Kim Jong Il's death sparks fears, hopes in SKorea

Dec 20, 2011 Full story: Deseret News

Kim Yu-sik fled North Korea for the South some 60 years ago during the war that divided the peninsula.

Full Story
Akim von Sigurd

Germany

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Rumors spreading that the Amerikan Afrikan präsident had Kim Jongs death expedited.

It's time for his son to take action against this evil black guy.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#2 Dec 21, 2011
Akim von Sigurd wrote:
Rumors spreading that the Amerikan Afrikan präsident had Kim Jongs death expedited.
It's time for his son to take action against this evil black guy.
Germany as always been bitter after getting their "superior race" azzes kicked two World Wars in a row.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Dec 21, 2011
"hopes in SKorea"

WHAT HOPE, THE HOPE THAT SOUTH KOREA CAN IMPLEMENT ITS PRE-WORLD WAR 2 JAPANESE THINKING ON THE NORTH TOO?
gim

Korea

#4 Dec 21, 2011
when will china stop sticking its nose on other people's business, isn't it enough for you knowing that you're the reason why millions of north koreans are suffering famine, and torture in concentration camps today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kim Jong Il Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As Kim returns, North Korea becomes slightly mo... Thu Puking Princess 7
Japan Is Still Looking For Answers About This 1... (Apr '14) May '14 Ainu 21
To Do Sunday: Michael Malice Discusses North Korea (Dec '13) Dec '13 pak arkan 1
NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dying Stalinist R... 2
NKorea executes leader's uncle, calls him a tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lolforgetthis 2
What can tourists expect in North Korea? (Dec '13) Dec '13 fistv 1
Insight: Kim Jong Un, North Korea's master builder (Nov '13) Nov '13 China HUMILIATED ... 2

Kim Jong Il People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE