Immigration, Wealth, The American Dream, California and an Uncomfortable Question...

Jul 7, 2009 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: 21stcenturyschizoidman.blogspot.com

So, the uncomfortable question, one I do not have an answer for: how much immigration is enough and, more importantly, what do you do with millions of illegals?

There are a lot of uncomfortable questions out there. By ignoring illegal immigration and how it weakens to fabric of American society, those who wish to have power create the conditions for democracy to fail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
shine4me

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

I shopped at Kohl's Store for the first time today. I never, ever, plan to set foot in that store again. I may be limiting myself as to where I will shop at this point because there aren't any stores that haven't sold to Hispanics. My experience was extremely disappointing to put it mildly.

Everything is in English, backed right up by Espanol. The prices boggle the mind. Could not go into any department without hearing Spanish and seeing Hispanics.

There was a time when I did not feel any animosity toward ANY race. I wasn't raised to be prejudice. I find that I now resent everything Hispanic. The language makes me cringe. The sight of those who look as though they just crossed the Border makes me sick to my stomach. The way my Country has been turned into Tijuna makes my blood boil.

When illegal immigration became a thorn in America's side, it was all about the "illegal" part of it. Now, with me, it's about the Latino illegal migrant and their disgusting arrogance and disrespect. No other nationality flaunts their illegality in the face of America such as these pathetic excuses for human beings.

It is all too obvious there is no longer any difference between the North Americans, Central Americans, or South Americans, except for the fact that Barrack Obama calls himself the President of the United States.

This Government, controlled by corrupt politicians, has placed invaders in every street across America making it impossible for us to defend ourselves in order to keep the sovereignty of this Country. Our sovereignty has been dissolved. Knowing how and when it happened and who the responsible parties are may never be known.

Democracy failed when illegal immigrants were given the power to vote. It just happens that Latinos populate so quickly that they took over the politics. The power to vote is supposed to go to the People (legal citizens) of the United States and NOT to people who have invaded our Country. Find out when THAT happened and you'll have your perps.

This is the traitorous legacy I leave my two children and one grandchild?

Well, I'm not dead yet and the fight ain't over.
Sue

Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

In California Target stores, the Spanish is spoken first, then sometimes it is followed in English. At least in the Kohl's you were in English was first. I think we need to complain to the managers of all stores that make announcements in Spanish. The reason they make Spanish announcements is because they want more money so they cater Spanish shoppers. If every one who is bugged by Spanish screaming loudspeakers complained and said they would not shop there anymore if it continued, it would stop. The illegals and their racists supporters like La Raza have whined and whined until they have gotten their way. We just need to whine and demand too.
shine4me

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Judged:

Sue wrote:
In California Target stores, the Spanish is spoken first, then sometimes it is followed in English. At least in the Kohl's you were in English was first. I think we need to complain to the managers of all stores that make announcements in Spanish. The reason they make Spanish announcements is because they want more money so they cater Spanish shoppers. If every one who is bugged by Spanish screaming loudspeakers complained and said they would not shop there anymore if it continued, it would stop. The illegals and their racists supporters like La Raza have whined and whined until they have gotten their way. We just need to whine and demand too.
I'm a law-abidding citizen and feel that it is the American way to speak up when something is going wrong. I am an American who sees that it is past that point. WAY PAST that point. Try to get your local rep to listen to you and respond to you with more than a form letter that is meant to stroke you into silence. I have this vision in my head of some stupid dept. store manager reading my letter and rolling in the aisles knowing that no one will do crap about this take-over by Hispanics. Our own County, State, and Federal, departments ignore our will. Our "will" is not in their best interests any longer. The "will" of the Latinos is the power of "We the People". It doesn't matter if you call your local pharmacy, your DMV, your doctor's office, the Library, etc. SPANISH is what gets shoved down your throat. Sure some prompt you to press 1 English - it doesn't matter because you will still get an earful of Espanol!

I became permanently disabled five years ago. I have worked since I was 15. Never have I seen such utter disregard for our sovereignty as I have in the past 10 years. That is about the time I started noticing more and more Spanish taking over. My last job was with the County of Alameda, Housing Authority. I complained about Spanish being a problem back then but it all fell on deaf ears. Losing my Dental insurance was the last straw. When an immigrant can get dental care and yet hasn't worked a day in their life in this Country - that pisses me off. First my disability checks started getting smaller. When I inquired about that I was told that I needed to go through a process in order to get that answer. Days went by, weeks went by, and yes you guessed it, MONTHS went by. The more I pressed for answers the longer it took to get a return call or correspondence of any kind. I once got sent correspondence in ALL Spanish and I flashed!!! I demanded to know who was footing the bill for this crap. Last time I looked it was the tax payer. Well, by George, IT IS!!!!! I immediately informed my political reps that there was no way American tax-payers should be paying for traslation of material such as that. People who can't speak English should be paying for this crap out of their OWN fat pockets. Oh yes, I did get reimbursed a year and some months later. Is it any wonder why people go "postal"???? It took so long to get my money back that the money was spent before I ever got it. I OWED family, friends, and neighbors.

So now we have these Latino organizations screaming lies about how all of these Hispanics are "paying taxes and contributing more than they are taking"!!!!! Ever see a picture of that cat saying, "WHAT"?? That's what I must look like at times - wild eyed and SHOCKED!!!

The only thing that galls me more than a LIE is the fool stupid enough to think I'll believe it.

It is all very simple. This INSANITY needs to come to a screaching halt. Now, unfortunately, that's a train-wreck waiting to happen.
Joel Wischkaemper

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

By ignoring illegal immigration and how it weakens to fabric of American society, those who wish to have power create the conditions for democracy to fail.
==========

And that IS the baseline.

“starting to wake up”

Since: Apr 09

brookhaven ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

i just read here on long island that guns sales have dbl in the pasr few months and that mostly white mid age buyers seems to me a war is a brewing im thinkin il get a semi auto shot gun with ally cleaning shot im ready to take back a country that my grandfather and father defended so there asswipes can steal from us and our pussyassed gov looks the other way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Volume 2 Discussions

Search the Volume 2 Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Carte Blanche Volume 2: Painting (Feb '09) Feb '09 magentafoundation 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••