The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,892

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story
Mr Macedonian

Gymea, Australia

#95783 Aug 17, 2012
se moa wrote:
<quoted text>
'pure macedonian blood' refers to somebody from bulgarian father, serbian mother, with albanian lover, and with valachian and greek friends..
a pure modern greek is a gypsy

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#95784 Aug 17, 2012
Some Swiss or Austrian bank estimated that the "greeks"(former Albanians) will need some 100 years to pay back their debts...

100 years of working ?hahahaahahaahahahahahaah
They can not work even 2 hours continiously hahahaahahahaahahaha

That means there will be no Greece..

Germany is Selling """"Former Greek Republic "" .

Oxia sold to Qatar,Garage Sales by Germany for the Greek thefts from EU funds

GREEK LOVERS COME TO BUY SOMETHING TO HELP GREECE TO PAY THE DEBTS.

THERE IS A BARGAIN AND GARAGE SALE.

The chancellor cannot promise Greece any help," Schaeffler told Bild in a story under the headline: "Sell your islands, you bankrupt Greeks!

And sell the Acropolis too!"

International Auction

from Prime Ministery of Greece Islands for Sale to pay 420billions of Euro which we have stolen from EU funds.

Please send your absentee bids as soon as you can. Starting Prices for the sale and every incresment will be at least 5 Euros each :)))

1.Acropolis 100.-.-(Billions)

2.Syndagma Squ. 40.-with 4 Efzun soldiers and their all wardrobe of mini skirts and Clown shoes

3.Omonia Squ 100.-.- With 200 Transvestites and 3 pimps.Every night 30.000Euro sales is quaratied

4.Kolonaki Sqr. with 12 Cafes plus lazy 35.-Young men/women with the old Greek preverb's patent and copyright" ""Only Clocks and Fools work in Greece"" "" """

5.Turco Limano 60.-,10 for Limano and 50 for the name TURCO.:)))For Pasalimani it is 40Billions...

6.Plaka and enviroment with 300 taverns 50 with 5000 drunks.

All prices are in Billion Euros.

1 Crete 50._

2 Euboea 10.-

3 Lesbos 30.-

4 Rhodes 50

5 Kefalonia 20.-

6 Khíos 30.-

7 Corfu 30.-

8 Lemnos 400.-

9 Samos 25.-

10 Naxos 15.-

11 Zakynthos 10.-

12 Thassos 5.-

13 Andros 5.-

14 Lefkada 10.-

15 Karpathos 10.-

16 Kos .-.- 6.-

17 Kythira 7,5.-

18. Oxia (SOLD 1,236-acre uninhabited island of Oxia in the Ionian Sea was bought for €5m (£4.1m).

If the total will not be enough ,the next sale will be on 15th November and the otherpremises will be sold.
Nazir
#95785 Aug 17, 2012
Teri ma di bund vich 10 da diameter da danda

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

#95786 Aug 17, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a country.It was a province in Yugoslavia.
LMAO can you get anymore idiotic,stupid or rediculous.
You have become one insane bulshigarka LMAO

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#95787 Aug 17, 2012
se moa wrote:
<quoted text>
'pure macedonian blood' refers to somebody from bulgarian father, serbian mother, with albanian lover, and with valachian and greek friends..
That sounds just about right,LOL

East of Eden

#95788 Aug 17, 2012
Mr Macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
hey are you really that stupid or were you droped on your head when ypou were born? you are a Gypsy and thats it nothing else, also i beleive your education level would be very low, you probably dont work just talk shit. typical of a cross breed gypsy
smile princess its for free :-)
Ajde,Aussie,your opinion doesn't count.Your brain's fried from eating too much Vegemite and humping kangaroos.Stick with that.That's what you know best.

East of Eden

#95789 Aug 17, 2012
Dojran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO can you get anymore idiotic,stupid or rediculous.
You have become one insane bulshigarka LMAO
It was Yugoslavia,moron!You were a province in that big land-grabbing thieving country.Stating different makes you a loonie.
Goldilla
#95790 Aug 17, 2012
how many days to christmas in smyrna?
Goldilla
#95791 Aug 17, 2012
Nazir wrote:
Teri ma di bund vich 10 da diameter da danda
im not into nippon bondage but what about a french kiss my friend?

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

#95792 Aug 17, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Yugoslavia,moron!You were a province in that big land-grabbing thieving country.Stating different makes you a loonie.
Seriously?! Is this the low level of education bulshitgaria produced?! No wonder you people dumber then even the greeks LMAO.
Yugoslavia had 6 Republic's they were known as such I mean unless you are Milena the drunken bulgarka:)))
Macedonia
Serbia
Croatia
Slovenia
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
They all had there own Government-Parliament look it up before you open your mouth:)

East of Eden

#95793 Aug 17, 2012
Dojran wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?! Is this the low level of education bulshitgaria produced?! No wonder you people dumber then even the greeks LMAO.
Yugoslavia had 6 Republic's they were known as such I mean unless you are Milena the drunken bulgarka:)))
Macedonia
Serbia
Croatia
Slovenia
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
They all had there own Government-Parliament look it up before you open your mouth:)
Republics in federations aren't sovereign countries.I thought you knew that.But hay,they don't charge for dreaming.You can have imaginary Macedonian history.Dream on!

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#95794 Aug 17, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
The most incredible and idiotic nonsense you can hear from the Maco diaspora.That's a fact.They don't know their history,they don't speak their language,but they are "pure blood" Macedonians.It's ridiculous.
I thought that only animals bred specifically for that could be pure blooded.

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#95795 Aug 17, 2012
Dojran wrote:
<quoted text>
Macedonia
Serbia
Croatia
Slovenia
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just internal administrative divisions no matter how you caled them.

Unless of course you had embassies abroad, army, currency etc.

Did you?

East of Eden

#95796 Aug 17, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just internal administrative divisions no matter how you caled them.
Unless of course you had embassies abroad, army, currency etc.
Did you?
It's all in his head.Even after 20+ years of them being independent Serbia still has a claim on at least a part of their land.
Nazir
#95797 Aug 17, 2012
Goldilla wrote:
<quoted text>im not into nippon bondage but what about a french kiss my friend?
teri pan di

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#95798 Aug 17, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Bulgaria.Summer's still on.;))
Bulgaria and the Balkans even Romnania and Hungary are 'beautiful' in the winter.

The first snowfalls magically blanket the streets and corners covering all the sharp edges of human activity.

Ice Skating with a bon fire on the lakes banks has to be more fun than sun tan lotion laying about on a beach.

Need I say? I like winter as much as Autumn.

Sophia sounds fine anytime.

Location hidden

#95799 Aug 17, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in his head.Even after 20+ years of them being independent Serbia still has a claim on at least a part of their land.
Yannis should get out of his head.

It's a bad neighborhood. LOL!

Kosovo IS Serbia stolen by NATO and US and the UN in violation of UN Resolution 1244 in 2006.

THe 6's Again...THE SIXES!

1`'999' once again is 666 upside down and a profound occult year. One purposely chosen to illegally bomb Serbia back to the stoneage in the long term goal of stealing Kosovo and as importantly the Stari Trg mines of Kosovo where the rare very rare Zinc Air gas resides needed to produce the next generation of batteries for electric cars and devices.

Germany manufacture their U Boat batteries from this mine.

The Stari Trg holds billions in silver and Gold alloy as well as rare earth and vast mineral deposits.

Kosovo:'The war is about the mines'
By Sara Flounders
Wars are at root about economics, and the rapidly expanding war in Kosovo is no different. So why have millions of dollars in high-tech weapons suddenly become available to the so-called Kosovo Liberation Army by way of the U.S. and Germany?

A July 11 report by New York Times Balkans bureau chief Chris Hedges describes the KLA’s new arsenal—the latest anti-tank rocket-propelled grenades and anti-aircraft weapons. These weapons are shifting the balance of power toward the KLA, which is funded fully by outside sources, mostly from the U.S. and Germany.

The KLA is "fed by recruits, money and arms from outside Serbia," Hedges confirms.

It has an "inexhaustible supply line," he reports.)

http://www.iacenter.org/folder04/kosovo_mines...

Location hidden

#95800 Aug 17, 2012
To create a 'clouding of consciousness' throughout European leaders wherefrom 'reactionary' forces came into their thinking and led to the tragic consequences of one nation rising against another in a domino death spiral called World War 1, first the King of Serbia was assasinated in 1912. Only after this would come the second most important assasination of the Arch Arch Duke of Austria by the Black Hand in Belgrade, Serbia in 1914.

The Black Hand had affiliations with British Intelligence. OR , should one say "Rothchild Banksters?"

Location hidden

#95801 Aug 17, 2012
THe clouding of consciousness among the Leaders of Europe would take 'TWO' assasinations to bring about the necessary reactionary forces to propel Europe into World War 1.

The assasination of the King of Serbia in 1912

The assasination of the ArchDuke in Belgrade 1914.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#95802 Aug 17, 2012
THe clouding of consciousness among the Leaders of Europe would take 'TWO' assasinations to bring about the necessary reactionary forces to propel Europe into World War 1.

The assasination of the King of Serbia in 1912

The assasination of the ArchDuke in Belgrade 1914.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a Whitewashing Ukraine's Nazi collaborators 'mo... (Mar '14) 3 min Pro Ukraine 1,015
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 6 min fatbacks x 62
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 6 min Wanderer2452 26,731
Greece's fight for Elgin Marbles gets backing f... 7 min unknown 214
Set aside hate, China's President Xi Jinping sa... 8 min McGold 33
Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises 8 min Brilliant Bolshevik 9
Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama (Oct '11) 12 min swedenforever 23
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min topgirl 390,758
More from around the web