Jackson to Reunite with Landis

Full story: Contactmusic.com

Pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON is in reunion talks with film-maker JOHN LANDIS to direct his comeback video.
Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EDDIS LIVE

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

The king of pop is back! Mike jack is going to kill the music game!
bob

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

Find Sex Offenders Now
To find Sex Offenders in your area Search our database here.
www.NationalAlertRegistry.com

How come I see this ad in the mj forums all the time .

SAMANTHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

This is a tabloid story. Just read it again and you will sed. Landis is currently not directing any projects and this is a made up tabloid story.
RealityAwaits

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

SAMANTHA wrote:
This is a tabloid story. Just read it again and you will sed. Landis is currently not directing any projects and this is a made up tabloid story.
Noted similarities to the 50cent fiasco just by glancing at the title. How many more floonytales must we put up with?
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

I think it's a tabloid story. I don't know. But wouldn;t it be cool if they worked together again? They've made some awesome music videos. He directed "Remember the Time" too.
Joseph Bartlo

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

John wrote:
I think it's a tabloid story. I don't know. But wouldn;t it be cool if they worked together again? They've made some awesome music videos. He directed "Remember the Time" too.
John Landis = the man responsible for the deaths of Vic Morrow and two young children. He got off, but that in no way minimizes his complicity. His career had great potential, and it has never realized the level of success it could have.
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
<quoted text>
John Landis = the man responsible for the deaths of Vic Morrow and two young children. He got off, but that in no way minimizes his complicity. His career had great potential, and it has never realized the level of success it could have.
Yeah, it's sad. Vic Morrow and two children were killed by a helicopter during the filming of a twilight zone episode that Landis directed. The children's parents sued Landis for negligance and also because John did not inform them about the dangerous objects (explosives etc.) on the set which is violation of the law. He was aquitted because the court believed he was not resposible for accident.
RealityAwaits

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's sad. Vic Morrow and two children were killed by a helicopter during the filming of a twilight zone episode that Landis directed. The children's parents sued Landis for negligance and also because John did not inform them about the dangerous objects (explosives etc.) on the set which is violation of the law. He was aquitted because the court believed he was not resposible for accident.
That is truly tragic. Both because of the event itself and the verdict nullifying any responsibility.
O.J. had his case in criminal court, but Ron Goldman got his justice in civil court. Irony galore, yes?
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

I feel bad for a parents of the children. Imagine sending your child to work one day and having them never return. It's terrible :(
I Love MJ

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

Yahoo! I knew I was telling the truth all along. Heis making a new video. Fanz it's time to CELEBRATE the video.
I Love MJ

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

EDDIS LIVE wrote:
The king of pop is back! Mike jack is going to kill the music game!
Hi eddis, let's celebrate!
Fujikawa

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

I Love MJ wrote:
Yahoo! I knew I was telling the truth all along. Heis making a new video. Fanz it's time to CELEBRATE the video.
Same BS PR as the Katrina charity single. It ain't gonna happen. Nobody wants to be caught dead working with a pedophile.
Samantha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

Sorry to bust your bubble, but this is a tabloid story. None of it is true.
I Love MJ wrote:
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

It's False. Raymone Bain confirmed it.
Joseph Bartlo

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

John wrote:
It's False. Raymone Bain confirmed it.
Raymoan Brainless is wacko's Iraqi Information Minister. Are you certain you can trust what she says this time?
mARY hESSE

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2006

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT UP TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
THE KING OF POP IS BACK!!!!!:) I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THE CD!!!
D Minjoot

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

mARY hESSE wrote:
YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT UP TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
THE KING OF POP IS BACK!!!!!:) I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THE CD!!!
I think you will be in for a long wait.
First

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

John wrote:
John Landis only directed Thriller and Black or White, not Remember the Time
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

First wrote:
<quoted text>
John Landis only directed Thriller and Black or White, not Remember the Time
Oh I thought he did. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.
EDDIS LIVE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2006

I Love MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi eddis, let's celebrate!
Yeah i'm with that! The whole world will celebrate next year when his album finally comes out. Watch out usher and justin Timberlake because the true KING OF POP IS BACK!!:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Blues Brothers Discussions

Search the The Blues Brothers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blues Brothers roll into Romford (Dec '13) Dec '13 SImon 1
Critics, police supporters respond to police pu... (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
Classic Movies Filmed in Chicago (Mar '12) Mar '12 hey 1
Demolition begins for vacant Illinois 'Blues Br... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Wondering 2
Joliet prison may become tourism attraction (Jul '11) Jul '11 monkeysays 1
Mall Used In 'Blues Brothers' To Be Torn Down (Sep '08) Jun '11 arby 26
'King of Rock and Soul' Solomon Burke dies at A... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Sue In Barberton 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••