Israeli President Peres to Obama: - We support you' on Iran

Full story: ABC News

President Barack Obama formally bestowed the nation's highest civilian honor - the Presidential Medal of Freedom -- on visiting Israeli President Shimon Peres late Wednesday.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2012
Two Wrongs

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Sheesh! No way! What gave that one away! Just what we need folks, another war, what the hell is wrong with this country. Oh wait, I know, we don't run our country, nether does our president either.
Shalom!
They Live

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Important -Search "They Live moment of revelation" on Youtube if the above clip stops working.

If this was real what would you do? If there were really aliens that saw us as dumb expendable animals would you just sit back and take their abuse. Would it make any difference if "they" were a small group of people known as the illuminati?

The movie "They Live" made in the 1980's predicted everything that has happened and will probably come to pass in terms of citizen surveillance, drones, and psychological warfare in America. Watch the whole movie.

The same thing that happened to Nazi Germany when the citizenry embraced Nazism is happening to us. The populace was dumbed down and manipuated by the illuminati and their bought out politicians and media into being a prideful yet mindless war machine. When the illuminati were done with Germany they were left a defeated, bankrupt and villified nation. No one gives a crap today when the German people say they were lead astray by their bought out politicians. The world is simply glad that in the end they got what they deserved.

America is heading down the same path. We used to be the beacon of freedom to the world but now our country has become a modern day Nazi Germany war machine starting unprovoked wars across the globe. Many people now spit at us when we visit their countries like we are villains.

If and when we are weakened internally/financially to the point that we leave ourselves open to military attack by countries like Russia and China people will cheer our demise. We have become the bad guys because we presently ALLOW a psychopathic offshore banking cartel to run our country through bought off politicians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That Three Stooges clip sums up the illuminatis mindset very well -our last few Presidents have acted just like dictators.

Occupy Wall Street was started by the illuminati to weaken America and take the focus off them when the global economic collapse occurs. It then got out of control because people started focusing in on the private Federal Reserve. Now the illuminati is trying to clamp down on this movement because we are focusing on them and they are extremely nervous.

Wallstreet and the banks are a symptom of a greater problem. There is nothing wrong with capitalism or corporations however what we now have is crony capitalism, not true capitalism. We must swarm Washington DC and the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations in the U.S. with massive demonstrations if we are going to take our country back. Any Occupy Wallstreet movement outside of Washington DC or the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations is a distraction designed to keep the movement fractionalized. We must occupy the main problem, not the symptoms.

Never take freedom for granted. If you love America defend it today by getting informed and taking this country back for Americans. We WILL prevail because clearly Americans aren't going to put up with this shit any longer. The time is now.

This one show explains everything going on. It will change your life when you see how the mainstream media is manipulating us like cattle using the political Left Vs Right paradigm. Download the podcasts and listen.

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is our reality:

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-launches-des...

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America -mainland China style. Get the sunglasses and spread the word before it's too late. Learn to spot/ignore government paid trolls.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Of course the terrorist leader of israel supports his puppet in washington dc becaue he controls him.The time has come for the american people to take back their country from israel.The american government is controlled by israel and its war mongering and international terrorist actions are out of control and have been for along time.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Wow I just noticed what the article says too.What a sick sad joke this is.I assume it is like how the terrorist mass murderer obama was given the nobel peace prize?? What a joke these so called honors are that they can be given to 2 terrorist and mass murderers like obama and the terrorist leader of israel.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

OMG!!! Wasn't it just the other day...THAT we were telling Israel the very same thing?? This is becoming repetitive, like he said, she said. My question is..If the other pushes the button, will they still stick to their words or condemn the one WHO did it??

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama is losing the Jewish vote. Anything he says now is nothing more than a feeble attempt at vote garnering for the election, be it Iran, Afghanistan, the economy or his "jobs bill."
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
Obama is losing the Jewish vote. Anything he says now is nothing more than a feeble attempt at vote garnering for the election, be it Iran, Afghanistan, the economy or his "jobs bill."
There is no vote he is just a puppet installed and controlled by israel like every other american puppet president.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
Please do not rate your own post that is just stupid.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>There is no vote he is just a puppet installed and controlled by israel like every other american puppet president.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy COVINGTON Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob UNREALITY Diaper head Poopy Pants in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? MANY MANY...Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Please do not rate your own post that is just stupid.
Here! I'll rate yours for you clown!!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Please do not rate your own post that is just stupid.
In case you haven't noticed, SFB, you can't rate your own post.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed, SFB, you can't rate your own post.
SFJ Yes you can rate your own post using proxies the other hasbrat called A$$hair used to do it all the time.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>SFJ Yes you can rate your own post using proxies the other hasbrat called A$$hair used to do it all the time.
I just rated yours again dumbazz!

Since: Feb 12

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Of course the terrorist leader of israel supports his puppet in washington dc becaue he controls him.The time has come for the american people to take back their country from israel.The american government is controlled by israel and its war mongering and international terrorist actions are out of control and have been for along time.
Long live America...Long live Israel!!!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

yatkinson wrote:
<quoted text> Long live America...Long live Israel!!!!
To He11 with the terrorist country of israel and their plants in the american government.I know many other american tax payers who agree.Now go hide behind another name.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>To He11 with the terrorist country of israel and their plants in the american government.I know many other american tax payers who agree.Now go hide behind another name.
This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of ignorant Brothers. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like This scumbags Unreality and EdtheZIT are reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbags have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastika's 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING morons uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>To He11 with the terrorist country of israel and their plants in the american government.I know many other american tax payers who agree.Now go hide behind another name.
I just rated yours again dumbazz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shimon Peres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marc Rich, 'King of Oil', laid to rest in quiet... (Jun '13) Wed tom paine 9
'Norway is friendlier than Israelis think' Aug 17 Uzi 37
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul '14 Zioni 5
Mass Jewish, Arab solidarity gathering in capit... Jul '14 JOEL KOVEL Fan 1
Paris street honors Israel's Ben Gurion amid pr... (Apr '10) Jul '14 zuckerberg 666 8
Palestinian father: Son's body to be returned Jul '14 Faith Really 2
One racist people (Jan '12) Jun '14 LAVON AFFAIR 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Shimon Peres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••