Domestic abuse arrest for Puerto Rican politician

Feb 23, 2012 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 78

Obama joins Mick Jagger, B.B. King, Keb Mo and more to belt out the blues in East Room concert NYPD monitored students at colleges across Northeast; sent agent on rafting trip, noted prayer.

Full Story
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#41 Mar 7, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
Well, hermano.
Not exactly.
I do read it perfectly, though.
I understand all your posts and enjoy when you mix it up. It sounds so "boricua" (You know what i mean)..LOL!. Nobody does "code switching" like us. I learned about that term from a linguist.
May in humbly say that my ability to speak it not too shabby, either.
Obviously not like a native speaker.
Hey, "code switching"...

Love the term...

and when it comes to it, we (Hispanics) have become masters in the art (for it includes, not only two languages, but African and indigenous words, as well as our own double meaning refranes-a legacy from the wisdom of all the mentioned cultures).

In fact, "code switching" is practiced (also) between Hispanics.

I remember once, when a group of boricuas, Cubans and three chilangos (the term national Mexicans use for those from the Distrito Federal, because they think they are better than anyone from the rest of Mexico) were having a few "birras" (beers) when the boricuas and the cubanos switched into some Hispanic Caribbean humor...

You should have see the faces of the mejicanos, they couldn't have been more lost...LOL

...and if you add (to the cultural stew) the Dominican argot...then "all hell breaks loose"...LOL
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#42 Mar 7, 2012
Correction: May i humbly say that my ability to speak it is not too shabby, either.
Jay

Dallas, TX

#43 Mar 7, 2012
Scenario as seen through the eyes of a child:

Female: "I had it up to here, with these politics of yours. This is only the beginning, it's just going to get worse!"
Male: "I told you that politics in PR is dirty. What to you want from me?"
"I'm done, you hear me,...done! I'm leaving you!"
"You can't leave me. I'm freaking famous! Nobody leaves me!I'm me! I'm special! "
"I'm leaving you, and I'm taking our kid with me."
"No you're f*cling not, he's coming with me. F*ck you!" "Bi-atch!" As daddy punches a door creating a hole in same. Picks me up violently and storms outside of the house with me crying out for my moms.

"Mommy! " "Mami!" ""Mooommmy!"

No abuse here. Yeah, riiiggghhht!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44 Mar 7, 2012
Jay wrote:
Yes, it is. Especially if children see it. If you are the macho type, then look at my previous post on subject.
At any time the argument becomes heated and or violent it's considered abuse. BECAUSE ...a child cannot tell how serious or not is the argument, feelings of guilt, blame, dissapointment, outrage, and many others affect the child / spouse and neighbors and in-laws, as was exactly the case. In Puerto Rico one cannot afford to take ANY domestic violence lightly, where there are 20-30 murders / year.
Get a clue or get counseling.:-)
Well I just simply got divorced.No violence needed. I didnt wait for that,It was coming, so guess where I went.? Puerto Rico.Said to self,I like this...mmmm Ived lived here ever since,15 years. I have a brother in Isabela.. Long time ago kids are great and adults.It worked better for all of us. It was very civil. Thats just my advice.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45 Mar 7, 2012
Jay wrote:
Scenario as seen through the eyes of a child:
Female: "I had it up to here, with these politics of yours. This is only the beginning, it's just going to get worse!"
Male: "I told you that politics in PR is dirty. What to you want from me?"
"I'm done, you hear me,...done! I'm leaving you!"
"You can't leave me. I'm freaking famous! Nobody leaves me!I'm me! I'm special! "
"I'm leaving you, and I'm taking our kid with me."
"No you're f*cling not, he's coming with me. F*ck you!" "Bi-atch!" As daddy punches a door creating a hole in same. Picks me up violently and storms outside of the house with me crying out for my moms.
"Mommy! " "Mami!" ""Mooommmy!"
No abuse here. Yeah, riiiggghhht!
I surrender.. shall i give you my sword!
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#46 Mar 7, 2012
aguadahombre wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I just simply got divorced.No violence needed. I didnt wait for that,It was coming, so guess where I went.? Puerto Rico.Said to self,I like this...mmmm Ived lived here ever since,15 years. I have a brother in Isabela.. Long time ago kids are great and adults.It worked better for all of us. It was very civil. Thats just my advice.
Yep, that's the mature thing to do...but some people just need a "puching bag" to vent their frustrations (mostly men).
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#47 Mar 8, 2012
aguadahombre wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I just simply got divorced.No violence needed. I didnt wait for that,It was coming, so guess where I went.? Puerto Rico.Said to self,I like this...mmmm Ived lived here ever since,15 years. I have a brother in Isabela.. Long time ago kids are great and adults.It worked better for all of us. It was very civil. Thats just my advice.
Good for you. You did what you had to do, man... If it doesn't work....Then one must move on.

Thankfully, i haven't had the problem, up until now, anyhow..Hope i never do.

I know many other's who have. It's not easy to live with a contentious woman under one roof.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#48 Mar 8, 2012
But I keep asking myself. "Why didnt I just learn how to cook"...
But there were good times we had...
"I was reminded of that every month I paid the child support".

LOL
Jay

United States

#49 Mar 8, 2012
Lol! I feel ya! I also am a divorced man and never learned to cook from her either,*sigh* back to my spaghetti with rice...:-)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50 Mar 9, 2012
Well jay.I can make delicious pasta dishes. I remember to this day my mother saying, Dont marry her.Why didnt I listen.My mother was a tough one but I try to remember her cooking.But I did meet a wonderful puerto rican women and got re- married.Its very good this time.Im very content.Its been 8 good years so far.
I also maintain strong relations with my children. I divorced my ex wife... not my kids. I do most the bar b q. My wife makes all the good spanish food. But im not saying ive not had my share of fast food. I ate so many whoppers and big macs, I started to look like one.LOL
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#51 Mar 9, 2012
aguadahombre wrote:
Well jay.I can make delicious pasta dishes. I remember to this day my mother saying, Dont marry her.Why didnt I listen.My mother was a tough one but I try to remember her cooking.But I did meet a wonderful puerto rican women and got re- married.Its very good this time.Im very content.Its been 8 good years so far.
I also maintain strong relations with my children. I divorced my ex wife... not my kids. I do most the bar b q. My wife makes all the good spanish food. But im not saying ive not had my share of fast food. I ate so many whoppers and big macs, I started to look like one.LOL
Italian food rocks. I like it almost as much as comida criolla.

Hey, check out this place called "Pastosa" that ships. We buy from here often. There is a store not too far from my home.

I don't know if they ship to PR though. Most likely. Probably not the cold foods though.

http://www.pastosa.com/

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#52 Mar 9, 2012
I tried to get cannoli..........No body will ship..........Its probably due to spoilage. Ravioli sounds real good im hungry now. Or pasta fagioli..........

But ill settle for mo- fongo today.....con carne frita y caldo.
Jay

Dallas, TX

#53 Mar 10, 2012
Hey! Party at aguadehombres house! For the fight to-nite, EVERYBODY BYOB!! HE'S COOKING PASTA!!!

LOL!!! Hehehe!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#54 Mar 10, 2012
No jay sorry,.....Tonite is my scheduled sex night.LOL'

It dont work like it used too!

joe
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#55 Mar 10, 2012
aguadahombre wrote:
No jay sorry,.....Tonite is my scheduled sex night.LOL'
It dont work like it used too!
joe
LOL!

This is funny.
Jay

United States

#56 Mar 10, 2012
aguadahombre wrote:
No jay sorry,.....Tonite is my scheduled sex night.LOL'
It dont work like it used too!
joe
You mean the partying...?...or ...something else...? Because they have viagra for that... lol!

Juanma Lopez in eight!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#57 Mar 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the partying...?...or ...something else...? Because they have viagra for that... lol!
Juanma Lopez in eight!
Well "my pecker dont work like it used too". cabiche?
Thats why im taking viagra at 9.00pm. no party for you ?.

Theres got be some fine blondies in tejas. no?
.But if it does any good I just got back from the saloon.. Pretty much had my fun and rum for the day.Are you in texas?. I hope you aint into goats or sheep. Now I heard about a feller down in galveston farm road 160, well. he used to..........use your imagination..........zzzz
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#58 Mar 10, 2012
aguadahombre wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "my pecker dont work like it used too". cabiche?
Thats why im taking viagra at 9.00pm. no party for you ?.
Theres got be some fine blondies in tejas. no?
.But if it does any good I just got back from the saloon.. Pretty much had my fun and rum for the day.Are you in texas?. I hope you aint into goats or sheep. Now I heard about a feller down in galveston farm road 160, well. he used to..........use your imagination..........zzzz
Now this is histerical....LOL

hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
LIer

West Islip, NY

#59 Mar 10, 2012
Who the beep wants a blonde from Texas when they can have a banging Puerto Rican chick instead? Blondes are so overrated (and they are usually crazy - avoid them).
TPMP

North Bergen, NJ

#60 Mar 10, 2012
LIer wrote:
Who the beep wants a blonde from Texas when they can have a banging Puerto Rican chick instead? Blondes are so overrated (and they are usually crazy - avoid them).
So are redheads.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Nina de fuego 386,311
Ageing Japan struggles to make immigrants feel ... 3 min Switches 11
Ukraine-The US Vote at the UN is Holocaust Deni... 4 min Pro Ukraine 6
Same-sex married couple of Faisalabad jailed fo... (Dec '07) 10 min bottom 205
India committed to strengthening relations with... 16 min Yupp111 12
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 20 min greek 201
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 23 min Teddy_ 10,647

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE