No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,032)

Showing posts 20,621 - 20,640 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Do you have any plans to ease the problems in Baluchistan,Fineline?:):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

http://dawn.com/2012/07/07/supremacy-of-parli...

This guy with hooded eyes is IFTIKAR CHAUDRY ..now this guy wants to make Pakistan " safe for Islam" and has taken it upon himself ( and by extension,the entire judiciary of Pakistan!) to 'defend' it..read as "more trouble for minorities and death of any secular thought at all"

Hooded villian to watch!
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Purple Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Amitabh Bachachan was once asked " will you act in a children's movie for free"/
He replied with a remarkable candor "ALL my movies are children's movies"...well,if you want Pakistanis to stop watching children' movies it is ok with me...
Such a dreary life in Pakistan...no alcohol,no foreign cricket teams coming to Pakistan everything is censored by a paranoid society and pirated Bollywood movies provide some escapist fare...
You dont like to see weeping Kashmiri women?
I have seen my history teacher's voice crack when she used to read out chapters detailing Muslim depredations in India...when I was about 12.My emotions are as strong as yours!
So you can understand our contempt for you?
We Hindus have left Muslims in dust...you are not fit for modernity at all...no education,no useful perspective on life..
There is an article called Article 370 which confers 'special status' on Kashmir. I CANNOT buy land in Kashmir.
Once Kashmir's special status goes with abrogation of that article I CAN buy land there.
Imagine that to happen Fineline?
Real estate in Kashmir will be sheets of gold nothing less!
And once land is bought for development factories and fruit orchards hundreds of thousands of jobs will be created...wonder if militancy with grew with staganation will survive at all?
What say,Fineline?:):):)
article 370 will be abrogated by 2015

then all land will be purchased at a by us because we can easily afford it and muslims cant

we will encourage these mussalas to move lock stock and barrel to so called POK…or kill them

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
then all land will be purchased at a by us because we can easily afford it and muslims cant
we will encourage these mussalas to move lock stock and barrel to so called POK…or kill them
I wish someone can produce an elaborate feasibility report about business prospects in Kashmir- fruit orchards,canneries,ski resorts,golf courses hospitals spas for foreign customers..

hand it over to high net worth individuals and to corporates..

mount a lobbying campaign and consolidate Kashmir forver.

pass another resolution in the parliament claiming POK too!:):):)

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Purple Pig wrote:
Do you have any plans to ease the problems in Baluchistan,Fineline?:):)
Yes I have stated that Baluchistan issue should be addressed many times.
What's your interest here anyways as a foreigner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have stated that Baluchistan issue should be addressed many times.
What's your interest here anyways as a foreigner.
What is your interest in Kashmir?

You are a foreigner too!:):):)

If Baluchs ask for help we might help them you know?

purely on humanatarian grounds! that is all!!
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

IN FACT "general " parvez musharraf bombed the cave in which baloch tamandar akbar bugti lived. This was 2006 Aug

musharraf said in typical egoistic muslim anger

"bahar aa jao naheen to marey jaogey"

akbar bugti was a proud baloch leader and was brutally killed when the cave roof came crashing down due to paki heavy bombing

mark my words the day musharraf enters pakistan these baloch will slaughter him halal style.In 2006 Musharraf CONGRATULATED the army on the success in killing bugti and later in 2012 musharraf said " no no bugti committed suicide"…musharraf is a slimy fork tongued tongued typical muslim liar.

pakistan has no locus standii on balochistan , pakis must vacate balochistan as early as possible

akbar bugtis son has offered a USD 1 Billion reward for whoever kills musharaf.

i mean where is paki muslim unity? It is ZERO ZILCH

earlier various obstacles where placed in the way of akbar bugti so that he could never fight paki elections as he was powerful and almost royal ,regale,charismatic kind of guy.Akbar bugti commited his FIRST MURDER at age 12, and as per islamic society such people are RESPECTED and FEARED
(animals all muslims)
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Purple Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
actually its easy for Indian troops to control balochistan

its sparsely populated and its people are worse the worst muslim barbarians

5 Indian infantry divisions (about 80, 000 troops) strategically placed with just medium arty and about 100 tanks in balochistan and all that natural gas is ours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Purple Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Piglit HC, Don't try another East Pakistan on us, because it will not work.
Regarding Kashmir, I have never called for independence but only stated the conditions in that area, and have done it on Pak Forum not any other.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Piglit HC, Don't try another East Pakistan on us, because it will not work.
Regarding Kashmir, I have never called for independence but only stated the conditions in that area, and have done it on Pak Forum not any other.
MMMmmmm...Fineline...i think you should really grow up?

I dont really know how the upper echelons of Indian government works or for that matter any government at all,including Canadian.

Let me tell you something?

A few decades ago,Rajiv Gandhi was advised against any sort of intervention on behalf on Sindi nationalists..they were asking for Indian help!

I knew a few officers in top adminstration in India but they dont loosely talk about all this.

We dont care for an weak effete Pakistan..the opinion is if Pakistan fails it will only bring in STRONGER forces which India cannot handle easily...

East Pakistan burdened India with 10 million refugees and many of them were Hindu...and there were serious issues of a major Hindu Muslim holocaust in Bengal,plus,the Pakistan Army's stupidity presented us with a rare opportunity..it is not going to rise again.

And,do stop calling me names?

You see the vast pantomime going on in the Islamic world?

No democracy? No tech science or economic progress? Nothing to feed proud at all?

Well,behind that sorry pantomime is a narrative..the narration comes from your religion!

the sort of mindset it promotes absolutely not fitted for any modern application at all...contradicts universal human rights and also rights of religious minorities!

i shan't return your appellation for me..it shows your ( and,probably the entire islamic ummah's?)

and,do grow up?

This is politics we are talking about and learn to stay cool not go cracking like water in oil?:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

it shows your immaturity**

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And,that Fineline,that was Chief of PAF!

DO LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT KASHMIR AND E PAKISTAN?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

by the way,it is PIGLET not piglit...you lose temper fast dont you..and forget correct spellings?:):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

FINELINE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RQYl27tzIck&feature=relat ed
FINELINE...
Well honestly&#65279; I'm Pakistani and I know that we share a common culture and heritage with India nobody can deny it. My grandparents were all from North India/Punjab area. Almost a thousand years ago all of us were either Hindus or Buddhists which is a fact, we became Muslims and Islamic after the Arabs came and conquered the land upon forced conversions...sad fact but true.

GollaGandaLova 4 months ago 30

That was one of the comments beneath the video,Fineline!

We remember it all too well and some of you choose to remember it too!:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
actually its easy for Indian troops to control balochistan
its sparsely populated and its people are worse the worst muslim barbarians
5 Indian infantry divisions (about 80, 000 troops) strategically placed with just medium arty and about 100 tanks in balochistan and all that natural gas is ours.
Perhaps we should really think seriously about it?

or,that gas will be sold to China and Gwadar might become a Chinese naval base!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

I will invest in Massage Parlors and Karaoke Bars ….innovatively floating ones in lake ! Chinku and b’tiful Muslim Kashmiri Gals will be the custodians !
When you make lotta money in ur business please be my paying guest there to relax and burn some money ! ;-)>>>>>> >>>

PS: Motoo Finie will be given super dooper senior citizen discount in my places......O mera forum langotiA yaar haey after all !

OK Motoo- tou deal pucca samjhoon ?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
I will invest in Massage Parlors and Karaoke Bars ….innovatively floating ones in lake ! Chinku and b’tiful Muslim Kashmiri Gals will be the custodians !
When you make lotta money in ur business please be my paying guest there to relax and burn some money ! ;-)>>>>>> >>>
PS: Motoo Finie will be given super dooper senior citizen discount in my places......O mera forum langotiA yaar haey after all !
<quoted text>
will the parlours have muslim women in boat tarps serving you ?

lol
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
<quoted text>
deal karlo chalo pacca karo

muk muka karo jaldee

peshgee aur pagdee abhee to de do mussaley ko…cherrot peeta rahegaa aur kalma padta rahega aur subah daadhi mein aur neechey key baal mein mehndee lagataa rahegaa

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

a_to_z_ak wrote:
<quoted text>

so all that hoopla about sati pratha/practice was due to widows voluntarily burning with their dead husbands. no violence, just simple suicides in hinduism.
regards
ak
Who said that it was good but don't forget that it came in tradition on large scale due to Muhammadans . In ancient India some examples of Sati are present but it was never followed neither by royals nor by commons . With the invasion of Muhammadans [ who didn't/don't have any respect for women and humanity ] it was practiced on large scale because Hindu's women prefer to look themselves in fire instead in HARAM of MUHAMMADAN King .

But you can't understand this because there was no such self-respect in Muhammadan's women . Remember -- " Mutahi " like traditions .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,621 - 20,640 of47,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Faith 326,393
Camilla's brother dies in US after head injury 10 min Will 1
Sri Lanka: Genocidal military twists statistics... 11 min Siva Sankaran 4
Your online newspaper for Georgetown and Acton,... 15 min wanna run for Council 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Dang It 110,381
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 16 min raider4life 1,127
Temporary foreign workers program spurs higher ... 16 min Bloody Politicians 2
•••
•••
•••
•••