Pamela Anderson wanted Jackson to propose to her

Sep 21, 2011 Full story: Yahoo! 190

The former 'Baywatch' babe had a huge crush on the 'Thriller' singer - who died in June 2009 - when she was growing up and was convinced he would pop the question when they met.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#194 Oct 6, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>but that IS my point ... you saw MJ as some guy with tremendous spiritual influence, enough to transform a bad guy into a good guy . which happens at a deeply spiritual level (hence the swami reference).. those were your words regarding Tommy
Sterling work but only pursue it if

a) you are very very patient

and

b) you don't object to goodvibrations turning it on its head and referring contemptuously to your bodily parts in an effort to throw you off course.

In the UK we have a chant that we sing about fat people -'he's never seen a salad, he's never seen a salad'

In GV's case you can replace salad with penis and we get to the root of her petty frustrations.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#195 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A trannie, how interesting but you still would not look very good. Stop fooling yourself.
Inda always looks good. You want him to be ugly because he doesn't like Wacko? Your brain is devoid of rational cells.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#196 Oct 6, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterling work but only pursue it if
a) you are very very patient
and
b) you don't object to goodvibrations turning it on its head and referring contemptuously to your bodily parts in an effort to throw you off course.
In the UK we have a chant that we sing about fat people -'he's never seen a salad, he's never seen a salad'
In GV's case you can replace salad with penis and we get to the root of her petty frustrations.
I had already decided that was my last try ...

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#197 Oct 6, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>but that IS my point ... you saw MJ as some guy with tremendous spiritual influence, enough to transform a bad guy into a good guy . which happens at a deeply spiritual level (hence the swami reference).. those were your words regarding Tommy
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of women like compassionate men because they are so rare. MJ would have saved their marriage by converting Tommy Lee to a loving husband and father which Anderson would have appreciated.
you seem to be putting mystical powers into your image of MJ ... you might want to wake up now and stop dreaming ...

Most women can't change their man, and you think MJ could have??? Highly, highly doubtful.

You confuse compassion with spirituality. People can be influenced without religion.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#198 Oct 6, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Inda always looks good. You want him to be ugly because he doesn't like Wacko? Your brain is devoid of rational cells.
Have another drink and Inda will look gorgeous. Pretty ugly is good enough for you.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#199 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Have another drink and Inda will look gorgeous. Pretty ugly is good enough for you.
Another little acknowledgment that you are only interested in the superficial. God, it must be awful to be so shallow.

Btw, Inda looks bloody amazing. He has internal and external beauty.
There is nothing much that you can do about your external but you could work on the other. It would benefit you in the long run - nobody*** likes nasty.

***apart from your new friend Troll River. Birds of a feather and all that .....:-(

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#200 Oct 6, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Another little acknowledgment that you are only interested in the superficial. God, it must be awful to be so shallow.
Btw, Inda looks bloody amazing. He has internal and external beauty.
There is nothing much that you can do about your external but you could work on the other. It would benefit you in the long run - nobody*** likes nasty.
***apart from your new friend Troll River. Birds of a feather and all that .....:-(
Coming from the Queen of mean. he he he

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#201 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the Queen of mean. he he he
http://tinyurl.com/622zu6n

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#202 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of women like compassionate men because they are so rare. MJ would have saved their marriage by converting Tommy Lee to a loving husband and father which Anderson would have appreciated.
you seem to be putting mystical powers into your image of MJ ... you might want to wake up now and stop dreaming ...
Most women can't change their man, and you think MJ could have??? Highly, highly doubtful.
You confuse compassion with spirituality. People can be influenced without religion.
Geez! I thought I'd give it one more college try but you're useless ...

You are NOT smarter than a 5th grader.
the witch is in

Fall River, MA

#205 Oct 11, 2011
MJ said she wanted some of his chocalate eclair and she REALLY REALLY liked it!*I'm just the messenger*

Well, I need some grounding right now and tomorrow maybe, if ya'll are good I'll be back for more.*smiles*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pamela Anderson: 'I'M Going to Cure My Hepatiti... (Oct '07) Oct '13 Simmons 82
Hey Dude! Motley Crue's Tommy Lee urges Alberta... (Apr '13) Aug '13 RiotAct666 3
Tommy Lee - nude! (Nov '11) Mar '13 scott 2
Asheville supper clubs boost culinary creativity (Aug '12) Aug '12 FlipTheByrd 1
Autographed Tommy Lee Drum Head (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sweet Relief 1
Cops Probe Lee and Michaels' Trip to Range (Jul '11) Jul '11 Sara uk 1
Mayhem in the Mesilla Valley: Electro Mayhem an... (Feb '11) Mar '11 yall 4