MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Comments
2,901 - 2,920 of 15,250 Comments Last updated May 11, 2014
red dragon

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is Uncle Fargo aka Red Dragon. He has a new name -again. Pattern of sentence construction is the same. What do you expect from a troll.
You are still the expert on me? Fail, Fail, fail! More fiction!!

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Every time someone suggests China should become a democracy I will read this thread. Would you give the people who post here the vote?(No, I don't vote so your reply is as worthless and everything else you post!
AmFil

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

@TeeHee...

Look here. Chinese-Filipinos are welcomed to live in the Philippines. Some become Filipino out of thier own accord. They are respected. Whether they own the Philippine economy is IRRELEVANT!

Because of Philippine history,

1) Filipinos are Asian geographically and externally (though Malay stock),

2) Use of English daily as North Americans,

3) Culturally "Hispanic-influenced " religiously and linguistically connecting them to Latin Americans...

EQUALS = F-I-L-P-I-N-O...

They are Asian mentally, 2nd language English speakers linguistically, and Hispanic in celebrating religion, passion and romance!!!

China is a respected NEIGHBOR...And like any NEIGHBOR, if they overstep their bounds and bully's her surrounding neighbors, what the hell do Chinese people expect...a cookie?

I don't think so!
hihi

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I chose my username AM-FIL to exercise my diplomacy to you. I am Filipino-American or American of Filipino descent, and have the utmost respect for the land and culture of my grandparents and parents which is the Philippines. Furthermore, I have friends that are Chinese-American or Americans of Chinese descent. I am NOT a China hater. Arrogant Chinese bully's, yes...

It's all in the mentality of representing your country and your ethnicity.

So, from this point on, I expect you to understand the "neighbor" concept and the sovereignty of China's Asian neighbors and do not being shocked at Filipino nationals reacting as they have!

Thank you!
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

red dragon wrote:
<quoted text>You are still the expert on me? Fail, Fail, fail! More fiction!!
Who would believe someone who uses 2 names and also uses a proxy server?

FAIL. Try harder next time fargo.
Chinaman

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I see the chinamen have run out of insults!! LOL. Your chinamen claim to Filipino territory is so irrefutable that you chinamen can only talk about maids and prostitutes?? LOL. Who taught u chinamen how to argue and think??? LMAO!
No wonder chinamen are so damn violent!!!

What happened to old china??? LOL
hihiNaiveGaySham e

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

1..hihi..you bring shame on your kababayan because you are gay chimpanzee...wahahahahahahaha. ..you wasted too much space on this forum with your stupid chimpanzee noise....hee hee kee kee....chita oung ga wa..tarzan......wahahhahahahah aha.....and you and your vampire cev with the artificial thing are defeated again....waahahahahahaha.
hihiNaiveGaySham e

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

hihi wrote:
I chose my username AM-FIL to exercise my diplomacy to you. I am Filipino-American or American of Filipino descent, and have the utmost respect for the land and culture of my grandparents and parents which is the Philippines. Furthermore, I have friends that are Chinese-American or Americans of Chinese descent. I am NOT a China hater. Arrogant Chinese bully's, yes...
It's all in the mentality of representing your country and your ethnicity.
So, from this point on, I expect you to understand the "neighbor" concept and the sovereignty of China's Asian neighbors and do not being shocked at Filipino nationals reacting as they have!
Thank you!
1..hihi gay stupid...we don't hate your people...we only hate your greedy politician who try to claim things that they don't own...
hihiNaiveGaySham e

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

AmFil wrote:
@TeeHee...
Look here. Chinese-Filipinos are welcomed to live in the Philippines. Some become Filipino out of thier own accord. They are respected. Whether they own the Philippine economy is IRRELEVANT!
Because of Philippine history,
1) Filipinos are Asian geographically and externally (though Malay stock),
2) Use of English daily as North Americans,
3) Culturally "Hispanic-influenced " religiously and linguistically connecting them to Latin Americans...
EQUALS = F-I-L-P-I-N-O...
They are Asian mentally, 2nd language English speakers linguistically, and Hispanic in celebrating religion, passion and romance!!!
China is a respected NEIGHBOR...And like any NEIGHBOR, if they overstep their bounds and bully's her surrounding neighbors, what the hell do Chinese people expect...a cookie?
I don't think so!
1..we don't claim your political land,,.we only claim what is mine, that is(the isles within the 9 dash line)
hihiNaiveGaySham e

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
you are getting more stupid,,,1.vampire..2.mosquito ..3..whoree head.......4..half inch hi-tech artificial...wahahahahahahha.
cevHalfInch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
you getting more stupid...1.vampire..2.mosquito ..3.whoree head.........and... 4.halfinch hitech artificial
drunkscotsmanHal fInch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Drunken Scotsman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one owned, bubbles. lol
1..do you mean you are gay also.???....wahahahahahahaa
aaa

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

you can have the nine dash lie lol!
drunkscotsmanHal fInch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

hihi wrote:
LMAO!
Listen, TeeHeeManny... I'll write what you want to hear okay, you are RIGHT and I and all other commenters are wrong.
I really think you don't know how ridiculous you are looking.
I'm feeling so much pity for you that my "slings" at you may be affecting your blood pressure and your stress level.
So, you need to stop, go to another forum or change your tone.
The more you continue, the more pathetic you are becoming...seriously now.
I admit I'm stupid....so there! lol...
Peace my Kabaybayans...I hope I made y'all laugh, for one moment in time, which was my "double" intent, but I think TeeHeeManny is teeter tottering with reality now! Don't want to push him over the edge...even I have standards!
1.stupid hihi gay chimpanzee.....your stupid naive chimpanzee noise joke will not have effect on me.....although i'm tire to hear chimpanzee sound.....chita ..oung gawa....tarzan...wahahaha.

2.your kababayan will only laugh you, the gay chimpanzee. wahahaha...you are stupid chimpanzee..and so you admits that you are a loser now...wahahhaha....i put you in the chimpanzee cage zoo and listen your chimpanzee cry...wahahahahaha...chita..ou ng gawa...you and the rest of gay vampire are defeated..teeeee heeee
Drunken Scotsman

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

drunkscotsmanHalfInch wrote:
<quoted text>
1..do you mean you are gay also.???....wahahahahahahaa
You're the ladyboy. lolol
drunkscotsmanHal fInch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Cev wrote:
Hahaha.. holy shit. You really owned him and he still has no idea. hahaha.. he seemed really confused in his posts.
LMAO early in the morning. But as much as I want to join in, my apologies as I'm off to the US embassy.
Later!
1..stupid ce_v_ampire....you and hihi are the one who get own.(you don't know you are gay ladiboi).wahahahahahah...i know you are a "gay whoree head" now...you get own by old china...you stupid cevampire are defeated..wahahahhahaha...but you vampires just don't want to admit the reality...wahahahahahaha...sha me,shame
cevampireNoInch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Cev wrote:
Hahaha.. holy shit. You really owned him and he still has no idea. hahaha.. he seemed really confused in his posts.
LMAO early in the morning. But as much as I want to join in, my apologies as I'm off to the US embassy.
Later!
1..i have idea that you are a "stupid whoree head gay half inch" ..shame shame you stupid whoree head..you trys to claim gay...
cevampireNoInch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

hihi wrote:
LMAO!
Listen, TeeHeeManny... I'll write what you want to hear okay, you are RIGHT and I and all other commenters are wrong.
I really think you don't know how ridiculous you are looking.
I'm feeling so much pity for you that my "slings" at you may be affecting your blood pressure and your stress level.
So, you need to stop, go to another forum or change your tone.
The more you continue, the more pathetic you are becoming...seriously now.
I admit I'm stupid....so there! lol...
Peace my Kabaybayans...I hope I made y'all laugh, for one moment in time, which was my "double" intent, but I think TeeHeeManny is teeter tottering with reality now! Don't want to push him over the edge...even I have standards!
1...i'm not interested to play with chimpanzee...but you can be a nice pet for ce_v_ampire....or cevampire be your pet...and you two can play wee wee together..
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Poor chinaman. Hihi, your post seems to have affected the inner psyche of this chinaman, damaging him permanently.

I pity this guy.:(

Are you sure he consented to sleep with you? Or did you just rape his ass? Poor guy, poor guy..

I really want to save him and bring the topic of Scarborough back, but China seems to be utterly defeated to the point of silence. No news whatsoever from China after they said they will tone down their 'war of words'.

The only significant news that came out after that was about the USA repositioning 60% of it's fleet to Asia Pacific. And this silenced China even more.

Poor poor China. Poor poor chinamen.. Defeated again.:(
red dragon

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would believe so many people (experts?) can get if wrong ALL OF THE TIME!!(That is 100%. Always! Consistently!! Every time!!) You are on the list. You are peeking through someone elses wwindow, not mine!! FAIL. FAIL. FAIL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min SpaceBlues 32,002
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Dalit Trolls Biffers 114,982
Groups rally locally in support of Israel, Pale... 7 min Rick Moss 4
Are Israel and Turkey friends again? (Apr '13) 7 min Dander 16
No peace in Mideast as diplomats rush in 10 min Abu Mohammed 17
Turkey to be divided between Armenia, Kurdistan... (Sep '10) 11 min interesting 287
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 11 min The ADELAIDEAN 598
•••
•••