Pakistan refuses to reopen presidential graft case

Jul 25, 2012 Full story: SFGate

Pakistani Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf speaks during a joint press conference with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, unseen, at the presidential palace in Kabul, Afghanistan, Thursday, July 19, 2012.

Full Story
Star

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Zardari has worked for US, allowed cross border attacks in Pakistan and allowed CIA operatives inside Pakistan to destabilize country,,,So no case would open against him..

“truth always wins”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Star wrote:
Zardari has worked for US, allowed cross border attacks in Pakistan and allowed CIA operatives inside Pakistan to destabilize country,,,So no case would open against him..
Dear star,
please look into your history, you would find that you have allowed others to operate in your country. Even earlier you had allowed terrorists to operate and the chain of events has put you at this juncture and you have no control over it .
Oh Ya

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 29, 2012
debasis behera wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear star,
please look into your history, you would find that you have allowed others to operate in your country. Even earlier you had allowed terrorists to operate and the chain of events has put you at this juncture and you have no control over it .
All the world terrorists live in punjabistan. This country should be divided and given to its rightful owners.

“truth always wins”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Oh Ya wrote:
<quoted text>
All the world terrorists live in punjabistan. This country should be divided and given to its rightful owners.
No comments as i just see one cannot convince my friends, who are sitting in pakistan, of the misdeeds they have been committing on their own soil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamid Karzai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Departing U.S. general says Afghan forces 'inep... Dec 12 Kar 1
Panetta: Pakistan military plans to open new front (Aug '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 5
New Afghan president to head to China Oct '14 RayH 1
Next come the ISIS/Taliban in Afghanistan Oct '14 Gem 1
Raw: Afghanistan swears in new President Oct '14 Tadek 2
New Afghan govt to sign BSA on Tuesday: Spanta ... Sep '14 Tim 2
In farewell address, Afghan president says U.S.... Sep '14 umm 3
More from around the web