Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 4,881)

Showing posts 97,601 - 97,620 of324,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
I never should have quit smoking weed.
it's never too late.........
Love Hurghada

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
Where is our boy Chazmo...

peace be with him and his, and may his weather get cooler....
I hope he's ok Guido, he's not been around for a while?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they shut down their grid too.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Trisha I may not get along and agree a lot with you, and between you and MM, but am glad you said something to Baron here how he speak of MM in here and many of us in here, I know I hasn't been nice either in here, well is eas to get mean in here back to the screen than in real life.
I know you may not agree with me about Khaled either, but honest for me since did met him, he is a good honest man, am glad did met him to know him more and for me to tellin here I was with him was to let some know in here that I got all the way safe there as some asked me too to let know when there, didn't have nothing to do with getting attention, maybe Baron is too off Topix good guy, well I really hope so than see him how he is in here, well I hope so than I see him in here how he speak and use his vulgar sentiment and language to women in here that with muslim men, don't know, maybe we all are, cause as said it easy to say lot of mean things in here in Topix we might not say in real life in front of others, maybe some of us are the same as in here and others not. Bt as said it easy to say a lot mean things in here we may not use in real life. What I has said sometimes in here I know I wil not say for off topix.
We may not agree when came to muslims, but honest I has brother in law and has talk to his family and I never have met as honest good people in my life as when came to some of my muslims friends god honest people, just a people as you and me, as said there bad ther good in around the world of all Religions, my sister has went to visit his family in Morocco many times and they has always threat her well as her son that not his but from her first relationship, as said and many of you think maybe a muslim man can't married a woman that already has a child, yes in some case they can't, they may be too Religions then to forbit that, but that didn't stop him and his family about my sister have one kid alreay they threat him as they own as they family and he want to go back there to visit them when they go next time, they has never ever even try to convert him either, her son, never, neither her, but she is muslim now and she did so choise so herself, she ws not forced to do
so.
Anyway just to let know, that's all not all Mulims are the same thinking and one minder, they just like us, some are too Religions mind thinking, some with old habit thinking, some others are not too Religions and just the same as we none-mulims.
Khaled was just as vulgar with me in the past, many times.

:p
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
The Danish wannabe is actually Fyromian dung who in order to insult me would say sht about his own country,mama and sista'.
i know of allah under my show long time... i like 75% of the voice, as i also do barron44.... sometimes i just ignore the 25% i dont like, sometimes i dont... Today i chimed in on Trishas post re barron and MM... sometimes i dont....

personally i dont give a shit about who anyone is in that part of the planet... i will however say.... get a fcuking name already, fyromina, and that formerly know as the artist prince, too.

I dont mind anyone but muslims in general, even if i do laugh at many racist seeming jokes, i find funny... hey funny is funny...

then i justy pick and choose a battle, when it strikes my fancy.... havingsaid that spartass is a fcuking jerk off, kokled is... well a kok.... and swanie .. well, she is just plain stupid...

before knowing you,i didnt know Bulgars despised islam so much, and have fought the good fight against the religion of perverted fcuking savages, so i applaud your country and peeps, but i'm not attached per se.....

If i see a post i want to respond to I do, if i see a battle that is clearly not mine, i stay out of it...

and above all else, i'm a fan of certain posters who have game... and when I say game, they have wit, and USE IT....

They include, Faith (of course), Il Principe, CHTT, Barron44 and The new dane cartoonist fan (have to admit, he says some funny sh!t)... and yea...our boy Chaz...

MM has great wit, but of course she would, she was one part of civilization...

I dont mind you at all, i dont mind LH and especially D2, who ive known a very long time... you all seem fine, we just dont have a lot in common... so i take it a post at a time...

honestly, i dont mind swanie as much as i feign otherwise, i just think shes an idiot... I mean, i know the clown a very long time... and well, she's always been the confused one... and while her funny is usually unintentional, it do crack me up...

having said that, go bulgaria...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, theres also a tropical storm in his hood, i think... i saw mexcio was being pounded... but i've also been a bit busy and or pre occupied...

Go Chaz, may you and yours be just fine....

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure trisha doesnt give a sh1t about your savagelove affair...in fact no one cares.
take it to the drama threads or the teeny "i met a boy and and we in love" thread...
all muslims share one minder.... blohamids perverted mass murdering one, DUH !
shut you mouth moinca fartass, not everyone has same thinking as you, thanks godness I hope not, go make more weed for you in you garden and don't wear the blue dress while doing so.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because hes a pervertd islamic scumbag, showing a better face to his ? "first love", the full grown savage that he is.... he must have gotten his "vulgarity" to woman, from his loving dad

swanie likes to make excuses for muslims claiming they get mad, and that s acceptable and forgivable... ironically she doesnt have the same tolerance for jews, or non muslims...

I'd like to emphasize the MANY TIMES part

notice how her opinion is based solely on her loins ????
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>shut you mouth moinca fartass, not everyone has same thinking as you, thanks godness I hope not, go make more weed for you in you garden and don't wear the blue dress while doing so.
typical islami scum... ordering people to SHUT THEIR MOUTH, on our own free speech forums... the religion of peace and tolerance is NOT peaceful or tolerate... they just hate the truth...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they shut down their grid too.
you said that yesterday or the day before about my grid... whats my grid and who's shutting mine down...(electric ?) i havent caught up to your response....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as said we all get mean and more in here in topix, it easy than in real life in front of others. Here we back to the screen.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
judging from the disagerr emocion..,. the peaceful "adorable" couple hat it that you think of Chaz... what petty sh!tbags huh, and swanie wants respect under the guise that her and her pathetic savage are "nice guys" mean nothing, just angry..... and apparently hateful and spiteful... fcuking pathetic savages that they are.

cause as we know, only two people hate chaz, for reminding them of Kokleds penchant for "shagging, rim jobs and couched threats"
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Well as said we all get mean and more in here in topix, it easy than in real life in front of others. Here we back to the screen.
see only excuse for Kokled, never you I or any actual civilized human... i mean,this idiot cant get over hating chazmo, the nicest guy on these threads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
typical islami scum... ordering people to SHUT THEIR MOUTH, on our own free speech forums... the religion of peace and tolerance is NOT peaceful or tolerate... they just hate the truth...
your side has told people shut up too so no better, geta life you typical atheist as try forbid muslims too what they should type or not. get a life, you typical athesit scum.

Hi to you LH, hope you got a sunt here :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because hes a pervertd islamic scumbag, showing a better face to his ? "first love", the full grown savage that he is.... he must have gotten his "vulgarity" to woman, from his loving dad
swanie likes to make excuses for muslims claiming they get mad, and that s acceptable and forgivable... ironically she doesnt have the same tolerance for jews, or non muslims...
I'd like to emphasize the MANY TIMES part
notice how her opinion is based solely on her loins ????
oh get life, it what I see, am ear him, know him so get af**king life and get on with yours. You must be obessed withhim, you speak of him none stopin here, his name mst taste good for you to talk nne stop about him. You been no better to women in here either so don't play innocent in here. and you wrong in all count, you do not has he same for muslims as you speak about mulims in here all the times as what ha you said, ye you don't are kill all muslim you dot care kill all palestine, what d that say to you huh!!! so f*k off and look at you own words idiot, at least I has said killing on all people are wrong, evenon jews and none-muslims so stop make up things in here idiot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
see only excuse for Kokled, never you I or any actual civilized human... i mean,this idiot cant get over hating chazmo, the nicest guy on these threads.
you been none better to women in here so stop play innont idiot, got it. And he just make post here few days ago said hope chamzo is OK, what the f**k is wrong with you, you don't even know Khaled to judge him as you do to him, get a f*king life, I will keep say what is truth yes he good guy so get over it you monica drama queen. Now am off fom here so you can talk to yourself and post about him in all you post as you seems to be so obessed about him none stop or you can go on with you life, has no time talk to a idiot as you, has better to do. Bye and get a life patience loser you are.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i know of allah under my show long time... i like 75% of the voice, as i also do barron44.... sometimes i just ignore the 25% i dont like, sometimes i dont... Today i chimed in on Trishas post re barron and MM... sometimes i dont....
personally i dont give a shit about who anyone is in that part of the planet... i will however say.... get a fcuking name already, fyromina, and that formerly know as the artist prince, too.
I dont mind anyone but muslims in general, even if i do laugh at many racist seeming jokes, i find funny... hey funny is funny...
then i justy pick and choose a battle, when it strikes my fancy.... havingsaid that spartass is a fcuking jerk off, kokled is... well a kok.... and swanie .. well, she is just plain stupid...
before knowing you,i didnt know Bulgars despised islam so much, and have fought the good fight against the religion of perverted fcuking savages, so i applaud your country and peeps, but i'm not attached per se.....
If i see a post i want to respond to I do, if i see a battle that is clearly not mine, i stay out of it...
and above all else, i'm a fan of certain posters who have game... and when I say game, they have wit, and USE IT....
They include, Faith (of course), Il Principe, CHTT, Barron44 and The new dane cartoonist fan (have to admit, he says some funny sh!t)... and yea...our boy Chaz...
MM has great wit, but of course she would, she was one part of civilization...
I dont mind you at all, i dont mind LH and especially D2, who ive known a very long time... you all seem fine, we just dont have a lot in common... so i take it a post at a time...
honestly, i dont mind swanie as much as i feign otherwise, i just think shes an idiot... I mean, i know the clown a very long time... and well, she's always been the confused one... and while her funny is usually unintentional, it do crack me up...
having said that, go bulgaria...
Well,of course you've known him for a while.Dude's been trolling Topix for years.So,you find it funny that he calls you darkie and stupid?Well,you can laugh if you want but to me,he's an idiot.Personally,I find it stupid to just go around and run your mouth about Islam.Better idea is to have a loaded gun at your house and if they come,you take care of them.Besides,the danish wannabe keeps calling muslims and insulting people who aren't muslims at all and he only(just like the monkey he is) remembers things for 3 minutes.Then he comes two weeks later with the same sht,not being able to recall any of the past arguments.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
you said that yesterday or the day before about my grid... whats my grid and who's shutting mine down...(electric ?) i havent caught up to your response....
Cartoon,I gave you a link to the article I read about it.That was yesterday.Okay,I'll try to find it again.There:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/09/us-...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>your side has told people shut up too so no better, geta life you typical atheist as try forbid muslims too what they should type or not. get a life, you typical athesit scum.
Hi to you LH, hope you got a sunt here :)
MY SIDE... i have NO SIDE... I have never told you or your perverted savage to sh!t up, cause i'm not a petty islamic bint, or sh1tbag muslim...

I HAVE NE$VERV FORBIDDEN ANY ONE FROM ANYTHING YOU ISLAMIC PANDERING LIAR.... after you fcuk kokled, go fcuk yourself, liar.

sunt.. is code for c..... unt ???? I guess she hopes you NOT a SSSunt... whatever that means

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartoon,I gave you a link to the article I read about it.That was yesterday.Okay,I'll try to find it again.There:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/09/us-...
Is Nor enjoying the Olympics?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,601 - 97,620 of324,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••