Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,513

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#99403 Aug 4, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to hurl insults as I am not a muslim. I asked you a question in a respectful manner and all you needed to was reciprocate.
I coudn't care less how many muslim asses Israel kicks.
Sorry- I hope my answer was sufficient.

I hope SL can have start the reconciliation process now between Tamils/Sinhalese....after we expel/kill more Muslims.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99404 Aug 4, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Call them "Injuns". It really pisses them off. If you call the women "Squaws", they'll go berserk. They're always in a bad mood...you know...the drinking.
Faith, OMG, someone told me a joke today at work that was quite funny. I then turned to him and said "Hey, my grandmother was black!" You should have seen the man blanch.:D

What does PONTIAC stand for?

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99405 Aug 4, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
salami
Mozzarella to you too Tooni.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99406 Aug 4, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sullah is a Indian-origin derogatory word for Muslims. It rolls off the tongue very well and thus we use it.
yeah, thats what i thought.... Kokled

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99407 Aug 4, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Call them "Injuns". It really pisses them off. If you call the women "Squaws", they'll go berserk. They're always in a bad mood...you know...the drinking.
ps: I wasn't talking about native Indians, I was talking about India Indians. You know.......push starts.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99408 Aug 4, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are definitely jammed up!
lol
thus spoke the jam expert... from along line of anal scientists and engineers, and once proud greeks, well until that turk introduction .
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99409 Aug 4, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>Mozzarella to you too Tooni.
ironically i just shred a couple o pounds o moz

tomorrow is the NFL Pre-Season opener, and an official fearless atheist infidel cartooni, holiday.

salami

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99410 Aug 4, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry- I hope my answer was sufficient.
I hope SL can have start the reconciliation process now between Tamils/Sinhalese....after we expel/kill more Muslims.
sakkiliya pushstart.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#99411 Aug 4, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> ps: I wasn't talking about native Indians, I was talking about India Indians. You know.......push starts.
It's really confusing.Let's do this....Call Gandhi Indians..."Indians" and call our Indians.."Redskins". ...like they did in the old days.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#99412 Aug 4, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Faith, OMG, someone told me a joke today at work that was quite funny. I then turned to him and said "Hey, my grandmother was black!" You should have seen the man blanch.:D
What does PONTIAC stand for?
Is this the joke, or do you have a question about your car?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#99413 Aug 4, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
Khaled, forgive me, but I've two questions......
ONE:How many wives DO you have? You mention the stewardess became your third......
TWO: Don't you think since you were asking her for a coke and she mistook it as you asking for something extremely different due to your accent that she was rather errrrrrrr....unconventional to then begin a relationship with a man in need of a coke?
Just askin.......
Les Anglo-saxons ... il faut toujours leurs mettre les points sur les "i"... Ok MM... The joking part of the paragraph... wait I believe ... Aliriger got the joke... let me check all posts first...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99414 Aug 4, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get the chance rent or stream Carnivale...
Has the grown kid from T3...
And the evil guy from Highlander (movie)...
Great cast but adult oriented...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Io3qEXfuc2sXX
I kinda remember it... it was kinda artsie fartsie tragically hip...

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99415 Aug 4, 2012
T3, I don't believe it. I just looked up 'list of ethnic slurs' and Tiger is on it. It's derogatory towards Tamils and yet you claim to be a 'true tamil tiger"

Funny old world, ain't it?

Tigers (Kotiya)(Sri Lanka) a Tamil person..(Majority of People in Sri Lanka use this word against Tamils as an Offensive word because of the 30 years of Civil war.)

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99416 Aug 4, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the joke, or do you have a question about your car?
No, just wanted to make sure you were still here.

Pontiac

Poor ole negro thinks it's a Cadillac.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99417 Aug 4, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Les Anglo-saxons ... il faut toujours leurs mettre les points sur les "i"... Ok MM... The joking part of the paragraph... wait I believe ... Aliriger got the joke... let me check all posts first...
sans le 'i'étant parsemé, c'est juste une ligne sur la page.

I got the joke, but still don't know how many wives you are at.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99418 Aug 4, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
ironically i just shred a couple o pounds o moz
tomorrow is the NFL Pre-Season opener, and an official fearless atheist infidel cartooni, holiday.
salami
be careful darling. Don't want you blocking your arteries with mozzarella. There can be no more ignominious way to perish.

What's the NFL?

yah........that's the game where nobody uses their feet and yet it's called football. You mean American body-armour catch, right?

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#99419 Aug 4, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's really confusing.Let's do this....Call Gandhi Indians..."Indians" and call our Indians.."Redskins". ...like they did in the old days.
Unfortunately, all Indians are not Gandhi. TTT is living proof. He'd probably stake Gandhi and make a nice korma sauce to baste him in.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#99420 Aug 4, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> sakkiliya pushstart.
LOL, picked up Sinhalese words have we?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#99421 Aug 4, 2012
I do believe none understood the plane joke...Oh!!! God ... sorry cartooni... you took seriousely all what I said.... definitively. the last one....The Guillotine is a joke... and hell does not exist...it's a fabrication... and Faith... she is a man... Sorry cartooni... All was a joke... no death wishes...
MM Saha F'tourek...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#99422 Aug 4, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
T3, I don't believe it. I just looked up 'list of ethnic slurs' and Tiger is on it. It's derogatory towards Tamils and yet you claim to be a 'true tamil tiger"
Funny old world, ain't it?
Tigers (Kotiya)(Sri Lanka) a Tamil person..(Majority of People in Sri Lanka use this word against Tamils as an Offensive word because of the 30 years of Civil war.)
The tiger is the national symbol of the majestic Tamil Chola dynasty of South Asia, so a "Tamil Tiger" doesn't necessarily mean a terrorist.

As for Kotiya, feel free to use it against me- sullah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 4 min Zeppelin 3,057
Murder suspect arrested, admits to four murders... 5 min meaningless 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Uzi 68,883
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 8 min Kravatino 11,131
Russia Revives Threat of Higher Ukraine Trade T... 10 min Tm clms 8
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 12 min Dana Robertson 27,005
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Uzi 119,653
More from around the web