Micronesian in Hawaii

Aug 2, 2011 Full story: Honolulu 543

Micronesians are Hawaii's newest arrivals. We wanted to find out more about what it's like to make a new life here.

Full Story
jentle heart

Honolulu, HI

#186 Mar 30, 2012
I am the Walrus wrote:
<quoted text>
answer: E N D W E L F A R E
Low Income Subsidies are a Racketeering farce.
Everyone in U.S. should earn their way whether they like it or not.
Welfare is just a slush fund for criminals.
the reason y those people are homeless is because they are so so so damn lazy....
jentle heart

Honolulu, HI

#187 Mar 30, 2012
alice wrote:
Micros keep beating up hawaiians at night. Scary. Can anyone tell me why they do this?
i can tell u shut ur mouth n mind ur own buisness thank u...
jentle heart

Honolulu, HI

#188 Mar 30, 2012
omg you people stop it already..........
Nieria

Waimanalo, HI

#189 Apr 3, 2012
To all the people that were comments..

I just want to say thanks for everything that you guys have done talking about... But anyways only GOD can judget people... If you guys dont know whos judgeting people GOD the one and only can do whatever He want to do with the people that are not good enought in respect other people...
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#190 Apr 3, 2012
Nieria wrote:
To all the people that were comments..
I just want to say thanks for everything that you guys have done talking about... But anyways only GOD can judget people... If you guys dont know whos judgeting people GOD the one and only can do whatever He want to do with the people that are not good enought in respect other people...
And THAT'S why people like IDI AMIN are still living it up!
Reaper

Honolulu, HI

#191 Apr 3, 2012
From Wikipedia; "Amin died at the hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on 16 August 2003 and was buried in Ruwais Cemetery in Jeddah."
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#192 Apr 3, 2012
Reaper wrote:
From Wikipedia; "Amin died at the hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on 16 August 2003 and was buried in Ruwais Cemetery in Jeddah."
IDI is DEAD? Say it ain't so! Last I read, he was chasing babes in Saudi Arabia and livin it up on US money.
alice

United States

#193 Apr 3, 2012
Idi died from complications of tertiary syphilis and systemic elephantiasis; his burial site will become the subject of a new Francis Ford Copolla movie entitled "I Pyss On Your Grave."
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#194 Apr 3, 2012
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> IDI is DEAD? Say it ain't so! Last I read, he was chasing babes in Saudi Arabia and livin it up on US money.
Kinda like you and your phony Military Disability that we have been paying you. What a BS bstid you are.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#195 Apr 4, 2012
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like you and your phony Military Disability that we have been paying you. What a BS bstid you are.
You are overly concerned with my personal life. Are you always so nosy about others? Phony disability? How so? Do you know me or something?
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#196 Apr 4, 2012
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are overly concerned with my personal life. Are you always so nosy about others? Phony disability? How so? Do you know me or something?
NO NO NO only quoting what you have posted Balls. Thats what you get for using a discussion forum as a FACEBOOK website. Stupid man making enemies and giving them ammo is just like shooting your ownself in the head.
Opinion

Honolulu, HI

#197 Apr 4, 2012
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO only quoting what you have posted Balls. Thats what you get for using a discussion forum as a FACEBOOK website. Stupid man making enemies and giving them ammo is just like shooting your ownself in the head.
Slow down there, Hoss. WTF are you talking about? Quoting me? Where?
Balls fan club

Honolulu, HI

#198 Apr 4, 2012
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text> Slow down there, Hoss. WTF are you talking about? Quoting me? Where?
Oh we have our ways of referring to Mr. Balls past comments. What kind of fan club would not keep records of our idol?
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#199 Apr 4, 2012
Balls fan club wrote:
<quoted text>Oh we have our ways of referring to Mr. Balls past comments. What kind of fan club would not keep records of our idol?
That's what I'm hoping for, You need to present evidence, of which there is none. I sure hope you get enough rope there, Hoss.

On another note, just to keep it real. I believe Obama may have information on Breitbart's death. I think he may have picked some of those Castor beans, the same ones that were used by the Russians, and used them to kill Breitbart. Quick, call the feds, I've said it again!
Agnes

Honolulu, HI

#200 Apr 4, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That's what I'm hoping for, You need to present evidence, of which there is none. I sure hope you get enough rope there, Hoss.
On another note, just to keep it real. I believe Obama may have information on Breitbart's death. I think he may have picked some of those Castor beans, the same ones that were used by the Russians, and used them to kill Breitbart. Quick, call the feds, I've said it again!
Calls are not kosher, but a copy was cut and pasted on their website. Thank you
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#201 Apr 4, 2012
Agnes wrote:
<quoted text>Calls are not kosher, but a copy was cut and pasted on their website. Thank you
Thank you, they just love you transvestite kooks wasting their time.
Agnes

Honolulu, HI

#202 Apr 4, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, they just love you transvestite kooks wasting their time.
Try calling your celly a tranvestite Balls and see what happens. I hope he is a huge Black dude named Mary Beth that is in love with Obama and hates birthers.
alice

Ewa Beach, HI

#203 Apr 5, 2012
deport them all and Joe too!
Thalia Fortescue Massie

Honolulu, HI

#204 Apr 5, 2012
Microdots, it I could come back from the dead, you would be my next victims.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#205 Apr 6, 2012
alice wrote:
deport them all and Joe too!
You ever get that lead pipe outta your ass yet lezbo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 3 min Brit Expat 1,465
Buffer zone agreed on in Ukrainian peace talks 4 min Stars and Stripes 14
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 4 min BarboonHunter 45,010
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 5 min Zioni 53
Dalit girl burnt alive in UP names stalker befo... 7 min albert khan 1
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 9 min Fundie Taliban 9
Russia LGBT Activists Worried After Crimea 'Lea... 12 min George 5
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min Nina de fuego 371,501
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 36 min Brit Expat 22,476
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 2 hr Stars and Stripes 106
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••