Whitney Houston's posthumous turn: As star of 'Sparkle'

Feb 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

The death of Whitney Houston at the age of 48 is a deep loss for the music world.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Whitney was a Junkie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Crack dealers in LA are devastated with the loss..of potential future sales to Whitney.
NaziFucker

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

That sounds about right, but I think it's the BIG boys that will miss her cash flow.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Whitney Houston will be greatly missed. She has such an incredible voice. It's hard to imagine her gone at such a young age. RIP Whitney you will be greatly missed.

http://www.DwainSawh.com
kkmd

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Her talent will never be forgotten. Good to here that she was happy those days before she passed away though.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/days-lead...
sebaka

Gaborone, Botswana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

whitney rest in peace i loved u so much n wished one day i cud touch u but u r no longer with us but ur music wil keep u alive no body is perfect i loved u sister no matter what
Zombie Slayer

Pinner, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

Was she buried or cremated?
White Lion

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...hail to the power.
White Lion

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Cremation gates.

The 'sparkle' of pride.
Nazi in da House

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Investigators plan to (if they have not already) exhume Whitney's body (which was buried) for a second autopsy based on speculation that she was murdered.
I'm not protecting junkies or crackheads through this assertion, but wrongs don't justify wrongs. Homicide is simply not justified on the basis that the victim used drugs, had an affair or engaged in any other illegal or immoral behavior.
I believe Whitney Houston was murdered.
Nazi in da House

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

MODERATOR: This post is for comic relief. No harm intended.

Nazi in da house!

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
kkmd

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

She wasn't murdered; it was a combination of cocaine, heart disease, and drowning.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/03/w...
Nazi in da House

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

KKMD, I was speculating based on hunches and I was wrong. Read the news an hour after the official report was released lastnight. Thank you.
Makes sense how she died. Heart failure is not uncommon with cocaine use (I just learned). She was paralyzed and couldn't move so she was conscious when she drowned. How horrible!
Still trying to ingest the fact that she was using drugs (cocaine! crack! marijuana, etc!!!), which I was not aware of until I found out she died (I just don't care about Hollywood anymore). It pisses me off royally to realize how the public financed her drug habit and her drug dealers! Who sold her these drugs and what other druggies and drug pushers is public financing?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••