

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95737
Aug 16, 2012
 
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
???
FINALY TURKS AND BULGARIANS ARE FRIENDS?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95738
Aug 16, 2012
 
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALY TURKS AND BULGARIANS ARE FRIENDS?
NATO business I guess.

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95739
Aug 16, 2012
 
Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>KALHMERA ARISTO.
YIATI OI ELLHNES ELEGON OTI...
"Kai an mepises,den mepises."
Why???
THLEMAXE DIAVASE AUTO EDW,

http://www.greatlie.com/ellinismos/diogmoi-el...
Efe
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95740
Aug 16, 2012
 
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALY TURKS AND BULGARIANS ARE FRIENDS?
We were always friends and cousins... They are nice people and left only soemthing like 7 million....They need our support and we will!

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95741
Aug 16, 2012
 
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Tote BOULWSE TO...
THA SOU KANEI KALO...
EIPES YPHRXAN SXOLEIA KRYFA APO TOUS TOURKOUS (KRYFO SXOLEIO) APODEIXE TO,
ELA NA SE DW....?
TA KRYFA SXOLEI YPHRXAN ALLA HTAN KRYFA APO THN EKKLISIA!OI ELLHNES MATHENAN TA PAIDIA TOUS ELLHNIKA KRYFA APO TO RASSO POU HTAN ASPONDOS EXTHROS TOU ELLHNISMOU,
EIPES OTI ARPAZAN OI TOURKOI TA PAIDIA TWN ELLHNWN KAI TA EKANAN YIANNHTSAROUS, OI YIANNHTSAROI YPHRXAN ALLA OXI ME ARPAGH EPHLEGMENA PAIDIA ELLHNWN GHNONTOUSAN YIANNHTSAROI...!
YIANNHTSAROS BGAINH APO TO "YOUNAN" IWNNAS OPWS TO ONOMA POU FEREIS,
KAI TO TSAROS or, BASEILEUS, OR SOULTANOS
OLES AUTES OI LEXIS EINAI ELLHNIKOTATES!
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS BREAT GREEK BOY STOP BEHIVING LIKE A BRUTE,
KAI POU'SE... MAKRYA APO TON THLEMAXO!
Deile apodeikse ta psemata pou.

Ego de leo tipota, esi mas exeis flomosei sti xazomara.

Propagandisti ton Tourkon kai lake ton Skopianon mporeis MOIA FORA na doseis apodeikseis?

Stamata na les blakeies.

Apodeikseis allios traba sto kotetsi me tis alles kotes.

Kakomoiri........
CCC
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95742
Aug 16, 2012
 
Nick the Greek wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall not use derogatory remarks to rubbish Romanian people, I know many of them and they are just like Greeks...Respect to Romanian dudes!
You are No Romanian...You are a Mehmetin Abdul TurkoSlav deceptively posing as a Christian Orthodox Romanian!
Go Home Abdul!
lol

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95743
Aug 16, 2012
 
peace and love wrote:
Yep I'm a king cobra and eat up little garden snakes like you up for brunch.<quoted text>
I guess in your famile being something that craws in the ground and is full of poison is something to be proud of.

I am sorry in my case I stand I do not crawl.

So King Kobra or Queen Mamba better be careful.

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95744
Aug 16, 2012
 
peace and love wrote:
They say that after Jesus or in your case Muhamid the world live in peace for a 1000 years. I say we make them both proud and find a way to do it ourselves. <quoted text>
Start by some of the most elementary comantments:

Do not steal.

Do not lie.
Nazir

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95745
Aug 17, 2012
 
Kiddan ladies

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95746
Aug 17, 2012
 
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deile apodeikse ta psemata pou.
Ego de leo tipota, esi mas exeis flomosei sti xazomara.
Propagandisti ton Tourkon kai lake ton Skopianon mporeis MOIA FORA na doseis apodeikseis?
Stamata na les blakeies.
Apodeikseis allios traba sto kotetsi me tis alles kotes.
Kakomoiri........
LAKE?
APODEIXEIS GIA KATI POU DEN YPARXEI?
ESY PREPEI NA APODEIXEIS OTI YPARXEI NAI?
ANTE NA SE DOUME....!
STAMATA TO LA,LA,L;A,LA,
PROS TI TO KAKOMOIRH?

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95747
Aug 17, 2012
 
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deile apodeikse ta psemata pou.
Ego de leo tipota, esi mas exeis flomosei sti xazomara.
Propagandisti ton Tourkon kai lake ton Skopianon mporeis MOIA FORA na doseis apodeikseis?
Stamata na les blakeies.
Apodeikseis allios traba sto kotetsi me tis alles kotes.
Kakomoiri........
DEILE, DEILE KORKODEILE......!
I' LOVE YOU TWO YIANNHS,

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95748
Aug 17, 2012
 
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Start by some of the most elementary comantments:
Do not steal.
Do not lie.
Pretty ironic coming from a well known liar and thieve.
Get job bre retard:)

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95749
Aug 17, 2012
 
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
DEILE, DEILE KORKODEILE......!
I' LOVE YOU TWO YIANNHS,
How touching:)))))
greek traditional value's no doubt:))))

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95750
Aug 17, 2012
 
Pali oi kotes lene blakeies alla ena epixeirima gia ta psemata tous den exoun.

Kota sto kotetsi sou.

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95751
Aug 17, 2012
 
Dojran wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty ironic coming from a well known liar and thieve.
Get job bre retard:)
Thank you for your concern.

Still you are a thief and a liar.

And still you are NOT a Makedon.

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95752
Aug 17, 2012
 
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your concern.
Still you are a thief and a liar.
And still you are NOT a Makedon.
Come prove to me that I am a liar and theive... and I will prove to you that YOU are a liar.
1.Did you lie to your EU partners about your accounts in order to get in the euro?
Yes or No
2. Did you steal money of the EU?
Yes or No
3. Was Macedonia a part of a country called greece prior to 1913 partition?
Yes or No
4. does the financial world believe you?
Yes or No
Come on do tell, lets see if you can tell the truth:)

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95753
Aug 17, 2012
 
Dojran wrote:
<quoted text>
Come prove to me that I am a liar and theive... and I will prove to you that YOU are a liar.
1.Did you lie to your EU partners about your accounts in order to get in the euro?
Yes or No
2. Did you steal money of the EU?
Yes or No
3. Was Macedonia a part of a country called greece prior to 1913 partition?
Yes or No
4. does the financial world believe you?
Yes or No
Come on do tell, lets see if you can tell the truth:)
I never talked to my EU partners for financial matters so the answer is NO.

I never had any financial transaction with EU agencies so the answer is again NO.

Makedonia was liberated by the Hellenic Armed Forces during the Balkan Wars (1911-1912) so the answer is YES.

I have never had any knowledge of the financial world denying my words so the answer is YES.

These are irrelevant with our issue.

Our issue is that you are NOT a Makedonian.

Now about you being a liar it is easy to understand.

All we have to do is watch when your lips move.

And about thief well your behaviour is the typical of a thief cought in the act.

You see when you are caught stealing my silverware shouting that I did not pay my taxes even if it is true does not make you less of a thief.

And you are a lousy thief.

Not very gifted in the brain section.

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95754
Aug 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never talked to my EU partners for financial matters so the answer is NO.
I never had any financial transaction with EU agencies so the answer is again NO.
Makedonia was liberated by the Hellenic Armed Forces during the Balkan Wars (1911-1912) so the answer is YES.
I have never had any knowledge of the financial world denying my words so the answer is YES.
These are irrelevant with our issue.
Our issue is that you are NOT a Makedonian.
Now about you being a liar it is easy to understand.
All we have to do is watch when your lips move.
And about thief well your behaviour is the typical of a thief cought in the act.
You see when you are caught stealing my silverware shouting that I did not pay my taxes even if it is true does not make you less of a thief.
And you are a lousy thief.
Not very gifted in the brain section.
So you NO to my Q1. Right?!
I assume you vote or I know your people do and for a part which YOU and yours believe and trust to run your country,right.
So therefore you give them the right to speak on your behalf and they did so,right?! And they lied to your EU partners, that is what EU says. So when you said NO you lied.
2. You never had transactions with EU but your bank did it for you, so you lied again.
3. So this hellenic army liberated Macedonia in 1911-12, right?!
and you said YES:))
I will ask you again(I assume you did not understand the question), Was Macedonia part of a country called greece PRIOR to 1912-1913?
When I say prior I do not mean after 1913, I hope you understand this.
You lied in the first 3Q lets see if you can tell the truth just this once.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,121 - 92,140 of132,933
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••