Kim Jong Il's death sparks fears, hopes in SKorea

Dec 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Deseret News

Kim Yu-sik fled North Korea for the South some 60 years ago during the war that divided the peninsula.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2011
Akim von Sigurd

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Judged:

Rumors spreading that the Amerikan Afrikan präsident had Kim Jongs death expedited.

It's time for his son to take action against this evil black guy.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Akim von Sigurd wrote:
Rumors spreading that the Amerikan Afrikan präsident had Kim Jongs death expedited.
It's time for his son to take action against this evil black guy.
Germany as always been bitter after getting their "superior race" azzes kicked two World Wars in a row.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

"hopes in SKorea"

WHAT HOPE, THE HOPE THAT SOUTH KOREA CAN IMPLEMENT ITS PRE-WORLD WAR 2 JAPANESE THINKING ON THE NORTH TOO?
gim

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

when will china stop sticking its nose on other people's business, isn't it enough for you knowing that you're the reason why millions of north koreans are suffering famine, and torture in concentration camps today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kim Jong Il Discussions

Search the Kim Jong Il Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan Is Still Looking For Answers About This 1... May '14 Ainu 21
To Do Sunday: Michael Malice Discusses North Korea (Dec '13) Dec '13 pak arkan 1
NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dying Stalinist Regimes 2
NKorea executes leader's uncle, calls him a tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lolforgetthis 2
What can tourists expect in North Korea? (Dec '13) Dec '13 fistv 1
Insight: Kim Jong Un, North Korea's master builder (Nov '13) Nov '13 China HUMILIATED by CCP 2
WPK Praised by Foreign Personages (Oct '13) Oct '13 kenneth Hong 1
•••
•••