Tottenham turn to 16m Mohamed 'Medo' Kamara as Luka Modric replacement

Aug 8, 2012 Full story: Daily Star

Spurs were thought to have lined up Porto's Joao Moutinho as a replacement for want-away star Luka Modric, but the north London side are now eyeing cheaper alternatives.

Full Story
ranny

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Aug 8, 2012
As a PFC fan I can say that Medo Kamara is extremely talented boy and only player that was played all matches in Serbian JSLeague. His balls have an eyes, fascy precisions passes and very good shut ,too. He was playing in team as defensive midfielder.
He is extremely responsible player with no mistake when ball is in his possession.
I am not shore that PFC want to sell him, this is news to me. He wanted to go last winter in Viola, or Lazio, but Napoli and even Inter where interested in him. He currently cannot play in European Qual. for Ch League because of 4 matches suspension (three are already done!).
MEdo is arguably best player in Serbian league and he was chosen in "First 11" on the end of last serbian championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tottenham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mauricio Pochettino thinks Spurs are heading in... Oct '14 TangMi1288614 1
Younes Kaboul has been handed the Tottenham cap... Sep '14 istanbul ici nakliye 1
Erik Lamela to leave Tottenham to come to an ab... (Jan '14) Jan '14 David 1
Tottenham remain hot on striker despite competi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 komlan 1
English Premier League Preview: Cardiff City vs... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ibrahim Dagachi N... 2
Gareth Bale joins Real Madrid in world-record t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cfindley 2
Bale thanks Saints for helping turn him into a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Josuers 1
More from around the web