No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
20,621 - 20,640 of 50,159 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21874 Jul 7, 2012
it shows your immaturity**

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#21875 Jul 7, 2012
&fe ature=related

FINELINE...

Location hidden

#21876 Jul 7, 2012

And,that Fineline,that was Chief of PAF!

DO LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT KASHMIR AND E PAKISTAN?

Location hidden

#21877 Jul 7, 2012
by the way,it is PIGLET not piglit...you lose temper fast dont you..and forget correct spellings?:):)

Location hidden

#21878 Jul 7, 2012
FINELINE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RQYl27tzIckXX&feature=rel ated
FINELINE...
Well honestly I'm Pakistani and I know that we share a common culture and heritage with India nobody can deny it. My grandparents were all from North India/Punjab area. Almost a thousand years ago all of us were either Hindus or Buddhists which is a fact, we became Muslims and Islamic after the Arabs came and conquered the land upon forced conversions...sad fact but true.

GollaGandaLova 4 months ago 30

That was one of the comments beneath the video,Fineline!

We remember it all too well and some of you choose to remember it too!:):):)

Location hidden

#21879 Jul 7, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
actually its easy for Indian troops to control balochistan
its sparsely populated and its people are worse the worst muslim barbarians
5 Indian infantry divisions (about 80, 000 troops) strategically placed with just medium arty and about 100 tanks in balochistan and all that natural gas is ours.
Perhaps we should really think seriously about it?

or,that gas will be sold to China and Gwadar might become a Chinese naval base!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#21880 Jul 7, 2012
I will invest in Massage Parlors and Karaoke Bars ….innovatively floating ones in lake ! Chinku and b’tiful Muslim Kashmiri Gals will be the custodians !
When you make lotta money in ur business please be my paying guest there to relax and burn some money ! ;-)>>>>>> >>>

PS: Motoo Finie will be given super dooper senior citizen discount in my places......O mera forum langotiA yaar haey after all !

OK Motoo- tou deal pucca samjhoon ?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
article 370 will be abrogated by 2015
then all land will be purchased at a by us because we can easily afford it and muslims cant
we will encourage these mussalas to move lock stock and barrel to so called POK…or kill them
harminder

Mumbai, India

#21882 Jul 7, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
I will invest in Massage Parlors and Karaoke Bars ….innovatively floating ones in lake ! Chinku and b’tiful Muslim Kashmiri Gals will be the custodians !
When you make lotta money in ur business please be my paying guest there to relax and burn some money ! ;-)>>>>>> >>>
PS: Motoo Finie will be given super dooper senior citizen discount in my places......O mera forum langotiA yaar haey after all !
<quoted text>
will the parlours have muslim women in boat tarps serving you ?

lol
harminder

Mumbai, India

#21883 Jul 7, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
<quoted text>
deal karlo chalo pacca karo

muk muka karo jaldee

peshgee aur pagdee abhee to de do mussaley ko…cherrot peeta rahegaa aur kalma padta rahega aur subah daadhi mein aur neechey key baal mein mehndee lagataa rahegaa

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21884 Jul 7, 2012
a_to_z_ak wrote:
<quoted text>

so all that hoopla about sati pratha/practice was due to widows voluntarily burning with their dead husbands. no violence, just simple suicides in hinduism.
regards
ak
Who said that it was good but don't forget that it came in tradition on large scale due to Muhammadans . In ancient India some examples of Sati are present but it was never followed neither by royals nor by commons . With the invasion of Muhammadans [ who didn't/don't have any respect for women and humanity ] it was practiced on large scale because Hindu's women prefer to look themselves in fire instead in HARAM of MUHAMMADAN King .

But you can't understand this because there was no such self-respect in Muhammadan's women . Remember -- " Mutahi " like traditions .
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#21885 Jul 8, 2012
Shiela wrote:
That's what you said not me. There is only one true God and it is not Allah, can't you read. I know who the true God is, it is you that is confused. People such as yourself claim their god is the only god but he's not. You are dishonest in what you have written. Shame on you. Islam divides people not unites them stop kidding yourself. I am not great only God is great so stop being sarcastic.
Ans.

It is you who is confused and trying to confuse others. The Creator of Universe is only one whom different nations call by different names.

When you talk about the Creator of the Universe you should talk about His attributes and not just go on spreading hate and hatred.

As per Islam, Allah is the Creator who made every thing in this Universe? What did God, YHWH and Ishwar did? Did they not create the Universe?

Then as per Islam Allah has no image and no physical form. Does GOD, YHWH and Ishwar have any form or any physical image?

Then As per Islam, Allah is All Powerful, Knowledgeable, Wise, Merciful, Living, Omniscient, Omnipresent , One that shall never die… and 100 more attributes. Does not God , YHWH and Ishwar have same attributes.

How then you can say that Allah is different than God, YHWH and Ishwar?

There are a few areas in which Jews, Christians and Hindus have diverted and gave some attributes which do not fit with the Majesty of Creator.

And that is where Jews have made their YHWH as having special favors for Jews. Christians have made their God into a Triune God and Hindus have made many idols representing different Attributes of Creator.

These are deviations and do not change the main idea that basically they all worship the same Creator of Universe, who is known by different names.

It is Islam, however which has preserved the best concept of Creator free from all these defects and aberrations which Jews and Christians and Hindus have introduced.

It is this approach which will unite humanity onto one common platform….not these divisionary ways of you, which are filled with hate, hatred and bias towards islam and Muslims.

It is me who is spreading peace and tolerance and co-existence not you, or people who have your way of thinking like our Harminder the Great, KH and lots.
a_to_z_ak

Croydon, UK

#21886 Jul 8, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that it was good but don't forget that it came in tradition on large scale due to Muhammadans . In ancient India some examples of Sati are present but it was never followed neither by royals nor by commons . With the invasion of Muhammadans [ who didn't/don't have any respect for women and humanity ] it was practiced on large scale because Hindu's women prefer to look themselves in fire instead in HARAM of MUHAMMADAN King .
But you can't understand this because there was no such self-respect in Muhammadan's women . Remember -- " Mutahi " like traditions .
ghaas phoos ka doctor

you awkwardly jump from violence to self respect :)

stay focused dude. suicide is preservation of self respect in your view, i say people drugged those widows and pushed them. something like modern day political self immolation(tibetans china thingy) acts :P

so why exactly did they have these sati culture to start with.

i am not sure about mutahi thingy you are bringing in as an argument. if its mutah(allowed by minority shias, not by majority sunnis), then please explain to us about devdasi culture. devdasis must be beaming with self respect being prostitutes for temple clergy et al :P

your whole mahabharath is violence/war tutorial which started with a crappy family property dispute. and ramayan has a disgruntled/estranged husband waging a war against raavan dude. if those are mythology books then why the hell do you call those violent folks as gods/demi-gods. enjoying your selective ignorance are you.

regards
ak
harminder

Mumbai, India

#21887 Jul 8, 2012
it is actually the cult hate book called qoran which spreads murder rape and looting by encouraging mass murder of other humans called "KAFURS"

qoran spreads racism and debauchery too
a_to_z_ak

Croydon, UK

#21888 Jul 8, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that it was good
ghaas phoos ke doctor

just to yank your chain.

ram dude was the coward who attacked the vaali(monkey brother of hanuman or something) from behind.
and he didn't have the courage to face a little scrutiny from his own public, that he sent his wife to jungle. should have shown some existence of spine.

krishna fella showed his nature while killing grief stricken drona(by making drona believe that his son was dead). but hey all is fair in war, right. and he is a god incarnate/god of yours. so is it your ignorance or simple blind faith, let us know.

and mahabharath began with a gambling match where a fella(yudhistar) gave his wife panchaali(wife of five dudes) as collateral. brilliant demi-gods you folks believe in :P

regards
ak
naeem ahmad okarvi

Pakistan

#21889 Jul 8, 2012
jo islam k bara me nahe janta wo islam k bara me bura mat kahe
Don

Delhi, India

#21890 Jul 8, 2012
a_to_z_ak wrote:
<quoted text>
ghaas phoos ka doctor
you awkwardly jump from violence to self respect :)
stay focused dude. suicide is preservation of self respect in your view, i say people drugged those widows and pushed them. something like modern day political self immolation(tibetans china thingy) acts :P
so why exactly did they have these sati culture to start with.
i am not sure about mutahi thingy you are bringing in as an argument. if its mutah(allowed by minority shias, not by majority sunnis), then please explain to us about devdasi culture. devdasis must be beaming with self respect being prostitutes for temple clergy et al :P
your whole mahabharath is violence/war tutorial which started with a crappy family property dispute. and ramayan has a disgruntled/estranged husband waging a war against raavan dude. if those are mythology books then why the hell do you call those violent folks as gods/demi-gods. enjoying your selective ignorance are you.
regards
ak
A(bdul) K(arim),

You do not know much about Indian History.'Sati' was not prevalent in ancient India. Neither was it mandatory for Hindu women in ancient times. Dashratha's wives did not perform 'sati'.

Practice of 'Sati' became prevalent in Rajsthan after Islamic invasion. Hindu women to save themselves from Arab and Turks.

Rama or Krishna did not attack innocent civilians like Muhammad. Their army did not molest women of enemies like Muhammad's Jihadis. Even Duryodhana was better than Muhammad who did not kill civilians.
Johny jeda

United States

#21891 Jul 8, 2012
Pakistan is the source of terrorism plz hate pakistan
Ex Muslim

United States

#21892 Jul 8, 2012
guys this allah is shit on earth . Islam is 100 mentally retarded religion . . . -.christianity is best . . Its teach whole world peace. . . . See all christian countries are rich and developed. And all islam countries are underdeveloped and illiterate too. Poor peoples. Hindu are too poor. But atlist they are normal . . Not like islam. . . I. Sincerely believe that islam is religion of mentally retarded .
sherjat

London, UK

#21893 Jul 8, 2012
Idiot, Christainity is a racist facist religion that has killed millions. The European conquerors justified their actions by the Bible which is racist in itself. The Devil Pope declared that native Indians and Blacks had no souls and hence were not humans and so could be enslaved.

Western countries are developed as most of the whites are not christians and never go to church you are a Black and so stop talking rubbish.
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#21894 Jul 8, 2012
Link showing Homo Sapien's linkage to great apes.

Hey MUQ, etc what say you lot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 2 min first round 38
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Khaled 364,809
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 min uiha 11,832
In Japanese Visit to Delhi, A Message Goes Out ... (Jan '14) 13 min Vikram Vinod 4
Macedonian *ternal derby in football 15 min Macedonian 10
China says wants to mend ties with Vietnam: Xinhua 16 min Shinichiro Takizawa 33
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 20 min Jooosh04 1,054
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min J RULES 68,992
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••