Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 386,027

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#104487 Aug 21, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Saying all Jews hate Christians is not a fact.
Now saying that the Qu'ran says discriminatory remarks against Christians, Jews and all non-Muslims is a fact!
<quoted text>
Facts are facts...

And islam can not hide from itself...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#104488 Aug 21, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You learn how to talk with your masters language. Keep it going... you will be somebody one day...BTW Syria will be soon liberated... and El Qods will be next....
And who would these "masters" be exactly?

Syria will be liberated how? Because last I checked, I don't think the Muslim inbreeds are all of a sudden gonna evacuate the land...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#104489 Aug 21, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have a point here.
I have discussions with jewish friends who have an anti zionist position as well as with zionist friends
We argue we get passionate but I have never met someone like this Pastry lady who is so obsessive and hateful
Yes of course, an anti-Semitic tool like you would definitely have discussions with your "Jewish friends"....

What's the Greek equivalent of Al Taqiyaa?

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#104490 Aug 21, 2012
Andre3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jan do that you sneaky little disgusting rat? Please post it again and make the same claim sneaky little rat?
He writes explicit that "had he not been a christian"! What a sneaky little rat. Jan is Ned Flanders....not in one single post have I seen him advocating violence like your friends....Co.ckled and MUQ.
What a slimy and sneaky rat!
i totally have to disagree jan is a wolf in sheep's clothing. His advocation of hatred of Muslims just brcause they are muslim betrays his underlying violence. You're cutting him too much slack. I find his posts as offensive as you find muq's.

Dorchester , MA

#104491 Aug 21, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
if god is actually god, how can anyone else be??? unless god has a pathetic voice that wasnt heard by all his supposed creations ? you know, all the "heathens" slaughtered by the his conquerer messengers and scumbag muslims.
If you were to hear God's voice while alive....

Your head would explode...

Dorchester , MA

#104492 Aug 21, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

the japanese people who were never introduced to the pathetic mid east and or european god (early enough), would disagree.
Until America delivered the sun to two of their cities...

And Olde Emp surrendered...

Dorchester , MA

#104493 Aug 21, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope is no god all he has is a direct red phone with Jesus, that he can ring every so often.
Hopefully one of these times...

God will pick up and say helloooooooo....

Dorchester , MA

#104494 Aug 21, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a God, there have to be more than one God. How can he/she in northern hemisphere are the same time in the southern hemisphere.
He is very very very big....

Dorchester , MA

#104495 Aug 21, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>who said anything about you subjugating yourself!Pull yourself together man-
Talking about 'oppressive ideology' you forgot Zionism!!
How does zionism oppress me?...

pallys oppress themselves by continually attacking Israel and blaming Jews for their own attacks...

And training generations of children to hate and murder...

islam is an oppressive ideology...

And will remain such...

Until its followers actually question its tenets...

Dorchester , MA

#104496 Aug 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think it is kinda harsh. Just as he and you have your views I have mine. He constantly denigrates God and at the end of the day the forum is about Islam conquering Italy and the Entire West. When Spartis gives his point of view and you don't agree with it we don't say to you don't you think you're kinda harsh. You have your view and put it out there and that is exactly what I am doing. If he doesn't believe in God that is fine but then to state that it is God producing sects etc etc is really out there
I believe attacking atheists on this thread is a distraction from the thread itself...

Also atheists attacking christians is a distraction...

islam is the problem...

Not atheism...

Atheism works itself put...

First by moving to agnostic...

And then defining agnostic...

Beliefs can't be forced or rushed...

That is the free will we were blessed with...

Dorchester , MA

#104497 Aug 21, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Is Spastic a Greek Muslim? Or just an apologist, or a troll Turk from Cyprus or similar pretending to be Greek?
Have you confirmed they are who they say they are?
I'm simply curious? Seem a truly devout Orthodox Greek considering the past with Greek and Ottomans, would be very rare for a Greek to become a Muslim. That why I would agree with you in regards to Greeks and Islam, if that happens it is the end.
!!! Free Occupied Cyprus and Constantinople!!!!!
<quoted text>
I've never met an orthodox christian that had such hatred for Jews...

Dorchester , MA

#104498 Aug 21, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The reality Chazmo the reality is that the jews have pushed the Palestinians into Gaza and the entire world knows what is going on!
Gaza is the 'final solution' attempt by the zionist State to get rid of the Palestinians -Ofcourse they will fail and fail again until they grow up politically and realise that they cannot be in control by the gun forever-won't work
They will have to negotiate in good faith!
Noway round it-end of!
If the Jews pushed the pallys into Gaza and the WB...

How do you explain the muslim pallys that still live in Israel?...

Pushing those that repeatedly attack you out and building walls to keep them out seems logical to me...

Like my neighbor's dogs...

They can't eat my cats as long as my fence keeps them at bay...

I do see your point tho about the pallys always ready to murder Jews forever...

That has been islam for 1400 years...

Always ready to murder kuffirs at any whim...

For any imagined slight...

Bottom line remains...

islamists conquered all lands over 1400 years...

And intend according to every islamist on this thread...

To continue conquering until they possess the world...

But even that will never be enough...

As they are already attempting to conquer each other thru intimidation and suicide murder and subjugation...

Only muslims can save themselves from islam...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#104499 Aug 21, 2012
Khalid is on here wishing death to Chazmo myself and others. If that the kind of person you want to be with, it your problem not mine.

As for you knowledge of Islam, so far by your argument it seems to be somewhat limited, if your studying it a lot then I am sure it will be evident in your posts.
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Except by her posts its evident she knows very little of the religion except for the basics. I have an Iranian in law whom says they are Christian and interested but they don't take the time to learn anything, so what do they really know? He is just following the popular route to get away from Islam to seem more Westernized and accepted, so he makes these claims. TG too me is very similar in that regard.
You stupid little Religions man idiot Jan. you never make sencer and never has, is all about bull shit crap in here, you nuts. First am having a great time in CA. Brilliant time.
And second i know lot about Islam than you do cause all the post in here you has post about Islam are not true so on has all been lies lies lies lies lies and many muslims has told you so in here as Marshall and some others in here is not right and they has show you what is right and yours wrong and more. So you know none shit. Busted little Religons nuts man Jan.
And I put this video again to you and to Chamzo and like you in here. Watch it nuts man and watch it well.
ISRAHELL ON EARTH [A New Must Watch Documentary] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Yt3d3Fmouh4XX&feature=sha re
And here some link about Mohammd prohet. http://www.almoltaqa.ps/english/showthread.ph... learn Jan, learn well little Religions nuts man, go sit down and learn the truth little Religions nuts man. Don't listen to you wife now, now you sit down and read this and learn and then you wil kow the truth. Now sit down and shut up and read and don't tell me what I don't know and know about Islam, got it. Now am off again, no time for shit nuts people like you in here that think they can tell me what I don't know and know, I has a better time doing here in sunny CA than make apost to nuts brainless people like you. But I might look in later to deal with you nonesencer more. bye.

Location hidden

#104500 Aug 21, 2012
Is un-Christian to not acknowledge Gods promise to Jews, they don't call it the promise land for nothing.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#104501 Aug 21, 2012
What does it mean to be a Zionist? Do you know the root of the word, 1890 Nathan Birnbaum in Wein?
topgirl wrote:
Oh and one more, Zionist are like a hyenas, sneaky little ugly bastard. As vulgars too.
Oh I forgot, gotta post this before off. This is how zionist are and been since in Israel. sneaky little ugly bastard, we has to be careful of what they do and say and keep an eyes on them, cause they change they words in sneaky way.
I has always had a dislike on those 2 animals, this is why I has dislike Zionst so much too, sneaky bastard all of them.
Palestine wil get back they country they took from them since 1948 and kick thos zionist hyenas bastard back.
1, 2 3 viva Palesine.
Have a brilliant day and or evening, am gonna have a brilliant day here now and off.

Location hidden

#104502 Aug 21, 2012
Read into as you wish, I believe Islam is from Satan as were were warned of this very thing, and the very verses that warn this we have artifacts much older than Islam and indeed include those verses. The whole corruption nonsense from Muslims won't hold when you have hard artifacts to debunk them.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> what is to defend? The statement must have integrity. It comes from you. You who writhe in epithets like 'self-liathing'. Islam is not from satan but your fear is.

Dorchester , MA

#104503 Aug 21, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
god should have had a SECTretary.... cause he is a stupid fcuking creator...
Nobody is Perfect...;-)

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#104504 Aug 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an inbreed for sure.

No sane Christian would ever condone Hitler's agenda..

Dorchester , MA

#104505 Aug 21, 2012
Nina M wrote:
<quoted text>
Spathis... Ariel Sharon and Georgios Papandreou said exactly the same thing: we need a GLOBAL GOVERNMENT
I would love you if you also criticised the bastard that calls himself a Greek but is a bastad of the elite clan and of the dumpest kind too.
that's.. if you care about GreeksNot all israelis are like Sharon just like not al Greeks are like that BASTARD HALF GREEK HALF JEWISH PAPANDREOU. "of the cursed hour"
right now Israel is an ally to Greece. Palestinians were of greek origin and they lost it. well.. if you come from a "race" that eats pork then youn lose it.( your original identity) so you have to live with it.
Philinstines were Greeks Were.. are no more.
where is the
omaimon= same blood?--it is somewhere in history and dna..
omothreskon:=same religion?
omoglosson? same language?
omotropon? same mentality?
they ve lost 3 to all 4 ..
Blah to single government...

The Obamassiah wants it...

kkklamWeed also wants it...

It's the same as dumbing down our education system so that everyone gets the exact same education...

Teach to the dumbest...

Then we have the elites...because we know for a fact that they will never give up what they have...willingly

And the dumb....everyone else

Like government run healthcare...

The elites have their golden coverage...

Even Obama stated that He earned His coverage when elected to office...

The rest get to split up whatever is left...

And folks wonder why liberals want the guns taken away...

Dorchester , MA

#104506 Aug 21, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>As so many things are contributions from Greek Christ comes from Christos as does loghos as does 'jesus' and the NT was in Greek for a very good reason .
But I waste my wisdom on a pastry cook-vicious nasty racist angry whose life is the definition of 'nasty brutish and short' for sure.
So all the Jews are Greek?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spain about to stab all Cubans in the back again 4 min Cuba King Rules 7
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 5 min tarmo 10,558
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 6 min greek 182
Easy availability of driving licences responsib... 7 min UrbanWorld 1
African Sushi: Mountainous Fish Farm Links Leso... 7 min Russian vodka 4
Security tops Modis conversation with Ghani and... 8 min UrbanWorld 1
Flesh-Eating Maggots Removed From Man's Head 8 min Dr Wu 9
UN appeals for $405M for Afghanistan aid in 2015 1 hr Eleanor 1

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE