Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 390,749

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55058 May 5, 2012
God (the REAL God) is clearly punishing muslims for worshiping the devil.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#55059 May 5, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Why you want more americans killed by radicals, you hate you own country america that why you asking for this, stupidi how you people can be.
Hi sweet pea still awake?...just came back...
Truth be told

Halifax, Canada

#55060 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really funny. Are you Allah's latest false prophet? So now you speak on God's behalf. I don't think so.
I read some of yr posts and had the feeling you either are of feeble mind or englsih is not your mother tongue, my considered judgment is you are uneducated feeble minded junkie, somewhre you wrote you are a nurse, your job probably to clean the bathrooms and wash the piss pans. Sorry but truth be siad. I pill no punches
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55061 May 5, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>OK accepted Maybe I need to be, Anyway when I lived in Puerto Rico there wer 2 times bomb threatend, in commistary (food store) went there with my son in strolled, has to wait hrs outside untile they checked everything, they been like 2 hrs looking before I came and then once again at gas station near where I lived, was once again on my way home from store with my son on strolled, both way of road way to my home closed while they were looking for bomb, not easy as my son was under 1 yea rold and forgot his bottle and very hungry, hated it, and those were puerto rican catholic threating with bomb cause they wanted America off from they country. America seems to have emey all over country Faith.
Well, the crime in Puerto Rico is terrible....What can one expect? It is full of Puerto Ricans. They are just pissed off because we own them but we don't value them enough to let them become a state. They make a big show of demanding their "independence"...... .they just don't seem to realize we couldn't care less. The best thing America could do is to turn them loose. They'd become Haiti inside a year.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#55062 May 5, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
am still awake yes :) welcome back, we say in icelandic velkomin.

Location hidden

#55063 May 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
God (the REAL God) is clearly punishing muslims for worshiping the devil.
Faith they do not worshipp the devil.
sheila

Australia

#55064 May 5, 2012
More news on intimidation against citizens of the USA.

LOS ANGELES, August 25, 2011ŚNow the Islamists are coming for the comedians.

In recent days David Letterman had a fatwa issued against him by jihadists for having the nerve to make a joke about a jihadist. The edict required that as a Jew, his tongue should be cut out for speaking blasphemy. Mr. Letterman is not Jewish, but Radical Islamists never let facts interfere with fatwas.

Once again, Radical Islam shows that it does not contain an ounce of peace or tolerance. Islam is a religion with many peaceful practitioners. Radical Islam is a virulent cancerous ideology that must be eradicated from the Earth.

David Letterman joined Salman Rushdie, me, and many others in receiving death threats.

(Although to be fair the worst fatwa against me was issued by the NOW.)

Too many people have been silenced out of fear, giving the terrorists another victory. Thankfully, Mr. Letterman did not back down.

Location hidden

#55065 May 5, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
and hello honey I forgot :) I was gonna about go off, but as you coming then I stay.
Truth be told

Halifax, Canada

#55066 May 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe...
Just maybe...
God has lost His patience with you...
That makes more sense for the muslim on muslim murders...
Don't you think?...
Personally...
I thank God that my God is loving and forgiving...
So solly that your allah-god is...as you say
''So God is showing slight anger now,
wait tell God is really pissed.
The prob;em is neither you nor me
can do anything about it.
God has lost patince with the likes of you.
You are doomed. ""Today (on the day God metes his punishment)''
Why again did mohammed have to change so many things in the 'book' before finally getting it right?...
First no beating of women...
Then beating is ok...
Then only light tappy beatings with thumb sized rods with none in the face and no permanebt damage...
So these 'beatings' would be non-allah approved then?...
http://tinyurl.com/7c9lfx6
Or does your allah-god approve of treating women and children like this?...
http://tinyurl.com/7rutsdx
Don't believe what they tel you to propagate sin. My God who would be same as your God if you have any, is the ultinate in his mercy for those who have even one iota of goodness in him but his wrath is great.
Moses told you that and jesus told you that and Noah and Lot and John and Esau nd of course the seal of all Mohammad

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#55067 May 5, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what you are talking about Faith. Anyway, I just came back from the beach and it was a lovely day today at the beach.
Puerto Rico ain't in Cahl-ee-FORN-ya...

But glad your day was good...

Noticed your isp changed to san juan capistrano...

Should we call you juan now...

I'd say juan-ita...but I think we covered that one
sheila

Australia

#55068 May 5, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
I read some of yr posts and had the feeling you either are of feeble mind or englsih is not your mother tongue, my considered judgment is you are uneducated feeble minded junkie, somewhre you wrote you are a nurse, your job probably to clean the bathrooms and wash the piss pans. Sorry but truth be siad. I pill no punches
What you meant to say was." Sorry but the truth be said. I pull no punches".there are other mistakes in your post but we'll leave it at that. You obviously find my posts interesting enough to read.

Here is something else to read:

The Islamists don't let truth stand in the way of their viloent and oppressive behaviour

LOS ANGELES, August 25, 2011ŚNow the Islamists are coming for the comedians.

In recent days David Letterman had a fatwa issued against him by jihadists for having the nerve to make a joke about a jihadist. The edict required that as a Jew, his tongue should be cut out for speaking blasphemy. Mr. Letterman is not Jewish, but Radical Islamists never let facts interfere with fatwas.

Once again, Radical Islam shows that it does not contain an ounce of peace or tolerance. Islam is a religion with many peaceful practitioners. Radical Islam is a virulent cancerous ideology that must be eradicated from the Earth.

David Letterman joined Salman Rushdie, me, and many others in receiving death threats.

(Although to be fair the worst fatwa against me was issued by the NOW.)

Too many people have been silenced out of fear, giving the terrorists another victory. Thankfully, Mr. Letterman did not back down.
Truth be told

Halifax, Canada

#55069 May 5, 2012
United States wrote:
Burn more Koran books. Them Muslims will go crazy. Lol.
Burn all you can. God says""we sent the reminder (quran) and we shall preserve it""
Burning and defying your god the lord may hasten your punishment

Dorchester , MA

#55070 May 5, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe what they tel you to propagate sin. My God who would be same as your God if you have any, is the ultinate in his mercy for those who have even one iota of goodness in him but his wrath is great.
Moses told you that and jesus told you that and Noah and Lot and John and Esau nd of course the seal of all Mohammad
I used to think that way too...

Your god and My God...same god

Then I read your signed and sealed book...

Ain't my God...

Location hidden

#55071 May 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the crime in Puerto Rico is terrible....What can one expect? It is full of Puerto Ricans. They are just pissed off because we own them but we don't value them enough to let them become a state. They make a big show of demanding their "independence"...... .they just don't seem to realize we couldn't care less. The best thing America could do is to turn them loose. They'd become Haiti inside a year.
I agree to that there was and propblabyl still are crime there, there was one navy guy that went off base to rent a video, did see 2 guys try break into car, he went to try stop them, was shot in his head, left his wife and 2 kids, he were puerto rican too, sometimes it better let it alone than try to be a hero and just call police.

I refused to live off base cause there was always broken into a house specially if they knew was military family, said want to lie on base, but still they did break into home on base and could take it off base, as there was a guy cleaning around us home and one puerto rican wanted to be my friend and then was always looking into the door window, didn't like that and closed the door and put a curtain cause of him, 2 military girls was raped that lived off base, this is why I didn't want to live off base, but still there was this guy on base always looking into the door window on base , make me nervouse so locked the door while home and he was working, anyway but more dangerus living off base, us playstaton was stolen, many games with it, while theyw ere packing and moving from puerto rico to WA, was not here when came to WAS.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#55072 May 5, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>am still awake yes :) welcome back, we say in icelandic velkomin.
The icelandic sounds german..Ich spreache weniger deutch...was machen Sie...Wo wohnen Sie...We heiBen sIE ...Guten tag mein fraulein...
I believe I can learn icelandeese in a year...

Velkomin...you started teaching me icelandeese... that means you like me...isn't it?

Dorchester , MA

#55073 May 5, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn all you can. God says""we sent the reminder (quran) and we shall preserve it""
Burning and defying your god the lord may hasten your punishment
Hence the problem with your book...

So many of its readers? have decided to mete out its punishment on their own...

Kinda flipping your god the bird so to speak...

Thumbing their noses at god...

Telling your god that he doesn't know the bad from the good so they will do him the favour...

I don't think your god will be very pleased...

Or at least he wouldn't be pleased...

If in fact he were the same as my God...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#55074 May 5, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>and hello honey I forgot :) I was gonna about go off, but as you coming then I stay.
You staying even if it late for you...does it mean you love me and you want stay here with me....LOL.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#55075 May 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
yeahh chazmo I might be a gohst or something virtual I don't control my IP... It travels all over the word...
Truth be told

Halifax, Canada

#55076 May 5, 2012
Shilla is timid give her a piece of your mind and she runs for cover . I gave her a compliment saying she is working at all. She is all the time on the net, how can she be working except if she is in a muslim bashing call centre.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#55077 May 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
San Juan Capistrano is the oldest mission in california, I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 5 min Trick Daddy 30
Why Mr. Zeman and Mr.Orban are still in power 6 min evapolz 1
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 8 min Avenger 4,304
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 11 min rock white 14
Chevron cancels Canadian Arctic drilling as oil... 14 min local news 1
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 15 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 2,902
Mattamy to pay $330 million for Taylor Morrison... 15 min news community 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 25 min MAYKiN yew WAIR ... 26,706
More from around the web