Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2010
yvette martinez

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2006
How do you catch a child sex offender that has gone to Monterrey, Mexico But did the crime here in Houston, Texas. What can be done to bring my Husband to justice.
yvette martinez

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2006
How can people be so cruel to marry someone here, and yet be married still in another state. What has truely come of this world. That marriage is a sick game for so many.
yvette martinez

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2006
How can someone learn to trust/love again when your life got kick out from under you, so hard that you and your children can't breath.
yvette martinez

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2006
I learned to love soccer the game is beautiful, and the passion one person can have for the game is great that something that powerful can be passed on with the same enjoyment.WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!
yvette martinez

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2006
How do you catch a child sex offender that has gone to Monterrey, Mexico But the crime was done here in Houston, Texas. How can this animal live each day and not feel MR. J.M.M.A. needs to be called out.(City of Loma Linda)
A martinez

AOL

#6 Sep 3, 2007
yvette martinez wrote:
How do you catch a child sex offender that has gone to Monterrey, Mexico But did the crime here in Houston, Texas. What can be done to bring my Husband to justice.
I am so sorry this has happen to your baby.. Some one who takes the innonces of a child should be brought to justice no matter what. I am not to sure if the Mexican counsel would help but I would try there first. If not Mexico is filled with money hungary people who would bring him back.. wish you luck..
MONTERREY

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jul 24, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hat-trick hero Thierry Henry or Zarate's curler... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Nero 1
CCL: CONCACAF Region Beware of Monterrey (Apr '12) Apr '12 Nero 1
Gandolfi Delivers Last Minute Header in Xolos V... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Nero 1
Urgent. (Sep '06) Jul '10 MONTERREY 2
Mexico: Guadalajara, Monterrey drop points (Jul '10) Jul '10 MONTERREY 1
Morelia rallies to beat 10-man Chivas in playoffs (Jul '10) Jul '10 MONTERREY 1
Mexico calls up two players for exhibition socc... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Beto 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000