Hammerhead - Offspring

Jun 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: X-103

The Offspring is back with a brand new single, a summer tour and their forthcoming 8th studio album! Catch up with them here and listen to "Hammerhead"!... The Offspring - Play All Biography The Offspring's ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
vet

Shenyang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

Judged:

Screw offspring. A bunch of rich and famous big mouthed morons who think they know what it's like to serve in a war. The closest they've come to death is almost od-ing while snorting coke off some 14 year old groupies chest...

If someone has a problem with war, great. Even soldiers don't like it. But insinuating that our soldiers are mindlessly murdering school children is complete BS. Without those soldiers, Offspring would not have the right to use their free speech to slander them.
cpr

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

Judged:

Nice to know these rich little pus@#es that wouldn’t know a battlefield from their as# can bash soldiers. How ironic is it that our soldiers fight for these lame dick a$$holes just so they can enjoy living in a country with free speech. If they are so opposed to our soldiers perhaps another country would suit them better. I would be glad to see them go! I know my family members in the service wouldn’t miss them!
tim

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

i'm damn glad i don't live in the usa
TEC

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

vet wrote:
Screw offspring. A bunch of rich and famous big mouthed morons who think they know what it's like to serve in a war. The closest they've come to death is almost od-ing while snorting coke off some 14 year old groupies chest...
If someone has a problem with war, great. Even soldiers don't like it. But insinuating that our soldiers are mindlessly murdering school children is complete BS. Without those soldiers, Offspring would not have the right to use their free speech to slander them.
I did not get that message from the song at all, when I read your comments I felt like you listened to a different song lyric. Please exlain what I missed.
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

After watching the video and reading the following lines it becomes a bit more clear, at first I was like cool a pro-military song from an alternative group, but no just the same crap.
Locked and loaded
Gonna find my truth now
I'm busting through
All hell breaks loose
And you can all hide behind your desks now
And you can cry 'teacher come help me!'
Through you all
My aim is true!
My aim is true!
My aim is true!
rob

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

You may not like the implication but war is mainly justified murder, just depends on where you draw the line.

Listen to country music, if you don't want to hear anything but the party line.
Newen

Lukavac, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

The Offspring
Offspring fan

Ardmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

in response to Vet & cpr

you two are obviously a product of too much cocaine use, BTW you also obviously wouldn't know good music music if it hit you upside the head
Offspring fan

Ardmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

my bad "typo" i typed music twice

Since: Jul 09

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Hello Offspring fans! I here from Samsung and I wanted to make sure you all know about the bands upcoming performance for the Summer Krush concert series.

Tickets are FREE when you register on the website http://www.youcastcorp.com/samsung/go - make sure you enter promotional code SANFRAN2 .
Dex and crew are only performing once! So make sure you register quickly :)
jewbaby

Damascus, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

vet wrote:
wow nerd
because there have been so many wars waged for free speech. YOU ARE A nerd AND YOU ARE SLANDERING THE OFFPSRINGS GOOD NAME
tim

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

you dumbasses dont get the point. They are trying to make a point that war ruins people. I know numerous people who are no longer normal mentally because of war and that is their point. War is changing people in a bad way stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Offspring Discussions

Search the The Offspring Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tour news: The Jacksons, Offspring, Fun, Moon D... (Dec '12) Dec '12 goodvibrations 3
B.B. King, The Offspring and Glen Campbell adde... (Jul '12) Jul '12 fragfest1 1
There's an outside chance you're going to love ... (May '10) May '10 Tom 3
What I Got - Sublime (May '10) May '10 brittaney 1
Memphis in May... (Apr '09) Apr '10 Craziness 4
Teens of band ONE-11 get a little help from a r... (Mar '10) Mar '10 grumpy 2
Hungary's Sziget Fest (Jul '09) Jul '09 Dutch 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••