Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
52,481 - 52,500 of 365,823 Comments Last updated 32 min ago

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#55048 May 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha...
Agreed...
Never point any gun at anything you do not wish to kill...
The actions of the perp determine whether or not the trigger is squeezed...
Had to explain that one to my mum when she wanted to borrow my shotgun to 'scare' someone...
But I don't understand mistakes when it comes to firearms...
Stupidity...yes
Right on all counts

Don't Tread On Me

#55049 May 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Swanie. I think you have to be American to think what I said was funny.
What you said was more then just funny.

Swanie use to be a different person.

Dont take it personally.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55050 May 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Puerto Rico is the United States...
He is American...
Also US Base makes it a double...
Not quite. Puerto Rico is not quite American....we should really give that island to Mexico...I think they could make better use of it.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#55051 May 5, 2012
United States wrote:
Burn more Koran books. Them Muslims will go crazy. Lol.
Why you want more americans killed by radicals, you hate you own country america that why you asking for this, stupidi how you people can be.
Truth be told

Halifax, Canada

#55052 May 5, 2012
""The pens are withdrwan, the ink dried and the verdict is sealed.
""Read thar the books are removed, the pens dried and the matter is closed""

Have you reached a verdict? yes me lord. Will the unbelievers rise. GUILTY as Charged.
Only at that time there are no jury,
The Judge is you lord only and the witness is your bood of deeds and your tongue, eyes and limbs
sheila

Australia

#55053 May 5, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses you have been warned by God
God works in mysterious ways. So God is showing slight anger now, wait tell God is really pissed. The prob;em is neither you nor me can do anything about it. God has lost patince with the likes of you. You are doomed. ""Today (on the day God metes his punishment) nothing can help you except if yu showed up with fir heart ( believer)""
Before the day of judgement God punishes theunworthy through the worthy. ""An when the time for fulfillment is at hand We send unto them obedient people of might and righteousness who will spread through the land. It is the truth we say and it shall be ""
""The pens are withdrwan, the ink dried and the verdict is sealed""
"" No chnage to my Lord's word""
Sorry can not put it more diplomatically and no apologies.
You are really funny. Are you Allah's latest false prophet? So now you speak on God's behalf. I don't think so.

Don't Tread On Me

#55054 May 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite. Puerto Rico is not quite American....we should really give that island to Mexico...I think they could make better use of it.
I don't know if it is still true but it had or has large deposits of boxite(sp).
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#55055 May 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite. Puerto Rico is not quite American....we should really give that island to Mexico...I think they could make better use of it.
You have no clue what you are talking about Faith. Anyway, I just came back from the beach and it was a lovely day today at the beach.

Location hidden

#55056 May 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Swanie. I think you have to be American to think what I said was funny.
OK accepted Maybe I need to be, Anyway when I lived in Puerto Rico there wer 2 times bomb threatend, in commistary (food store) went there with my son in strolled, has to wait hrs outside untile they checked everything, they been like 2 hrs looking before I came and then once again at gas station near where I lived, was once again on my way home from store with my son on strolled, both way of road way to my home closed while they were looking for bomb, not easy as my son was under 1 yea rold and forgot his bottle and very hungry, hated it, and those were puerto rican catholic threating with bomb cause they wanted America off from they country. America seems to have emey all over country Faith.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#55057 May 5, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
God works in mysterious ways. So God is showing slight anger now, wait tell God is really pissed. The prob;em is neither you nor me can do anything about it. God has lost patince with the likes of you. You are doomed. ""Today (on the day God metes his punishment) nothing can help you except if yu showed up with fir heart ( believer)""
Before the day of judgement God punishes theunworthy through the worthy. ""An when the time for fulfillment is at hand We send unto them obedient people of might and righteousness who will spread through the land. It is the truth we say and it shall be ""
""The pens are withdrwan, the ink dried and the verdict is sealed""
"" No chnage to my Lord's word""
Sorry can not put it more diplomatically and no apologies.
Maybe...

Just maybe...

God has lost His patience with you...

That makes more sense for the muslim on muslim murders...

Don't you think?...

Personally...

I thank God that my God is loving and forgiving...

So solly that your allah-god is...as you say

''So God is showing slight anger now,
wait tell God is really pissed.
The prob;em is neither you nor me
can do anything about it.
God has lost patince with the likes of you.
You are doomed. ""Today (on the day God metes his punishment)''

Why again did mohammed have to change so many things in the 'book' before finally getting it right?...

First no beating of women...
Then beating is ok...
Then only light tappy beatings with thumb sized rods with none in the face and no permanebt damage...

So these 'beatings' would be non-allah approved then?...

http://tinyurl.com/7c9lfx6

Or does your allah-god approve of treating women and children like this?...

http://tinyurl.com/7rutsdx
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55058 May 5, 2012
God (the REAL God) is clearly punishing muslims for worshiping the devil.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#55059 May 5, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Why you want more americans killed by radicals, you hate you own country america that why you asking for this, stupidi how you people can be.
Hi sweet pea still awake?...just came back...
Truth be told

Halifax, Canada

#55060 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really funny. Are you Allah's latest false prophet? So now you speak on God's behalf. I don't think so.
I read some of yr posts and had the feeling you either are of feeble mind or englsih is not your mother tongue, my considered judgment is you are uneducated feeble minded junkie, somewhre you wrote you are a nurse, your job probably to clean the bathrooms and wash the piss pans. Sorry but truth be siad. I pill no punches
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55061 May 5, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>OK accepted Maybe I need to be, Anyway when I lived in Puerto Rico there wer 2 times bomb threatend, in commistary (food store) went there with my son in strolled, has to wait hrs outside untile they checked everything, they been like 2 hrs looking before I came and then once again at gas station near where I lived, was once again on my way home from store with my son on strolled, both way of road way to my home closed while they were looking for bomb, not easy as my son was under 1 yea rold and forgot his bottle and very hungry, hated it, and those were puerto rican catholic threating with bomb cause they wanted America off from they country. America seems to have emey all over country Faith.
Well, the crime in Puerto Rico is terrible....What can one expect? It is full of Puerto Ricans. They are just pissed off because we own them but we don't value them enough to let them become a state. They make a big show of demanding their "independence"...... .they just don't seem to realize we couldn't care less. The best thing America could do is to turn them loose. They'd become Haiti inside a year.

Location hidden

#55062 May 5, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
am still awake yes :) welcome back, we say in icelandic velkomin.

Location hidden

#55063 May 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
God (the REAL God) is clearly punishing muslims for worshiping the devil.
Faith they do not worshipp the devil.
sheila

Australia

#55064 May 5, 2012
More news on intimidation against citizens of the USA.

LOS ANGELES, August 25, 2011ŚNow the Islamists are coming for the comedians.

In recent days David Letterman had a fatwa issued against him by jihadists for having the nerve to make a joke about a jihadist. The edict required that as a Jew, his tongue should be cut out for speaking blasphemy. Mr. Letterman is not Jewish, but Radical Islamists never let facts interfere with fatwas.

Once again, Radical Islam shows that it does not contain an ounce of peace or tolerance. Islam is a religion with many peaceful practitioners. Radical Islam is a virulent cancerous ideology that must be eradicated from the Earth.

David Letterman joined Salman Rushdie, me, and many others in receiving death threats.

(Although to be fair the worst fatwa against me was issued by the NOW.)

Too many people have been silenced out of fear, giving the terrorists another victory. Thankfully, Mr. Letterman did not back down.

Location hidden

#55065 May 5, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
and hello honey I forgot :) I was gonna about go off, but as you coming then I stay.
Truth be told

Halifax, Canada

#55066 May 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe...
Just maybe...
God has lost His patience with you...
That makes more sense for the muslim on muslim murders...
Don't you think?...
Personally...
I thank God that my God is loving and forgiving...
So solly that your allah-god is...as you say
''So God is showing slight anger now,
wait tell God is really pissed.
The prob;em is neither you nor me
can do anything about it.
God has lost patince with the likes of you.
You are doomed. ""Today (on the day God metes his punishment)''
Why again did mohammed have to change so many things in the 'book' before finally getting it right?...
First no beating of women...
Then beating is ok...
Then only light tappy beatings with thumb sized rods with none in the face and no permanebt damage...
So these 'beatings' would be non-allah approved then?...
http://tinyurl.com/7c9lfx6
Or does your allah-god approve of treating women and children like this?...
http://tinyurl.com/7rutsdx
Don't believe what they tel you to propagate sin. My God who would be same as your God if you have any, is the ultinate in his mercy for those who have even one iota of goodness in him but his wrath is great.
Moses told you that and jesus told you that and Noah and Lot and John and Esau nd of course the seal of all Mohammad

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#55067 May 5, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what you are talking about Faith. Anyway, I just came back from the beach and it was a lovely day today at the beach.
Puerto Rico ain't in Cahl-ee-FORN-ya...

But glad your day was good...

Noticed your isp changed to san juan capistrano...

Should we call you juan now...

I'd say juan-ita...but I think we covered that one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada's jets edge closer to Russian airspace 5 min Sam 34
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 8 min OnlyPatchWork 2,843
Filipino force defied UN commander in Golan crisis 8 min Fortunate Son 1968 21
Video: We deserve respect - " Gay men in Ghana 11 min NE Jade 8
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... 12 min Cordwainer Trout 12
No more pause: Warming will be non-stop from no... 21 min litesong 25
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 22 min RussiaRussiaRussia 955
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 69,097
•••
Enter and win $5000