McCain: Ground troops needed in Syria

Full story: CBS News

This was to be the day the fighting stopped in Syria. A little over a year ago, a freedom movement rose up to overthrow the 41-year dictatorship of the Assad family.
Comments
1 - 20 of 2,013 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012
First Prev
of 101
Next Last
Idiot McCain

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

11

7

7

Let McCain go there and fight!!

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Idiot McCain wrote:
Let McCain go there and fight!!
I agree, and if McIdiot wants ground troops in Syria let him ask the neighbouring Arab countries to offer their own troops.
Why should the West always be expected to sacrifice their own citizens in another's affairs.
This is not an issue that directly threatens us - McIdiot should have learnt that lesson from his Vietnam experience.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I agree with both of you, enough is enough. The US has more than done its share, it is time for either diplomacy to work or middle east neighbors help, get Russia or China to step to the plate
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

George wrote:
I agree with both of you, enough is enough. The US has more than done its share, it is time for either diplomacy to work or middle east neighbors help, get Russia or China to step to the plate
Totally agree George! America has already wasted more than enough money and blood on these Middle Eastern conflicts.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 11, 2012
 
There comes a time when countries, like children, have to grow up and learn how to get along. I am curious to know if these same people teach their children to hurt their friends when they do not get their way
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
There comes a time when countries, like children, have to grow up and learn how to get along. I am curious to know if these same people teach their children to hurt their friends when they do not get their way
Yes, it certainly must have its roots in how people are brought up.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

13

11

11

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it certainly must have its roots in how people are brought up.
Yes! and your parents should have spanked you bottom blue until you got over your Jewish hate!! But they didn't and now it's a never ending charade of BS, Lies and propaganda!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

11

9

9

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Totally agree George! America has already wasted more than enough money and blood on these Middle Eastern conflicts.
Hardly a waste clown!! Hey clueless! Since you don't seem to know much about a anything!! Afghanistan was training terrorists responsible for murdering almost 4,000 American LIVES on 9/11. What are you saying clown?? That we should have just stuck our heads in the sand and cried our little eyes out?? Not hardly!! You may sit back and take it in the rear but most Americans were for taking out terrorist training camps responsible for 4,000 American Deaths!! Stop the ignorant nonsense!!
Just for you cluelessness, we had terrorists killing Americans all over the world numbnuts. Have you been living in La La Land since Vietnam and don't have a clue as usual what has taken place in the world around you!! Did you happen to know that there was an invasion of Kuwait by Iraq and a UN sponsored Gulf War One?? Did you not know as usual that we had attacks on the Cole and American Embassies?? Did you not know as usual that we had two attacks on the World Trade Center and the second attack was on 9/11??? Did you not know as usual that we had Democrats voting to use force in Afghanistan and Iraq? Did you not know as usual that terrorist camps were training Islamic Terrorists responsible for World Trade Center Attacks and had to be taken out?? Did you not know as usual that Saddam had broken every U.N. Resolution and gave us every right to go back in? That Saddam had murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people in some cases using nerve agents (for you it would be called WMDs). Of course you didn't know any of this as you were in your own radical liberal Hamas sock puppet dream world. Stop trying to lecture the educated on your idiocy!!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

7

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it certainly must have its roots in how people are brought up.
Assad needs to get a new Paid propagandist for the LA district because you are one blooming idiot!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! and your parents should have spanked you bottom blue until you got over your Jewish hate!! But they didn't and now it's a never ending charade of BS, Lies and propaganda!
I don't hate Jews, I just dislike mental case reposters like you clown!!!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly a waste clown!! Hey clueless! Since you don't seem to know much about a anything!! Afghanistan was training terrorists responsible for murdering almost 4,000 American LIVES on 9/11. What are you saying clown?? That we should have just stuck our heads in the sand and cried our little eyes out?? Not hardly!! You may sit back and take it in the rear but most Americans were for taking out terrorist training camps responsible for 4,000 American Deaths!! Stop the ignorant nonsense!!
Just for you cluelessness, we had terrorists killing Americans all over the world numbnuts. Have you been living in La La Land since Vietnam and don't have a clue as usual what has taken place in the world around you!! Did you happen to know that there was an invasion of Kuwait by Iraq and a UN sponsored Gulf War One?? Did you not know as usual that we had attacks on the Cole and American Embassies?? Did you not know as usual that we had two attacks on the World Trade Center and the second attack was on 9/11??? Did you not know as usual that we had Democrats voting to use force in Afghanistan and Iraq? Did you not know as usual that terrorist camps were training Islamic Terrorists responsible for World Trade Center Attacks and had to be taken out?? Did you not know as usual that Saddam had broken every U.N. Resolution and gave us every right to go back in? That Saddam had murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people in some cases using nerve agents (for you it would be called WMDs). Of course you didn't know any of this as you were in your own radical liberal Hamas sock puppet dream world. Stop trying to lecture the educated on your idiocy!!!
So the chithead just reposts yet again?? LOL!!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Assad needs to get a new Paid propagandist for the LA district because you are one blooming idiot!
And the Israelis need to get someone who is not a damn psychopath!!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> And the Israelis need to get someone who is not a damn psychopath!!!
They know I'm not a psychopath!! They also know where I am if they need my help again clown! Why would they do that since I help them during the Six Day War dumbazz!! Now, if Assad can get a new LYING Paid propagandist that has just a little more intelligence and not such a mental basket case for the LA district he'd do himself a favor because you are one blooming idiot! You're making him look real bad!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

7

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> So the chithead just reposts yet again?? LOL!!
I have to because you're an uneducated brainwashed idiot! That's why I must repost!! Now, if Assad can get a new LYING Paid propagandist that has just a little more intelligence and not such a mental basket case for the LA district he'd do himself a favor because you are one blooming idiot! You're making him look real bad!!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I have to because you're an uneducated brainwashed idiot! That's why I must repost!! Now, if Assad can get a new LYING Paid propagandist that has just a little more intelligence and not such a mental basket case for the LA district he'd do himself a favor because you are one blooming idiot! You're making him look real bad!!
Both you and McCain belong in the same padded cell!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Both you and McCain belong in the same padded cell!!
There is a difference between needing to belong to actually being in the LA Mental Institution that you are assigned to! By the way, the nurses at the LA Institute of the Criminally Insane (LAICI) have been looking for you all day for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference between needing to belong to actually being in the LA Mental Institution that you are assigned to! By the way, the nurses at the LA Institute of the Criminally Insane (LAICI) have been looking for you all day for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
You really need to get back to that craphole Israel. Though the odds may be against you, there are doctors there who might still be able to help you!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to get back to that craphole Israel. Though the odds may be against you, there are doctors there who might still be able to help you!
Assad really needs to bring a straight jacket for you and get a new Paid propagandist for the LA district because you are one blooming idiot! You're making him look real bad!! Then he needs to cart your rear end off to Syria to be hung! I'll be the one passing out free beer and hotdogs!!
sheila

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to get back to that craphole Israel. Though the odds may be against you, there are doctors there who might still be able to help you!
He keeps responding to your posts Syrian, I think he is looking for your appoval although he would never admit it
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to get back to that craphole Israel. Though the odds may be against you, there are doctors there who might still be able to help you!
The stupid idiot sheeeeela keeps responding to your posts Syrian, I think she is looking for your appoval although the idiot would never admit it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 101
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Boss have your say (Jan '12) 4 min Seven of Nine 3,220
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 5 min ELIAS IBARRA 28
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Syriana 357,132
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 6 min tribal man 439
Queensland and Western Australia short of milk,... 16 min Goats milk is a fukwit 1
Other christian denominations: What they do on ... 16 min ELIAS IBARRA 22
Melbourne man wanted over alleged war crimes 20 min BJ4me 32
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 2 hr George 605
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr An NFL Fan 115,482
•••
•••