MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,220

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
hihicevdoingay

Central District, Hong Kong

#3123 Jun 3, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new second daddy's calling you teehee.:)
He says he loves you lots and wants to squeeze you to bits while he flosses on your teeny little weenie.. ;)
Congratulations by the way! I wish both your daddys a happy sex life! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!
1..stupid..shame shame shame..all of you vampire chimpanzee are gaylaboy pervert..wahahahhahaha....ever ybody knows....hihi is gay...wahhahahahahah...all of you vampire and chimps get own..get own...wahahahahha. loser loser.now...hiheeheeheehee..yo u are all defeated again.....hee hee hee......tee hee
hihicevdoingay

#3124 Jun 3, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new second daddy's calling you teehee.:)
He says he loves you lots and wants to squeeze you to bits while he flosses on your teeny little weenie.. ;)
Congratulations by the way! I wish both your daddys a happy sex life! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!
1..hee hee...los angeles time right now is midnight 12:00..the gay chimpanzee is sleeping.now...go..go to usa embassy..fly to los angeles now...find gay hihi chimpansee...do the immoral things..hee hee heee

2..it's too shameful now,,.everybody has know..hee hee hee..quickly dig hole..squeeze inside and hide...hee hee hee...everybody is laughing you gay chimpanzee and gay vampire now....hee hee hee...quickly dig and hide....hee hehee hee..

3...hee hee hee....tomorrow morning hihi chimpanzee will not come here anymore...hihi will keep inside the gay chimpanzee zoo...hee hee hee...you vampires will share the same room with hihi in the zoo...hee hee hee hee hee...
bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#3125 Jun 3, 2012
red dragon wrote:
<quoted text>Who would believe so many people (experts?) can get if wrong ALL OF THE TIME!!(That is 100%. Always! Consistently!! Every time!!) You are on the list. You are peeking through someone elses wwindow, not mine!! FAIL. FAIL. FAIL!!!
wombat, you are one real sicko.. a Tasmanian now calling himself "red Dragon", you are so childish, and seem to live in a fantasy world. I really doubt they even pay you for this Crap
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#3126 Jun 3, 2012
hihicevdoingay wrote:
<quoted text>
1..stupid..stupid...now that i know you and hihi are gays doing immoral things...hihihihihih...stupid. ..be ashame,,,ashame..
2..i pity you...gay chimp...you cev and hihi..gays doing immoral things...hiihihiihihihi...ever ybody knows now...hee hee hee..
3..quickly dig a hole underground and hides yourself from public..hee hee hee...it's too ashame for you gays to do immoral things....hihihihihi.
4..quickly,,hide yourselves from public..don't expose your shame..don't come to this forum....admit that both of you are gays and loser...hihihihiihiihi...shame shame....you are defeated again..hihihi
Sure teehee, whatever you say :)

China though, is still defeated and silenced from fear of the US.:)

The Philippines still wins no matter how many times you call me stupid or gay.:)
red dragon

Baoding, China

#3127 Jun 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure fargo. Whatever you say.
So how come you use two names like you're talking to yourself?(Uncle Fargo and Red Dragon)
So how come you're using a proxy server indicating that you are in two different locations?
Tsk tsk tsk
So obvious.
You asume. as in ass you not me!! Try this. Post through Explorer and then post through Firefox. you just might get two different locations because of the tracker Topix uses. Sometimes my address is shown as Beijing, 150 Km away! Try is on you phone and you might get two different ones again.
How come you don't know this? Not in your wo mao handbook?
red dragon

Baoding, China

#3128 Jun 4, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
wombat, you are one real sicko.. a Tasmanian now calling himself "red Dragon", you are so childish, and seem to live in a fantasy world. I really doubt they even pay you for this Crap
Know whhat you mean. There was an arsehole calling himsalf a new Zealander on one post and Taiwanese on another. You don't get much for 5 mao these days!

How to spot a CCP troll.(Wo mao!)
(The sum of the parts is less than the whole!!)
A few clues.
One fake address.(Grey type, not blue. Or “Location hidden”.)
Only has blogs as reference.
Never answers questions.
Repeats the same crap month after month on different threads. Once shown to be shallow disappears for a month and resurfaces,(or just changes names).Always posts shit that has been debunked ten times before.
Never addresses the thread subject, just posts crap about the poster.
Pretends to be Tibetan, Taiwanese or Indian.(Can change to a New Zealander for a post or two.)
Level of English varies wildly. Good one post, piss poor the next!
Forgets to change screen name or answers in a different name part way through a thread!
Quote themselves as a source!

Free ssouthern Tibet
ken

#3129 Jun 4, 2012
aaa wrote:
you can have the nine dash lie lol!
mad
ken

#3130 Jun 4, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
The ladyboy is pissed wahahahaha!
oops
bill_is_stupid

#3131 Jun 4, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
bill is stupid
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#3134 Jun 4, 2012
red dragon wrote:
<quoted text>Know whhat you mean. There was an arsehole calling himsalf a new Zealander on one post and Taiwanese on another. You don't get much for 5 mao these days!
How to spot a CCP troll.(Wo mao!)
(The sum of the parts is less than the whole!!)
A few clues.
One fake address.(Grey type, not blue. Or “Location hidden”.)
Only has blogs as reference.
Never answers questions.
Repeats the same crap month after month on different threads. Once shown to be shallow disappears for a month and resurfaces,(or just changes names).Always posts shit that has been debunked ten times before.
Never addresses the thread subject, just posts crap about the poster.
Pretends to be Tibetan, Taiwanese or Indian.(Can change to a New Zealander for a post or two.)
Level of English varies wildly. Good one post, piss poor the next!
Forgets to change screen name or answers in a different name part way through a thread!
Quote themselves as a source!
Free ssouthern Tibet
Nice description Uncle Fargo aka Red Dragon! That's YOU!:)
hihicevdoingay

#3135 Jun 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
1..stupid stupid,.don't be fool by your own intelligent,.red dragon and uncle fargo are two different person..wahhahahaa. they are from two different location..

2..stupid stupid..you are not wise..wahahahahahha..you believe that china has stealth, subs. missiles spaceship..and scares to death..but in reality china is primitive and don't have..but you scare. wahahahhahaha...silly,,silly.. .you get own,,get own...hahahahahahaha....fools.
hihicevdoingay

#3136 Jun 4, 2012
1..los angeles time morning 6:00am...gay chimpanzee is sleeping...ready to wake up to make stupid chimpanzee noise.. while i'm ready to go to bed to sleep now...hee hee hee...hee hee
hihi_love_zerah

#3137 Jun 4, 2012
zerah,i know you a female vampire.admit it .tee hee
BEGGAR WITH BIGMOUTH

Carrollton, TX

#3138 Jun 4, 2012
like I said before... the USA will angle to get its 2 bases back...

waste more money they cant afford to waste on their military

(especially since the Chinese are planning on not running a trade surplus) so they wont be able to lend money

in the end beggar Indios will get more american penis in their women...(maybe they will take care of the 50,000 half halfers they threw away last time around)

the Old Fat foreigners will lose out to the drunken american sailors on shore leave...

in the end this will all hasten China's rise to world dominance...as American fails to reign in its military spending...

and Filipinos will still be begging in 3 years time, as the US National debt hits 20 trillion
bill

#3139 Jun 4, 2012
although i support the phil for scarborough, but i believe that China is really the true owner of scarborough...too bad for phil,,they should give up
bill

#3140 Jun 4, 2012
by the way, i just arrived hk from new zealand for business trip..will be back in a week.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#3141 Jun 4, 2012
bill wrote:
although i support the phil for scarborough, but i believe that China is really the true owner of scarborough...too bad for phil,,they should give up
Which "China" bill? The real China or the joke China?
Red Dragon

#3142 Jun 4, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Which "China" bill? The real China or the joke China?
you know, Cev is idiot, he thinks we are the same person. but you and I are not the same person..Cev mind is naive.
manny

#3143 Jun 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure teehee, whatever you say :)
China though, is still defeated and silenced from fear of the US.:)
The Philippines still wins no matter how many times you call me stupid or gay.:)
.1..so you have admit you lose now..your master send six ships, your master scare to death...your master said he is neutral in scarborough and spratly...he will not help you..what can you do?
red dragon

#3144 Jun 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrong, low IQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyprus President says won't return to 'dialogue... 5 min greek 115
Ed Miliband's party is boycotting talks on Engl... 7 min Jeremy 3
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Rasputin 378,708
Pacific Climate Warriors tell Australia to cut ... 8 min axe the ABC 1
China economy grows at slowest pace in 5 years 9 min SettingSon 20
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) 10 min Imran 5,307
Book brands Kissinger a war criminal 10 min greek 30

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE