Federal Regulators Take Over Hillcrest Bank in Overland Park

Full story: Fox4KC

Federal regulators have shut down an Overland Park bank that has more than one and a half billion dollars in assets.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Just a thought

Leawood, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Don't mean to seem naive but with all the bank buyouts of the past, how can any bank possibly fail? Surely it was either very poorly managed or worse.
CREATURE FEATURE

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

What nobody realizes , is what happens when these newly taken over banks begin to fail ???? For those that aren't aware and are just totally clueless - its all part of the Bilderberger Groups Plan, so far this year - 139, last year more than that,,, their agenda is to destroy the Economic well being of this country and the world, thats why they hold secret meeting every 2 years and have been for decades, 200 of the worlds richest powerful Globalists in the World trying to shift the economic power structure away from the US, UK Japan, Canada, Europe and other countries and let total Chaos ensue, its just around the corner, are you prepared ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Regulators Discussions

Search the The Regulators Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NM city prepares for salt cavern collapse (Nov '09) Feb '14 Jimmy 2
Uruguay's President Signs Bill Legalizing Marij... Dec '13 guitarman16226 1
Safeway to spend $4 million to repair refrigera... (Sep '13) Nov '13 litesong 2
In Heated Arizona Solar Battle, Top Regulators ... Nov '13 Solarman 1
AQMD Approves Rule Requiring Disclosure of Frac... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ila 2
Ontario considers tougher laws to protect anima... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Julian 2
Merrol Ray & Regulators Rock the Depot (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wish Upon A Blue Moon 11
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••