ANC youth leader wants whites off farms

Apr 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Africa News.Net

South Africa's youth leader for the African National Congress has said his country should follow the example of Zimbabwe and start to take over white-owned farms.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Orieduka

Alicante, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 5, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wake up South Africa!, now is the time . "The morning of hope wipes away the darkness of despair, now is the long awaited daybrake" . May the spirits of our fathers(turtured and murdered by the pinkys) give you the courage to embark on this supreme jorney and successfully complete its tasks, this is the wishes of the majority of our people .
Trebor Ebagum

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Orieduka wrote:
Wake up South Africa!, now is the time . "The morning of hope wipes away the darkness of despair, now is the long awaited daybrake" . May the spirits of our fathers(turtured and murdered by the pinkys) give you the courage to embark on this supreme jorney and successfully complete its tasks, this is the wishes of the majority of our people .
So you want a starving, dirt-poor, dependent South Africa too? Well, who knows. Maybe you'll get your wish...but I doubt the majority of South Africans share you sentiment.

How's the good life in Espana?
Financial culture

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

This is the good sign for south africa that youth wake up. it also good for financial erra...http://www.financialcul ture.com
JimCrowsNightmar e

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

This is "Compensation" for all the crimes these evil ignorant, arrogant colonialists /settlers have committed.
The next stage of the revolution process against corporate capitalist colonialists
Orieduka

Barcelona, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
This is "Compensation" for all the crimes these evil ignorant, arrogant colonialists /settlers have committed.
The next stage of the revolution process against corporate capitalist colonialists
We were humiliated in an unbelievable manner in our own land for generations, beaten, turtured, imprisoned and murdered cold-blood by these terrorists . Our mothers and our junior ones turtured in our presence, the pains we went through cannot be forgotten in ten milleniums . Now is the beginning of our long awaited black empire . It's gradual but permanent . The gods are with us .
JimCrowsNightmar e

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Orieduka wrote:
<quoted text>We were humiliated in an unbelievable manner in our own land for generations, beaten, turtured, imprisoned and murdered cold-blood by these terrorists . Our mothers and our junior ones turtured in our presence, the pains we went through cannot be forgotten in ten milleniums . Now is the beginning of our long awaited black empire . It's gradual but permanent . The gods are with us .
Yes Africans must take back their pride and that means the lands in South Africa.Wealth must be re-distributed to the indigenous people in order for South Africa to be a fair country
For too long these evil white men have committed the most despicable crimes that have gone unpunished because they are supported by their brethren governments US, Uk,Holland,Germany,Australia ,Israel etc
The land cartel they are still operating in Southern Africa (South Africa,Namibia,Botswana) has to come to an end, it seems that only revolution like Mugabe's land reform can change things.
Malema is speaking the TRUTH. ANC have got to act and not allow the land issue to drag on unsolved.Action is needed.
Trebor Ebagum

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Orieduka wrote:
Wake up South Africa!, now is the time . "The morning of hope wipes away the darkness of despair, now is the long awaited daybrake" . May the spirits of our fathers(turtured and murdered by the pinkys) give you the courage to embark on this supreme jorney and successfully complete its tasks, this is the wishes of the majority of our people .
South Africa woke up a long time ago. The White South African farmer is among the world's most dangerous jobs. The death rate for this position is horrendous. Don't get your panties all knotted. Soon enough commercial farming in South Africa will be dead and we'll have another begging bowl to feed.
Viva IFP

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This is "Compensation" for all the crimes these evil ignorant, arrogant colonialists /settlers have committed.
The next stage of the revolution process against corporate capitalist colonialists

Same old storry: trowing stones from London. Why are you not supporting the strugle my friend
JimCrowsNightmar e

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 8, 2010
 
Viva IFP wrote:
This is "Compensation" for all the crimes these evil ignorant, arrogant colonialists /settlers have committed.
The next stage of the revolution process against corporate capitalist colonialists
Same old storry: trowing stones from London. Why are you not supporting the strugle my friend
Like you support your privileged, deludedly elitist, white exfarmers, from wherever you like or are in the world.
I believe that the assets of the country must belong to the people of that country! Fair's fair!
In Zimbabwe's case 4000 whites (illegal aliens)owning most of land and mines, who were the remnants of the old racist apartheid regime of Rhodesia is wrong This has NOW been resolved thanks RT Hon. Mugabe.
I am supporting the struggle!
I am competing against your powerful lying propaganda media machines.
Viva Mugabe! Viva land reform!

Trebore Ebagum

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you support your privileged, deludedly elitist, white exfarmers, from wherever you like or are in the world.
I believe that the assets of the country must belong to the people of that country! Fair's fair!
In Zimbabwe's case 4000 whites (illegal aliens)owning most of land and mines, who were the remnants of the old racist apartheid regime of Rhodesia is wrong This has NOW been resolved thanks RT Hon. Mugabe.
I am supporting the struggle!
I am competing against your powerful lying propaganda media machines.
Viva Mugabe! Viva land reform!
Even the illegal government in Zimbabwe admits that it has taken over 6,000 farms. Over eighty percent of these farms were bought and paid for with the explicit OK of the Mugabe-run government. Bought and paid for by mostly Zimbabwean CITIZENS (not aliens).

Typical "law of the jungle". What struggle are you talking about? Zimbabwe has been under Mugabe rule for thirty years now. Is that the "struggle" you're talking about? You don't know the meaning of the word "fair." Since you can't let go of the old racist, apartheid regime of Rhodesia, let's talk about the new racist, apartheid regime of Zimbabwe. Look in the mirror, you've become your former masters. Is that what you mean by what's fair is fair?

Zimbabwe will never get out of being a primitive little backward country at this rate. So you want a perpetual little beggar nation?

Enjoy London and the hospitality of the British people.
Orieduka

Alicante, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Trebore Ebagum wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the illegal government in Zimbabwe admits that it has taken over 6,000 farms. Over eighty percent of these farms were bought and paid for with the explicit OK of the Mugabe-run government. Bought and paid for by mostly Zimbabwean CITIZENS (not aliens).
Typical "law of the jungle". What struggle are you talking about? Zimbabwe has been under Mugabe rule for thirty years now. Is that the "struggle" you're talking about? You don't know the meaning of the word "fair." Since you can't let go of the old racist, apartheid regime of Rhodesia, let's talk about the new racist, apartheid regime of Zimbabwe. Look in the mirror, you've become your former masters. Is that what you mean by what's fair is fair?
Zimbabwe will never get out of being a primitive little backward country at this rate. So you want a perpetual little beggar nation?
Enjoy London and the hospitality of the British people.
Your shameful calumny against zimbabwe shows no sign of abating, in other words, you have clearly shown you're the number one deadliest enemies of our people, no question about that, but let me ask you, do you think this is a battle you can win?. Meanwhile, 99% of TRUE Zimbabweans(blacks) gave their total support to the land reform, what apartheid are you then talking about?, are you a fool?. I can assure you, the only apartheid we suffer today in Zimbabwe is your terrorist campagns against us . We're very resolute and undaunting in our measures to combat your terrorist activities in our country, no matter what it takes . Zimbabwe today stands as example to all other south African nations who're still taking their time, thinking on how to deal with your land thieving gangs . Your end in the entire African continent is presently in the making . The seed of hatred you sowed is bringing you fruits, why are you crying?, is it not what you planted?.

Since: Feb 10

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Throwing journalists out and killing white senior citizen don't add honour The land reform.
Orieduka

Alicante, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

avio wrote:
Throwing journalists out and killing white senior citizen don't add honour The land reform.
First, no one is killing the pinkys nor throwing away any TRUE journalist . What you fail to understand is that most of these people you call "journalists" and "white senior citizens" are terrorists who flood into Zimbabwe to incite Zimbabweans against their govt, using their equally terrorist media to forment trouble and cause tension in order to continue demonizing our govt . Have you heard that any journalist from Russia, China, India or Japan was sent back?, the West does not practice journalism, they practice spying and propaganda .
Liezel

Kempton Park, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you support your privileged, deludedly elitist, white exfarmers, from wherever you like or are in the world.
I believe that the assets of the country must belong to the people of that country! Fair's fair!
In Zimbabwe's case 4000 whites (illegal aliens)owning most of land and mines, who were the remnants of the old racist apartheid regime of Rhodesia is wrong This has NOW been resolved thanks RT Hon. Mugabe.
I am supporting the struggle!
I am competing against your powerful lying propaganda media machines.
Viva Mugabe! Viva land reform!
Yeah, i can see you support it all the way from the UK, your belly full of food...safe in your bed.

And the people of Zim? Seeing as these 'white bastards' have been chased off the farms, who's going to feed the country now? Africa is in the state it is now because of people who think like you. Viva indeed!

Since: Feb 10

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Orieduka wrote:
<quoted text> to incite Zimbabweans against their govt
Look at recent Kirgiztan challenge. People cannot starve forever. You blamed and have been blaming the whites. But farmes are seized, whites are chased and got off. That is time to leave politics and put eyes on economy. Say it again - instead of chasing the whites would be better to make them work for benefit of Zim.
JimCrowsNightmar e

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Liezel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, i can see you support it all the way from the UK, your belly full of food...safe in your bed.
And the people of Zim? Seeing as these 'white bastards' have been chased off the farms, who's going to feed the country now? Africa is in the state it is now because of people who think like you. Viva indeed!
You areso full of crap and propaganda. Those white posh elitist exfarmers are bastards .Bastards of murderers and land thieves.Remnants of the old racist apartheid non-democratic regime made up of terrorist illegal aliens
You devils have never been the saviour of African people as you are suggesting, on the contrary you have been their nightmare.
You 've never cared for the plight of African people but for their Africans assets that you want to own and control.
I want to see your terrorist exfarmer bastards stripped naked,hooded, handcuffed and flung into African prisons like what your brethren did to Iraqis in their own lands.. Mugabe is not doing this.He's being too kind.
You litle girl bitches should stop complaining just because you bastards are now powerless losers in Zimbabwe.
Viva Mugabe! Viva land reform!
Orieduka

Finestrat, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

avio wrote:
<quoted text> Look at recent Kirgiztan challenge. People cannot starve forever. You blamed and have been blaming the whites. But farmes are seized, whites are chased and got off. That is time to leave politics and put eyes on economy. Say it again - instead of chasing the whites would be better to make them work for benefit of Zim.
We say, NO!. In other words, it's better to starve than have terrorists occupy our farmlands forever, terrorists who shows flagrant disregard to our laws, terrorists who have committed inexpressible cruelty on our people . In all these, President Robert Mugabe called them to a round table dialogue before innitiating the land reform programme so that every one could air his views and make sujestions, but they arrogantly refused to sit with us . The land reform programme have successfully been completed, redistribution have almost been completed and 98% of our people have given their support to it . As such, we cannot and will not sit to talk with them now, it's too late . They should accept the land reform act or go back to their countries of origen and farm there . This, is the bottomline . They're foolish to think they can have back our farmlands by engaging in calumnious propagandas against our govt and our country . It all makes us to hate them the more .
Orieduka

Finestrat, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 11, 2010
 
Liezel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, i can see you support it all the way from the UK, your belly full of food...safe in your bed.
And the people of Zim? Seeing as these 'white bastards' have been chased off the farms, who's going to feed the country now? Africa is in the state it is now because of people who think like you. Viva indeed!
If you don't like how Africa is then go back to your infertile chilly Europe . Can you honesty tell us why you cannot farm in your country of origen?.
JimCrowsNightmar e

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Orieduka wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like how Africa is then go back to your infertile chilly Europe . Can you honesty tell us why you cannot farm in your country of origen?.
His family are major owners of lands and farmlands in Britain. The white exfarmers of Zimbabwe are the brethren of the major owners of lands in UK.
They are a very elitist colonialist syndicate. They deludedly believe they own the whole world.
They want Africans' lands and other natural resources, whilst they make Africans slaves/workers.

“Gods Warrior”

Since: Jan 10

Loxahatchee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Orieduka wrote:
Wake up South Africa!, now is the time . "The morning of hope wipes away the darkness of despair, now is the long awaited daybrake" . May the spirits of our fathers(turtured and murdered by the pinkys) give you the courage to embark on this supreme jorney and successfully complete its tasks, this is the wishes of the majority of our people .
You won't be happy until every last black person in Southern Africa is starving, eh?

How is Europe and the evil pinks found there treating you these days...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent African National Congress Discussions

Search the African National Congress Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mandela Legacy Strained: Poverty and Corruption... Apr 1 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
South Africa's Ruling ANC Set to Win Two-Thirds... Mar 23 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
Report: Women claim Mandela is their father Feb '14 Flip Wilson 1
Nan Wua: A Buddhist Temple in South Africa Feb '14 Hello 6
South African opposition coalition splits Feb '14 SHKORA PAUL arts 1
Too much too soon for South Africa's opposition? Jan '14 Arse 1
Strikes hit South Africa mines Jan '14 shykora paul ARTs 1
•••
•••
•••
•••