Kosovo clash shows Serbia not ready for EU, says Merkel

Dec 2, 2011 Full story: Gulf Times 90

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said yesterday that clashes between Nato soldiers and Serbs on the border with Kosovo showed Serbia was not yet ready to be a candidate for European Union membership.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#82 Dec 6, 2011
" that is the most profound post I have ever read on Topix"
you turn coat halot! that was my post you responded to.
are you on medication?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#83 Dec 6, 2011
that is what you said and I can bring it up.
the most PROFOUND...now your jumpin my bones?

your one sick puppy.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#84 Dec 6, 2011
besides I have been serbian supportive from the get go..what finds your fancy arse in here that has to do with sweden?
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#85 Dec 7, 2011
StellarKnight wrote:
besides I have been serbian supportive from the get go..what finds your fancy arse in here that has to do with sweden?
Stellar lies for Servoslavia?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#86 Dec 7, 2011
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
your full of dog chit
A quote from your book, "SLANDER: When You Have Nothing Intelligent to Say". Or, "What To Say When You've Just Been Blown Out of the Water and You Look Like an Idiot".
pocahontas

Mississauga, Canada

#87 Dec 7, 2011
"An educated man is not, necessarily, one who has an abundance of general or specialized knowledge. An educated man is one who has developed the faculties of his mind in such a way that he can acquire anything he wants, or its equivalent, without violating the rights of others."

It's interesting how some, who perceive themselves a cut above, have as a part of their makeup an underlining abusive tone. It shows something is definitely lacking in their character.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#88 Dec 7, 2011
StellarKnight wrote:
" that is the most profound post I have ever read on Topix"
you turn coat halot! that was my post you responded to.
You are clearly ill.

I can only guess that what you wrote previously was plagiaristically acquired and that you are now relying on your own wits, producing rubbish. I mean, all of that tripe about not wanting to see Muslims in Europe as though we should conduct our business for your benefit alone.

Tourism is a summer thing. We have been living our lives for centuries without tourists like you. We don't need you. In fact, I'd prefer that tourists stay out of my city alltogether. All they do is clutter the place up taking photographs and asking stupid questions. The same stupid questions ... year after year after year. Here's an idea: Read up on my country BEFORE you come. But perhaps you ought to stay clear of my country .... we have some Moslems here (even a Mosque!) and I know you don't want to see any of those.
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#89 Dec 7, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly ill.
I can only guess that what you wrote previously was plagiaristically acquired and that you are now relying on your own wits, producing rubbish. I mean, all of that tripe about not wanting to see Muslims in Europe as though we should conduct our business for your benefit alone.
Tourism is a summer thing. We have been living our lives for centuries without tourists like you. We don't need you. In fact, I'd prefer that tourists stay out of my city alltogether. All they do is clutter the place up taking photographs and asking stupid questions. The same stupid questions ... year after year after year. Here's an idea: Read up on my country BEFORE you come. But perhaps you ought to stay clear of my country .... we have some Moslems here (even a Mosque!) and I know you don't want to see any of those.
????
pocahontas

Mississauga, Canada

#90 Dec 7, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly ill.
I can only guess that what you wrote previously was plagiaristically acquired and that you are now relying on your own wits, producing rubbish. I mean, all of that tripe about not wanting to see Muslims in Europe as though we should conduct our business for your benefit alone.
Many can't hide their racist tendencies and their attitudes haven't helped much in changing what it is they complain about most. Frankly, if I were the average Joe muslim and heard myself described constantly in such a negative manner, can't say I'd feel too inclined to have a listen to them.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#91 Dec 7, 2011
pocahontas wrote:
"An educated man is not, necessarily, one who has an abundance of general or specialized knowledge. An educated man is one who has developed the faculties of his mind in such a way that he can acquire anything he wants, or its equivalent, without violating the rights of others."

It's interesting how some, who perceive themselves a cut above, have as a part of their makeup an underlining abusive tone. It shows something is definitely lacking in their character.
The SECOND paragraph indicates that you are in possession of what is honourably mentioned in the FIRST one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) Dec 4 Taubek_ 4,400
Bosnia and Herzegovina: a Decade After Srebrenica Nov 24 Blahblah80 60
Serbia's election: A zealot in power (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cer 1
Is Serbia Headed For 'Orbanization?' (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cer 4
Bosnia's Republika Srpska Marks 20th Anniversary (Jan '12) Jan '14 JosMeProsloNije 498
Former Serbian president Boris Tadic becomes ad... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Servonazis 1
100 Trumpets for Medvedev's Visit to Belgrade (Oct '09) Nov '13 Servonazis 38
More from around the web