Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
100,621 - 100,640 of 357,377 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Oh and one more, Zionist are like a hyenas, sneaky little ugly bastard. As vulgars too.

Oh I forgot, gotta post this before off. This is how zionist are and been since in Israel. sneaky little ugly bastard, we has to be careful of what they do and say and keep an eyes on them, cause they change they words in sneaky way.

I has always had a dislike on those 2 animals, this is why I has dislike Zionst so much too, sneaky bastard all of them.

Palestine wil get back they country they took from them since 1948 and kick thos zionist hyenas bastard back.

1, 2 3 viva Palesine.
Have a brilliant day and or evening, am gonna have a brilliant day here now and off.
Love Hurghada

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Those sound expensive...

I paid $50 for some Reeboks once...
They were and hallelujah I've got them back - long story and I won't bore you with the details :)

Please tell me you didn't wear white Reeboks with black socks :/?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
Oh and one more, Zionist are like a hyenas, sneaky little ugly bastard. As vulgars too.
Oh I forgot, gotta post this before off. This is how zionist are and been since in Israel. sneaky little ugly bastard, we has to be careful of what they do and say and keep an eyes on them, cause they change they words in sneaky way.
I has always had a dislike on those 2 animals, this is why I has dislike Zionst so much too, sneaky bastard all of them.
Palestine wil get back they country they took from them since 1948 and kick thos zionist hyenas bastard back.
1, 2 3 viva Palesine.
Have a brilliant day and or evening, am gonna have a brilliant day here now and off.
Are you off to eat 'Lopster'?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
1, 2 3 viva Palesine.
It's P - A - L- E - S - T - I - N - E, you dumb fcuking retard.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying all Americans but it will happen Chazmo. I posted this a while ago and you may not have seen it.
Some examples of God’s wrath on America from a book by John Price called the end of America. America is pushing Israel to give up land in the name of peace but peace will never happen because the Palestinians want Israel out
On 18th October 1991 a bilateral peace conference was announced between Israel and its Arab neighbours. This was quickly followed by a firestorm in Oakland California that resulted in over $3.5 billion dollars in damages. It was the worst fire since the San Francisco earthquake and fire of 1906.
The Madrid peace conference was convened on October 30th 1991 and the main point being made at that conference was the exchange of land for peace. On the very same day an enormous extra tropical low combined with a tropical cyclone centred on the north eastern coast of the United States. The storm was so massive in scope that it quickly became known as the “perfect storm” President Bush’s home and vacation compound were severely damaged
Immediately following the Madrid conference the Bush administration pushed for bilateral talks between Israel and Palestine. The talks began on 24th August 1992. On the very same day Hurricane Andrew smashed into the US and became the most destructive ‘natural disaster’ in America up to that time. 200,000 people were left homeless, 65 killed and damages mounted up to over $38 million
On February 24th 1993 Christopher met with Rabin re historical peace talks. The same day a car bomb exploded in the underground parking garage of the World Trade Centre 6 people were killed and 1000 were injured
Clinton continued to push for Israel to trade land for peace between April 27th to August 20th 1993. The Oslo Accords was signed on September 13th 1993 was else was happening at this time? The great USA flood of 1993 was occurring. It ranks as one of the greatest natural disasters ever to hit the US. Damages totalled $15 billion, 50 people died and thousands were evacuated some never to return to their homes. Who else but God can change the weather patterns to the extent that they were changed?
Clinton brokered a treaty between Israel and Jordon in 1994. Immediately following the signing of the treaty there was the worst flooding in the history of Texas with 17 dead and $1 billion in damages
Clinton again involved in a treaty brokered between the PLO and Israel. This was accompanied by Hurricane Opal the strongest ever to hit Florida with 27 dead and losses of over $3 billion. Maybe all of the above were just co incidences?
On January 20th 1998 Clinton again tried to “work on” Netanyahu re giving land away. What happened the VERY NEXT DAY the investigation re the death of a white house aide was expanded to include the affair of Clinton with Paula Jones. Clinton was the second president in history to be impeached by the US House of Representatives. God works in mysterious ways.
There are hundreds more examples but at the end of the day, God is in control of everything that is happening in the world and America is paying for her sins.
You do realize that the planet is currently at a peak of a natural warming cycle...

And liberals are scrambling to convince us that if we pay higher taxes we can actually reverse it...

I don't believe God is punishing us...

I don't believe God would be that vindictive and evil...

That would make God just like mohammy...

And I would be struck dead...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
They were and hallelujah I've got them back - long story and I won't bore you with the details :)
Please tell me you didn't wear white Reeboks with black socks :/?
Excellent...

Glad you got them back...:-)

I wear white socks with my Reeboks....

And also wear socks with sandals...

Really hate going barefoot...

So I'm not allowed to wear sandals anymore...:-(

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a christian, and I don't know if you are, do you know more than God?
I know God has a great sense of humour...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

J_a_n wrote:
Spathis is simply trying to get Christians to hate the Jews to bring us to their same Islamic level. We always let Gods word prevail, and ignore such rubbish hate.
<quoted text>
Agreed...

Hate is a destructive emotion...

Hating Jews is really dumb...

But it does seem to be politically correct....

Something I emphatically reject...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The religion of 'the chosen' has been in an orgy of wars ethnic cleansing murder massacres and theft of property and lands for six decades-Fact!
islam is NOT 'the chosen'...

But I see your point about their hatred for Jews...

1400 years of it tho...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Not true-that is your spin.
Facts are facts
Yes...

Facts are facts...

islam can not hide from them either...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

J_a_n wrote:
Saying all Jews hate Christians is not a fact.
Now saying that the Qu'ran says discriminatory remarks against Christians, Jews and all non-Muslims is a fact!
<quoted text>
Facts are facts...

And islam can not hide from itself...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You learn how to talk with your masters language. Keep it going... you will be somebody one day...BTW Syria will be soon liberated... and El Qods will be next....
And who would these "masters" be exactly?

Syria will be liberated how? Because last I checked, I don't think the Muslim inbreeds are all of a sudden gonna evacuate the land...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have a point here.
I have discussions with jewish friends who have an anti zionist position as well as with zionist friends
We argue we get passionate but I have never met someone like this Pastry lady who is so obsessive and hateful
Yes of course, an anti-Semitic tool like you would definitely have discussions with your "Jewish friends"....

What's the Greek equivalent of Al Taqiyaa?

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Andre3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jan do that you sneaky little disgusting rat? Please post it again and make the same claim sneaky little rat?
He writes explicit that "had he not been a christian"! What a sneaky little rat. Jan is Ned Flanders....not in one single post have I seen him advocating violence like your friends....Co.ckled and MUQ.
What a slimy and sneaky rat!
i totally have to disagree jan is a wolf in sheep's clothing. His advocation of hatred of Muslims just brcause they are muslim betrays his underlying violence. You're cutting him too much slack. I find his posts as offensive as you find muq's.

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
if god is actually god, how can anyone else be??? unless god has a pathetic voice that wasnt heard by all his supposed creations ? you know, all the "heathens" slaughtered by the his conquerer messengers and scumbag muslims.
If you were to hear God's voice while alive....

Your head would explode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

the japanese people who were never introduced to the pathetic mid east and or european god (early enough), would disagree.
Until America delivered the sun to two of their cities...

And Olde Emp surrendered...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope is no god all he has is a direct red phone with Jesus, that he can ring every so often.
Hopefully one of these times...

God will pick up and say helloooooooo....

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a God, there have to be more than one God. How can he/she in northern hemisphere are the same time in the southern hemisphere.
He is very very very big....

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>who said anything about you subjugating yourself!Pull yourself together man-
Talking about 'oppressive ideology' you forgot Zionism!!
How does zionism oppress me?...

pallys oppress themselves by continually attacking Israel and blaming Jews for their own attacks...

And training generations of children to hate and murder...

islam is an oppressive ideology...

And will remain such...

Until its followers actually question its tenets...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think it is kinda harsh. Just as he and you have your views I have mine. He constantly denigrates God and at the end of the day the forum is about Islam conquering Italy and the Entire West. When Spartis gives his point of view and you don't agree with it we don't say to you don't you think you're kinda harsh. You have your view and put it out there and that is exactly what I am doing. If he doesn't believe in God that is fine but then to state that it is God producing sects etc etc is really out there
I believe attacking atheists on this thread is a distraction from the thread itself...

Also atheists attacking christians is a distraction...

islam is the problem...

Not atheism...

Atheism works itself put...

First by moving to agnostic...

And then defining agnostic...

Beliefs can't be forced or rushed...

That is the free will we were blessed with...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••