No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,103)

Showing posts 22,041 - 22,060 of47,876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely ...Mankind has and still uses religion for purposes of attaining wealth or control ....But, all men have consciences , these can generally steer us away from trouble.....
Behind all religions,at all times,there has always been a commercial twist..:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Will USA part with Hawaii?

Or,will Puerto Rico get it's due?

Or Texas will be returned to Mexico?

No no no no no...

And,so Kashmir stays with India.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

NeviIle Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by 360%? explain this analogy vis a vis Kashmir.
Nehru made commitments after the armed intrusion took place and that too not within the borders of India. Pakistanis invaded a different princely state that was NOT A PART OF INDIA.
first YOU tell me , how do you find the gang raping (including brutal gang rape of english nuns in convents) and burning of homes by paki army regulars and pathan muslim kubails …while they howled "allah hu akbar".

my eldest uncle was a captain in the indian army at that time . He himself captured and imprisoned captured paki troops (all in paki army unforms), court-martialed them for rape and had them shot by firing squad .

Now you will certainly say " how can the indian army court martial pakistani armymen…thats not their jurisdiction"…you WILL choose to remain silent on the paki army brutalities

i said 360% because kashmir chose to be independent at the time the british left india.Nehru would have respected that as he was not a man of war.But political situation changed by the sneak attack of pakistan . The pakistanis plundered the kashmiris and the countryside in kashmir.The brutalities were severe in places like baramulla.

you are very pro muslim and pro pakistan

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Islam has the largest commercial twist to it.

Plunder loot rape and murder....is sewn into seams of Islam.

Shia /Sunni split strated with fight over the booty that flowed in Arabia with expansion of Islam.

Slaves,women,gold and whatever was fought over.

And,god looked on!!!:):):):

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Islam STILL has a very glaring commercial twist to it.

The military/civilian governments in Pakistan use the 'India bogey' to hold on to their privileges in Pakistan...the population is fed stories of "Islam is in danger"

Islam is very much alive and kicking in Pakistan.

But,the ordinary citizenry are not safe in Pakistan...lawlessness,crumbli ng economics, and dilapidated education is starting to tell...nothing comes out of Pakistan...the rich parasites feed on the wretched and Pakistan is fast fast going broke!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
hey i wanted to say that
heh heh heh
I read so much of your posts that I think that I am starting to post like yourself!!!!!!:):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
Hey finey....look at your loving,atheist pork eating halal shunning chinese and their loving treatment of Muslim in Xinjiang!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

FINELINE wrote:

Russians in Chechnya.

Russia China and India are secular and even officially atheist.

What is happening is that regressive Islamist Muslims want to upset the cart all over the world.

And,sure enough they face-----retribution!

What say Finey?

how is Imran khan going to handle all this?:):):)

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Well then even the kingdom of Tikamgarh, Jharsugrda....Hydrabad ...any fkcng prince with inflated ego & flat credibility wanted to be independent and were brought under rule by danda in right place !

In case of Kashmir danda was small.....correction are inevitable to rope them in rule !
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
first YOU tell me , how do you find the gang raping (including brutal gang rape of english nuns in convents) and burning of homes by paki army regulars and pathan muslim kubails …while they howled "allah hu akbar".
my eldest uncle was a captain in the indian army at that time . He himself captured and imprisoned captured paki troops (all in paki army unforms), court-martialed them for rape and had them shot by firing squad .
Now you will certainly say " how can the indian army court martial pakistani armymen…thats not their jurisdiction"…you WILL choose to remain silent on the paki army brutalities
i said 360% because kashmir chose to be independent at the time the british left india.Nehru would have respected that as he was not a man of war.But political situation changed by the sneak attack of pakistan . The pakistanis plundered the kashmiris and the countryside in kashmir.The brutalities were severe in places like baramulla.
you are very pro muslim and pro pakistan

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Under UN Resolution 240(or was it 270?), first action was supposed to be withdrawal of all troops by Pakistan and then India was supposed to reduce it troop numbers and then India was supposed to hold a plebecite of all J & K under UN supervision. Pakistanis have been citing this resolution but it is they who refused to withdraw their armed "volunteers" and covert troops. Until recent years admissions by many who were involved, Pakistan was claiming non-involvement in the original invasion of independent J & K!
Indians...Hindus...during the reign of Aurangazeb loved the conversions that took place in Kashmir as these conversions came with gifts and I do like your knowledge but you overrate yourself and then become clumsy. Before you write something, do some research.

United Nations (Security Council) Resolution 240 was adopted on October 25, 1967 and it condemned the violations of the cease-fire worked out in past resolutions and concerned mainly Israel, Syria and the United Arab Republic who adopted the resolution unanimously.

United Nations (Security Council) Resolution 270 was adopted on August 26, 1969, after an air attack by Israel on Southern Lebanon.

Your attempt to bring in similar sounding number to alleged 270 could in fact be article 370 from the Indian constitution, which grants special status to Jammu and Kashmir.

The difference in quality shows clearly.

Just compare India and Pakistan or..

Dak original and Dak original in you !!!:):):):

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
I complimented your video clip as it comes from my country the language is unmistakably Hindi as I do not understand anything from it.

Is it about the muslim kashmiri kids defeating hindu Indian army or CRPF in some cricket match and our brave soldiers armed with guns are beating the shit out of them?:):):)

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

It's definately not the Endian that can solve any problems in Pakistan for they have enough problems of their own.
Your VOTE does not count!!!!

It's the people of PAKISTAN, that have to decide.
FINELINE...

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Brave Endian Soldiers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
Brave Endian Soldiers.
Dumb sullahs (as always).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb sullahs (as always).
The voice-over has been superimposed. It is a hindu girl who has been beaten by tyrant mother-in-law and brutal father-in-law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
Brave Endian Soldiers.
I read so much of your posts that I think that I am starting to post like yourself!!!!!!:):)

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

PurpIe Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
The voice-over has been superimposed. It is a hindu girl who has been beaten by tyrant mother-in-law and brutal father-in-law.

This one better?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
Brave Endian Soldiers.
New York based CNN correspondent, Julia Whitehead, who was supposed to interview Pakistani cricketing legend turned politician, Imran Khan, ended up interviewing Bollywood actor Imran Khan instead under a case of mistaken identity. Julia had been recently assigned to the South Asian bureau and is working on an upcoming article on politicians from the sub-continent. Unfortunately, her knowledge of Bollywood, Cricket and South Asia in general is very sketchy, which led to her interviewing the wrong Khan. An Indian colleague had casually mentioned that Imran Khan was in New York shooting for a movie and the unsuspecting Julia promptly scheduled an interview with him before he left. Bollywood Actor, Imran Khan, in turn gladly agreed to the interview hoping it would fetch him some publicity and enhance his image with Indians living in America.

Here are excerpts from the faux interview that CNN kindly shared with The UnReal Times:

Julia: Thank you Mr. Khan for agreeing to the interview. Must say, you look quite young for your age. What is the secret of your youthful looks?

Imran (slightly taken aback): er… thanks. I work hard to pass off as a 22 year old although I am 28. Good sleeping habits, exercise and healthy diet do the trick for me.

Julia (giggling): Mr. Khan, your sense of humour is delectable… For a fast bowler, you have quite a small build and frame. How did you manage to be successful in your sporting career despite being so puny?

Imran (blushing): You yanks have a very weird sense of humour. Er… my cute looks and puny frame help bowl maidens over, you see. Hopefully, I will continue to maintain a good strike rate going forward also.

Julia (now laughing hysterically): I was told that Cricket is a sophisticated sport that we Americans will never be able to understand. I can see why now. On a serious note, how easy was it to make the transition to full time political activism?

Imran (raises his eye brows quizzically): er… I am not really a full time activist. I sometimes take a stand on issues of dubious public interest such as filing a PIL against increasing the legal age for drinking mainly to garner some publicity and increase my star value.

Julia: Wow, you advocate that drinking should be legalized? Mr. Khan, you realize that your life can be in danger for taking such a bold and extreme stand…

Imran: Hmm… now you are scaring me. Why would anyone want to kill me for taking such a stand? This is India for heaven’s sake, not Pakistan.

Julia (confused): er…but aren’t you a Pakistani?

Imran: Hell no!!

Julia: Huh? Wait a minute, aren’t you the famous cricketing legend Imran Khan who won the World Cup for Pakistan in 1992?

(Imran, whose ears slowly begin to turn scarlet, just stares at her)

Julia (still confused): Well then, who are you?

(Imran opens his mouth in indignation, but no words come out. He abruptly stands up and walks away leaving a confused Julia behind)

The following day, Imran Khan swore not to grant interviews to ignorant American journalists ever again. Julia on the other hand, has requested that she be shifted elsewhere from the South Asian bureau citing utter lack of familiarity with the region.
nazi kaji

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

PurpIe Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
New York based CNN correspondent, Julia Whitehead, who was supposed to interview Pakistani cricketing legend turned politician, Imran Khan, ended up interviewing Bollywood actor Imran Khan instead under a case of mistaken identity. Julia had been recently assigned to the South Asian bureau and is working on an upcoming article on politicians from the sub-continent. Unfortunately, her knowledge of Bollywood, Cricket and South Asia in general is very sketchy, which led to her interviewing the wrong Khan. An Indian colleague had casually mentioned that Imran Khan was in New York shooting for a movie and the unsuspecting Julia promptly scheduled an interview with him before he left. Bollywood Actor, Imran Khan, in turn gladly agreed to the interview hoping it would fetch him some publicity and enhance his image with Indians living in America.
Here are excerpts from the faux interview that CNN kindly shared with The UnReal Times:
Julia: Thank you Mr. Khan for agreeing to the interview. Must say, you look quite young for your age. What is the secret of your youthful looks?
Imran (slightly taken aback): er… thanks. I work hard to pass off as a 22 year old although I am 28. Good sleeping habits, exercise and healthy diet do the trick for me.
Julia (giggling): Mr. Khan, your sense of humour is delectable… For a fast bowler, you have quite a small build and frame. How did you manage to be successful in your sporting career despite being so puny?
Imran (blushing): You yanks have a very weird sense of humour. Er… my cute looks and puny frame help bowl maidens over, you see. Hopefully, I will continue to maintain a good strike rate going forward also.
Julia (now laughing hysterically): I was told that Cricket is a sophisticated sport that we Americans will never be able to understand. I can see why now. On a serious note, how easy was it to make the transition to full time political activism?
Imran (raises his eye brows quizzically): er… I am not really a full time activist. I sometimes take a stand on issues of dubious public interest such as filing a PIL against increasing the legal age for drinking mainly to garner some publicity and increase my star value.
Julia: Wow, you advocate that drinking should be legalized? Mr. Khan, you realize that your life can be in danger for taking such a bold and extreme stand…
Imran: Hmm… now you are scaring me. Why would anyone want to kill me for taking such a stand? This is India for heaven’s sake, not Pakistan.
Julia (confused): er…but aren’t you a Pakistani?
Imran: Hell no!!
Julia: Huh? Wait a minute, aren’t you the famous cricketing legend Imran Khan who won the World Cup for Pakistan in 1992?
(Imran, whose ears slowly begin to turn scarlet, just stares at her)
Julia (still confused): Well then, who are you?
(Imran opens his mouth in indignation, but no words come out. He abruptly stands up and walks away leaving a confused Julia behind)
The following day, Imran Khan swore not to grant interviews to ignorant American journalists ever again. Julia on the other hand, has requested that she be shifted elsewhere from the South Asian bureau citing utter lack of familiarity with the region.
Hahaha...very nice article...fart...fart...ahh... fart...woahh maza agya hay....bring a cylinder under my gund to tab the lpg cooking gas ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,041 - 22,060 of47,876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 2 min Dana Robertson 760
If Scotland leaves, will we be left with FUK? 4 min Professor Kuzman 39
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Uzi 109,567
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min Ala Torug 324,105
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 12 min PROUD TO BE SERB 1,489
Pinion: I-69 work may begin in summer or fall (Mar '08) 13 min Mac And Cheese 3
Graduation ceremony of Pakistan Air Force offic... 16 min AlahuAkbar THIS 14
•••
•••
•••
•••