Two teachers arrested over blasphemy

Mar 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gulf Times

Police in Bangladesh said yesterday they had arrested two school teachers on suspicion of staging a drama containing blasphemous remarks about the Prophet Muhammad.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Less government

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S copes_Trial
Hypocracy lives in the USA.
Red Neck wrote:
How dare you insult our God! You not allow to question bible
How bout kill infidel, destroy environment and amnesty to pedophile priest?
Red Neck wrote:
God allow us to kill infidel, heretics liberal Christian and Gay! Environmental destruction is God plan! Beside Exxon, Shell, Koch brothers donate money to church! Republican also gave amnesty to pedophile priest. Bless to republican, oil tycoon and weapon dealer! Amen!
Less government

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

@ British Expat

If you want to be rich politicians in US. This what you do.
1) Promise you will protect Christianity, and wage war on Muslim, gay, etc
2) Promise you want preserve the social security
3) Look donation from arm dealer and big oil tycoon
4) After win the election.... took money from weapon contractor, by support all war bill ... took money from oil tycoon by dismantle education department and re appeal environmental law.
5) As long your voter are idiot, you will still get support.
6) If you want to destroy social security, you can say social security is communist product. They will understand.

That's why republican congressman have more money than democrats
British Expat

Beaulieu, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Less government wrote:
@ British Expat
If you want to be rich politicians in US. This what you do.
1) Promise you will protect Christianity, and wage war on Muslim, gay, etc
2) Promise you want preserve the social security
3) Look donation from arm dealer and big oil tycoon
4) After win the election.... took money from weapon contractor, by support all war bill ... took money from oil tycoon by dismantle education department and re appeal environmental law.
5) As long your voter are idiot, you will still get support.
6) If you want to destroy social security, you can say social security is communist product. They will understand.
That's why republican congressman have more money than democrats
Actually the US is a one party state. The corporate greed party. Some Americans know this.
Less government

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the US is a one party state. The corporate greed party. Some Americans know this.
Well ..... both of them sell welfare, social security (democrat) and warfare (republican).

Here is the problem .... the anti war love social security and entitlement. The war monger love war. But the funny thing is, social security lover put money in social security trust fund. The war monger use social security money to finance the war. When the time come, people collect retirement benefit ... the money is gone. That's why both party agree to print money and increase tax.

This is the worst part. The retirement liability grow larger and larger. In future that not to far, social security revenue can not bail out the government spending. So the government and their people will face liability from social security retiree and public debt.

The best way for government, to escape this Armageddon is by raise retirement age and cut social security benefit. But the people can not accept this reality.

By animal instinct, they will push the last and worst scenario. They will demand federal reserve print money like crazy. Financing warfare and welfare like this will crash the dollar.

The true anti war, socially liberal and fiscally conservative .... the libertarians see this reality. But their voice are unheard. Liberal and neo-con are still dreaming of easy money that will last forever.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao!
Less government

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao!
He is right one party .... the biggest government on planet earth! Size of American government = 50 times Indonesian government or 3 times Chinese government.

Anyone that still think need to expand it .... totally retard!
FreeMan

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

I have seen many US Army and Marine Corps Officers, immediately after reaching our training institution look for nearby Church. Then they go and visit the Church. And the American teach us to become secularist? We know how blindly Americans support Saudi Arabian Kingship, and they talk about Human Rights! How long this hypocrisy?
Less government

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

FreeMan wrote:
I have seen many US Army and Marine Corps Officers, immediately after reaching our training institution look for nearby Church. Then they go and visit the Church. And the American teach us to become secularist? We know how blindly Americans support Saudi Arabian Kingship, and they talk about Human Rights! How long this hypocrisy?
The secularist not want the war. The one who incite the war is religious zealots.

Just like old story of crusade .... baron, priest and religious zealots wants the war ... but free thinker, soldier, farmer against it ..... the problem is, the anti war don't back by money.
FreeMan

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

supersonic boom wrote:
Bangladesh is just another backward Islamic hell-hole. The day they drop their backward cult and move on will be a great day for Bangladesh.
Yes Bangladesh is a hell-hole....in your words, you believe in Hell and heaven? And you comment about Bangladesh? Look at US presidents, they have to say end note in their every speech, "God Bless America", their notes carry inscribed, " In God We Trust". You got no guts to speak the truth against the strong. Can speak loudly against the poor and the weak. World has long time before real freedom!!!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

FreeMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Bangladesh is a hell-hole....in your words, you believe in Hell and heaven? And you comment about Bangladesh? Look at US presidents, they have to say end note in their every speech, "God Bless America", their notes carry inscribed, " In God We Trust". You got no guts to speak the truth against the strong. Can speak loudly against the poor and the weak. World has long time before real freedom!!!
I'm all for the rights of the poor and the weak. It's a pity Islam doesn't care for them the same way I do.
Get rid of Islam and introduce a decent education system then the rights and the conditions of the Bangladeshi people will increase immensely.
FreeMan

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for the rights of the poor and the weak. It's a pity Islam doesn't care for them the same way I do.
Get rid of Islam and introduce a decent education system then the rights and the conditions of the Bangladeshi people will increase immensely.
I appreciate some part of your comment. But you did not address the main part of it. Unless the USA get rid of religious zealots, can't ask Bangladesh to get rid of its zealots. US is far advanced in education, yet far away from the influences of the zealots. So, Bangladesh will be ever far naturally. Or, if you think Christianity is the only practicable religion in the world and can bring peace, I wonder what education could change in you, if not, how a good education system can change Mullah's of Bangladesh?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Education can set a mind free. Religion is not the be all and end all that its followers think it is.
I live in a country that has a lot of its history and traditions based on Christianity and I am proud of my countries history. I do know however, the difference between following blindly a religion and all the bad that comes of doing so, and not following any religion to the letter but taking notwe of the best of that religion and using it for good and not destruction in the name of a God.

Has that answered your question?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Also, I am in Great Britain but my answer for the blindly following Christians in the USA and worldwide using their religion without question stands the same for Bangladesh and Islam too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••