Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 5,032)

Showing posts 100,621 - 100,640 of326,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And we all know what YOU suck!
lol
lolipops??

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>keep just saying no, to islamic scum and you'll be alright...
dont let em build mosques, dont let em enforce sh!tria law, in fact dont let the islamic scum in within your boarders,and the wones who malke trouble and look like terrorist looking fcuk, in sheets... deport the barbaric backward islamic scum...
Go Italy and Go Paisano
I do have to say...

I am much appreciative of the shoe washing stations being placed in Universities across the country...

There was a prof that walked his dog at mine...

And once a week I had to wash my shoes off in it...
danetoo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Syriana wrote:
and D2, TG was interested in Islam long before she met "The Algerian".
Oh no - not this one - the previous one . A few years ago now - that's when the change occurred - and please !! I do wish her well - but she can barely read forum posts never mind complex literature on religions and philosophers - so don't please come with the "careful study and analysis" ...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Came home minus my Jimmy Choo's but gained a lovely pair of psychedelic flip flops - me not know
Those sound expensive...

I paid $50 for some Reeboks once...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>exactly....oddly our mexican brothers and sisters are ratting out the weird faux mexicans who speak no spanish, but seem to get along with the goats... islamic scum, pretending to be innocent "wet backs"...
That will get those Mexicans an American stamp on their Card...

Patriots...

Gotta luv 'em...

And they help when one has trouble with Spanish...

Unlike the French...

And those folks that claim one can only truly understand the extent of the hate in the (not so) original arabic...
Love Hurghada

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>I dont open your links. Keep wagging though.
Ok I'll tell you - it's a parrot.

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming jimmy choos are a cheap asian import shoe ???
LOL

Jimmy's Shoes?...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
You mention a very real problem, some call it reverse discrimination. MUQ or Khalid are looked at as victims. We cannot wear crosses anymore as they offend but the self loathing government are installing foot bath for Muslims at the same time.
I believe as you know Islam is from Satan, Khalid and others want to get us upset. Look at him test Chazmo, wishing for his death. He "Khalid" will play this angle until Cazmo had enough and says something strong, then Khalid will, play on that to make Chaz look like the bad guy. They attempt this and me, and yourself.
They love it if you get upset, stir the pot, create hatred that the ultimate goal. Never give in to the game, always stick to your convictions! You do a great job so far, at times I read the rubbish posted by Khalid had i not been a Christian and met him in person most certainly he would have a fist through his face. But reality is how would that make me any netter than him, it would not.
Spathis and Khalid I think may enjoy seeing Jews harmed and only feel 'rage' when Arab kids are hurt. Normal people like us feel sadness with any children hurt on either side. I don't like what some of the Arab children are taught to say, but that's the parents fault we cannot hold them accountable until they are adults, then they should know better, if not they will pay a price for that hatred.
Khalid has exposed himself for what he is, a Islamist. I notice TG is not around, probably knows she cannot defend that, who could?
<quoted text>
Except by her posts its evident she knows very little of the religion except for the basics. I have an Iranian in law whom says they are Christian and interested but they don't take the time to learn anything, so what do they really know? He is just following the popular route to get away from Islam to seem more Westernized and accepted, so he makes these claims. TG too me is very similar in that regard.

You stupid little Religions man idiot Jan. you never make sencer and never has, is all about bull shit crap in here, you nuts. First am having a great time in CA. Brilliant time.

And second i know lot about Islam than you do cause all the post in here you has post about Islam are not true so on has all been lies lies lies lies lies and many muslims has told you so in here as Marshall and some others in here is not right and they has show you what is right and yours wrong and more. So you know none shit. Busted little Religons nuts man Jan.

And I put this video again to you and to Chamzo and like you in here. Watch it nuts man and watch it well.

ISRAHELL ON EARTH [A New Must Watch Documentary] http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And here some link about Mohammd prohet. http://www.almoltaqa.ps/english/showthread.ph... learn Jan, learn well little Religions nuts man, go sit down and learn the truth little Religions nuts man. Don't listen to you wife now, now you sit down and read this and learn and then you wil kow the truth. Now sit down and shut up and read and don't tell me what I don't know and know about Islam, got it. Now am off again, no time for shit nuts people like you in here that think they can tell me what I don't know and know, I has a better time doing here in sunny CA than make apost to nuts brainless people like you. But I might look in later to deal with you nonesencer more. bye.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Better solution for you Berber boy- go to Syria and self-detonate.
Take the Icelandic dolt with you to bear witness and film it so that we can all see.
Khudahafiz.
You learn how to talk with your masters language. Keep it going... you will be somebody one day...BTW Syria will be soon liberated... and El Qods will be next....

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>duh bigger bullets.... thats how theyre made and sold ...thats like saying why does horsepower matter...
oh, it matters... to the guy being chased
.22s are so much fun tho...

Avoiding critical areas...

You can shoot someone like 22 times...

Kneecaps, butt, feet, hands...

Lotta noise...

And they always remember to avoid your street...or city

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>China owns you wopaho
You think they own us for an $800 Billion loan?...

Out of $16 Trillion?...

When our not buying their stuff for a month could have them forgiving the whole bit?...

That's the prob with a culture built on consuming...

When we stop...

The world cries...
ollie akbar

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You learn how to talk with your masters language. Keep it going... you will be somebody one day...BTW Syria will be soon liberated... and El Qods will be next....
I cant wait for isreal to flex its muscle and take out iran and all other unwashed islamic countries in the area....when the U.S. gets a president with some balls the rest of the "muslim" community will be next
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Nina Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe zionists want exactly people like danetoo. especially because she's not jewish herself.. the best vehicle and the best and easiest manipulated individuals doing the job without even realizing it.
I mean she even dared talk about Greeks in the ww2 .. need we say more? haa!
I think you have a point here.
I have discussions with jewish friends who have an anti zionist position as well as with zionist friends
We argue we get passionate but I have never met someone like this Pastry lady who is so obsessive and hateful

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>yeah... they never leave a good impression, do gooding sick b!tches that they are.
the makers of religion were too stupid to think it out... the cross hanging dolt supposedly forgave man of their sins (all of em)... what the fcuk catholics/christians, what part of that message said... well except them babies, cause we cant have selfish c()nts going around eating all the apples disobeying thine holy word....
W H A T !!!!!!!!!!
That dolt gave us free will, but didnt give instructions on how to use it, so men rape, plunder and piously torture the "heathens" in his egotesticle name...
when you write 3 of your 10 commandments about yourself, your pulling the wool over the sheeples eyes... and we like idiots buy it, cause they pound it in out tiny child like brains...
Or we look at it like we were taught...

Question everything...

And the simplest answer is usually the correct one...

How many seem to be man inspired?...

One commandment should work...

Be good to each other and have a great time...

Any violation and feet are placed in cement until you can free yourself...
Love Hurghada

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>I know I do .. because I was accused of being extremely rude to people, and I answered that accusation. Sure it's old ground, but so were the accusations ...lol

And I have yet to see you, or Spathis, defend the jews, or white people against attacks .. it is only muslims that can be offended it seems, and need to be rescued and need understanding why they lose their temper ..

Me losing my temper on the Denmark Forum is repeated here - like it was a great crime. But the reason I lost my temper was not mentioned, because it seems to be irrelevant because muslims were offended. They can be offended and say awful things, but the moment I, as a white Danish person, am offended and angry, I am being racist and rude ..

How come it only works that way around?

And yes, Khaled was being horrid. Jan is being attacked just as much as Khaled. But I have yet to see Jan issue wishes of death upon people.

I don't like all the bible bashing either - any more than I like MUQ's postings - but MUQ threatened me personally when he thought I was coming to visit Saudi - if I were to go to USA - do you really think Jan would have uttered the same threats.

However, everyone were full of sympathy for MUQ because after all, he had been insulted - would the same understanding and empathy have come towards Jan? I doubt it very much.

I am just making examples. It is not to attack MUQ, or to defend Jan. It is just to show the huge difference in approach, which I find astonishing.
I'm going to say this one more time in the hope that you get it. This will be the 50 millionth time and I'm sure other posters are getting bored. I have never once denounced Jews - only Israeli policy.
Spathis has posted a couple of great and informative links and posts lately of which I wholeheartedly agree. What do you want me to do? Write after everything he writes 'oh I wouldn't write that''oh that's a bit much'? Come on D2 don't be ridiculous. And why would I defend Jews? I don't agree with Israeli policy so of course I won't defend them just like I won't defend the United Kingdom remaining together - what a ludicrous thing to ask of me?
And I don't just defend Muslims, I defend people I like - I mean Faith - can you see her becoming a Muslim any time soon?? Or Spathis or Syriana?
You go on and on D2 really, the same old stuff - if it isn't Spathis getting it it's Swanie or any Muslim that happens to be posting at the time. And I have to say it was the exact same on the Danish forum.
And funny how on the Danish forum you all ridiculed Jan - now apart from CHTT you're all kissing his arse - why? Because he hates Muslims. I just find it all hypocritical and Jan must be digging his new found popularity lol.
And why you keep talking to me about Muq when I've already told you I don't really read his posts. You just keep repeating yourself over and over perhaps in case someone missed it all the first time round - well here it is again!

Hope all is well? ;)

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>and as ourr fgailed economy stops the importation of cheap shit we can no lonfer afford, its economy will go into the shitter.... people like spatass are to ignorant to know how economics work....
china barely owns itself...
Brits put a 25% VAT on new stuff...

So the Brits created an economy of used stuff...

Jumble sales...

Killed manufacturing...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>glasgow is the worst... well according to every scot person ive ever spoken to, who doesnt live there... mostly just a bunch of drunks no one understand.
And a guy crawling around in bars stealing Choo's...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Oh and one more, Zionist are like a hyenas, sneaky little ugly bastard. As vulgars too.

Oh I forgot, gotta post this before off. This is how zionist are and been since in Israel. sneaky little ugly bastard, we has to be careful of what they do and say and keep an eyes on them, cause they change they words in sneaky way.

I has always had a dislike on those 2 animals, this is why I has dislike Zionst so much too, sneaky bastard all of them.

Palestine wil get back they country they took from them since 1948 and kick thos zionist hyenas bastard back.

1, 2 3 viva Palesine.
Have a brilliant day and or evening, am gonna have a brilliant day here now and off.
Love Hurghada

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Those sound expensive...

I paid $50 for some Reeboks once...
They were and hallelujah I've got them back - long story and I won't bore you with the details :)

Please tell me you didn't wear white Reeboks with black socks :/?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
Oh and one more, Zionist are like a hyenas, sneaky little ugly bastard. As vulgars too.
Oh I forgot, gotta post this before off. This is how zionist are and been since in Israel. sneaky little ugly bastard, we has to be careful of what they do and say and keep an eyes on them, cause they change they words in sneaky way.
I has always had a dislike on those 2 animals, this is why I has dislike Zionst so much too, sneaky bastard all of them.
Palestine wil get back they country they took from them since 1948 and kick thos zionist hyenas bastard back.
1, 2 3 viva Palesine.
Have a brilliant day and or evening, am gonna have a brilliant day here now and off.
Are you off to eat 'Lopster'?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 100,621 - 100,640 of326,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Poll: Vast majority of Ukrainians oppose Russia... 4 min brain dead ukes 4
PM Vows More Support For Vietnam's Fisheries Se... 6 min tran 36
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 8 min Zorri 1,122
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min r u funny gay or funny ha 110,371
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 9 min Wolf 47,934
British daily; Pakistan backs NaMo as India's n... 15 min Jhunjun wala 1
Da Nang: Vietnam moves to protect sea territory 18 min GAYBEO4MMOTRANAUBLACIRANP 16
•••
•••
•••
•••