Profile of the next leader - Should the next prime minister be under age 50?

Oct 1, 2011 Full story: The Gleaner

I do not subscribe to the prevailing talk that we need young persons to lead our country.

Full Story
slyfox

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Oct 1, 2011
what the hell wrong with these fools in this country? bout make way for a young leader. whether old or young a leader will make mistakes, its the same rubbish they spoke about portia bout a woman time now. shut the hell up you ignorant and chemically imbalanced fools bout make way for a young leader, what yu think the world will change if they have young leaders, dunce fools. irks me to know that this country has pure idiots.
priministers are old and the reason they are old is because they have experience. any dunce knows that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Golding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Jamaica come out of the closet? (Aug '13) Aug '13 TruDru 1
New Jamaica leader targets slum politics (Nov '11) Nov '11 Kesh 1
Detroit Is Occupying The Hood - How About You M... (Oct '11) Oct '11 YoYoYo 2
China, Caribbean countries vow to promote win-w... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Ian 1
Jamaica signs Declaration of Commitment in figh... (May '11) Jun '11 Blacktigershark 17
Golding blasts Gleaner over WikiLeaks cables (May '11) May '11 american nightmare 1
Are Messrs Golding, Shaw the game-changers? (May '11) May '11 Jelly fish 1

Bruce Golding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE