Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 386,562

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101339 Aug 10, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>oh get life, it what I see, am ear him, know him so get af**king life and get on with yours. You must be obessed withhim, you speak of him none stopin here, his name mst taste good for you to talk nne stop about him. You been no better to women in here either so don't play innocent in here. and you wrong in all count, you do not has he same for muslims as you speak about mulims in here all the times as what ha you said, ye you don't are kill all muslim you dot care kill all palestine, what d that say to you huh!!! so f*k off and look at you own words idiot, at least I has said killing on all people are wrong, evenon jews and none-muslims so stop make up things in here idiot
hope no one pissed in "am ear", you know like the islamic satan, or some ones perverted male relative...???

ERRRRRRRRRR W H A T !!!!!!!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101340 Aug 10, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text> you speak about mulims in here all the times
gee stupid its the Islam wants to conquer italy and the entire west thread... not the I love KOKLED and I fly to him thread,. make sencer......

duh you fcuking idiot.... I'M ON TOPIC... and well, YOURE NOT, Ms. i gotz me a live savage
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101341 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we almost crashed our grid a few weeks ago.We lost power for a few hours.Back in 2003 we managed to crash the whole Eastern Coast Grid and had that big blackout for like two or three days.
so, you bulgarians are responsible for that ?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101342 Aug 10, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>time is running out balless wonder-lol
hahahahaha.... "ball less"..... who, you just sink lower depths... your like kokled, you mispell your heroes,even their balls.... hahahahahaha, which i'm sure your very fond of... ball less greek military skirt lifters

post me when you can improve your game, you pathetic worthless as fodder.... isnt brit-fy waiting for her noon picking, its almost friday night ramadamn dinner time... assmasta
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101343 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,of course you've known him for a while.Dude's been trolling Topix for years.So,you find it funny that he calls you darkie and stupid?Well,you can laugh if you want but to me,he's an idiot.Personally,I find it stupid to just go around and run your mouth about Islam.Better idea is to have a loaded gun at your house and if they come,you take care of them.Besides,the danish wannabe keeps calling muslims and insulting people who aren't muslims at all and he only(just like the monkey he is) remembers things for 3 minutes.Then he comes two weeks later with the same sht,not being able to recall any of the past arguments.
i'm able to laugh at my self, even if i am a totally white guy...

like i said 75%... whats wrong with you people its not like its ALL or NOTHING... i find a lot of his stuff funny...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#101344 Aug 10, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you bulgarians are responsible for that ?
No,I guess all of us on the East Coast were responsible for it for overusing air conditioners.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#101345 Aug 10, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
MY SIDE... i have NO SIDE...
I love everybody.
Well...not everybody...I don't like any muslims...except for MM, but she's not really muslim. Oh...and Asians...not really a fan. I don't care for most Africans. I don't like about 3/4's of Latin and South Americans. I DO like almost everyone that is Western European and Real Canadians, Australians, Kiwis, Falklan Islanders and everyone in Eastern Europe that happens to be Milena. I don't know anyone from Iceland except Swanie...and she's been kind of nasty lately, but I'll say I still like her. Don't like Arabs, do like Jews.
Did I leave anyone out?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#101346 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask him?
so he does exist then?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101347 Aug 10, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he's ok Guido, he's not been around for a while?
swanies hatred emocion has disappeared, cause its so shameful that she disagrees with you having concern for a nice guy like Chazmo... she only cares if its an islamic douchebag... selfish hateful spiteful bint that she is.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#101348 Aug 10, 2012
Spathis wrote:
You are the most no-balls-having piece of sh*t weasel on topix..bar none.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101349 Aug 10, 2012
Spathis wrote:
google asks.... Did you mean: ball less

stupid fcuking turko-eek egyptsh!t raised savage.
Danish cartoons of allah

Chicago, IL

#101350 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,you don't speak Danish.We've established that already.And there's no such Bulgarian name as Rajkot.AND,no one else but Serbians and Fyromians uses "j" to substitute "y".Now,get lost,moron!
he's from Bulgaria ,told me himself .

I do speak Danish , we "" haven't established anything . What we establish is Bulgaria Macedonia and Greece are Negro of a nation
Danish cartoons of allah

Chicago, IL

#101351 Aug 10, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And YOU are a fckng nazi trailer park trash hun-!
We sorted you out twice and if you try anything again we shall sort you out again hun
Greek Negro .. What are you talking about ??

Sorted out "" LOL

Go back to africa monkey
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#101352 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No,I guess all of us on the East Coast were responsible for it for overusing air conditioners.
East Coast? What part of Ohio are you in?
Danish cartoons of allah

Chicago, IL

#101353 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkeydonian
That's right , they are monkeys just like Bulgarians and Greeks .
Danish cartoons of allah

Chicago, IL

#101354 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you gonna take the side of the Fyromian dung?Oh well,whatever.
I told you 100ths of times im not Macedonian . Macedonians are like Negro Greeks or something . They all dark ,like you q

East of Eden

#101355 Aug 10, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm able to laugh at my self, even if i am a totally white guy...
like i said 75%... whats wrong with you people its not like its ALL or NOTHING... i find a lot of his stuff funny...
I find I'd like to kick his arse.

East of Eden

#101356 Aug 10, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
so he does exist then?
According to you.

East of Eden

#101357 Aug 10, 2012
Danish cartoons of allah wrote:
<quoted text>he's from Bulgaria ,told me himself .
I do speak Danish , we "" haven't established anything . What we establish is Bulgaria Macedonia and Greece are Negro of a nation
You keep proving everyone what brainless dumbfuck you are and you're doing a good job.Did you pick out your new Albanian name yet,or you got a backup Bulgarian passport just in case they cancel out your British one?
Bulgaria-Negro of nation

Chicago, IL

#101358 Aug 10, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep proving everyone what brainless dumbfuck you are and you're doing a good job.Did you pick out your new Albanian name yet,or you got a backup Bulgarian passport just in case they cancel out your British one?
"everyone " Since when you speaking for everyone . Only insecure dumb bitches such as you hiding under "everyone ".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Pinoys seen to visit Japan 6 min SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 5
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) 6 min sid 5,351
UCSB Professor Shuji Nakamura to Receive Japan'... 8 min SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 52
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 8 min raider4life 23,443
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,796
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) 10 min Hooogle It 60
Ageing Japan struggles to make immigrants feel ... 10 min SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 13

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE