Inter Prepare 40m Bid For Eto'o

May 11, 2008 | Posted by: forza inter | Full story: www.goal.com

Inter are ready to splash out a 40m for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o according to La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 15, 2008
sao

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

that will be one of the smartest move for inter bringing in a man like Eto'o who have all the attribute of a team player and love win.

“We the people? hahaha”

Since: May 07

South Pasadena, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

disagree.. I'll copy paste my remark from another forum

“We the people? hahaha”

Since: May 07

South Pasadena, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

wtf Moratti is back with his old habits again! He wants to buy more strikers. Ett'o?? so Ibra, Cruz, Suazzo, Balotelli, Adri, Crespo might be sold, and want to add Ett'o?? Napoli should be brought up, but this will crush that chance. How about MF who can get the ball to the strikers. There have been talks about Aquafresca comin over to Inter on a buy.. i like that move if we loan him out for a year and once Cruz is retired, we can bring him back, but man how many strikers has Moratti purchased over the years he's been the owner of Inter?
Suazo, Cruz, Ibra, Crespo, Mutu, Adriano, Batistuta, Martins, Robbie Kean, Vieri, Baggio, Djorkaeff, Cordoba, Ronaldo and more

“Happy 100 years.. lets win it!”

Since: Jun 07

San Siro - Milan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

NikkoFX wrote:
wtf Moratti is back with his old habits again! He wants to buy more strikers. Ett'o?? so Ibra, Cruz, Suazzo, Balotelli, Adri, Crespo might be sold, and want to add Ett'o?? Napoli should be brought up, but this will crush that chance. How about MF who can get the ball to the strikers. There have been talks about Aquafresca comin over to Inter on a buy.. i like that move if we loan him out for a year and once Cruz is retired, we can bring him back, but man how many strikers has Moratti purchased over the years he's been the owner of Inter?
Suazo, Cruz, Ibra, Crespo, Mutu, Adriano, Batistuta, Martins, Robbie Kean, Vieri, Baggio, Djorkaeff, Cordoba, Ronaldo and more
well said nick...:D

“Happy 100 years.. lets win it!”

Since: Jun 07

San Siro - Milan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

i mean i totally agree with you nick...:D
FORZA INTER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Inter Milan Discussions

Search the Inter Milan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Top 50 Defenders in World Football (Jun '11) Feb '14 noftrad 4
Obi, Ameobi for Eagles recall (Mar '13) Mar '13 Datz rite 1
World Football Gossip Roundup: Wesley Sneijder,... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bummppd 3
Sneijder tests Gala patience (Jan '13) Jan '13 jan wortel 1
Arsenal transfer news and rumours: Loic Remy, W... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Calleb onyango 5
Sneijder wants Robben at Inter Milan (Jun '12) Jun '12 Marc 3
3-0 | Indonesia Tersujud Di Kaki Inter Milan (May '12) May '12 Ahmed 73
•••
•••
•••