North Korea issues sharp military threat to South Korea

Full story: Fox News

North Korea's military warned Monday of imminent "special actions" that would reduce South Korea's conservative government to ashes within minutes, sharply escalating the rhetoric against its southern rival.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
so what are you? arab?
that is the only group outside of muslim who seems to have a problem with israel.
Are you insane or living under a rock?? No sane person on the planet likes the terrorist country of israel.BTW I have told you before I am a white man and that is the truth.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>Prove me wrong, lap dog.
Typical comeback from a hasbrat.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Are you insane or living under a rock?? No sane person on the planet likes the terrorist country of israel.BTW I have told you before I am a white man and that is the truth.
being muslim does not have anything to do with color. one only needs to believe in that insane religion islam.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
being muslim does not have anything to do with color. one only needs to believe in that insane religion islam.
Maybe you can refer to the numerous comments I have made where I clearly say that I am not religious at all.Islam makes just as much sense as being a christian does and from what I have seen most people who follow Islam follow it on more than one day a week.If you think the terrorist who control washington dc are christian or religious at all you must be truly insane.

“Look at all the piggies”

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Typical comeback from a hasbrat.
I asked you to prove me wrong and that's all you can come back with? You're a wimp. Does the Dear Little Inbred Leader pay you to spread bullshit or are you in a re-education camp?
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>North Korea has the things that will assure that the terrorist forces of america and israel never invade them.Not to mention one of the largest armies in the world.
Cardboard rockets and rocks? And a leader who isn't tall enough to ride much of anything at Disneyland. pffft... go away.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you to prove me wrong and that's all you can come back with? You're a wimp. Does the Dear Little Inbred Leader pay you to spread bullshit or are you in a re-education camp?
And I told you that is your typical hasbrat comeback.A person only needs to have a little common sense to see through the israel american government lies and see the truth.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

USA USA USA USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cardboard rockets and rocks? And a leader who isn't tall enough to ride much of anything at Disneyland. pffft... go away.
I think we both know the real truth.
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I think we both know the real truth.
The real truth is you and your NK buddies are full of shit.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

USA USA USA USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The real truth is you and your NK buddies are full of shit.
As I said I think we both know the truth.

“Look at all the piggies”

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>And I told you that is your typical hasbrat comeback.A person only needs to have a little common sense to see through the israel american government lies and see the truth.
Typical canned response from an ideologue without a clue.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>Typical canned response from an ideologue without a clue.
You mean to say typical response from someone who is not brainwashed by jewish propaganda.
David

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Anyway back to the topic and a little less hate. If the north did try anything am sure alot of the western world would come to south koreas aid.
Am from the UK and am sure we would send troops to help, maybe no where near the level of America friends over the pond but we would be glad to help again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••