Lots of sex could prevent erectile dysfunction

Full story: Vanguard

Frequent sexual intercourse may cut down on a man's chances of developing erectile dysfunction, Finnish researchers report.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JDog

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 10, 2008
 
Does that mean pornstars never get ED
Candyman

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I've tried both original brand and generic Viagra. There is no difference in effectiveness as far as I can tell between the brand and Generic versions. The real difference is price, no comparison. On the site http://worldtrustedmeds.info I've just placed my 3rd order. And this suppliers seem honest and reliable. Viagra from this site is indeed good for male erection problem treatment.

Since: Sep 09

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 3, 2009
 
thats good i shall still be banging away when i'm a 100
Tell The Truth

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 3, 2009
 
This is very true.

A lot of ED is caused by men getting trapped into anti-sex religious garbage and anti-male feminism.

Many guys are trapped in sexless marriages or bad relationships with women. These extremely difficult or sexually boring relationships kill the male sex drive.

The older the men get and remain trapped in difficult or boring single relationships with women, the more likely they are to experience erectile dysfunction. 50% of the standard "trapped" Western male at age 40 is experiencing various levels of erectile dysfunction.

This has been proven in numerous studies, but it is also common sense. If you living with a moody, screaming, and guilty about sex type woman for 10 years and you don't get out and have sex with other women, than she is going to KILL your erection. She is going to get OLD, BORING, and TIRED. Her issues with having children, raising children, having her menstruation, mood, menopause, etc... will have more of a negative effect on men over time.

The male penis works under the "use it or lose it" principle. A man stays sexually active, and excited by mutiple women, or he will beging to lose sex drive and experience erectile dysfunction.

Human males were built to have mutiple sexual partners. Men that have polyamorous, polygamous, many sexual partners, open relationships, or are swingers have significantly LESS incidents of ED.

What many men don't realize is you don't have to be trapped by games played by many modern women. Let your penis be FREE and go out there and have good sex.

You don't have to be trapped making drug companies rich and forcing your d-ck up with viagra. Give a man an active sex life with new or younger women coming around and his penis will stand up naturally.
Mike

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 16, 2009
 
w wrote:
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy. I've tried both original brand and generic Viagra. There is no difference in effectiveness as far as I can tell between the brand and Generic versions. The real difference is price, no comparison. And this suppliers seem honest and reliable. On the site WORLDTRUSTEDMEDS.INFO I've just placed my 3rd order. Viagra from this site is indeed good for male erection problem treatment.
This site has my pills within a two week at my door. I have found them very good value for money. I bought 10 Pills just to try, when I received and tried the pills then I ordered 60 Pills and received 4 pills free.
Andre

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 18, 2009
 
A BJ a day keeps the erectile disfunction away. Tell your GF before you go to sleep.
fadune

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 20, 2010
 
I've been using Viagra from http://edbestpills.info for about 10 months. It works great. My Viagra order arrived within two weeks in perfect condition. I only use half of a pill at a time, and sometimes the effect is still noticeable the next morning! I've even tried a third of a pill once (I didn't split it very well) and I still felt the desired effect. I think I will order soon the next portion.

Since: Sep 08

Nothing over $1

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 20, 2010
 
Does masturbation count?
horny billy

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 29, 2010
 
i wrote:
I've been using Viagra from http://edbestpills.info for about 10 months. It works great. My Viagra order arrived within two weeks in perfect condition. I only use half of a pill at a time, and sometimes the effect is still noticeable the next morning! I've even tried a third of a pill once (I didn't split it very well) and I still felt the desired effect. I think I will order soon the next portion.
Thanks for that address. This site has my pills within a week at my door. They perfectly work! I have found them very good value for money. My special 5% discount coupon AE253D838. You can save your money. I hope this information will be useful to buyers.
Kenneth

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 4, 2010
 
s wrote:
Thanks for that address. This site has my pills within a week at my door. They perfectly work! I have found them very good value for money. My special 5% discount coupon AE253D838. You can save your money. I hope this information will be useful to buyers.
How to use a discount coupon site http://edbestpills.info ? Thanks.
Edward

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 9, 2010
 
i wrote:
How to use a discount coupon site http://edbestpills.info ? Thanks.
There is a question ‘Have a coupon?’ on the secure checkout page. After clicking on it the special form will appear. It can be filled with a coupon name. Clicking on “Submit” will recount the total amount of the order. Only one coupon can be used with one order. If you use it, the question (Have a coupon?) disappears. Regards, Edward
Alexander

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 27, 2010
 
Well first of all let me say that I am not a doctor but I am a man and for awhile when i was overweight I had high blood pressure. The medication that I was taking definitely affected my erection capability. After changing my habits, and losing weight my blood pressure was back to normal and I was able to quit taking BP medication. Erections returned but were not as powerful as when I was younger. A friend referred me to a nature meds site http://newmaletreatment.info and I discovered ED products that really blew me away. Talk about a raging hard-on. Anyway, I think if you are having problems you should see a specialist first.
lenhud Galbraith

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 12, 2010
 
I am 40 and first experienced erectile dysfunction 2 years ago. I tried generic Viagra from http://edbestpills.info It helped me greatly. I take it off and on but not regularly.
Shorter

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 18, 2010
 
I took a generic viagra pill from http://newmaletreatment.info last night. My wife was extremely satisfied and so was I. I take it under the supervision of my doctor.
MichaelBlare

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I purchased Viagra at http://www.edbestpills.info , this is the most reliable and trusted online pharmacy you could ever think of. Prices are economical and buying is very convenient.
RobbieRamacey

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I've been using Viagra from http://edbestpills.info for several years, and have never noticed any significant side effects! Until recently, I was cutting 100mg tablets into 4, as 25mg was working very well, with NO SIDE EFFECTS WHATSOEVER! I'm now 66yrs old, and am finding that I need at least 50mg to get the job done! I can't complain! Thanks Viagra!
Jacob

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 14, 2010
 
i wrote:
I've been using Viagra from http://edbestpills.info for several years, and have never noticed any significant side effects! Until recently, I was cutting 100mg tablets into 4, as 25mg was working very well, with NO SIDE EFFECTS WHATSOEVER! I'm now 66yrs old, and am finding that I need at least 50mg to get the job done! I can't complain! Thanks Viagra!
I like Cialis better than this. Viagra takes little while to work for me that's all.
AENEA D

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 14, 2010
 
Tell The Truth wrote:
This is very true.
A lot of ED is caused by men getting trapped into anti-sex religious garbage and anti-male feminism.
Many guys are trapped in sexless marriages or bad relationships with women. These extremely difficult or sexually boring relationships kill the male sex drive.
The older the men get and remain trapped in difficult or boring single relationships with women, the more likely they are to experience erectile dysfunction. 50% of the standard "trapped" Western male at age 40 is experiencing various levels of erectile dysfunction.
This has been proven in numerous studies, but it is also common sense. If you living with a moody, screaming, and guilty about sex type woman for 10 years and you don't get out and have sex with other women, than she is going to KILL your erection. She is going to get OLD, BORING, and TIRED. Her issues with having children, raising children, having her menstruation, mood, menopause, etc... will have more of a negative effect on men over time.
The male penis works under the "use it or lose it" principle. A man stays sexually active, and excited by mutiple women, or he will beging to lose sex drive and experience erectile dysfunction.
Human males were built to have mutiple sexual partners. Men that have polyamorous, polygamous, many sexual partners, open relationships, or are swingers have significantly LESS incidents of ED.
What many men don't realize is you don't have to be trapped by games played by many modern women. Let your penis be FREE and go out there and have good sex.
You don't have to be trapped making drug companies rich and forcing your d-ck up with viagra. Give a man an active sex life with new or younger women coming around and his penis will stand up naturally.
thats the man
BrianBoolman

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 11, 2010
 
I'm 35. Had trouble sometimes when I was having sex with a new partner. Spoke to my doctor, who said it probably not physical and to be more communicative to be more relaxed. Found someone's Viagra pills they left behind, and decided to try one. Problem solved, and no side effects. Went back to MD, and was given Levitra from http://newmaletreatment.info (because it's in the formulary) and it works great too. I take half a 20 mg pill.
John

Västerås, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 9, 2011
 
I tried Viagra and some of the others that are out there, but I think that the best results I have seen have come from popular USA online pharmacy http://newqualityedmeds.info . These pills have done wonders for my sex life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 3 min boo ya 1,285
Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 4 min P R O T E S T 10,757
Vietnam commercial hub plans to triple resident... 5 min HVBEO4SHlTFACETRANAULDENP 2
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation 6 min batmandu 4,463
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Faith 323,711
Bringing Ukraine into the European Club (Apr '09) 8 min Hawk 55
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min Ralph 29,852
•••
•••
•••
•••