Vietnam and its baby steps

Apr 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pnompenh Post

Like a snoozing grizzly bear that has bulked up off the fat of the land, Vietnam's ruling Communist Party rarely makes any kind of decisive move unless an unforeseen catastrophe threatens.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
the beauty of Moon Light

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

yeah they are like a wild boards aren't they,,.
snipping unearth to Searching for a Champa TREASURES,,

When they found it,,they keep it silently to among of them self,,.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Another story of inept government. Maybe the people would rather move than fight for their country. It's happening in the Middle East. Will it happen In SEA?
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

manoa wrote:
Another story of inept government. Maybe the people would rather move than fight for their country. It's happening in the Middle East. Will it happen In SEA?
The VNCH/NGUY men never defended the women being boinked by the Thai pirates on the high sea, and you think they would fight against the powerful Vietnam government who had an incredible fighting track record with hundred thousand of troops, thousand of tanks, thousand of canons, hundreds of war planes.

You know that the Thai pirates were not even armed. LoL.

I was not even armed and could easily hold off 100 VNCH/NGUY losers in my college. What a pathetic, coward race.

In addition, I do want to point out that the Vietnam government always want to move forward with development, but it's the VNCH/NGUY people that delay the progress. The VNCH/NGUY people are criminal and committed a lot of crimes. Thus the good Vietnam government were so overwhelmed by these VNCH/NGUY losers.

I remember in my college, the American professors were shaking their heads at the cluster of VNCH/NGUY students. You just look at those gooky faces clumping together and you know they were cheating like nuts. Some professors even learned some Vietnamese and wrote it on the board "Do not cheat".

I am a very talented Asian, a scholar in my own right. I am exposing the evil VNCH/NGUY race so that the world would know and prevent these gooks from causing troubles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••