Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
97,601 - 97,620 of 356,760 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i know of allah under my show long time... i like 75% of the voice, as i also do barron44.... sometimes i just ignore the 25% i dont like, sometimes i dont... Today i chimed in on Trishas post re barron and MM... sometimes i dont....
personally i dont give a shit about who anyone is in that part of the planet... i will however say.... get a fcuking name already, fyromina, and that formerly know as the artist prince, too.
I dont mind anyone but muslims in general, even if i do laugh at many racist seeming jokes, i find funny... hey funny is funny...
then i justy pick and choose a battle, when it strikes my fancy.... havingsaid that spartass is a fcuking jerk off, kokled is... well a kok.... and swanie .. well, she is just plain stupid...
before knowing you,i didnt know Bulgars despised islam so much, and have fought the good fight against the religion of perverted fcuking savages, so i applaud your country and peeps, but i'm not attached per se.....
If i see a post i want to respond to I do, if i see a battle that is clearly not mine, i stay out of it...
and above all else, i'm a fan of certain posters who have game... and when I say game, they have wit, and USE IT....
They include, Faith (of course), Il Principe, CHTT, Barron44 and The new dane cartoonist fan (have to admit, he says some funny sh!t)... and yea...our boy Chaz...
MM has great wit, but of course she would, she was one part of civilization...
I dont mind you at all, i dont mind LH and especially D2, who ive known a very long time... you all seem fine, we just dont have a lot in common... so i take it a post at a time...
honestly, i dont mind swanie as much as i feign otherwise, i just think shes an idiot... I mean, i know the clown a very long time... and well, she's always been the confused one... and while her funny is usually unintentional, it do crack me up...
having said that, go bulgaria...
Well,of course you've known him for a while.Dude's been trolling Topix for years.So,you find it funny that he calls you darkie and stupid?Well,you can laugh if you want but to me,he's an idiot.Personally,I find it stupid to just go around and run your mouth about Islam.Better idea is to have a loaded gun at your house and if they come,you take care of them.Besides,the danish wannabe keeps calling muslims and insulting people who aren't muslims at all and he only(just like the monkey he is) remembers things for 3 minutes.Then he comes two weeks later with the same sht,not being able to recall any of the past arguments.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
you said that yesterday or the day before about my grid... whats my grid and who's shutting mine down...(electric ?) i havent caught up to your response....
Cartoon,I gave you a link to the article I read about it.That was yesterday.Okay,I'll try to find it again.There:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/09/us-...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>your side has told people shut up too so no better, geta life you typical atheist as try forbid muslims too what they should type or not. get a life, you typical athesit scum.
Hi to you LH, hope you got a sunt here :)
MY SIDE... i have NO SIDE... I have never told you or your perverted savage to sh!t up, cause i'm not a petty islamic bint, or sh1tbag muslim...

I HAVE NE$VERV FORBIDDEN ANY ONE FROM ANYTHING YOU ISLAMIC PANDERING LIAR.... after you fcuk kokled, go fcuk yourself, liar.

sunt.. is code for c..... unt ???? I guess she hopes you NOT a SSSunt... whatever that means

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartoon,I gave you a link to the article I read about it.That was yesterday.Okay,I'll try to find it again.There:
Is Nor enjoying the Olympics?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>you been none better to women in here so stop play innont idiot, got it. And he just make post here few days ago said hope chamzo is OK, what the f**k is wrong with you, you don't even know Khaled to judge him as you do to him, get a f*king life, I will keep say what is truth yes he good guy so get over it you monica drama queen. Now am off fom here so you can talk to yourself and post about him in all you post as you seems to be so obessed about him none stop or you can go on with you life, has no time talk to a idiot as you, has better to do. Bye and get a life patience loser you are.
Whoa, dumbostani dialect. Old stripper care to translate to English?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
ah so... the electric grid...

yeah,someone told me today might be the hottest day of the year...

so far, so good.... brown outs have happened in the past

Its kind of unfair, may santa monica homes and apartments dont have air conditioning... some by design, some by choice... i am one of them... but we get penalized by the ones who do, i guess.

supposedly my system has battery back up, so i'll let you know.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
thers are no nazis, you ass obsessed immigrant ... whos "we"you broka ass greeks... gee, we must still be reeling for the beating...Oh wait... "we" got over it (if we even noticed it), and well, it seems to be your only victory ever ....
hey spatty, dont you have a brit-fy to pluck, cause.... its firday night ramadamn...
time is running out balless wonder-lol

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask him?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>oh get life, it what I see, am ear him, know him so get af**king life and get on with yours. You must be obessed withhim, you speak of him none stopin here, his name mst taste good for you to talk nne stop about him. You been no better to women in here either so don't play innocent in here. and you wrong in all count, you do not has he same for muslims as you speak about mulims in here all the times as what ha you said, ye you don't are kill all muslim you dot care kill all palestine, what d that say to you huh!!! so f*k off and look at you own words idiot, at least I has said killing on all people are wrong, evenon jews and none-muslims so stop make up things in here idiot
really... cause until his name came up in posts,,, you know by YOU and a woman who reported how perverse he was... I posted many posts with out a mere mention of you or your pathetic savage, Lying Attention Seeking Bint....

go blow your perverted obsession, Kokled.... and leave the grown ups to political and other discussions, you lame duck...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>ah so... the electric grid...
yeah,someone told me today might be the hottest day of the year...
so far, so good.... brown outs have happened in the past
Its kind of unfair, may santa monica homes and apartments dont have air conditioning... some by design, some by choice... i am one of them... but we get penalized by the ones who do, i guess.
supposedly my system has battery back up, so i'll let you know.
I think we almost crashed our grid a few weeks ago.We lost power for a few hours.Back in 2003 we managed to crash the whole Eastern Coast Grid and had that big blackout for like two or three days.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>oh get life, it what I see, am ear him, know him so get af**king life and get on with yours. You must be obessed withhim, you speak of him none stopin here, his name mst taste good for you to talk nne stop about him. You been no better to women in here either so don't play innocent in here. and you wrong in all count, you do not has he same for muslims as you speak about mulims in here all the times as what ha you said, ye you don't are kill all muslim you dot care kill all palestine, what d that say to you huh!!! so f*k off and look at you own words idiot, at least I has said killing on all people are wrong, evenon jews and none-muslims so stop make up things in here idiot
hope no one pissed in "am ear", you know like the islamic satan, or some ones perverted male relative...???

ERRRRRRRRRR W H A T !!!!!!!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text> you speak about mulims in here all the times
gee stupid its the Islam wants to conquer italy and the entire west thread... not the I love KOKLED and I fly to him thread,. make sencer......

duh you fcuking idiot.... I'M ON TOPIC... and well, YOURE NOT, Ms. i gotz me a live savage
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we almost crashed our grid a few weeks ago.We lost power for a few hours.Back in 2003 we managed to crash the whole Eastern Coast Grid and had that big blackout for like two or three days.
so, you bulgarians are responsible for that ?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>time is running out balless wonder-lol
hahahahaha.... "ball less"..... who, you just sink lower depths... your like kokled, you mispell your heroes,even their balls.... hahahahahaha, which i'm sure your very fond of... ball less greek military skirt lifters

post me when you can improve your game, you pathetic worthless as fodder.... isnt brit-fy waiting for her noon picking, its almost friday night ramadamn dinner time... assmasta
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,of course you've known him for a while.Dude's been trolling Topix for years.So,you find it funny that he calls you darkie and stupid?Well,you can laugh if you want but to me,he's an idiot.Personally,I find it stupid to just go around and run your mouth about Islam.Better idea is to have a loaded gun at your house and if they come,you take care of them.Besides,the danish wannabe keeps calling muslims and insulting people who aren't muslims at all and he only(just like the monkey he is) remembers things for 3 minutes.Then he comes two weeks later with the same sht,not being able to recall any of the past arguments.
i'm able to laugh at my self, even if i am a totally white guy...

like i said 75%... whats wrong with you people its not like its ALL or NOTHING... i find a lot of his stuff funny...

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you bulgarians are responsible for that ?
No,I guess all of us on the East Coast were responsible for it for overusing air conditioners.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
MY SIDE... i have NO SIDE...
I love everybody.
Well...not everybody...I don't like any muslims...except for MM, but she's not really muslim. Oh...and Asians...not really a fan. I don't care for most Africans. I don't like about 3/4's of Latin and South Americans. I DO like almost everyone that is Western European and Real Canadians, Australians, Kiwis, Falklan Islanders and everyone in Eastern Europe that happens to be Milena. I don't know anyone from Iceland except Swanie...and she's been kind of nasty lately, but I'll say I still like her. Don't like Arabs, do like Jews.
Did I leave anyone out?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask him?
so he does exist then?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he's ok Guido, he's not been around for a while?
swanies hatred emocion has disappeared, cause its so shameful that she disagrees with you having concern for a nice guy like Chazmo... she only cares if its an islamic douchebag... selfish hateful spiteful bint that she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••